Princess Ransom Ch. 02

Story Info
Elle settles in to life as a slave.
4.9k words
4.44
32.5k
22

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,402 Followers

The warm spring gave way to a beautiful summer. Elle never got tired of the view out of the prince's windows. It was something even a slave was permitted to enjoy. Three months had passed, the green trees became fuller and fruit was budding in the castle's orchards. Elle realized that she had changed a great deal as well. She awoke, naked, in the arms of her enslaver. She could not deny her passion for Prince Adam. She loved just about everything about her tall blond captor. He had in fact been a gentle teacher, slowly, carefully explaining what he wanted. Her initial resistance to anal sex had cost her a few nights in the cage but now, sodomy was second nature to her.

As she had been diligently taught, Elle lowered the covers and began fellatio on Prince Adam. Every morning her breakfast was her master's seed. By now she was used to the bitter taste. It was tolerable as long as breakfast with real food was not far away. Of late the prince had begun to call her "Pet." Elle preferred it to the simple "slave," a word which still rang harsh upon her ears. Prince Adam awoke with a smile and began to gently stroke the hair and face of his beautiful slave. She had evolved over the past few months and the prince was proud of how he had broken her in.

"Good morning, Pet. Take as long as you need."

Elle did not have to work her lovely mouth and lips up and down for much longer before the prince came. Elle chocked down the viscus fluid and returned the princes smile. She thought that knew how this day would play out. Like so many over the past few months, she would make a simple breakfast while the prince had his toilet, then the two of them would eat. This was usually followed by exercise. The Prince would wrap, Elle's chest and allow her to don a pair of step ins while the two were put through calisthenics with the royal guard by their captain. Elle was not expected to keep up with the soldiers, but the prince was displeased if, at the end of the workout, his slave was not bathed in perspiration. Following this the prince and his slave bathed and it was razor time for both of them. Usually this was followed by Elle at last permitted to don a robe while she was instructed by a maid in how to cook, mend and clean clothing and maintain order in the prince's room.

Elle was proud of the few simple meals that she was now proficient in and in how well she kept Prince Adam's uniform and boots. She never tired of dressing and undressing the prince. She reflected that her captivity could have been far worse. She was still not entirely adjusted to the casual nudity her role often required. For a young princess who had been taught that too much exposed ankle could be scandalous the brief attire she was permitted simply could not cover enough. Every person she met from the maids to the black smith wore more clothing than she was permitted. After all these months she still dreaded the stares of the men, and quite a few of the women, she met every day

Some times were better than ever. During her first week a male doctor had examined her. He was gentle and respectful, he treated her like a woman and not a slave. The doctor pronounced her in excellent health with most likely a very long life ahead of her. The diagnoses was not a surprise to either Elle herself or the prince.

On the other hand her examination by the slave assessor was as degrading as possible. He placed his fingers in Elle's every orifice, poked and prodded her and had her assume the most humiliating positions while he determined her fair market value. Elle felt that his fingers lingers upon her breast rump and sex far longer than necessary for the man to perform his job. It took all of her willpower to not complain loudly to her prince during her degradation.

The slave assessor presented a figure to Prince Adam, which brought a huge smile to his lips. While he refused to tell Elle her value he did tell her, "You are VERY valuable, slave. Now I know how much to insure you for." Elle's soul was stung with a profound realization of her new status when she realized that the prince had not bought a life insurance policy for her. It was a simple property policy. To her horror, Elle was told that she would have to be inspected and valued every two years. Elle most assuredly did not want the foul slave assessor handling her again, but she knew that she was powerless in that area.

This day did not go according to Elle's vision, however. After Elle dressed the Prince in his uniform and she had donned her robe he took her aside to peak quietly to her.

"Pet, I have been called to active duty for the next month."

"But the war, Master." began the former princess

"Pet, the peace between Juriland and Hartshore is firmly in place. Your service is not in vain. No It is my unit's turn to try and arrest a band of smugglers and bandits who are penetrating our southern border. They have been killing citizens of my country if they do not immediately turn over their wealth and property. They are equally pernicious and bold."

