Princess Succubus Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

** * **

After the nightfall, Lucia went to the servant's chamber again. She did not especially need medicine tonight as she had taken it two nights in a row but Lucia wanted to talk to him. Maybe even make him help her if he was as loyal to Lucia as she hoped.

"Princess you can't be in here. Not again. This isn't right. Only your husband should do that to you. You are too pretty for me. I'm too useless."

Lucia had to stuff her hand back to the servant's mouth again as he kept talking louder. He had clearly forgotten the last night and did this rehearsed speech again.

Lucia did her reply almost the same as before but she tried to be less encouraging than before since the princess really wanted to talk this time.

The man tried to go to the royal lips again but this time Lucia blocked with a hand.

"Leave those for my husband if you are so worried," the princess smirked.

The servant hugged Lucia instead. The royal body felt his burning passion as male hands moved around Lucia body and were pulling down her underpants. The Princess might have come to talk but he clearly was in no state to do so as his every move made Lucia's words melt as she tried to say them.

The royal had used him twice now and one of the times the servant did not even remember. It would be only right to let him do this the Princess tough as she felt him push into her folds. Lucia was trying to convince herself that this was not what she wanted but had to do.

The male could only move slowly in this awkward position as he still embraced Lucia. He was softly sobbing and something wet was dripping to Lucia's back.

Lucia could tell that only half of the cock was inside of her at any time. The man was so gentle and warm. Lucia almost wanted to make him change position but this was for him she thought. Lucia's tight body was squeezing him hard and he kept asking if he's hurting the princess. At first, it was endearing to her but as it had gone some time Lucia was too heated to hear him.

The male's moves stimulated Lucia's lady knob, making it burn without release. The skin around Lucia's privates moved and responded to the servant's every move no matter how small. Lucia's insides were as tight as the first time she had taken him in.

The servant knew the seed would come soon as he's half covered manhood twitched and he tried to pull it out to not to defile his dear Princess again. Lucia's body could have none of that and kept his tip in past the final moments. The male's struggle to pull out was desperate.

The Princess's thoughts that had drifted to some other things came back to the present when the servant started to cry out loud. Lucia quickly silenced him again with her hand.

"I'm sorry I did this to you again. Please kill me. Let me repent."

Lucia felt even more sorry for the man after those words. The servant sat down hugged himself.

The Princess went to the man and said, "You did nothing wrong. I chose you."

The servant stopped crying and Lucia did offer some other comforting words but she really did not understand what was wrong with him and left soon after.

In her room, Lucia once again did his now daily checkup to see if she had become any looser or anything was leaking out since she did not want to become a loose woman who slept with men before marriage. The only thing she could feel was her own sweat. Not even her red pubes had anything on them. She could still only push one finger inside so she had not become any looser. It almost felt it was another way around but that could only be good Lucia thought as she went to sleep.

** * **

The next day the male servant was replaced by two maids who were holding a bowl together. According to them, Sir Oliver had returned to his father's estates without giving a proper reason. Lucia was also told that he was a baron's son and that the male chamber servants were only taken among nobles as commoner men would not be allowed into the Princess's chambers. Lucia, of course, knew this already but she had never really thought him to be more than just a servant she had some extra use to.

** * **

Two nights later Lucia had figured out a new medicine supply and several at that. She could not rely on just having one but she could not be seen doing what she needed to do. People would not understand her medicine and would just burn her or worse she thought.

Lucia's recently sharpened hearing could listen her maids talking in their side room. Apparently many men were easy to get to do some nightly activities and the gardener's assistant was one of those people. He always looked at the Princess when she walked around the gardens with her maids. Tough the mute part was the real reason she chose him. He could communicate with hand sings but his credibility as a witness was more in question as he could not articulate well.

** * **

"Big fat muscular cocks," repeated voices in Lucia's head. Just not getting her medicine in two days had made the Princess feel way worse.

Lucia opened the secret passage in her room and her feet brushed on something. It was a letter. Lucia looked at it as the passageway closed behind her. The Princess opened it and began reading it. She realised somewhere in the middle of it that she was able to read it in the dark tunnel without any light.

