Princess's Payment Ch. 1

Story Info
Schoolgirl becomes the focus of sexual humiliation.
2.2k words
4.11
349.6k
38
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rifferus
Rifferus
30 Followers

Anna's head popped off her pillow as a quick gasp escaped her mouth. Whirling to face her nightstand, her heart beat thunderingly in her chest. She was late! Again! SIlently she cursed her roommate, Crissy, who she suspected had reset the alarm. Crissy was a jogger, who woke up at the crack of dawn to get in a few miles before school, whereas Anna far preferred the warm comforts of her bed until the last possible minute. This particular preferrence had admittedly gotten her in trouble for tardiness more than once, but she just couldn't bring herself to wake up any sooner. This time, though, it wasn't simply a matter of being a few minutes late. THis time, she was a full hour late.

She leapt out of bed in a swirl of blankets and sheets, tearing her tiny t-shirt and panties away from her body as she launched herself into the shower to quickly scrub down. No time to wash her hair, she had to get into her unifrm and off to class as quickly as possible or there would be hell to pay. She was sure there would already be hell to pay! Dripping wet and clutching a towel about her petit form, she grabbed her regulation shirt, kerchief and skirt from her closet and shimmied into them, body still glistening with water droplets. Her mind spun in fluster as she grabbed at books and notepads, stuffing them into her bag. Exactly 3 minutes after waking, she was running full tilt across the quad to her class, white shirt plastered to her wet body and grey skirt flapping about her lithe backside and thighs. Her face flushed hot, both from the exertion of her sprinting and the embarrasment of such an unseemly sight she must make, judging from the looks of other students and teachers she raced past. At last she arrived at the door to her lecture hall, panting and disheveled. After taking a few moments to regain her breath, she desperately tried to put herself to rights, fluffing out her strawberry blonde hair, straightening her skirt and shirt, fixing a few misplaced buttons before she froze in horror. In her rush, she had completely forgotten to put on panties or a bra! She looked down at herself, her white schoolshirt plastered to her skin, stretched tight over her full, firm breasts. Her nipples could be seen clearly through the soaked fabric. Anna pulled at the fabric, trying in vain to keep it off of her, looking around her futily for some way to dry herself, perhaps a fresh shirt just happening to be in the hallway, anything. All she had was her schoolbag. Gulping, she hoisted it up in front of her to conceal what her damp shirt couldn't, took a deep breath, and opened the door to the lecture hall.

Every head in the room turned to look her way as the old door creaked open, and a knowing silence overtook the room. Anna skittered nervously into the hall, looking franticly for a seat close by. There were none. In fact, the only seat left was down in the front row, directly in front of the professor, who was standing, arms on his hips, glaring a hole into her. Keeping her eyes low, she skipped down the stairs to her seat, silently sliding into it, arranging her books and papers, then taking a long moment before looking up at the professor. He was still glaring at her silently. Behind her she could hear some titters and chuckles from her classmates. Nervously, she looked down at her books again, eyes looking anywhere but at the professor.

"Glad you could join us this morning, Anna," she heard him say calmly after clearing his throat. His voice was deep and resonant, his tone was light and mocking. "We are always glad when our star pupil decides to be good enough to put in an appearance." The remark stung a bit, as Anna had to acknowledge her performance in this class, English Literature, had been less than stellar so far, beyond her frequent lateness. She gulped as a few chuckles reverberated around the hall. She looked up at the professor, face flushed, looking into his eyes. Ice cold blue eyes staring hard at her from behind thin-rimmed glasses. Her mouth went dry as she tried to reply, not allowing her words but only the most embarrassing little squeek. The class laughed and she closed her mouth, mortified.

"I must say, your state of attire must be the reason this time. I can certainly forgive tardiness when it is in the pursuit of such perfection in dress," the professor continued, looking her up and down pointedly. Anna flushed even hotter, noting his eyes lingered on her chest. She squirmed slightly in her seat, the stopped as the subtle movement reminded her the other article of clothing she wasn't wearing.

"I'm sorry, sir...: she stammered, finally finding her voice. "I...uh..overslept..." She felt like a total fool.

"Ahhh, the dark coils of dreams had you in their grasp, and you were too taken with their shadowy promise to hear your alarm?" The questioned was asked in a light tone, but held an edge of dark steel within it.

"...Um..the alarm didn't..." Anna sputtered, trying to regain control of her tongue. His unfliching gaze was wreaking havoc on her.

"Your personal reminder didn't wake you, is that it?" the professor asked archly, a hard tone creeping into the edges of his manner. "Perhaps we can furnish you with a more reliable reminder, miss Anna. One that you could not possibly forget. Up!" He tapped her desktop with his pointer as he barked the order, startling Anna as well as the rest of the class. Meekly, head bowed, she rose from her chair, careful to smooth her skirt down lest anyone get a glimpse under it, then stood shaking slightly. He sat himself down in his own swivel chair in the center of the lecture stage, motioning her over with a crisp gesture of his hand. Anna was puzzled as to what he meant by all this. A permanent reminder? With quaking legs, she slowly stepped onto the stage and approached him, standing with her back to the class. The whole of the lecture hall was deathly silent. She could hear the tiny clicks of her heels on the hardwood floor as she fidgetted with her feet, unable to look the professor in the eye.

