Prions R Us Ch. 01

Story Info
The card game takes an unexpected turn.
1.9k words
3.78
35k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wuzgnu
wuzgnu
3 Followers

(Author's note: This is a continuation of "Forward: A Quiet Beginning" in which I introduced the main characters. I halted my submissions because I was having trouble describing the characters. Since they are all based on friends and family, I tend to skip detailed exposition of my character's physical and personality traits. My editor was my sister-in-law, who obviously suffered from the same malady. I would write using real names and places, then change to protect the identities. This piece was the first follow up to the "Forward". My intent was to have a series of inter-related vignettes culminating in a multigenerational orgy. Anyway, I'll give this a shot. Please check out the previous submission before reading this.)

*

Chapter One: Cards

Don Milner stepped out of the shower and looked across the small bedroom towards his wife Nanette. Although both were approaching their seventh decade, they both aged well. Don dried his slight frame that still held the hint of his lithe muscled past. His wife still had traces of jet black hair in her mostly silver, shoulder length hair. She had only gained a few pounds in their forty plus years of marriage and that was actually and improvement. Her trim body always seemed a little out of proportion to her large, pillow like breasts. Now, she was a little rounder, but still drew hungry stares from those who saw her. Since the barbeque at Alex's a few weeks ago, a renewed sense of affection had been growing between the two of them. He found himself holding her hand as they sat watching television, or slipping his arm around her waist as they walked through the farmer's market as they shopped for fresh vegetables on Thursday mornings. Passions, long dormant after almost sixty years of marriage, began to smolder and warm him more every day. He knew his feelings were reciprocated. She would curl up next to him on the sofa as he read the morning paper and let her lips brush the side of his neck as she snuggled.

They had not made love in, well, a long time. It was almost as if it were the first time when he had given in to the impulse to stroke her last week. It happened with the exuberance of youth, the joy of middle age love and the mature concern for one's partner's needs and desires. When they had finished, they lay together for long, languid minutes. Not wanting any thing to change the feelings they were experiencing, they barely dared to breathe. Everything was perfect. He listened to her shallow breathing in the dark, wondering how life could be any better when finally she stirred and she whispered to him, "There is something I have been thinking about lately. We need to spend more time with those we love. I miss our friends. We have drifted some since Rob passed away and now Carrie is living alone. Can we see Carrie and the rest of the family again soon?"

He called Carrie the next morning and invited her to come out for dinner and an evening of bridge. He suggested that she have someone drive her to make it a fourth. And now he and Nanette were getting ready for a night of close companionship with good friends, old and new. When Carrie mentioned that she was coming with Joe and Mary Bryan, Don was uncharacteristically blasé about a fifth person at the bridge game. Normally a stickler, he said they could make adjustments. He liked the Bryans, whose daughter had married Carrie's son Alex.

When the doorbell chimed, Nanette turned around and saw her husband standing outside the shower; she winked at him. He blushed as he realized his cock had begun to harden as he was daydreaming. "Put that away and get dressed for now." She said, smiling. "I'll try and help you with that later." Don concentrated with difficulty on the task of getting dressed as Nanette went to greet their guests.

When Nanette opened the door, she saw Joe and Mary who flanked Carrie as she held her apple pie. She led them into the cozy home and offered everyone a cocktail. Don soon joined them and after some conversation they moved to the dining room for an early supper before cards. Don seemed slightly uncomfortable as they sat at the small, but elegant, table. With candles and fine china to complement Nanette's gourmet meal the evening seemed flawless. Mary Bryan found herself looking at Nanette and Don to her right and thinking about how they were a very attractive couple. Then she looked at Carrie and Joe Bryan to her left and thought they were attractive also. Joe was telling a story about something funny in their past and Carrie was laughing. There was a buzzing in Mary's ears, maybe she had too much to drink, but she couldn't quite follow the conversation. Carrie kept reaching over and squeezing Joe's hand. Once, Carrie dropped her hand and let it fall onto Joe's lap. Mary could swear that Carrie squeezed a bulge in Joe's gray slacks. Seeing that made Mary tingle a little. Joe and Mary had raised seven sons and daughters in a strict Catholic tradition. Now in their golden years, they spend their leisure time traveling to visit the children all over the United States. No longer does their youngest daughter, Eileen, compare them to a pair stepping out of a Grant Wood painting.

After dinner, Don suggested that they play cards before coffee and dessert. Joe and Mary confessed they didn't know how to play bridge very well. "How about poker?" Joe asked. Don said they had no chips and poker without wagers was a little boring. Nanette said "We haven't played poker with Carrie since..." and then her voice trailed away.