"My Lady I knew you could find this. I have left thee now but I shall return when I'm worthy of your affection. I might not have never been fit to be a knight but for you, I shall train more than any man."

It was a very long letter and it was clear it was from Oliver who had left to become a worthy knight. He had not used any names or anything so he hadn't completely lost his mind to leave this kind of evidence behind. Also, it was obvious Oliver had figured out how the passage worked.

"It's not your worth I want," Lucia muttered to herself while putting the letter among other things in her secret department she had made from bricks to a wall. It was common practice among royals according to her tutors. Lucia had to put stuff there in case castle was being overrun and had to escape using a disguise. The Princess took a maid's outfit from there and went to the passage that led to the gardener's house.

** * **

The gardener's assistant slept in a separate cabin as there was a row of them there. Lucia quickly entered the one she had pinpointed to be the target's a day before. The Princess took off his blanket and mounted his sleeping body according to her plan. Lucia wanted him to consent and not just be used. The Princess did not want to feel indebted to some servant.

The assistant's body had already been naked beneath his cover and that somewhat shocked Lucia's supposedly perfect plan but this could make it easier she thought. There was enough moonlight coming from the holes in the walls that he could see Lucia's shape. The royal had used a scarf to hide most of her face but the darkness would have been enough. The Princess hoped that the assistant would think Lucia was just some maid that fancied him.

The assistant seemed shocked at first but then Lucia lifted her skirt and showed her pale nethers and started to rub against his rod. The man took Lucia's hint as he stopped moving and grabbed her hips. His dark skin was contrasting against the Princess's white even in this darkness. Lucia guided him in and pushed it to the end in one go. This time it slid in without resistance as the heat burning in the Princess had been almost more than during her first time.

The Princess might have been more experience than last time she did this but Lucia was afraid she could not take his surprisingly big member if it was not done in one go. The Princess also wanted to stay in control. Lucia did not want to feel the same limp feeling she had experienced when her insides were thrust from this angle the last time.

Lucia might have been able to take the dark rod in one go but it was now almost stuck there. The assistant had opened his mouth almost like in pain and was motioning Lucia's hips to move with his hands. As the Princess moved up she was pulling the cock with her. Lucia took support from the assistant's stomach as she pulled herself more up and fell down again. Lucia could feel his shapely muscles twitching beneath her hands.

Lucia's movements became easier as her moistening royal pussy was able to slide the cock instead of pulling it. Her walls were gripping him harder than before but now they had become more used to his shape and allowed longer movements. The Princess's hands were now painting the shapes of the man's muscular body as she was lulled into a trance-like state. His body was trembling from Lucia's every touch.

The cock tensed up in the royal hole and released seed deep in the royal chamber, a silent moan left the man's lips. Lucia too moaned to the sky. When the Princess realized how loud she had been the royal ran away as fast she could. The running female also saw other shadows moving in the palace gardens but none of them ran at her so Lucia went to the secret passage as fast she could.

** * **

The next day Lucia's father was hosting a gala. The Princess was mostly staying as a wallflower as her reputation was one of heartbreaker of suitors at this point. Some higher lords did a dance with the princess a couple of times as usual, to both look good in front of her father and to ask things about him. The Princess, of course, had other worries so she did not even need to pretend not to know what the King had been doing. Lucia's three older brothers were also there but all of them had their wives or companions. The King was mostly greeting guests and of course, there was no queen since she passed away soon after Lucia's birth.

The most out of place thing of the whole night was that Count Isaac Consworth approached Lucia. Isaac was some lower noble who had never talked to the Princess before. They exchanged some basic courtesy but some of his questions were ringing Lucia's alarm bells.

"How have you been lately? Noticed anything special? Lovely necklace, how does it feel to wear it?"

Most of the conversation would be normal if they had any previous talks between them but he clearly was aiming the conversation to the cursed necklace. He did not seem like he knew much about it based on Lucia's counter questions but if he was playing her he was doing a very good job at it. The count soon departed to mingle with other low nobles but he definitely was now on the princess's list of people to investigate for her collar.

