Princess Prick Tease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

He smiled thinking of his latest conquest, gorgeous guy called Gareth who had joined in his fixation with the photos of Grace the morning after an amazing night of wild sex. His hands played very lightly over her body as he imagined a threesome with Gareth and Grace. Grace purred and squirmed under his gentle touch and he wondered about her dreams. He kissed her shoulder lightly and she rolled back into him exposing her neck. Unable to stop himself he kissed his way up to her mouth.

In her dream-like state Grace rolled over, her dream melding with reality as she felt the insistent lips upon hers. The princess convinced her, that the dream was real and without opening her eyes she wrapped her arms around Adam believing him to be Lance. Adams soft voice murmured in her ear and the spell was broken. Grace's eyes flew open and she shrieked, "Adam!" She placed her hands on his chest and pushed hard to move away from him. "Adam , no. It never ends well when we go there."

Groaning he rolled over on his back, "You have no idea what staring at you for the last two weeks has done to me." He threw back the covers, "Look! Geez Gracie it's not like we haven't slept together before."

"Our relationship is already fifty different kinds of fucked up, do you really want to add another level to that?" Grace sighed. "We just aren't built for this. We can't be friends with benefits." Grace had woken up and was starting to sit up in the bed as she spoke softly to him.

Adam wanted to argue with her but he knew she was right. He pulled the covers back over him, "Fine, I guess but if you ever change your mind I will be here for you."

"Good to know," Grace laughed. "What was so urgent you had to break into my house and try to do me while I slept?" She grinned. "No luck at the pub tonight?"

"I've been trying to call you since five. I thought you were dead or something," he looked wounded at her teasing.

"It been a big week and I went out with Eve last night," Grace explained feeling bad for teasing him, "Just feel asleep when I got home, that's all."

"Ah, Eve, I think she may be a bad influence on you," Adam smiled.

"You still haven't answered my question. What was so important that you're here at this time of night trying to seduce me?" Grace looked at him with interest.

"We are a finalist! In the Halloween costume contest," Adam grinned.

"That's great but couldn't that have waited until the morning?" Grace eyed him knowing there was more.

"We have to attend the club in person with a model in costume so they can see it as it truly is, no camera or special effects. I know you didn't want to be..." Adam started to explain.

"Which costume?" Grace asked cutting him off taking Adam by surprise.

"You'll do it?" Adam had thought a lot more begging and pleading would have had to happen before she agreed.

"You haven't told me which costume, yet," Grace hadn't said yes yet and she was surprising even herself that she was happy enough to do it. "Kane and Maggie both said they never would have known it was me if I hadn't been there beside the photos. It's not like anyone I know goes to that club or will be making decisions about the costumes." She was musing to herself rather than Adam and justifying that the thought of being semi naked in one of Adams sexy costumes in front of a room full of strangers was oddly exciting her. She put her head in her hands and groaned, "I don't know what's going on with me lately Adam."

Adam raised an eyebrow at her and moved closer wrapping an arm around her shoulder. He didn't say anything, he just let her know he was there. They had always been able to talk about everything. They were best friends who just accepted each other as they were, warts and all so to speak. He waited for her to explain now that she had started.

"This whole costume thing, it's been... I dunno it's affected both of us in the same way. We almost slept together again tonight because of it. It was fun in the beginning, teasing you. You made me look at my body with the extra weight differently, like I was sexy. Then with the costumes added to that and Kane and Maggie. I went out with Eve and I didn't feel eclipsed by her for the first time ever. Like I could be, I dunno, something other than frumpy and overlooked in a crowd." She looked up at him and blushed. "And I liked it Adam, I liked the attention, I liked that you couldn't control that party in your pants when we were working together. That sort of backfired on us though didn't it?"

"You have always been a sexy bitch, you just haven't had the confidence before," Adam said slowly. "For what it's worth I like the new you too and if being an exhibitionist makes you feel excited and alive then I am all for it."

"You should see the dress I wore last night, bright orange! Talk about exhibitionist," Grace covered her face with her hands again.

