Princess Twincest Ch. 01: Big and Purple

Story Info
My twin sister catches me playing with her new toy.
5.8k words
4.52
53.4k
70

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hosethief
hosethief
341 Followers

Many years ago when I was growing up, every Thursday nights were designated to a night in which my family would participate in some form of group activity ever since I was a child. It could be something as simple as going to the movies, heading out to eat at a nice restaurant, or even a local sporting event or concert. This time around it was decided that we would partake in bowling for the next few weeks in an impromptu league. It seemed ideal for the rest of my extremely close, yet oddly competitive family. When we started, I pretended to like the sport, but I secretly detested every second of it. A first for me, as I have always enjoyed whatever happenings all of us chose to indulge ourselves in. I would soon be twenty one and my interests started to wane towards matters away from these childish activities. My attention was more fixated on grown-up things like independence, partying, and most importantly, sexual endeavors.

Before too long I had figured out a bevy of different ways to exclude myself from attending bowling night. Mom Dad and Cheryl, my twin sister, bought every excuse without question. Personally, I just preferred staying at home while everyone else was gone for the night and entertaining myself. Of course, the ways I kept myself entertained were always less than pure and far from innocent. I could finally be alone to succumb to my own sinister whims.

On one particular night, I was feeling a bit more naughty than usual. I decided to creep into my sister's room to explore her territory again. We were both unnaturally close being twins so there wasn't too much we kept hidden from each other. The venture almost seemed pointless, but I carried on the exploration. My trek soon found me in her dresser where I knew she kept her intimates. Curiosity soon had me rifling through all of her silky under-things. She always had so much pretty stuff to wear. I was nearly tempted to try a few articles on just to see what it felt like. As far as I can remember, I've always had an oddly strong feminine side and often wondered what I would be like if I was an actual female twin to my sister.

Just then, I had come across some of my sister's darker pantyhose and couldn't resist slipping my hand and forearm deep inside one of them. She did after all, had the most gorgeous and shapely dancer's legs I had ever seen. I knew they were my own flesh and blood but every time her or Mom wore any type of hosiery or a short dress, I was instantly mesmerized by their long, silky, nylon-encased gams. I began to dive further into the drawer and found more seductive lacy bras, panties, and a few things I wasn't sure were still even clothing. I started to fondle a few of the silky bra cups and they felt wonderful. My Sis didn't have the biggest breasts in the world. They were really not the first thing you would notice about her, but they seem to fit her body in proportion quite nicely. She was thin like me with a slight build but much more toned.

As I continued to dig I heard something heavy hit the back of the drawer with a low thud. I grabbed the object and pulled it out causing a slight cascade of nylons and panties to tumble forth. I couldn't believe what I was holding. It was long, translucent, purple, and shaped just like a penis. It was smooth, about an inch and a half in diameter and just over a foot long. It was pretty evident what this thing was. I just held it and stared at it like I had just pulled the sword from the stone. It was fairly solid and had a certain balance as well as an impressive heft to it's construction. It was a magnificent object to behold.

"That little shit." I muttered aloud.

I couldn't believe my sweet and innocent sister would have such a thing in her possession. I was also stunned she kept this a secret from me. Not that this should be common knowledge between siblings, but definitely conversation worthy. The both of us would always discuss every detail about who ever we were dating at the time. The two of us were practically virgins and were always less than candid in our individual sexual experiences since day one. I knew the two of us haven't been seeing anyone for over two years now but I never imagined she would resort to one of these. Upon closer examination I discovered a few small buttons located at the base of the object. I pushed the larger of the two and the device had sprung to life. As I held onto it, it began to shake my hand and arm almost uncontrollably and I nearly dropped it. The purple device vibrated in a tight powerful rhythm with a faint steady hum. The more I held it and tried to control it, the more curious I became. The urge to do something with it in some form was overwhelming and I couldn't resist it's hypnotic allure.