** * **

A couple of days later the Princess needed her medicine again. She was barely able to stand during a meeting where she had been presented to some diplomat whose name Lucia was too unfocused to remember. Despite the fact she needed to touch common men Lucia decided she would start taking medicine every day.

"Fill the hole with cocks," was ringing in Lucia's normally chaste mind.

Lucia did not want to intrude on the same person every time and she had begun to sense who had what she needed and how much with only a glance. So the Princess needed to find more candidates. Luckily Lucia had still been able to hear what her maids are talking in their side room. They had given the Princess many good targets.

This time Lucia had also made a gag for herself that also kept most of her face covered. The Princess did not want any unwanted screams to get out this time. The thing she had made looked more like a half mask than just a gag. Also based on the stories having horny maids going around was not unusual so her maid outfit should be perfect. Tough they were not letting anyone close to their purity but other holes were free game. That was no issue to Lucia tough as she still was tight and did not leak cum as a sign of her purity.

The places that the Princess was most interested in were so-called glory holes, men were giving medicine to just about anyone there. Most were in bad places for her since Lucia could only move freely during nighttime. Only one hole had guaranteed to be used according to the maids at this hour. It was the one in the lower levels of the castle next to the kitchen. The man serving the late night shift there alone had a huge appetite. Lucia had never been instructed how to get there through the tunnels but she had been taught the principles on how the wall marks guided in the tunnels. After looking from several wrong peepholes she found her way to the right tunnel passage and entered the corridor.

There should be no guard patrols here at this time so this was the perfect place for some midnight snacks according to the maids. Lucia saw a light come from the kitchen through a hole in the wooden sidewall. She did the dual knock one soft and one hard that was used to invite the man. The princess saw nothing come from the hole so she did it again.

"Coming coming, keep your pants on or not," the cook said with a laugh. Lucia saw his cock fill the hole and the light left the corridor.

Guided by her new night vision the Princess pushed her cock hole into his rod as her mind's voices had started to call Lucia's nethers today. It was surprisingly easy as the royal only needed to lean back.

"Man, your ass is tight. Did the Princess get lost in here or what?" He was only right in one of those. Lucia's pussy was clamping on the cock.

Lucia could now smell alcohol in the air and having something belonging to a drunk person in her made the Princess swallow in disgust. They were the most unrefined things Lucia knew. She wanted to pull away but the part of her body wanting to stay finally won. The Princes had sensed even through the wall this man's medicine was potent.

"I see you are one of the new ones. That's fine let me do all the talking and the work. You just support yourself."

The Princess did as she was told and used her hands to support her shaking knees.

"Here we go."

At those words, the Princess's body was struck so hard that she would have fallen if not supporting herself from the knees. Lucia's entire body twisted around the cock as she was filled, push after push. The Princess felt something leak down her thigh but to her relief, it was only sweat.

The royal hips had started to trace the rod that was drilling her insides with proficiency only experience could bring. Lucia's gag was effective in dampening her moans but not to silence them.

"Making such cute sounds on your first time. Even pushing yourself to the wall and not backing up. What an ass whore princess you are," came the cook's hoarse voice. The Princess could not prevent her body tighten around the cock as she felt anger build in her.

"Oohohoh, my dirty little princess ass, I love you," came the cook's words as he slammed his cock in to release his seed. When his cock parted Lucia's body she fell on her knees. She had gotten the medicine but the taste was sour even if she felt happy with mixed feelings.

"Just wait there, my dirty love. I will come to clean your leaking ass straight up, no need to be ashamed. I will even marry just from that. I can't imagine how tight your cunt it."

The Princess ran as fast as she could with her shaking legs. Despite her blurring vision she managed to open the secret passage and close it behind her before falling on the cold stone floor.

"I did not like that," repeated The Princess. Frustration was building in Lucia as she knew more and more she was lying to herself with every repeat.

"Fine I need it and it's not that bad but I will cure this. I swear," Lucia muttered while rising up to walk back to her room.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers
12