"Orange? Seriously? That's my favourite colour. Show me. Show me!" He was bouncing on the bed. The last 6 weeks had been a strain and they had been so wound up in the project that they hadn't really talked -- like this – properly – intimately -- about the stuff going on in their lives. Grace laughed and went to grab the dress out of her bag she had thrown it in at Eve's, holding it up in the dim light from the bedside lamp.

"Where is the rest of it?" Adam teased.

"Exactly!" Grace exclaimed. "I don't know what is happening to me lately. I picked up a bartender for gawd's sake!"

"Details, details," Adam laughed. Unable to help herself she told him all about going looking for Tristan and what had happened with Lance.

"So you're only sleeping with strangers now, and that why you rejected me tonight; it makes sense," Adam teased. "Or maybe it's just that family. Are there any more brothers for you to flirt with?"

"Yes actually there are three more," Grace laughed. Then collapsed onto the bed again, "Good grief, I really have become Eve haven't I?"

"Hardly, if that were true you would be lying in the wet spot right now and I would be wishing I hadn't given up smoking." He looked at her seriously, "So what if you have been a bit of an exhibitionist, you have the body for it, why not I say."

"I do love you Adam, and if we are both single in ten years you'll be my first call if I ever have an itch that needs scratching." Grace snuggled close to him and hugged him tightly. They talked in hushed tones until they both fell asleep again. Adam admitting this was when they were best together when they could talk about everything going on in their lives. He told her about Gareth and sneakily showing him the photos and she lamented that sleeping with Lance probably ruined any chance she might have had with Tristan. She still hadn't divulged what had happened in the alley, it seemed too bizarre to explain why she continued to daydream about it and the man involved.

*****

Adam and Grace spent all of Saturday talking about costumes and which one she would have to appear in at the club. They had gone back to Adam's place and sat talking in the studio arguing over which of the costumes to use. They each like different features about each of the ones she had already modelled but Adam was trying to angle for something new; he just couldn't put his finger on what.

There were three people who had seen the costumes, four including Gareth and surprising herself once again Grace suggested they call Kane and Maggie and get their input as she and Adam didn't seem to be agreeing on anything. It was growing late and they had ordered pizza and sat around drinking beer still not coming to a decision when Grace finally gave in. "Look you're the artist at the end of the day. I may have to model it but it's your name as designer so fine, you don't have long to come up with a whole new costume, though."

"Well I sort of was working on something once we sent off the final submission to the contest," Adam looked uncertain. He grabbed up an open sketch book and put it on the table before them. The elf-like creature was painted in reds and deep browns, had what looked like bat wings and was entitled Harpie. Then he laughed at Graces look of horror and turned the page, smiling at the reactions to this second picture. It was a fox-like creature with a similar furred front to his cat costume, the main differences being the colour and the larger tail. It would still require some moulding around the nose but essentially it was more of a canine beast than feline. It amused Grace that everyone now seemed invested in the project rather than just Adam and her as his model.

"Let's give it tonight and see what James comes up with," Kane said, "He was going to find out if any of the designs went over better than others."

"Well what have we been doing for the last hour if not trying to decide this?" Gareth sounded exasperated. "Shit I need a real drink." He looked at Adam who shrugged.

"Good idea, its Saturday night let's go out and celebrate you making it to the final three," Maggie enthused.

"I heard about a great bartender last night, I would love to check him out," Adam smirked at Grace who blushed lightly but quickly regained her senses and gave Adam an evil look before turning to Maggie.

"It okay for these Bozo's to go out looking like they just don't care but let's raid Adam's special collection before we go," she had walked to the closet at the back of the studio and flung the doors wide.

"Oh yeah!" Maggie followed her over practically drooling over the hand painted fabrics.

"At least let me help choose what suits you if you are going to wear my creations," Adam didn't truly mind, the best way to get your clothes out there was to have women wear them and talk about where they got them. He had always thought getting celebrities to do this would be best but in the absence of celebrities his best friend and sister in-law were some pretty good clothes horses.

He pulled out an electric blue sheath dress for Maggie that hugged all her curves in a flattering short style and then he turned to consider Grace with all he had found out about her in the last twenty-four hours. "Do you trust me," he asked. When she nodded he grabbed a bulky hanger full of garments and took her hand leading her up to his bedroom.

