Princess To Be Ch. 01

Story Info
Life is too funny.
1.9k words
1.82
11.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Average Life

Ice's POV

Hot! That's what today is. That's what all week has been. Just plain HOT!! I hate the heat. Give me the cold any day. Ugh! Thank God for air-conditioning!!

"Ice? Ice?? ICE???" I could hear Elle inside yelling. "Where you at?"

"Here ... on the porch." I softly reply, knowing that she can't hear me. Taking the last puff of my cigarette I put it out in the ash tray. Getting up and heading towards the door with the intent to find out what she wants, the door opens to reveal Elle popping her head out. "Jesus on a cross, guess I didn't need that heartbeat. What'cha need?"

"Sorry, but you ninja'd on me. I thought you were inside. When did you come out here?"

"About 10 minutes ago. Heck I walked by right in front of you."

"Well I didn't see you. Anyways, we're just heading out. You want anything from the store?"

"No. Not that I know of. ... Wait, where are ya'll going?"

"Just to pick up some tubes, tobacco and Alan some weed. Be back in a little while."

"Oookay. Sure. Be careful."

"Will do."

"Bye, Ma." Alan says to me as he walks by. "Are you coming Elle?"

"Idiot." Elle mutters. "Yeah, I am. You got the cig.s?"

"No." Elle returns inside muttering to herself. Only to return a couple of minutes later. "Got your wallet?"

"Shit. No. It's in the room." Alan runs back up the steps, through the front door and returns seconds later. Elle's already at the car.

"Hurry up. Let's go. I don't want to be out too late." Elle yells out to Alan.

"Bitch." Alan mutters. "Love ya, ma."

"Love you too, son. Be careful."

"Will do." He gets into the car and I can see them already arguing. Oh, joy. And they leave.

"Come on Me." That's short for Meme. Meme is my 3 yr old female Yorkie. I shake my head at the antics that those two get up to. Walking into the house I close the door behind us.

"Where's Meme?" That's my husband, Roger.

See, I tend to forget Meme went outside with me. Looking down I see Meme at the end of the table sniffing around Scotty's food dish. Scotty is Alan and Elle's Dr. Do-little Dog. "Right there." I say as I point down at her.

"Okay. Come here, Meme." He calls to her. And of course she goes right to her Dada. Spoiled bitch. And I roll my eyes.

After sitting down on the couch I pick up my sweet-tea and take a sip. Putting the cup back on the coffee table I pick up my Kindle. Turning it on I check through the list of my favorite books and pick one to read.

As I read through the first page I hear Roger say, "Hey, baby, you gotta see this." Looking up I see it's something on his phone. Reaching over he hands me the phone and it's another one of those things making fun of our president. Shocker! I roll my eyes and respond with "Uh huh" and hand the phone back.

I finally read through 2 chapters and here goes Roger again. "Oh, damn. Did you see that? I betcha Cyna's gonna beat Seth Rollins ass."

Looking up from my Kindle I glance from Roger to the TV and back again. "Yelp, probably will." Then go back to my Kindle. Why didn't I just go read in my bedroom like normal? I swear, every time I start reading anything someone has to interrupt me. Just 'cause they don't like reading doesn't mean I don't!!

This is how the next 3 hours go. 12 o'clock rolls around Alan and Elle come back. I roll my eyes yet again thinking ... Wow, out late. Knew they wouldn't make it home before 12. Both dogs are dancing and barking at the door. In walks Elle. Alan right behind her. "Move." Alan tells Elle. Elle just takes a step to the side and Alan goes into the bedroom. We all know what he's doing...rolling a blunt or packing a bowl.

Elle opens her mouth as she shuts the door. "So ... get this ..." and she's off. I can always tell how mad Elle is by how fast she speaks. "I grabbed her by her hair and ..." Wow. She really is pist. Why is it that a girl so much taller and bigger than another feels the need to grab the other by the hair? "Because she'd been drinking and ..." Ah, that's why. The girl she's talking about is her friend. She has some strange friendships. Can't really say anything ... I do to. "And then she got back into the car and we were going to ..." Go all the way around the bush just to hit the bush. "So, anyway, I'm tired and going to take a shower. HEY, ALAN! TAKE SCOTTY OUT. I'M GOING TO SHOWER."

"No. You do it. I'm busy."

"FINE. Come on, Scotty. Since your daddy won't take you out I'll do it. You'll just have ..." and out the door she goes; muttering to herself again.

Shaking my head I go back to my Kindle. A short time later she walks back in, heads straight to the shower, you hear the shower turn on and Alan goes outside. After about 20 minutes Elle walks outside. I know to stay inside for the next 45 minutes. Their smoking weed and it makes me sick to my stomach. After about an hour Roger, Meme and I head outside to smoke a cigarette. Not 5 minutes into the cigarette Alan and Elle say "good night", get Scotty and go back inside. An hour after they have gone to bed Roger gives me a kiss, says "Love ya." and goes to bed himself. Meme goes with him of course.

