Princess Prick Tease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,537 Followers

"You're a nerd?" Lad asked in amazement.

"Sure glasses, cardigans and all the usual tell-tale signs of nerdishness when I am working," Princess Grace tried to shrug it off but the real smart shy Grace cowered in the back of her brain.

"Not when you're working with him," Lad inclined his head toward Adam. "Nope I just can't see it, I call bullshit." He sat back eyeing the two friends.

"That wasn't a challenge Adam," Grace said seeing him begin to stand, "They can think what they want." Adam sat back down and Grace finally looked at Tristan who had said nothing during the exchange.

"Yes it was," Tristan murmured. Grace had gone from being an attractive prick tease that needed to be taught a lesson to an odd curiosity in Tristan's mind. Rather than a fun little thing to play with and intimidate into submission to him, he was finding that the more he got to know her the more he wanted to know.

"The other side of that wall," Adam pointed to the left of the doorway, "There is so much proof of my coolness and her nerd status that you will wonder how we ever became friends in the first place." Grace gave him a hard look and he shrugged at her, "You know I can't resist a challenge."

"I am starving," Grace peaked into the basket, finding a platter of fruit which she took out and began to pick at. Adam helped her unload the basket onto the table as Lad's muffled voice called from the other room to help themselves. Crusty rolls, chicken and salads piled upon the table with two bottles of champagne which Grace returned to the basket opting for the water and heading to the kitchen to grab a bottle of the cola that was a staple in Adam's house.

She passed the two men who were taking their time looking at the huge wall of photos and was collecting plates and cutlery as well as glasses and the soft drink onto a tray when she felt Tristan behind her and a voice rumble in her ear.

"Afraid to be alone with me?" Tristan turned her toward him looking into her eyes.

"A little," she heard the tremor in her voice and hated herself for it as that lazy half smile appeared on his face. He bent that smile to kiss her, lightly at first but deepening the kiss as it went on feeling her yield to him. His hands ran down her back and cupped her ass pulling her into him even more.

Finally breaking the kiss and his hold on her leaving her breathless, he cocked his head and asked, "Why?" He raised his hand to let it trail lightly over her check and down her neck into her cleavage.

"Well to start with, I slept with both you and your brother," Grace tried to steady her breathing as she spoke.

"From the dress I saw you wearing that night can't say that I blame him, Lance has always been a competitive prick, he has always wanted what was mine," the smouldering gaze caught at her again as she let the words sink in.

"I am not yours, we barely know each other," she put her hands up on his chest and pushed in an effort to put more distance between them so she could think more clearly. He caught her wrists and pulled them behind her back as his arms enveloped her again.

"Tell me you didn't go looking for me that night. Tell me Lance gave you what you needed. Tell me you haven't considered what your Princess Prick Tease attitude does to me," he rumbled in her ear, "You are right," he continued as she stayed silent, "You are not mine," he paused and whispered menacingly, "yet."

She quivered at his words and he kissed her again. A soul deep crushing kiss as he held her hands and body immobile in his embrace. She tried to reach for the indignation Princes Grace should feel but his possession of her overwhelmed her senses and she felt her knees go weak. Satisfied that he had left her in no doubt of his intentions he released her suddenly and picked up the tray she had made from the bench.

"Let me carry this for you," he said as if nothing had happened, leaving her dazed and confused as she followed him back to the studio.

Grace was quiet as they ate, the talk going on around her mainly by Adam and Lad who were bouncing ideas off each other. Her brain warred with itself, "What was wrong with her? She was supposed to be a strong independent woman and here she was letting someone like Tristan treat her like... well just wrong, and yet, she was liking it." The princess primped and preened under the attention but smart Grace recoiled that a man like him could make her feel so vulnerable and needy.

"I am sorry," she said finally, "I really did have too much to drink last night. I need to go home and laze around in my pyjamas." She gathered her bag and thanked Tristan and Lad for bring lunch with them and apologised for any bad behaviour the night before.

"Are you kidding? I have never laughed so hard. You and I are going to be friends forever," Lad kissed her hand once again. Tristan stood and kissed her cheek chastely as the other watched saying nothing.

"Promise you won't sell me down the river Adam," she fixed him with a pointed look, "and don't look so innocent. I have worn the consequences of you getting carried away in the past remember?"

