Princess Twincest Ch. 02: Two for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hosethief
hosethief
341 Followers

It was clear now where Cheryl picked up such filthy language and Mom was even worse. I had never heard this woman speak like this before as I continued to defile her.

"Oh, honey, you need to... fuck me... harder. Mommy needs to feel her baby's big cock in her pussy! Fuck me...fuck my pussy!" she exclaimed.

The sight must have been glorious to behold. Holding Mom's silken legs in the air as I pummeled her defenseless crotch with my own as this woman cheered me on. I was holding back a little before but now it was time to really take it up a notch or two. I put one of my knees up on the bed and grabbed one of Mom's shoulders for a bit more momentum. Now that I had better footing I could finally do some damage. I withdrew my rod one final time and started a whole new series of thrusts that were hard and fast just as she instructed. I was amazed at how much of this constant pummeling Mom could withstand. There were a few times where I thought she would stop me and complain, but Mom enjoyed every second of my relentless hammering.

I still had one of her moist little feet in my hand and could do nothing else but admire the way her freshly painted toes still shined through the dark tinted nylon surrounding them. I started to run my tongue up and down them. I could taste the sweat from each one after being encased in her pantyhose all day. Mom seemed to like that and responded in an auditory fashion. I was so turned on by all that was happening. Sucking on my Mother's stocking-feet while drilling deep into her pussy as hard as I could as she screamed in ecstasy. I had imagined this very moment for some time and it was finally coming to fruition.

Suddenly, Mom pulled herself from my grasp and quickly flipped herself over on all fours. She was now taunting me as she shook her naked little ass at me.

"Take off my pantyhose and fuck me this way." she said seductively.

I reached up toward the waistband of her disheveled pantyhose and slid them down and off her wet legs one at a time as she instructed. I too climbed on the bed and knelt down behind her. Mom arched her back and angled her still-hungry pussy toward me. Once again I just had to take-in the sight of my Mother's perfectly round ass and her blazing-red opening as it literally dripped with anticipation. I grabbed both sides of Mom's hips and pushed my cock deep inside her with cruel intent. Mom's back straightened as our genitalia gradually met and she let out a long gasp. I stayed perfectly still and decided to let her do some of the work for a while. Mom began to ease her self gently forward and backward over my stiffness. The sight of her labia slowly rolling over every vein of my cock was orgasmic. Every time Mom rocked herself back and forth over my rigid length she would drop her head down and moan aloud.

I could hardly stand it anymore. It was clear to me that my Mother knew how to fuck. Every thing she did was something entirely new for me. I placed one hand around the back of her neck and grabbed her ass with the other. Mom looked back at me almost as if in a panic because she knew what was going to happen next. I pulled Mom back towards me and inserted myself in the deepest I could go. She moaned in agony as I began to drill into her with great speed and strength. This is what she wanted all along. She wanted me to fuck her from behind as hard as I could and I didn't hold back. Mom was almost inaudible as she tried to speak between her cries and gasps for air.

"Oh, Ohhhh...yeah, fuck me harder! Don't stop f-f-fucking me baby! Mo...Mommy needs that b-big... cock in her!" she yelled.

Every time she spoke to me with such language, it got me even hotter. It was like a completely different person was speaking in my Mother's voice. She was saying things I never thought I would ever hear one of my parents say, not even to each other. I still had that deeply programmed instinct to do what ever she told me to do without question.

"Oh, Mommy's gonna cum baby, Mommy is gonna cum!" She screamed. "Don't stop, I'm gonna...!"

At the end of that sentence I felt a warm burst of fluid coat my cock as it continued to penetrate her body. It was considerably warmer than the other fluids that she was currently emitting. I could see the thick layer of slime as it coated my shaft every time I thrust it back into her. Mom howled with glee as she panted even heavier. Then she turned back to look at me with a huge smile.

"Okay honey, now it's your turn. I need you to cum inside me." Mom exclaimed.

I had stopped cold in mid thrust. "But Mom, won't that get you...pregnant?" I asked like a curious child.

Mom just chuckled and continued rocking herself back and forth over me even more.

"Why, don't you want a little brother or sister?" She said laughing.

I stopped again "That's not funny Mom! Aren't you afraid of having a baby with ME?" I said nervously.

