Princess' Unusual Day

Story Info
A bored and spoiled princess and her feet unwillingly used.
1.3k words
3.25
13k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of the curtain, I had seen enough. All of the residents just had to do their business right as my carriage was passing them by. I sighed. It was still early in the afternoon and I didn't wish to waste my time like this. I was sweating too, in one of my favorite dresses to go out but today was a very hot day and all these layers proved to be very uncomfortable after a while. Besides that, instead of wearing my normal shoes, I had my boots on - I was told to appear at the riverside in those. The river was really a beautiful sight and the absolutely boiling weather did not really bother me - my servants helped me stay cool, however, the town was much hotter and maybe even their work would not have helped me. I was not worried about the dress though as I'm sure repairing was not a hard task but my own uncomfortableness.

The only way the residents can fight against a weather like this is to dress lightly or - partially - not dress at all! When I looked out of the carriage I had seen many half-naked men - a sight which was not ethical to be seen with my eyes.

We started moving again only to be stopped a few seconds later - someone outside was shouting with someone else which is a very usual business as I understood.

Especially my feet was sweating in those thick, leather boots, so I spent a minute trying to decide if I should take them off - after those sixty seconds have passed, I did. I was very relieved to see that I was able to move my toes, so they did not drown in the ocean of sweat my feet has created in my sock.

While I was busy trying to comfort myself we had moved forward quite a bit but were stopped again - I have heard the irritated voice of my body-guard telling someone to go away.

My state of infinite boredom had suddenly changed to being terrified - I heard the sound of iron on iron, swords were drawn!

I did not want to look out, I could not stand the sight of blood and wounds so I had no idea what position we were in.

How could this even happen? We passed by this neighborhood at least once every week but we were never attacked before!

I panicked, but remembered one great advice from my father - whatever happens, do not start screaming as it will probably draw more of them around. I sat there quietly while listening to shouting and swords clashing but I could not decide who was winning.

Then, out of nowhere, the carriage fell with me on its side and I hit my head so hard I passed out.

I woke up and my senses came back to me one by one. I smelt the dust and the dirtiness of the place; it probably was one of the narrow alleys of the town. I wanted to open my eyes but it was so dark I did not see anything. It was just then when I started to feel with my body. First I felt the rough material of the blindfold and my body pushed against the ground. Secondly, I felt the tight ropes on my wrists and ankles. Thirdly, I felt the pain.

I would have thought that my whole body would hurt but it didn't, I just felt my back hurting. My lower back. Very low back, now that I think of it.

I then started to scream as loud as I could but my mouth was stuffed and I couldn't spit it out.

The pain was just immense and it seemed to grow each and every second... Or was my endurance wearing off?

I focused on what was going on there. I felt something that I had never felt before. Something was inside of me! Or maybe it was someone? It definitely was not cold but it was stiff. This huge rod, the penis of a man stretched my ass.

That is where the pain was coming from. I could not determine how long it was because my whole lower back was aching and burning.

I wanted to shout again for it seemed like getting worse but the stuffing had stopped me again.

I was being raped! On the street! In broad daylight probably!

'Who dared to rape me, the daughter of the ruling king of the town?' was my very first thought.

'Will I die?' was my second with my heart starting to pound very fast.

I tried to move slowly at first, then jerking my body all around with aggressive force but nothing happened, except the pain got worse.

I became even more terrified when he started to laugh.

I felt a bit of a relief when I felt him starting to move out of me but around halfway he stopped and pushed back again.

My body arched from the pain and I unconsciously shouted again - silently because of the stuffing.

I surprised myself with two thoughts: this wasn't meant to be! I do not know very much of sex but I'm sure that he shouldn't put it in my ass! It hurts so much!

But at the same time, another thought has surfaced in my highly pressured, full of pain mind: I didn't lose my virginity! This was very important as a beneficial marriage could not have been made without me being a virgin.

Seriously now. Why are these thoughts coming to mind? Maybe I desperately want to draw my attention from what is happening to me. But it hurts so bloody much!

He rammed in and out again and again and again and I was on the border of passing out again, an action which I really would have liked to happen but the pain stopped me.

Another thirty seconds have passed without any change, then he stopped. I suspected he was on the border of cumming himself and he finally pulled out!

I was very relieved and I have felt a little cold breeze on and in my rosebud despite the fact that I was sweating again.

But he was not finished yet. With unexpected gentleness, I felt him touching and surrounding my feet, then letting go of it. He released my ankles from the rope and I wanted to kick him very hard but he caught my legs ever so strongly. He then proceeded to push both my feet together and I suddenly felt his manhood on them; he grabbed my legs and stroke his cock with them two times when he stopped and I felt a fluid coming out of right onto my socks.

This definitely wasn't the way normal people had sex.

He then pulled my socks off very carefully; he didn't want to touch his own jizz I assumed. I then heard steps and felt the stuffing being pulled out of my mouth and I wanted to shout but it was stuffed again immediately again. From the material I identified my socks straightaway and was very disgusted as it was dirty, but I felt the creamy cum of his on my tongue also. I wanted to spit it out desperately but I could not and I had to endure the taste of his cum and my socks also.

I guess he saw the face expression I made so he laughed.

I still felt the pain from my backside but not as much; instead of that I now was very pissed but could not do anything because my legs were tied down again.

Also, I felt embarrassment but none of these emotions could save me from passing out or falling asleep again, I could not decide which happened but I felt very tired and in the need of a good rest. Maybe someone would rescue me in the meantime?