Something in my head snapped and caused me to race to my room and grab a small bottle of fluid I used as a personal lubricant from time to time. In the past, I have admittedly enjoyed inserting a few random things into my rectum now and then. The feeling was always wonderful and it always did gave masturbation a little extra something. Sometimes it was finger, small bottles, or the occasional vegetable, but this was going to be the root-cause of a whole other world of erotic sensation. I went back into my sister's room and flung my shorts off and across the room. Although I had the entire night to my self I was still quivering in great anticipation to get the purple alien inside of me. I sat naked in the middle of her bed facing the headboard so I had something to hold on to. With a few squirts of the lube on two of my fingers I smeared the goop across my anus. Taking a deep breath I poised the toy at my opening and slowly pushed it in my puckered drippy hole a few inches deep.

With my other hand I managed to hit the large button like before, and once again the object began to shake. The feeling was indescribable! Sliding it further inside myself just made the sensation that much better. When I inserted it deeper, my finger must have hit the other smaller button making the toy squirm even more intensely. My entire lower body felt as if it were being shaken apart. I have never felt any sensation like this in my life. I could somehow still hear the thing whirring from inside my own body and I fell into it's undulating rhythm. In seconds, I found myself mastering the combination of buttons to really make the thing dance and send me into a state of pure anal bliss. The large purple phallus was clearly milking my prostate and pre-cum was oozing from my hardened shaft. I didn't even realize that the contraption was almost entirely engulfed by my greedy anus. It felt like my body was being electrified by some kind of orgasmic full-body quake. I continued to ride the magical tube for several minutes and enjoyed the sensation almost to the point of personal orgasm.

"I fucking knew it!" someone shouted from behind me.

In a panic I tried to cover myself. The lubricated love toy I was enjoying shot out of freshly stretched anal cavity and landed on the floor still warm and twitching. My sister stepped out of a darkened corner to bend over and shut the thing off. She picked it up and shook it at me in warning.

"I knew it was somebody!" she said firmly. "So YOU are the one sneaking in here and messing around with my clothes and this thing aren't you?"

I was still stunned not knowing what to think, what to say, or just how long she had been there. I just sat with my heart in my throat trying to cover myself with a small pink blanket. Cheryl then walked over to her drawers that I had defiled earlier and just sighed in anger as she began scooping up undies from the floor.

"What the hell are you doing in here anyways?" She demanded slamming the drawer shut.

All I could come up with was "What are YOU doing here? Shouldn't you be bowling?"

"Yeah but I hate it and I wondered why you kept getting out of going. Now I know why. You would rather be up here going through my stuff and shoving my dildo up your ass!" she spouted.

"No, I wasn't and I never knew you had one of those." I shot back still trying to awkwardly cover my nakedness. I really had no defense that would exonerate me and the big purple dildo.

"Well, it was in your ass so it looks like it's yours now." Cheryl said handing back to me as she sat on the other end of the bed. "So what are you gay now?" she said grinning. Do you want a REAL dick in your ass?"

"Oh ha ha, just because you put something up your ass doesn't make you instantly gay." I said defensively.

Cheryl smiled "I know, I'm just messing with you. I just couldn't bring myself to use it like you. This used to be Mom's then she just up and gave it to me a few weeks ago." She said chuckling.

I was not amused. "Are you fucking serious, that used to be in Mom's...?!"

Now Cheryl was laughing with an evil inflection. "Yep, and you just had it in your's! Hope you rinsed it off first!"

Somehow I was both disgusted but also a little bit turned-on in hearing that.

"So why are you in my room? Why not just do this kind of shit in your own room?" Cheryl asked. It appeared she had calmed down a tad.

"I know, You busted me and I am embarrassed. I didn't mean to go snooping through your stuff and I apologize. I was just feeling a little mischievous being alone and the sight of all of your panties and stuff made me...you know...?" I said bashfully.

"I know it's been a while dude but sniffing your own sister's panties is kinda fucked up. But I see how you get around nylons or tights." She said with a look of concern.

"I wasn't sniffing them." I said lowering my voice. "I was just admiring them...sort of."

"So you were thinking about me wearing this stuff as you jerk-off?" Cheryl smirked. "Don't think that Mom and I don't notice you starring at us when we get dressed up."

As she chuckled slightly she looked at me and said. "Still, I guess I should be flattered that my Brother has impure thoughts about me in my underwear." Flinging a pair of blue panties at my face.