Adam looked sheepish and promised before walking her to the door. "Drive safe," he admonished. She rolled her eyes at him and left. The closer to home she drove the better she felt. Changing and carefully putting the dress aside to be dry cleaned she slipped on a fresh cotton night gown and curled up on the lounge to watch a movie. She fell into a light sleep and by the time she woke to a banging sound the room was only lit by the television. She realised the banging was someone knocking on her door. Groaning as she got up she opened it a crack and peeked through.

"So you are alive," Tristan loomed larger than life in front of her.

"Why are you here?" she groaned and turned back into the room leaving him to let himself in and close the door.

"I tried to call to make sure you got home safely," he sounded different to his usual arrogant self.

She picked up her bag from where she had left it on the table and rummaged through it to find her phone. "Out of battery sorry," she said softly throwing it back in her bag.

"Put it on charge," he said abruptly the edge coming back into his voice. Rather than make him even angrier she snatched up the phone and stalked into her room where the charger lay beside her small bedside table. Turning she found he had followed her and he looked around the room noting the lack of excess decoration so common with most women.

"Look," she said, "I am not this princess you think I am. I was just playing at being a model for a week and feeling good about how I looked thanks to Adam. That's not the real me. So go scowl at Eve or some other pretty girl who will chase you and flatter your ego and make you feel like prince charming. There is no Cinderella here to sweep in to save and ride off into the sunset with."

Tristan closed the distance between them and took hold of her chin lifting her face up to his, "Not Cinderella, maybe sleeping beauty but definitely a princess. A spoilt, selfish, tantrum throwing, prick tease of a princess it's true but a princess non-the-less and one that needs a few lessons in behaviour management." His voice had turned to a growl and she trembled.

Tristan pulled her with him as he sat on her bed and bent her over his lap placing a strong hand in the middle of her back and fighting her legs until he wrested her into a position that she couldn't squirm out of. He spanked her ass hard. "I came to make sure you were safe," the smack landed again, "Do I get a thank you, Tristan?" again his palm landed several times.

"Ow stop! Thank you, Tristan, Thank you, Stop please!" Grace squealed tears forming in her eyes as the heat spread through her ass.

"All I get for my trouble is groaning, rolling of eyes and complaints," his angry growls were punctuated by hard slaps that rippled through the flesh of her cheeks. "To top it all off, you tell me I am wrong about you while throwing a Princess tantrum." His hand had continued to spank her as she bounced and squirmed flailing her legs which he had caught under one of his own essentially trapping her in place. "You forgot the first thing I ever told you about me. I am not some peasant who will take your bullshit excuses and move on. I am the man who can't be manipulated by your claims of innocence any more than I could be by your looks or flirtatious body language."

"I am sorry, I'm sorry," she sobbed and gasped, "Please stop I am sorry." Her ass was on fire by the time his hand stopped and caressed the fiery flesh and she hung limply crying.

"Sorry for what?" he deep voice rumbled as he hand continued to caress her swollen red cheeks. She said nothing, she wasn't sure what to say. His hand crashed down onto her again, "What are you sorry for?" She cried out and gasped her mind working quickly.

"I'm sorry for being a princess, for being a prick tease for all of it," she almost yelled it all out, "I'm sorry."

"You have it wrong, little princess," his hand was gentle and stroked not only over her ass but down between her legs as she squirmed noting the wetness there as he teased her with small feather touches over her clit. "I quite like that you're a princess. You're sexy and desirable. It is how you use that, the teasing and flaunting. Sleeping with my brother to get under my skin as he put it," Grace stopped squirming shocked by his words.

His hand worked between her legs in earnest now rubbing at her clit and pushing two fingers into her. "Such a pretty little cunt, I understand how Lance couldn't resist. You on the other hand," keeping his hand between her legs he lifted the other hand from where it had been holding her down and smacked her ass.

"I'm sorry," she wailed half in pleasure half in pain.

"You will be, if you go that far with any of my brothers again," he growled loudly. Grace was panting now as he finger fucked her and she felt the tell-tale quivers running up and down her legs. "Beg me," Tristan growled, in the lengthening silence he pulled his fingers from her and slapped her cunt wetly making her cry out, "Beg Princess."

"Please, I need to cum, please," she whimpered and panted. Satisfied he drove his fingers back into her curling them down to her G spot and fucked her while keeping his thumb on her clit. When he began to spank her again with less force than earlier she came hard, bucking and writhing in her precarious position.