"Place yourself over my lap, young lady," he commanded, voice calmly cold. Anna's eyes flew open.

"Wha....what do you mean?" she asked, her voice quaking. For an answer he reached out and ensnared her arm, hauling her onto his lap with a forceful tug. She fell forward, her abdomen colliding with his lap, her skirt flying up high. She heard gasps from the class as her naked backside was suddenly revealed to all. She squirmed as she felt herself being manhandled over his thighs, desperately trying to grab her skirt and cover herself. Strong hands caught her wrists tho, and prevented her from accomplishing this. Everone behind her was being treated to an unobstruced view of her backside and thighs, and the peep of girlflesh the could be seen at their juncture. She twisted mightily, trying to free herself from his grip, but unable to overcome his suddenly steel-like strenght.

"Ahhh... I think I'm getting a better idea as to the reason for your tardiness," Anna heard him say gloatingly, her arms wrenched behind her back as her hind end was propped up even higher, putting her on display. "See, class? She had other things on her mind than literature this morning." Anna squeezed her eyes tightly shut, mortified. THe entire hall was now looking at her rear end, and there wasn'[t anything she could do to prevent it. SHe was so humiliated, so embarrased she couldn't even bring herself to scream. She struggled ineffectually, trying to wring herself out of his grip, but her held fast. When she felt his hand pat her backside, the intimate contact made her stop writhing and go rigid in shock! What was he going to do? She heard a few murmers from around the room.

"Now, while I deal out this lesson in timeliness, you will each be required to come up with at least twenty epithets to describe our young miss Anna here," the professor instructed. "I will give you a few to start with..like STRUMPET!" As he called out the word, Anna felt his palm explode on her backside in a terrific smack. Her eyes flew open and she ceased breathing, unable to believe what was happening, before the initial numbness after the impact gave way to the searing sting of it. "SLUT!" Her other cheek flashed with white hot pain from another slap. Anna kicked and struggled for all she was worth, desperately trying to avoid his hand as he rained a barrage of stinging blows down onto her pert backside. It didn't matter, his grip was to tight, and she was nowhere near strong enough to be a match for it. Smack after smack found it's searing mark, and all she could do was endure it, tears welling up in her eyes, as much from the humiliation as from the physical pain. Each fresh slap brought with it the initial sting, and then a long slow heat that redoubled everytime a new impact landed.

"Please stop..." Anna heard herself sputter, the stinging heat from his spanking beginning to spread outward from her backside, envoloping her entire lower regions. His only response was to lift her rear even higher, landing a few slaps on her upper thighs as to make his point. Anna whined and cried out, a pitiful yelp after every smack, as the professor got into a rhythem, spanking each cheek once, then the other, returning to the first only with the full impact of the sting was at it's worst. Anna could only lie there, the fight leaving her as new feelings began to flutter deep within her lower belly. THe heat from his exploding had was finding it's way into the darkest part of her, affecting her in a way she simply couldn't believe. She was becoming wet! Fresh humiliation washed over her as she endured this punishment, feeling betrayed by her own body as her wriggling ceased to simply be to avoid the blows, but almost as if to taunt them further. She felt her back arching involuntarily, as if inviting further abuse of her tender buttocks. Abuse found them easily enough, as smack after smack continued on each reddened cheek. He spanked her thouroughly, moving his impacts around each dainty cheek, sometimes smacking their uppermost summits, and sometimes lavishing attention on that most tender area where the buttocks and thighs met. Anna could hear herself panting now, and not only in pain. A fire teased at her sex now. A fire made all the hotter for the fact that her sex was bared to all in the class. No one moved as the display in discipline continued, no one rushed to help her, or sought help. Everyone simply watched.

"I see we're finally getting some results from you this semester," the professor gloated, giving each cheek an extra hard smack before stopping. For a long moment Anna lay there, backside raised high to the world, simply panting and gasping, relieved the punishment had ended, and yet also...dissapointed? HEr mind whirled in a haze of disbelief, pain and desire. Her backside throbbed agonizingly, and the cool air she could feel from the air conditioning system only seemed to mock it's heat instead of soothe it. She began to rise fro his lap, zombie-like. THe entire class had just witnessed her spanked, had just seen all of her girlsih charms, and she wasn't sure how to handle this. Before she even got halfway up, though, she felt a hand press her back down.

"Where are you going?" Anna could not believe her ears!

"Aren't...isn't it...over?" She stammered in a small voice, her heart full of dread.

"Not even close, girl," the professor replied, hands holding her firmly in place. "I've simply tired of that particular target."

Anna's mind floundered. She didn't understand what he meant, couldn't fathom what else there was... Her body was tired, worn out from what felt like hours of a painful ordeal. What else could he subject her to

"Since I suspect that it was not sleep, but some form of masturbatory diversion that kept you so late, miss Anna, I feel it only proper to make my reminder keenly felt in that place which seems to govern your thoughts." ANna's mind swam.. What did he mean? Masturbatory diversion? Part that... Her eyes flew open as things fell into place in her head!

"NO! You can't!" she cried out, trying to get her exhausted body to fight it's way out of his grip. Instead, she felt him pin her to his lap with his elbows, and bigin prying apart her thighs with strong sturdy hands! SHe was being opened up, to the entire lecture hall! SHe wriggled and writhed, but was simply no match for him...

To be continued

Rifferus
Rifferus
30 Followers