We both started laughing then Cheryl grabbed a pair of her pantyhose from the drawer and quickly sheathed one of her legs in them as she sat in the bad opposite me.

"You like this? I know you do." She cackled taunting me.

Now she was waving her dainty little hosed foot around my face in an annoying sisterly fashion and brushed my cheek playfully with it. I tried to gently swat it away but she kept at it. Finally, I grabbed her leg and held onto it. I began to tickle the rogue foot and Cheryl squealed as her silky leg was in my inescapable grasp. She tried to defend herself using her other naked foot but I caught that one as well. Now I had both of her ankles in my hands. In the midst of my tickle torture, I couldn't help but see directly up her skirt which was now up around her ass exposing her little white cotton panties in full. Still sitting there naked, I was getting a little more aroused with her every squirm . Both of us were laughing as hard as we could now as she tried to escape but I wasn't letting go. Then Cheryl accidentally kicked off the blanked I was using to cover up my nudity and exposed my ever stiffening hardness.

There we sat. My sister donning half of a pair of pantyhose on with her skirt up, and myself naked and rock hard spreading her legs apart with a big purple dildo next to us in her bed. It was a good thing our parents were away, I can't even imagine what they would do if they had walked in on us at that moment. After the blanket came off, the both of us just sat there not saying a word. The laughter stopped and my sister couldn't taker her eyes off my groin. It was an awkward silence to say the least. I didn't know what to do or say next.

"Holy shit, you DO have a big dick!" Cheryl said slowly in utter amazement.

We were twins after all and extremely, almost unnaturally close, but I'm sure the last time we saw each other naked was when we were little kids. I looked at her oddly and said "Uh...thanks?" Cheryl's toes began to curl upwards in my hands and I let them go.

With her eyes still fixed on my accidental hard-on Cheryl softly said "Can I touch it?"

Before I could say a word Cheryl warned "You used my dildo so you owe me!"

I didn't say yes or no but but in the time it took to deliver a verdict Cheryl's hand was flat against the tip of my boner. Her hand slowly formed in to a fist and wrapped itself completely around it. I instinctively wanted to pull away but It was kind of her fault I was in this current state. I just froze and watched this girl fondle my rigidity with her hand. She was my sister but at the same time it felt as incredible as it did wrong. I sat motionless and speculated about what she would do with it next. A small part of me wished she would plunge it right down her throat and start to suck it non-stop, or at least finish throttling it. These lustful thoughts seemed wrong in many ways. Yet somehow, in the throes of it all, I was strangely fine with the notion.

Cheryl's hand turned to full exploration as she looked up at me and said "Do you ever wonder?"

"Wonder what?" I said puzzled.

"What it would be like? I know you've had thoughts about it and I admit, I have them too." Cheryl continued. "I get those kinds of urges sometimes. But I've always wondered what it would be like."

I wasn't sure if she had noticed but in the midst of her coming clean, she was now slightly stroking the entire length of my cock. She could have been talking about advanced calculus for all I cared, this felt amazing! All I could stammer out was. "What WHAT would be like?"

"You know, us being twins and the weird psychic bond we have. What if we were to ever...you know...DO it?" she said now making eye contact.

Now I was back in full focus. "You mean like... fuck?" I said nervously.

"Yeah, I mean, not that we would, but if we were to have sex I'm sure the two of us would feel it on a whole other level. I..I...I'm not saying I want to, but if we ever did? But I don't think we can..can we...?" Cheryl said. She was back-pedaling her previous statement, poorly.

I could tell she was a little embarrassed now as she let go of my length. I put my hand on her shoulder, caressed it and just looked at her trying not to laugh.

I asked "Why, do you want to?" Now I was trying to call her bluff.

My sister just asked me if having sex with her would be good for us and I knew she was full of it. So I decided to play along knowing damn well she would never go through with something so daring.

"NO, No, Oh no, you are my brother we shouldn't...Why? I mean... unless YOU wanted to..." She said agitated. "No..should we, I mean...forget it?"

I didn't say a word and Cheryl just sat there on the bed looking nervous. I could tell she was in deep thought about something. More than likely, a way to talk her way out of this situation. I just sat there quietly waiting for her to back out.