Once again Mom giggled and just kept on fucking."Oh relax, you know I had an operation to not have any more kids after the two of you were born. Now you need to fill Mommy's pussy with cum baby."

I actually had no idea but it did make sense after hearing about all these sexual encounters recently. Upon hearing that, it appeared that all bets were off and I continued to shove my rigid length in to my wailing Mother. That's when the notion of filing her snatch with a gallon of my goo hit me and sent me into over-drive. I flipped mom over onto her back again and started to fuck her intensely. the both of us were now in the bed and I squeezed my cock back in her furry opening. Mom's back arched up to the perfect angle for optimal pounding. She continued to moan even loader with every push. Suddenly, Mom reached up and threw her arms around my neck and began to speak softly in my ear.

"You like that don't you? You like when I say nasty things to you? Do you like when I tell you to do dirty things to Mommy? I want you to cum inside me. I want you to shoot every drop into my pussy. Did you cum in your sister's pussy? If you can cum in her, than you can cum in me. Then, I want you to lick it all off." She said smiling as she fell back down to the bed.

There was no doubt that that was the strangest thing my Mother ever told me to do. For some reason I agreed. I didn't care. I was balls deep in my own Mother at the time and she could have told me to jump out the window and I would have at this point. What she had just said and the way she said it made my testicles tighten and I knew it was time to unload. My entire body tensed up as if electricity were going through it and I grabbed my Mother's legs and clutched them tightly. I think my Mother knew what was about to happen.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in you!" I warned.

"Yeah baby, let it all out. Cum baby! You can cum in Mommy!"

I let out a triumphant roar and began to release my seed. I swear I could have seen it being pumped into my Mother's stomach just by looking at her belly. I couldn't stop! This was years of pent-up incestual lust being released from the end of my cock and straight into my Mother's womb. Mom moaned in delight as her canal was instantly filled with the warm sensation of her Son's orgasm. I retracted my cock from her raw opening. like pulling a cork from a bottle Mom's vagina had spewed forth a deluge of my sexual ooze. This was no slight drizzle, it was a genuine unending stream of cum pouring from her swollen lips.

"Mmmm, yeah. Do it baby. Now lick Mommy's pussy. lick up all that cum." Mom said in a post-orgasmic stupor.

It seemed kind of odd to taste my own fluids but I didn't hesitate to do what she had told me. I parted her knees and lowered my face into her crotch. I started to lap up the mixture of our fluids on and around Mom's pussy. It tasted strange but I was distracted and still in a blissful state of what I had just done with my Mother.

Still in a haze, Mom spoke. "How does it taste baby? Do you like licking Mommy's cunt? Is it all hot and sticky?"

I couldn't answer her with a mouthful of our emissions. Just then, Mom yanked me upward to her and once again began to shove her tongue in my mouth. Now the two of us were just passing the fluid back and forth into each other's mouths until she eventually swallowed it.

"Mmmm, That does taste good baby. Is there any more?" she said softly.

She began to swirl her fingers around her snatch and licked any remains off of them. She bent downward toward my groin and wrapped her hand around the top of my cock and began to dart the tip of her tongue in the opening of it to get any remaining morsels. Out of nowhere, she engulfed the entire tip into her mouth and began to mover her head up and down slightly with a slight sucking sensation. With a little more effort she began to gradually insert it deeper into her throat. I placed my hand on the top of her head and she looked up at me to gauge my reaction. I fantasized about seeing my Mom sucking on my cock all the time and it was actually happening now. She managed to get a good portion of it down her neck before she came up for air.

"Hmm, too bad. All gone. Maybe next time." Mom said with a mischievous grin.

"Next time?" I said with curious inflection.

"Oh yes. Your punishment isn't over yet. I said you will fuck me until I tell you to stop. I don't remember telling you to stop did I?" she said sternly.

She was absolutely correct. In fact, she kept telling me to do the opposite when she demanded I keep fucking her. I guess I needed a few minutes to ponder the fact that I had just been caught fucking my sister and my punishment was to have sex with my Mom. This has been quite a day getting to bang the BOTH of them. Mom was now heading out the bedroom door in quite a haste.

"Where are you going?" I asked. "You are still naked you know?"

Mom turned around and I could still make out her gorgeous, curvy silhouette as she sped down the hallway.

"I have to punish your sister too!" She said knocking on Cheryl's door.

hosethief
hosethief
341 Followers
12