Prior Punishment

Story Info
He submits and he wants.
1.7k words
4.48
29.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last time he had messed up was a difficult one. She had demanded that he stand there before her and lower his pants to his ankles. Hes shorts and pants there on the floor, he stood there standing. His rock hard penis pointed at her erect twitching. There he stood with her eyes upon him. It was difficult not to feel self conscious and he was so overwrought, he feared he may cum as he stood there. Her eyes boring holes into his being. He was sincerely, physically scared of what came next and this fear, excited him so much it was all he could do, to think of something else so as not to explode, right then and there in her face, standing inches before her.

She scanned him coldly, an obvious look of disdain in her eyes, he once again was lost in the length of the minutes. With her, minutes turned to hours, until it was over, then it appeared to ALL have passed him by much to fast. After he stood there longer then anyone could bear, she demanded him to the floor on all fours and with out a word offered him her booted feet. He immediately kissed and licked at them, but she appeared to derive no pleasure from it. Putting her foot on his head, she suddenly pushed him away and he fell to the floor and lay there without a movement or sound, pants still about his ankles, he felt ashamed. He was suddenly struck by this intense NEED to please her. A NEED more intense then ever before, and he lay there, helpless, not sure what would come next.

She clapped her hands and he immediately scrambled to back to the ordered position. "Turn from me" she demanded and he obeyed "Head to the floor" he followed her orders like his life depended on it. He was now back-end to her, his ass high in the air and open to her, he was completely helpless and in her power, totally unsure of what she would do. He was so hard he felt that his dick might break, and it was all he could do to quell the moan that was building in his throat.

He heard her move towards him, her boot clad foot (she was in FULL regalia on this day) came in between his knees and kicked at them to spread. They were spread as far as they could go in this position and he was beginning to shake from the discomfort of it all. He almost whimpered at the thought of how unappealing he must appear to her in this state. He was en rapt in the sound of her actions, having no sight line with his face planted into the carpet and he could here the tight latex she was wearing, squeak and groan with her movements. His knees were growing week from the awkward position when he suddenly felt her boot upon hes ass.

The tip of her heal, placed precariously close to his asshole, he shivered again in fear and anticipation and then he felt it enter him. Slowly it moved into him and then slowly pulled out. It was all he could do not to gasp. He was disgusted and enthralled with the entire idea of it, yet hung dangerously close to spurting his seed on the floor. It entered him again and this time he gasped, but it continued to enter him and leave him, in light pumps that were driving him wild. His breathing shift and he felt his passion rise, it was almost more then he could bear... yet again. Then suddenly, it stopped. He could hear the latex crinkle as she lowered her self to him and he suddenly felt hands upon his ass, pulling him wider then before. His submission was complete. There was nothing he could do to stop whatever came next. He was completely supine with his ass spread so wide, his dick throbbing and twitching, his face to the floor he was insane with desire, but at this point, he had given himself completely over to her...he thought he may lose his mind.

Then it happened..... he felt her tongue dart into where her heal had last been. He audibly gasped this time and she responsively withdrew her tongue and smacked him hard upon his left buttocks. He swore that he heard himself audibly whimper and his stomached clenched tight in the fear that the wonderful feel of her warm tongue in his ass would end. But then he felt her pull him open again and insert her tongue further and explore. He was sure to explode any second, when it stopped and he heard her stand and move away.

His heart was racing, and his breaths came in rhythmic starts. Still ass in the air, his dick had now been so very hard for so very long that it actually hurt. The noises behind him of her moving around made him crazy with anticipation, but yet fear of the unknown and unexpected gripped him. He was lost in these thoughts when he noticed her squatted down before him. Her harsh spikes heals at his face,. She was so close he could smell her scent, mixed with the latex and he reveled in the aroma for a moment. She took his chin in her hand and lifted his head so that there eyes met.

"You have been a good boy and stayed hard very long my sweet slave, and for that I think you deserve a treat" she announced in a cold flat tone. He felt his breath catch at the thought of what could be next, yet he dared not respond. She pushed his face back into the carpet and he heard the creaking as she stood. He could hear her unzipping the latex suite the she wore and the heat welling into the head of his painfully swollen member immediately increased.

He heard her near him and felt her heat as well and he knew she was close for he could once again smell that sweet and spicy scent. The movement stopped and there was utter silence for a moment. The tension hung in the air like a weight then she commanded "Please me slave...NOW!" Slowly and cautiously he lifted his head, to see her right there on the floor before him. Naked with her legs spread wide before him. Cleanly shaven and sparkling pink, he once again audibly gasped and began to crawl towards her warm wetness. He reached out to stroke, the beautiful and swollen pink lips, but she ordered him that no hands were allowed. Only his tongue. He inched forward and begin to lick her inner thigh and she arched her back and moaned. Oh my god, she tasted so sweet, it was like a summer cantaloupe. He licked in between her folds with his tongue pointed and strong, then lapped at her, with a flat tongue. She grabbed his head ans pulled his face into her. He increased the speed and rigidity of his tongue and felt her tremble and heard her moan as she came. He lapped up the sweet juices and sucked them form her as if it was nectar, he once again almost came as she peaked.

Immediately she sat up and pushed him back, crawling over him like a panther as he lay supine. She climbed upon him, his hardness pressed against her flat stomach, and she lightly licked his neck, looked him in the eyes smiled, then BIT him with great force. He yelped in pain, but she was already working her way down his torso, and his concern for where her teeth were to clamp upon next worried him. He had been so hard for so long, he KNEW he wouldn't last long, and bit his lip in concentration, just in an attempt to make it through. She licked her way down his chest and paunchy belly, with long languid strokes. His hardness poking her in variable parts of her body as she meticulously worked her way down.

Once between his legs, she took each of her hands and in unison spread his legs wide. He arched and moaned at her forcefulness and felt his penis twitch. She slowly ran her hands down his legs, lightly brushing him with her finger tips and lifting his knees so he was spread wide and knees bent. She clasped the base of his now completely painfully swollen cock and kneaded her way up it tightly. The kneading produced a small skirt of cum and he moaned as he watched her lick it off, darting her tongue onto him like a snake. Then she filled her mouth with just the tip of his cock, her mouth filled with hot saliva, her tongue pushing him against the roof of her mouth, he wasn't going to last long. Suddenly she pushed it way forward and the entire shaft of his cock found its way deep into her tight, hot throat. She pumped him, almost to completion and then pulled back.

She crawled off of him and squatted as she had don in the latex cat suite, but now, naked, her pink pussy was vibrantly evident to him. He ALMOST reached for her, thinking twice of it immediately.

"You want me don't you?"

"Yes Mistress"

She reached between her legs and inserted a finger, removing it and sucking on it seductively while eyeing him.

"How beautiful am I?"

"The most luscious and perfect Mistress in the world"

"What would you do to please me?"

"Anything you desired Mistress"

"Then finish yourself off and allow me to watch"

He hesitated in shock. His dick so hard now he thought he could almost cry. He tentatively grasped it in between his fingers and began to pump. In less then a second he felt the orgasm swell inside of him. Laying there spread before her, jerking off was more then he could bare and just as he spasmed and yelled out he felt her finger invade has ass, and her warm mouth upon him, heightening the pleasure to unfathomable heights. His warm seed filling her mouth and spilling down upon both of them.

This really was punishment he could get used to.