After almost a minute of silence she just said "Aw, Fuck it...!" and sat back and started sliding her panties down her legs and flung them off. I wasn't sure what was going on other than I just lost a game of sexual-chicken with my sister who was now naked from the waist down. Without warning, she placed both of her bent knees on either side of my hips and began to straddle me. I just looked on in amazement. I have never seen my sister act like this and she was serious about it. My eyes were now fixed on her sitting tall above me as she was only wearing a loose fitting tank-top. In my defense, she did have a wonderfully toned little body. I guess I had never noticed or ever seen her naked as of late but she looked damn sexy. Cheryl placed her hands on her head as she brushed her long brown hair to the side. Her little snatch looked so perfect with only a small patch of hair in a triangle. I could smell the moisture forming from it. She was obviously ready. At first I was a little hesitant like my sister was a few seconds ago. It was like something inside me had awakened and I was just as anxious as she was to get this thing going.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her one last time.

"I have been wanting to try this for a while now, so yeah." She said assuredly.

Cheryl grabbed my hard-on and began to poise it against her awaiting lips. She took another deep breath and slowly lowered herself down over it. Her vaginal opening was sopping wet I had no trouble sliding my engorged head into her. She started to ease herself downward and I could see it was a little painful at first. I didn't expect her to take the whole thing but she was evidently enjoying what she could manage. Cheryl would occasionally hop off to let her cervix stretch and accept me inside of her. After a few tries she finally got to the half way point and began to moan in agony. I could feel her canal widen and became progressively wetter. I could tell that Sis was loving this and after a few final deep breaths, the girl just slammed herself all the way down on me at once. I felt her furry parts intertwining with mine. She let out a deafening howl and looked down at me with a triumphant smile. I was all the way inside her.

"Oh yeah!" She exclaimed still panting. "That cock is in there!'

It was like I was taking her pulse from the inside. Her warm abdomen was now sheathing my entire cock and I could feel her every breath and heartbeat. Her constricting pussy lips rolled over every inch of my rigid cock and it felt incredible. Cheryl began to slide her body up and down slightly creating a sensation that had us both making all types of gasps and moans. It was almost like torture the way my sister's tight cunt would slowly lick my cock from all sides and angles setting my nerve endings on fire. Cheryl began to slightly quicken the pace and it made her purr with glee. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my entire length disappear into my very own sister's little fuzzy gash. We started going a little faster and she was really getting into it. I knew from experience this couldn't have been easy for her to have something that size going in and out of her body so we kept a nice and steady pace.

"I was right, this feels so fucking good!" She exclaimed through shallow gasps.

She was right. This was without question the best sex I had ever had and it was with my own Sister. I really could sense what she liked and how it made her react. We really were in tune with each other's bodies. Cheryl said between breaths. "I don't want to stop!" Neither did I but I wanted to take her to the next level of fucking. I withdrew my dick from her now gaping crevice and Cheryl looked puzzled.

"What's wrong, are we done?" She said in panic.

I didn't say a word but grabber by the waist, spun her around, and gently bent her over so she was on all fours. Cheryl knew what was about to happen and so did I. I knelt down behind her with one foot on the floor. I began to remove her top and put one hand around her hips and the other in the center of her back for balance. I had to stop and just admire her perfect, sweaty, body as her back arched. I could hardly wait to penetrate her red puffy labia still drenched in her own fluids as they just hung there waiting to be fed. I positioned my cock at the rim of her quivering pussy and quickly pushed the entire thing deep within her tight body. Cheryl let out a low continuous moan and turned back to give me a look like she wanted more. I repeated the process of entering her from behind over and over and her body responded by coating my cock in a clear, never ending ooze. The tempo got faster, our balance was steady, and now we were full on fucking. I watched as my cock parted her swollen pussy in half as I began to thrust myself inside her harder than ever. This is what she wanted so I wasn't going to hold back. Cheryl was clearly enjoying every second of it with a series of moans and yelps I thought I would never hear from my own sister. I held her hips in both hands as I pulled her slick little body over my hungry cock.

hosethief
hosethief
341 Followers
12