Prince Adam then stroked Elle's lovely face and said, "While I am on this month of active duty you may not reside in the castle. Later today I will escort you to the slave barn. I am afraid that you will have to live there until I return. You will not have to work the fields with the other slaves however. I will have Janny, the maid, fetch you every day. You will continue your instructions in cooking and domestic skills in one of the out buildings and Janny will find other ways to keep you occupied."

Elle's mind had difficulty absorbing this news. "Master, is there not some way I can remain here?"

"Sweet Pet, even the powers of the second in line for the throne are limited when dealing with slaves. I will pay the slave master a bonus to ensure that you are not molested in any way. I will explain to him very forcefully that if anything happens to you, I will nail his testicles to the nearest wall. Have no fear, my first order of business when I return will be to retrieve you."

For one of the few times since she had become a slave, Elle wept loudly and piteously. Prince Adam held her close until her tears dissipated. A short time later he made love to her. The sweetness and gentility with which the prince took her, made Elle realize that the prince really did have feelings for her.

It was near dusk when Prince Adam escorted his prize possession to the slave barn. Zad, The slave master was a huge bestial man who reminded Elle of a slime lizard from her home country. He eyed her up and down, making no effort to hide the lust in his eyes despite the presence of the prince. Zad listened to Prince Adam's threats of retribution but the fire in his eyes never dimmed as he continued to gaze at Elle. The former princess became very fearful. Her heart was in her throat as Price Adam kissed her and then walked slowly away. Elle knew better than to call after him.

When the Prince was out of earshot Zad croaked, "My you are a pretty one. Listen well if you want to keep your looks. You may be the Prince's favorite but as of now you are just another body occupying my barn. The rest of the slaves will be returning from the fields shortly. You all get grub and I toss you naked into the same cell as the rest of the women. In the morning you and your fellow slaves will get a shower. I will expect you to pick out a shaving partner. Under my supervision you will shave each other then you get dressed and have breakfast. While the rest go off to the fields you will go with the maid. I am sure that the rest of your fellow slaves will resent your special treatment. I will try to prevent them from getting reprisal but I am just one man and can't keep an eye on all of you at once. Once my slave drivers are finished their work of having the slaves tend to the fields their day is done. At night its just me. I will extend you no special treatment. I am liberal in the use of the lash. If you do not want your pretty flesh to bear my mark you had best be obedient and not utter a bit of complaint. Ahh, here come your fellow scum."

Elle turned her head and saw the square formation of slaves being marched to the barn. Elle was stunned. The youngest of them was at least a decade older than she. The men and women were uniformly harsh looking. Both the men and women were scarred. Elle thought the women were looked especially hard. Elle could tell that some of them had been pretty, once. The men wore short pants and shirts, the women were dressed as Elle herself was, in robe and sandals. All of them wore identical slave collars about their necks. Elle realized that she was just like them, only better treated.

"All right scum!' shouted Zad as the forlorn looking humans entered the barn. "This slave will be staying with us for the next month. She is a favorite of Prince Adam so HANDS OFF! Any of you perverts try anything and I make a change purse out of your balls. Now line up for grub."

Elle took her place in line and was handed a bowl of stew, a roll, a hunk of cheese and a flagon of wine. With the spoon she was also issued Elle began eating while trying to ignore the stares coming at her from all directions. She noted that her fellow slaves ate with a single minded determination. She realized that all of them must be very hungry.

Elle emptied her bowl and sopped up the remains with her roll just as the others had done. Elle knew instinctively that standing out from the pack would cause her problems. Elle washed her face and brushed her teeth with her finger before filing into line. The women entered their cell first. Zad stood at the entrance of the large cell and watched as each woman disrobed and hung her clothing on a peg in the wall. All had to squat and cough in front of Zad to prove that they were not carrying contraband before they were permitted to enter the straw filled cell. Elle flushed with shame as Zad's eyes toured her naked body. The cough and squat was especially humiliating.