He threw the garments on the bed and said, "That bartender won't know what hit him and Eve will be all over me wanting an outfit like yours. Hurry, hurry," he grinned and left the room.

Grace began to feel the princess break free as she wrapped the corset around her frame and pulled on the tiny hot pants. A tight fitting transparent chiffon draped over the top of the outfit making it seem dress-like with its large hand painted design in black and deep dark red. Pulling on some thigh high stockings, the lace like elastic gripping her thighs firmly she slipped on the shoes before turning to the mirror. Grace heard the princess purr deep and throatily as the term Kane had used, "Walking wet dream" popped into her head. She ran her fingers through her hair leaving it in a messy tangle and returned to the other end of the house where everyone waited.

"Now that's why she is the sexy model not me," Maggie laughed as Kane wrapped his arm around her waist.

"You could pull that off Maggie," Kane said softly, "I think we will take one of those in this size, Adam."

The five friends piled into Kane's car and headed out for the night. She felt comfortable now that she had told Adam everything that was going on with her and an odd fusion of both sides of her personality meld to become princess Grace who could both be cautious of and revel in the hands resting on her legs as she was sandwiched between Adam and Gareth in the back of the car.

Walking into the club, Grace steeled herself to face Lance again. He hadn't rung as she thought he might and even though she wasn't that into him she felt a stab of disappointment. The princess growled and walked straight up to the bar smiling widely at Lance and waving him over. It wasn't until she had introduced each of her friends that she dared to look around properly at the people seated at the bar and physical relaxed when there was no sign of Tristan.

Rather than her usual perch at the end of the bar Grace took a seat at a table with her friends. One of the bar staff approached with cocktails for the girls and beers for the men, "Compliments of the bar," he smiled.

"Thanks, mate," Gareth turned to look up at Lance in the bar saluting him with his bottle. It was still early and not very crowded. They drank and talked loudly and by the time James arrived to meet up with them they were all feeling the buzz of alcohol and good company. The men all huddled around one end of the table talking, except Gareth who dragged Grace and Maggie onto the dance floor admitting the whole costume thing wasn't really his bag. "The model on the other hand," he leered at Grace who laughed happily.

Eve came whirling onto the dance floor and hugged Grace. "You look amazing! You have to show me where you got that outfit!" Eve yelled over the music.

"It's a one off original, designer stuff," Grace laughed and pointed at Adam.

"No way! Adam is here too?" Grabbing Graces hand she dragged her back to the table demanding he design something sexy like that for her too.

"Hi, Eve," Adam grinned, "It's nice to you see you again too."

Eve leaned down to hug and kiss him before pouting, "Now can I have one of the Adam originals too?"

Adam ignored her and introduced James and Kane noting that James was single and seeing Eve's interest transfer from the clothes Grace wore to the man seated with him. Grace could see Lance signalling to her so she walked toward the bar squeezing through the now crowded bar. He pointed to the other end of the bar and Grace nodded feeling the crush of bodies around her as she moved. Grabbing a tall cocktail glass full of some multi coloured fluid he handed it to her and smiled leaning forward to brush his lips against her ear.

"Surprise," he whispered before turning her bodily around. Grace stared at the broad chest before looking up into the stormy eyes of Tristan. She gulped loudly almost dropping her drink. The look in his eyes terrified her for some reason. Then that arrogant smirk crossed his face and he leant low to her ear and his deep voice rumbled.

"It seems you need another lesson Princess Prick Tease." His deep voice and words sent tremors through her body. Stunned to silence she said nothing. "Not pleased to see me?" He asked again in his rumbling whisper.

"I am here with friends if you want to join us," she raised her voice over the noise of the club.

"Sure," he smirked, "Why not." He could see she was trying to take control of the situation but the silly little bitch would find out that he was not one to be controlled. He was amused that she had slept with Lance though and he had not been amused by his brother's childish gloating, "Better me, your brother, than a peasant," he had laughed, "If you want her -- that little princess -- you better grab that girl while you can, before I decide to take her off you for good." Tristan grimaced as he followed Grace back to her friends.

Feeling his close proximity and the power of that half smile that had plagued her daydreams and fantasies of the last few weeks Grace turned and moved back through the crowd toward the table where her friends sat.