He pulled her up and gazed into her unfocused eyes as he pulled the night gown over her head and held her trembling body to his. He had underestimated this girl, thinking she was like most of the other sluts he encountered at Lance's club. He had waited two weeks for her to show up looking for him again and then missed her when a week after that she had shown up; due to an out of town appointment he was not there. When she had slept with Lance he found himself inexplicably jealous, he didn't care what silly little bitches like he assumed she was did usually. He found himself wanting to reclaim her, to make her his own. He had not wanted another woman like he wanted this girl and when she had shown up two nights later and he had got Lances text showing the sexy princess back at his club Tristan had raced to stake his claim. She fascinated him, and after last night he knew he had never met anyone quite like her.

Pushing her still quivering body to the floor at his feet he removed his shoes and stood to unbuckle his jeans. Grace helped to pull them down and he stepped out of them revealing just how eager he was to have her again. She leaned her head forward kissing the lip and fluttering her tongue around it, reacquainting herself with his cock and how it reacted to her teasing tongue. Tristan pulled off his shirt and ran his fingers through her tussled hair growling, "No teeth."

Her eyes flickered up to him as she sucked him in filling her mouth and he groaned at the sight of her. He had waited long enough and he pulled her up into his arms walking her back against the wall and pulling her legs over his hips he entered her. Tristan pounded into her as he bit her neck and shoulder marking her. Claiming her, her muscles worked with him as he rose and fell and as he heard her begin to beg again without being asked he gritted his teeth trying to hold back his own climax.

"Oh fuck me please," Grace gasped, "Please I need to cum," she felt the edge of that earth shattering climax grip her making her legs shake uncontrollably as his teeth sunk into her shoulder again and she arched up letting the darkness claim her as she cried out. She heard Tristan's roar through the pumping of blood in her ears and they collapsed down onto the floor together, with her lying on top of him as he wrapped his arms tightly around her body.

"Let's move to the bed," Grace suggested as she slowly regained her senses.

"No," Tristan's hold on her tightened, "Beds are for sleeping in, not for sex, and I am going to want to do that again soon."

They went back out to the lounge room, Tristan had stopped her from putting on a robe enjoying seeing her fully naked and pointing out the pointlessness of it. She had got them both cool drinks and as they sat to watch a late night movie he massaged her bitten shoulders, back and bruised ass with her body lotion. He took her again from behind his insistent fingers preparing her ass for what she knew would be a hard fucking. Pulling his cock from her cunt he entered her ass, slowly enjoying the whimpering mewls of the painful pleasure anal fucking gave his princess. His hand ran up and down her back before gripping her shoulders to hold her in place as he withdrew and entered her again, slowly increasing his pace.

His hand curled around her thigh as he increased her pleasure by rubbing at her wet cunt and clit until the tremors in her body became larger. She cried out as her climax hit her, her muscles clamping down on his cock, trapping him and milking his own orgasm from him; once again they collapsed in a heap together, Tristan rolling to his side off the couch so as not to crush her under his greater size. Unable to move she had lay there breathing heavily her eyes closed. Exhaustion from the last four days of broken sleep patterns finally swept over her and she slept.

She partially woke up as Tristan carried her to bed and she curled her arms about his neck and nestled against his chest. He tucked her into bed and began to get dressed. He sat beside her to kiss her as he put his shoes back on.

"Are you awake?" he whispered. Grace mumbled sleepily. "I would really like to stay and do that again in the morning but I have an early flight, I will be back Thursday. We can go out on a real date if you want." He listened as she murmured something intelligible and decided to send her a text message instead of trying to make a date with her now.

Quietly he left her flat, locking the door behind him.

*****

Grace had woken up alone wondering how she got to bed and though not surprised she felt a pang of disappointment that Tristan had left. She had smiled when she found his text message blinking on her phone. She read the brief message that he had an early flight and would be back Thursday, inviting her out on a date that night and texted him back. "A date would be good, but doesn't that usually come before fucking a girl senseless?"

The immediate response was, "Spoilt, ungrateful Princess. Perhaps a repeat of the lesson in manners is necessary?"

She laughed her thumbs moving quickly over the keys, "Yes, please kind Sir. A tryst would be delightful upon your return, thank you."

"Better," was the reply and she went to shower before heading to work, still giggling happily.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,537 Followers