Princess Trina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loved how she looked. She had never looked so beautiful before. Her expensive waterproof make up was apparently not "tear proof" as she looked at him with black tears streaming down her cheeks.

"You lie to me Trina. You have lied on more than one occasion. I have no use for someone I can not trust."

She looked down.

"I know. I just, I have never met anyone like you and I did not always know how to handle you."

"Handle me?" he laughed. "All you ever needed to do was respect me and trust me. Was so simple"

"Ok.. ok.. I have an idea" she wiped her tears as if she found a new energy, "I will promise you here and now that I will not lie to you anymore, and I will not be a spoiled Princess from here on out. I will be at work on time and if I for some reason am late, I will call. Please Kent.. please don't make me leave."

"Hmm, ok Princess, lets give this a try."

He got up and walked around his desk towards her. He leaned, partially sitting on the front of his desk. She still sat in her chair, he was close to her and she looked up at him anxiously awaiting his words.

"Have you masturbated while thinking of me Princess?"

She looked down quickly!

"Be sure to always look at me when I talk to you and when you talk to me. Respect remember?"

"Yes Sir"

"Yes Sir? Yes Sir what?"

"Yes Sir, I have masturbated while thinking of you."

She was horrified. She had never even told anyone that she masturbated!

"Of course you did. And good girl for remembering that you should call me Sir. I knew you would get it right one day. Now, tell me, what did you imagine when you masturbated thinking of me?"

"Well, umm.. I imagined you fucking me, right there, on your desk."

"I see. What position?"

"Me bent over Sir, you fucking me with my skirt pulled up."

"And your panties?"

"Around my ankles Sir"

"Good girl Princess. Now, how wet are you right now?"

She was floored. She had no idea what to say. She had not really thought about it but now that she did, she could feel that she was damp.

"I..I do not know Sir."

"Then find out, take off your panties, let us see if they are wet."

"Yes Sir." she said with a shaky voice.

She reached up her skirt and slowly pulled them down, bending at the waist. She heard him make an approving groan. She felt so happy to know that he was pleased with her. She had not realized how badly she wanted, needed that from him.

"Feel them Princess, tell me what you feel."

She ran her fingers across the crotch of he panties. She was surprised at just how wet they were.

She looked at him and told him, "They are wetter than my panties have ever been Sir."

"Let me see them."

She handed them to him. He felt them and complimented her on them.

"Now, go to the ladies room and get dry. Come right back."

She found it odd but did as he told her. She went to the ladies room, took some napkins, wiped herself then almost ran back to his office.

"Run your finger between your lips and show me."

She did so then showed him her dry finger.

"Very good."

He walked back to his chair and sat down. He called her over to him and told her to lay tummy down across his lap.

"What???" she could not believe what he told her to do.

"Princess, your daddy is a good man, I respect him more than you know but there is one thing he never gave you that you needed and now you will get it. He never spanked you did he?"

"No Sir, he never did."

"Do not make me tell you twice. And lift up your skirt."

She moved towards him, lifted her skirt and bent over him. He rubbed her ass softly. It felt nice. He felt the back of her thighs then slid them between. With his other hand, he placed her panties to her mouth. She knew what he wanted her to do, she opened her mouth and her balled up panties were placed inside. *SMACK!* he laid one hard across her untouched ass. Instantly a bright red hand print appeared. He loved the cry that escaped her. He was hard now, and she felt it. *SMACK* again and then followed quickly by another. Her muffled cries excited them both. Each time he spanked her, he gave her a good reason for doing so.

"For telling me to Fuck off." *SMACK*

"For flirting with clients." *SMACK*

"For putting yourself in danger with that asshole." *SMACK*

"For thinking you were better than me." *SMACK SMACK*

She sobbed now, there was no break to her crying. She was done.

He liked the sight of his hand print on a girls ass, but he liked the entire ass ablaze even more. It was not his intention to harm her either so it was time to stop. She was glowing red and he explained that there was too much to fit into just one session. She gratefully nodded her head. She started to get up but he quickly stopped her.

"I did not tell you to get up Princess did I?"

She tried to say No Sir. He reached down and removed her panties from her mouth. They now dripped tears and spit. He rubbed her ass so softly now. She was pleasantly surprised at how wonderful his hands felt on her burning bottom. His fingers now journeyed between her legs, creeping up to her drenched cunt. Easily two fingers slipped in, almost as if she were sucking them in.

"My, my, my! Princess, you are quite the whore aren't you? Your cunt is soaking wet from your spankings! Look at this mess you have made!"

"Yes Sir. I am your whore." she confessed.

"Finally you truly please me." he replied.

With that she felt a tingle rushing through her pussy. Oh she needed to be entered. She just had to have him.

"Sir. please fuck me." she pleaded.