Elle heard the bars of the cell close and lock behind her. She took a look at her surroundings in the rapidly fading daylight. Elle estimated that there were twenty women sharing the cell. The straw was clean and vermin free. One corner of the cell was the designated area to urinate and defecate. Elle was still getting her bearings when she herd the cell door to the males slaves shut and the doors of the barn close. The darkness was near total. The light of Zad's lantern was the only illumination, giving an eerie glow that barely lit the cell.

Elle tried to make herself comfortable in the straw. Suddenly a hand clasped over her mouth.

"Shush, sweet thing." a voice whispered in her ear. You need someone to sleep with you to keep you warm it gets mighty cold in this barn. Now just let us get comfortable."

Elle felt the warm softness of a naked woman press down upon herself. The hand was removed and replaced with a pair of lips. Elle froze with fear. Her mother had told her stories about women like this!

"Sweet thing," the voice said, "you best kiss me back if you know what is good for you."

Elle thought about calling for help, but she feared Zad at least as much as she feared the female form pressing against her. Suddenly Elle became aware of other figures squatting nearby. Knowing that cooperation was the path of least resistance, Elle returned the kiss the next time the lips were placed against hers. It was far less unpleasant than she had feared.

After an unknown time spent kissing the virtually invisible stranger, Elle heard, "That's more like it hon, now just lie back and I'll give you some happy dreams."

Elle did not know what to think as she felt the woman's lips encircle each of her nipples in turn. Then she felt a soft tongue enter her shaven sex. It was clear by the way the woman preform cunnilingus upon her Elle that she was a very experienced woman. Elle closed her eyes and imagined that it was her prince Adam preforming her favorite thing from their times together upon her. The orgasm caught her completely by surprise.

"Quiet down!" yelled Zad. It was the last thing Elle heard before she drifted off to troubled sleep.

Elle awoke the next morning to the sound of keys in the lock of the cell She took a look at the woman in her arms. She was shorter than Elle had suspected and older. She had to be nearly forty. She had short red hair and was rather slim, Elle noted the whip marks across her naked back. Presently the woman stirred, gazed up at Elle and said. "Good morning, honey. Tonight you can go down on me." The woman followed this comment with a wink.

A stunned Elle found her feet and joined the line of women exiting the cell. Elle was startled to discover that there was no partition between the male and female showers, it was first come, first served. Elle shivered and felt beyond naked as she waited for a shower head. Elle could not help staring at some of the other naked men and women about her. She had never seen a man's privates shorn of hair before. Elle decided that she actually preferred it. Without the hair the male organ looked less like a snake that had just ventured into a bird's nest. Women however, should keep their glory, she though, it added mystery to a woman.

One of the younger female slaves volunteered to be Elle's shaving partner. Arraigned in groups of five

Zad eyed their work, The women had to work fast. Elle sometimes shaved Prince Adam's face so she was able to maintain the torrid pace when it came time for Elle to shave her partner. The rough spun robe, as brief as it was, never felt so good on Elle's skin once she was permitted to get dressed. Breakfast was simple but filling fare. Elle did feel a bit guilty when she watched the other women march off as Janny came to claim her.

Janny was nice but business like. There was no small talk as the maid instructed Elle. Elle thought about her fellow slaves sweating in the hot sun. It was difficult to focus on the job at hand but Elle did feel pride when Janny praised the quality of the new meal the former princess had cooked.

Elle's month in the slave barn was revelatory. She understood her unique status. In Juriland slaves were almost exclusively convicts. Their crimes were serious but not notorious. One of the younger male slaves had been driving his delivery wagon drunk when he rode into a group of children crossing a street. The death and serious injury of several children had resulted in the man being sentenced to

twenty years of slavery. All of the slaves had an expiration date to their service. All except Elle. Even if it was fifty years in the future, if the slave survived, they would die a free person. Elle would die a slave and would be buried in an anonymous grave. This realization filled Elle with sadness.