Mary looked around and saw Don, Nanette and Carrie grinning. She and Joe were bewildered. Don finally let them in on the reason for the embarrassed smiles.

"About forty years ago, Carrie and Rob used to play bridge with us frequently, and there was also some heavy drinking involved. One night at their house we were going on pretty late. I was partnered with Carrie and she was not concentrating very well. We somehow got on the subject of strip poker and we all discovered that not one of us had ever played it." Don continued. "So some one suggested we give it a try, and before anyone knew what was happening, I found myself dealing the cards."

Carrie interrupted Don, "I remember that you dealt the first hand and lost. You took off your shoe. Nanette and I started joking when the men lost the first few hands. But over the span of the game, things tended to even out and all of us lost our share. Finally, the men were both down to their boxers and Nanette and I were in our bras and panties when some one chickened out."

Mary asked "Who?"

Nanette took up the story, "It doesn't really matter. When we brought it up much later everyone had an excuse as to why it was a good idea to stop. Carrie thought it was too cold, Don said he was tired and I pretended that I was afraid one of the three kids would wake up and find us naked. Alex was a junior in high school and the two girls were in high school and junior high. I think the real reason was we were afraid of the next step, whatever that might have been. So the night was incomplete..."

Mary spoke without thinking; "Lets complete it, then." And with nods and shrugs, they cleared the table as Don began to shuffle the cards. "What happens when some one loses all their clothes, are they out of the game?" he asked.

Joe shook his head, "No, that might leave them out too long if they had a streak of bad luck. Let's have them continue to play, but if they lose all their clothes, they have to pay with a dare. Okay?" It seemed like a good idea and nobody objected.

Surprisingly, everyone seemed to be fairly relaxed as the cards fell. There were some good natured disagreements as to whether rings and watches counted as a piece of clothing, but it was agreed that they were not. As the game progressed and most of the players had lost their outer garments, Joe began to talk about apple pie and said that he hoped everybody got naked soon, so they could have dessert. Mary just sighed and said, "Joe, you seem to love that pie more than women." Everybody laughed.

Nanette was the first to lose her bra. As the most endowed woman at the table, it caused everyone to pause. But there were no crude comments, only loving compliments and Nanette felt a little proud and very glad she was sharing with such good friends. She wanted to hug every one of them, even to kiss them. Even to hold them, to gently caress them. She imagined how it would feel to have Don and Joe teasing her nipples with their tongues. Or maybe have Don make love to her as Carrie and Mary kissed her nipples, which were becoming hard as her skin warmed... "Hey Nanette, are you dreaming?" Joe asked. "It's your turn to deal." And she picked up the deck, prepared for the next hand.

Joe was the first to lose his final piece of clothing and Carrie was next. She offered to put on the coffee and Joe stood as she went by. Impulsively, she reached over and let her finger glide along his stiff penis, from base to head.

Don and Nanette stripped down as they lost the next two hands, and now Mary was alone wearing a piece of clothing. She had lost her panties and kept her bra. As Don dealt the cards, she dropped her left hand below the table and rested it between her legs. Her fingers began to probe, and she became wet immediately. Nanette lost next and the first dare was to kiss every man at the table. When she got up, she said she was an equal opportunity kisser, and first gave Don a loving kiss. Then she moved to Joe and sat in his lap as she gave him a kiss with open mouth. She then moved to Carrie and said, "Let's show them how it's done." With that they embraced and began to tease each other with lips barely touching until they couldn't restrain themselves any longer and openly displayed the passion they felt inside. Finally a kiss for Mary so brief and tender that it seemed to be almost a fleeting illusion. Afterwards, Mary lowered her lips to Nanette's breast and returned the kiss.

Now it was Joe's turn to lose. Before anyone could dare him, he said, "I hope you give me a dare that lets us eat that apple pie." Mary became exasperated and told him, "Oh just fuck the pie! And when you finish, we can just all eat the remains off your dick!" she turned to Nanette and told her that Joe was talking about the pie all night and she was a little tired of it. Then she turned back to Joe and said, "Now, what dare shall we give you?"

Carrie smiled and said, "He already got his dare, didn't you, Joe?"

Joe slowly stood, his cock thick and long, turned and walked into the kitchen. Mary took off her bra and said, "Games over, I guess. Looks like we found out the next step. Hope everyone's hungry."

wuzgnu
wuzgnu
3 Followers