He pulled her up off of him, then guided her to her knees beside him.

"Princess, I am sorry to have to tell you but you will not be getting fucked today. For weeks you have made my life hell and now you think I should fuck you? No my little Princess Whore, I will not fuck you."

She look into his eyes and knew he meant it. She held back her tears. They were not even tears of disappointment, but tears of shame that she again had been so selfish as to think about getting what she wanted, especially when she did not even come close to deserving it!

"Sir, please may I take your cock in my mouth. I have never done that with anyone, but I really want to please you. I know I will not do as good of job as you deserve, but I am willing to work hard and listen to you so that I can learn to do it right. Please Sir, allow me to have you in my mouth?"

He was content to just have her jerk him off. It was all that he had planned but, he did have a hard time looking at his Princess whore, on her knees with black stains all down her face and telling her no. He was harsh but not completely heartless. Why the hell not? Why not give the little brat just a little of what she wanted. After all, she was behaving beautifully now and the idea of watching her try to keep his load in her mouth would humor him. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, taking out his hard cock. She was a little afraid of the size. She was unsure if it was bigger than the few she had seen or if it was just because she had never had one in her face before. Either way, she opened her mouth and took just his head into her mouth. It popped as she pulled back and forth. Kent held back laughing as he could tell that she thought she was taking him in as deep as she could. He talked to her sweetly, encouraging her, trying to make her more comfortable. Not because he cared if she was or not but because if she relaxed she could take him in deeper. Now, he could have grabbed her head and fucked her throat but as this was her first time, he was going to make it pleasant. She did take him in deeper and deeper. She was not doing a terrible job and she did try to follow his every word. He reached down her shirt feeling her breast. He wanted to see them and reach them freely so he ordered her to remove her shirt and bra. With is cock in her mouth she began to work at it. She was flustered so it popped out of her mouth and she stopped sucking just to get undressed. He sat there watching, rubbing his hard cock. As soon as she was topless she was back to work. Bobbing up and down on his muscle. He was impressed with her. She did not stop to wipe the saliva that was oozing from her mouth, she did not say "ew" a single time. Instead she moaned and she groaned and she did her best to fuck him orally. He told her to lick his balls and she eagerly licked them like a ice cream cone melting on a hot summer day. He was so pleased with her and he kept encouraging her by telling her what a good girl she was. What a good job his Princess Whore was doing. He began to jack off now and she seems so very jealous. She chased the head of his cock, trying to land his head. It would end up hitting her in the cheek, in the eye, sometimes on her lips. If he felt especially nice, he would let her have it but only to then pull it out quickly. Then he grabbed her head with one hand. With the other he smacked her breast hard. She stopped everything and looked up into his eyes.

"My cum is a gift Princess. I know that your Mommy and Daddy taught you how to be gracious when receiving a gift. Now be a good girl."

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

With that, he kept his one hand wrapped firmly in her hair. He said nothing more to her. She wanted nothing more than to impress him, to please him, to show him that she had changed. Her mouth opened and he slid deep into her. He held her there, not moving. She thought she was going to gag but instead she focused on her breathing through her nose. Then he pulled her head away a bit, then again deeper in her mouth. He pushed and pulled her increasing the pace. His other hand held his shaft firmly. He began to groan and she had never heard anything so sensual! This was her reward. These sounds he made, these primal sounds. So low, so soothing, so stimulating, so very relaxing. His cock was finding her throat now but as soon as she realized it she tensed up and gagged. He reached down and gripped her nipple hard bringing a high squeal out of her. He let go then went back to pumping his shaft again. She had no choice as to how deep to take him for Kent was in complete control. She knew since his hand was still around his cock that she had a lot of work ahead of her. Her hands on his balls she felt them begin to jolt. She knew what was coming. He held her so tight and she loved it. She loved the strength he had. He exploded shooting his load to the back of her throat, he pulled her back but quickly deep again for another shot. He grunted loudly which made her want to cum so bad with him. But not today, she understood. Another and final blast filled her mouth with his present. She now needed to accept his gift. She swallowed his salty cum in several gulps. Seemed each time she thought is was down, she tasted more. It was horrible and she felt her stomach tighten but she refused. She wanted this man to keep her more than anything she had ever wanted. She was not going to fuck this up. She kept it down and groomed him carefully, licking up any and all of the mess from him.

She looked up at him, "Thank you so very, very much Sir. I love my gift."

He patted her on the head, "You are welcome Princess."

He bent over and kissed her forehead.

He had to give it to his boss, he had a beautiful little girl and he was so glad she wrecked that Beamer. He was even more glad that her daddy told him about it, so that he could make the suggestion that she come work for him. That he could teach her about respect and hard work. And look at her now, on her knees, showing the utmost respect and working very hard. A job well done. A job well done.

12