I return to my Kindle. As I read the last few chapters of the book on my Kindle I'll give you some background on my household family. Sound good? ... Okay, here we go...

Roger is a 60 year old man. Been married 4 times (I'm the fourth). Has 3 boys, one by each ex-wife. Has worked almost all his life. Is now unemployed and drawing SSD. His hobbies are watching TV, talking to his friends, getting on FB on his cell phone, and anything to do with motor cycles. He's blind in his right eye, has scoliosis and severe arthritis. He is 5'11", 147 lbs, white, long gray hair and beard, milk chocolate brown eyes. I am the longest relationship he has ever had. Is a stay at home kinda guy. Can't stand having other people live with him for long ... 6 months at most then it becomes an issue. Has GED and went to college.

Me ... I'm a 35 year old woman. This is my first and last marriage (nothing against marriage). Can't keep a job because I don't work well with others. One word to describe me is ... LAZY!! Most others would describe me as ... BITCH!! Yeah, I'd say both describe me very well. Roger and I have 3 male/1 female cats, 1 dog (looking for another), several chickens (he wants more), and 1 male turkey (he wants to add a female). My home is turning into a petting zoo. My hobbies include ... reading, eating, sleeping, playing games, animals (wolves are my favorite). I don't mind others staying with us so long as they don't over stay their welcome or don't step on any toes. Not an easy thing to do. Did not finish school.

Alan is a 27 year old man. Never been married. May have a son in Texas. Has crazy exes. Works hard, when he works. Plays even harder, when he can. Is addicted to weed, loves having and spending money. He lives with us; has for 2 years and doesn't plan on leaving any time soon. Is a Momma's Boy. Shares a dog (Scotty) with Elle and some chickens (obsessed with) in back yard. Did not finish school.

Elle is a 24 year old woman. Been married once before. No children. Works when she can. Lazy at home, not at work. Is a dog and horse type of gal. Money (having/spending), weed, friends, FB, politics and news are her hobbies and interest. Is a Daddy's Girl. Shares a dog (Scotty) with Alan. Has her GED.

Roger and my relationship ... started dating, a month later moved in, got engaged 4 months later and then married 11 months after that. We've had 5 major spats since we first got together. After 7 miscarriages and moving 11 times we finally have our own home. Only he calls the trailer mine 'cause he didn't want it. He wanted to move to another state at the time. Roger has had 3 jobs and I have had 9 since we got together. We've been together for 15 (going on 16) years. We've had 15 people live with us at different times; some multiple times. The longest to live with us has been his son; Alan and Alan's fiancé'; Elle. They've lived with us for 2 years. We have little disagreements every once in a while. We don't argue, fuss or fight. He is my best-friend and I trust him completely. Sex-life is non-existent.

Alan and Elle's relationship (from what I can tell) ... flirting for a couple months, started dating, moved in two weeks later, got engaged 2 or 3 months later. Have lived in 4 different places. Used to have physical fights, now mostly verbal. Argue daily. He's had 4 jobs and she's had 5; I think. Has sex on nightly bases.

Oh, lookie there ... I'm tired. Bed time. Turning off the Kindle I head to the bathroom for one last go. Getting done with that I head to the bedroom. Walking in I am greated by Meme. She's waiting for me. Shutting the door I start to head to the end of the bed. Damn! I just tripped over Meme. "Well, stay out from under my feet!" I whisper, as I caught myself on the dresser. Moving along to the end of the bed I remove the clothes I've worn for that day and dump them on the floor in front of my arm ware. Grabbing the post of the bed I head around to the other side, sliding my feet so I don't re-trip over Meme. Getting to the other side I flip the covers off the end of the bed; 'cause I don't like having anything on my feet or legs as I go to sleep. Moving up the bed I grab the covers; making sure I have enough to cover me (Roger likes to steal them before I get to bed) I climb in.

Turning towards Roger I whisper yell "Meme, come on." She jumps up on the bed, comes over to me, lies down and gives me a kiss, I pet her for a minute, roll over and she jumps down. Closing my eyes and about to go to sleep my DARLING husband (note the sarcasm) makes an annoying sound. Great, he's snoring! I roll half way over and blow a puff of breath at his face. He stops for a while. Rolling back over and just about to go back to sleep he does it again. This time I tap him with my foot and blow a puff of breath at his face. He stops again. This goes on for about a hour before he rolls over facing away from me and stops snoring long enough for me to go to sleep. Ah, peace at last!