"Sir Tristan!" Eve exclaimed and all but knocked Grace over in her rush to hug and kiss Tristan as he stood passively beside the table. Adam turned and took in the man, raising an eyebrow at Grace. She took a seat as Eve wound her arm around Tristan's and introduced him to the small group. As Lance had said, Tristan was used to girl's falling at his feet just as Eve seemed to be doing and Grace vowed never to be one of those girl's. Her inner princess wanted to be chased, not to do the chasing, though the thought of Tristan fucking her again sent tingles up her spine.

Tristan unwrapped Eve from his arm and took a seat after greeting everyone with a head nod as they were introduced. James frowned at him, "You look familiar, have we met?"

"Yeah," Tristan responded without elaborating right away watching James think it over. "Take a good look at the bartender here it will come to you." Grace stared at the half smile she seemed to know so well as James got up asking if anyone needed a drink, before walking over to talk to Lance.

Tristan seemed to notice the coasters on the table had all been drawn on and asked who the artist was. Adam grinned and gathered them up explaining about the contest and becoming a finalist. Grimacing Grace looked at Maggie and pointed to the dance floor, Maggie in turn rolled her eyes at the men and got up walking with Grace to the packed dance floor.

"Adam is so obsessive," she groaned. "I don't know how he keeps getting you to do this stuff."

"We all do things for Adam we wouldn't do for anyone else," she shrugged, "He has some Jedi mind control trick or something."

Maggie laughed as they stepped onto the floor. When they eventually returned to the table for their drinks more people had joined their table. Maggie perched on Kane's lap happily and Grace looked around at the remaining men. She leaned between Adam and Tristan to pick up her drink planning on sitting with Adam but Tristan's arm curled around her waist pulling her onto his lap. She looked up into Tristan's smouldering gaze and quivered. Adam leaned over interrupting the moment. He held a coaster towards Tristan.

"More like this?" Adam asked.

"Playboy bunny meets steam punk," Tristan laughed and Grace studied the hasty sketch.

"Yeah exactly! This is great, thanks. We got some work to do Gracie, let's go get started," Adam had that manic air about him. Grace felt Tristan's arm tighten about her waist.

"Slow down Adam I don't even know what you're talking about," Grace sighed.

Adam explained about the new idea he had come up with in talking to Tristan and wanted to start straight away as they had little time. Grace laughed at his enthusiasm and shook her head, "Oh no you're not making me take another week off work for a whole new collection, I agreed to one more costume that's it."

"She's your model?" Tristan was surprised.

"For someone who made me go to all the trouble of hiding her identity in the shots we finally submitted you sure do tell a lot of people," Adam grinned at Grace.

"It's not like he has seen the photos," Grace waved her hand airily but from the corner of her eye saw Tristan smirk, "He hasn't has he? Adam? You couldn't have brought them with you!"

"No of course not," Adam rolled his eyes at her, "I am not that bad, geez Gracie."

"Then how?" Grace frowned and tilted her head up to Tristan.

"The finalists are on display at The Zoo for the public to vote on," Tristan shrugged. "You could stand beside them and no one would guess they were you." Grace was mortified and a rose coloured blush crept up her neck into her face. "Though I imagine a little prick tease like you would enjoy being recognised," he rumbled softly into her ear. She shook her head slowly, and he laughed, "Care to test the theory?"

"Yes!" Adam eagerly agreed.

At the same time Grace shook her head crying, "No way!"

"What's going on?" Maggie asked with interest from the other side of the table.

"We are going to the zoo, zoo, zoo. How about you, you, you? You can come too, too, too. We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo," Adam mimicked the children's song singing loudly and off key.

With very little discussion they all stood up to leave and Grace felt helpless in her reticence to go, she tried to voice her objections one more time and say there wouldn't be enough room in the car now that so many were going and she would catch a cab home.

"The whole point of going is to see if anyone recognises you," Adam said, "I doubt they will, shoot I doubt your own mother would recognise you in those photos. C'mon Gracie, think of it as a challenge. I dare you to go and stand beside the sphinx and have anyone recognise you." He was as excited as a school boy. "Plus Tristan has already said he would drive us."

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers