Principal's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes. The surreal melody of my own humming reached my ears.

The tingling surged in time with my lover's tongue, spreading from my loins, shaking my body with pulses and shudders as it passed, until my fingers shook and my lips quivered. A pressure built, as if my bladder demanded release. At first, I fought it, but soon all vestiges of altruism collapsed along with every muscle in my body.

My knees snapped together. My toes curled. My ass cheeks squeezed her invading hand. My fingernails bit into the flesh of my thighs. My midriff compressed, expelling from my lungs every trace of air along with an elongated whimper.

When something resembling consciousness returned, I found Andrea licking me again, long and slow, just like before. Opening my eyes I popped my head upward and looked down across my modest bosom and taut tummy, straight into her piercing gray orbs.

"You were humming our song," she whispered.

"Was I?" I whispered. "Make me hum it again."

My head returned to the pillow the same instant her tongue returned to my sex. The next minutes were a blissful blur of humming. And coming. Andrea continued her long, slow licks even after I'd ceased emitting any semblance of a song.

Only when I released my thighs and whispered, "Enough," did she crawl upward, kissing her way to my navel, and beyond, up the subtle valley of my sweat-slickened tummy to the softness of my bosom. There she suckled each of my tender, tiny breasts, her tongue running circles about my nipples in time with the rise and fall of my chest- until my breathing returned to normal and that rise and fall became imperceptible. Then she again moved upward, bringing the last remnant of my flavor to my lips. Our mouths scoured one another. My hands found her ass. Hers found my bosom. We kissed. We cuddled. We caressed. We groped.

When Andrea pulled away, I could see, even in the flickering candlelight, the tears welling in her eyes. "Oh, Courtney," she whispered. "I could love you so easily."

"Love?" I replied, combing a stray tendril from her face. "That sounds a lot like need."

Her head bobbed in the shallowest of nods. "They do kinda go together."

"Yeah," I agreed with a grin. "Like us. But I thought needing was against the rules."

"I said you weren't allowed to need me," she recalled. "I didn't say I wasn't allowed to need you."

I shook my head. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander."

Andrea grinned. "But we're both geese."

My brow fell. "You know what I mean."

"Ok." She said with a nod. Her hand darted beneath the pillows and emerged with another piece of chocolate. "You can need me if you want to." Her fingers slid upward, tucking the treat between her teeth.

"Good," I whispered, easing my mouth toward something I wanted far more than chocolate. "Because I already do."

THE END

Principal's Pet

Copyright 2007 by Penelope Street

Posted with permission at Literotica.com

All other rights reserved.

Special thanks to Brianna, Helen, and Robin for their editing assistance.

This is a work of fiction. To the best of the author's knowledge, none of the events depicted ever occurred. All of the persons portrayed are fictional characters. Their views, opinions, and experiences are invented as well and are not meant to promote anyone's personal beliefs or agenda.