Elle's status as a ransom had somehow made its way to the slave barn. (Elle suspected that Janny had been the source.) The fact that Elle had entered slavery willingly to save lives of men she would never meet caused her fellow slaves to respect her. They were kinder to her from that point on. Even so, she had to learn to perform cunnilingus and submit to the groping of the female slaves, even during her monthly. Elle, more often than not, ended up in the arms of the red haired slave who had claimed her during her first night. When she had been free her name had been Beth. She became a slave after it was discovered that she had paid a man to kill the a rival woman for the affections of another man. Her attempts at escape had both extended her sentence and given her the livid whip scars that now adorned her back. Elle did not especially like servicing women but she did like that cunnilingus did not end with the foul taste of semen in her mouth. Elle realized that complaining about the way was being manhandled would be counter productive. Because Elle, cooperated, the women protected her from the male slaves.

The hard and scarred men took delight in staring at Elle. Only the very clear threats from Zad kept their hands off of Elle's body. The female slaves made sure that Elle was never left alone near a male slave and they tried to shield her nakedness with their own bodies whenever possible. By the end of her month Elle had slept with all of her fellow female slaves. Some just wanted to hold her close. Others expected more. Elle went along to get along, knowing that the men would do far worse things to her if they ever got a hold of her.

Elle tried to keep track of the days but failed. Her time melded into into a steady progression of showers, breakfasts, toil, dinners and forced lesbianism. Janny found plenty for her to do even if it was an entire day spent polishing and endless number of shoes.

One morning, like an answered prayer, Prince Adam arrived to claim Elle. The former princess ran to her adored Prince's side. Only then did she notice that his left arm was in a sling.

"Master! You are injured!"

"It is both nothing and yet something of great importance." Prince Adam bent down to kiss his beloved slave. "Come, Pet, we have much to discuss."

Back in the Prince's quarters Elle was surprised to find another soldier. He shared her Master's rank. He had thick red hair and a rather handsome face.

"Pet, this is Roger Duken. He is the man I have mentioned many times. He is my best friend. We do not often have leave at the same time. This is a rare exception however. There is something I must share with you."

Elle took a seat between the two men and gazed up at Prince Adam. He began to speak,

"Pet, While we were largely successful in capturing the bandits I lost four good men and took an arrow to my shoulder. It started me thinking. If something were to happen to me, you would, by law, be offered for sale to the highest bidder. However, if I will you to someone else, I will have some way of ensuring that you are well treated and have a relatively nice life. Roger here comes from a very wealthy family. He and I have very similar temperaments and tastes. It most likely will never happen, but I AM a soldier, Pet and I must think of the future. I am just about to alter my will, transferring custody of you, in the event of my death, to Roger. Because I am a generous master, I want to make sure that you are happy with the decision as well. I will sleep elsewhere tonight. I want you to obey Roger as you would me. If you please Roger, and just as importantly, if Roger pleases you. I will see that my will is altered, in the unlikely event of my death."

"But Master. .. I thought we..."

"We will, Pet. It is just postponed a day."

Elle drank this information in. She had hoped that the prince would keep her only for himself. Elle realized that that was a naive hope. As a slave she really had no say in who she slept with. Her body no longer belonged to her. She took a long look at her Master's friend. While his looks were totally different, Elle decide that he was just as handsome. The three people spent the day together. Prince Adam was very sweet to Elle. The slave made lunch, anxious to show off what Janny had taught her. Roger and Prince Adam were effusive in their praise of Elle, newly expanded culinary skills. Prince Adam was quite solicitous of Elle, embracing and kissing her often. After the three had spent most of the day together, Elle realized that she very much liked Roger. He had an endearing sense of humor and told such fascinating stories. For dinner, Prince Adam ordered from the main kitchen in order to give Elle a break, The three talked and chatted. Finally, late in the evening, Prince Adam placed Elle's hand atop of Roger's and quietly made his way out of the room.

Roger and Elle looked at each other. Elle shrugged and Roger kissed her hand. "Adam had told me all about you. I know that you are no ordinary slave. I am sure that this situation is awkward for you. I am NOT your master but I am an officer and a gentleman. Come sit on my lap."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,402 Followers
12