Prismatic High Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darryl snapped his head around. Every other student had shifted - a riot of colors and scales and wings and tails. They were also all naked. Gleefully naked. He started to become aware of just how fucking hung Geotaxis was when the black dragon stepped back, his ruby red shaft hanging down along two balls as large and firm as Darryl's clenched fists.

"Well, he is one," Geo said.

Mr. Lung chuckled, stepping forward. His cock was black and just as big as Geo's.

Darryl wasn't sure if he should scream, run away, drop to the ground in the fetal position, or cover his eyes to protect himself from all the junk surrounding him. But Dad's training took hold. When you were in a hopeless situation, do what bought you the most time. When you were in a burning building, jump out of a window to buy yourself ten more seconds to think of your next step. When you were surrounded by a bunch of fucking dragons, you pretend to be a dragon.

He opened his mouth, about to lie, but then Mr. Lung shook his head.

"Oh, I'm an idiot. You're Darryl George." He put his clawed hand over half his face, looking flustered. "When you're two thousand years old, the memory gets a bit cluttered sometimes." He shook his head, then waved his hands. "Everyone, give Darryl some space."

Darryl blinked.

"Darryl thinks he's human," Mr. Lung said.

Every dragon gasped.

"Thinks!?" Darryl exploded. "What the fuck are you-"

Mr. Lung opened his mouth and breathed out a blast of searing hot flames. It flashed over Darryl's body before he even had time to react, let alone scream or dodge. He felt his clothes crisping, turning into ash, crumbling away. He felt his skin prickling and coiling away - but rather than pain, he felt something closer to exquisite pleasure. Surging energies crackled along his spine and he felt his cock growing rock hard, pushing aside folds of ash. He staggered backwards and the flames faded, leaving a scent of burnt pork in the air.

Darryl collapsed to the ground, gasping.

"Everyone, stand back...give him time..."

His head rang. His head spun.

Darryl slowly shook his head. He felt something bump against his nose. He groaned and reached up - about to rub his face. But his hand stopped about a foot away from where his nose should have been. Touching his nose. He opened his eyes. His clawed hand was resting on a snout. His fingers were covered with blue scaling, and his fingertips were graced by long, sharp looking claws. Darryl pushed himself backwards. He felt something get trapped under his rump and opened his mouth - and a roar of shock came from it. His wings spread behind him as he realized he was dragging his tail along the floor. His toe-claws dug into the marble and he fell on his back. He scrabbled a bit more - kicking up dust.

Everyone around him had backed up a good few feet.

"You can do it, Darryl!" Xia said.

"Try to remain calm!" Mr. Lung added.

Darryl got his feet under himself and shoved himself to his feet. He looked down at his hands. His body. He was...

He was a dragon.

Scales glittered under the sunlight that shone down through the windows. His belly was a bright golden hue, while his arms and his shoulders looked to be pure blue. His wings fanned out behind him - just as blue as the rest of him. His tail was twitching from side to side, and he found that it was working to counter balance his motions and movements, keeping him on his feet despite his spinning head. That strange pleasure he had felt during the transformation remained - his cock thrust out between his thighs.

It was a dark, rich black.

And it was easily sixteen inches fucking long.

Darryl's eyes widened.

He clapped his claws over his junk, looking around himself, his wings snapping to his back.

Geo laughed. "You'll have to get over that, blueberry!"

"Geo!" Xia hissed.

Mr. Lung meanwhile was stepping forward. His hands were spread, in a calming gesture. "It's better you get your first change out of the way now," he said, his voice gentle. "Can you breathe? Do you-"

Darryl punched Mr. Lung in the nose. His head jerked backwards and he stepped back on one foot. Geo and two of the other dragon men started to charge forward, but before they could, Mr. Lung bellowed.

"Stop."

His voice boomed out, filling the room. The other males stopped. Even Darryl found his own urge to punch Mr. Lung in the nose clamped down. He froze as Mr. Lung looked right at him. His hand rubbed along his nose, and Darryl was a bit proud to see that a tiny line of black blood was dripping from his snout. He had bloodied a dragon's noise with his bare hands, no magical weapons or anything. That was better than his Dad had done, as far as he knew.

"You get one," Mr. Lung said, holding up his finger. Then he grinned. "Or...two. Or three. We're not really big on punishments for understandable reactions. Seriously, though, are you okay?"

Darryl blinked.

"Um..." he tried his voice. It was slightly deeper, more sibilant than what he was used too. His muzzle could form the words - he had lips, after all. His tongue felt longer, more flexible. "I don't know. But I...I'm not...I can't be here, I'm a fucking dragon hunter! We're enemies! My Dad might have killed some of your friends! Your family!"

He tensed, ready for glares. Claws. Fire. Magic. Death.

Every single dragon burst out laughing. Even Xia giggled, her hands grabbing her belly as she ducked her head forward. Mr. Lung shook his head and grinned, slapping his shoulder.

"Darryl," he said. "A dragon hunter hasn't killed a dragon in almost a thousand years."

Darryl gaped.

"Come on," Mr. Lung said, pushing Darryl forward. "Lets get you to the kitchen. I hope no one minds getting some food while I fill Darryl in on the truth."

"Turn down food? I wouldn't dream of it!" Geo said - and he seemed to speak for the whole group. They were soon all seated at a table in the kitchen - it seemed that the school was built around serving a few people very well. The table was large, but there were only twenty or so chairs, each one with a hole in the bottom of the back for a tail. It was actually quite comfortable. One of those french maids flounced out and set down what looked like ten tons of steak before Darryl. He hadn't realized until the instant he breathed in the scent of the food just how ravenously hungry he was. He picked up a chunk of meat without thinking about it and popped it into his mouth. As he chewed, Mr. Lung sat down across from him. His tail whipped out and cracked across the maid's rump, causing her to jump, squeak, and giggle.

Darryl watched her go with wide eyes, his mouth frozen between chews.

"So," Mr. Lung said. "Lets start with why you are here, Darryl." He paused. "There's no delicate way to put this but...your mother fucked a dragon."

Darryl choked on his breakfast.

"Likely more than once," Mr. Lung said, nodding sagely.

"Nice," Geo said, grinning and fist bumping the dragon next to him.

Darryl shook his head. "That's impossible! My- I- that-" He spluttered, his tongue flicking out of his muzzle. His tail lashed from side to side, hard enough to almost slap into the dragons sitting to his left and right. He finally got his mouth working again: "My mom - never! With a dragon!? What!?"

"I dunno," Geo said, shrugging broadly. "Dragon cock is pretty great."

"Dude!" Darryl turned his head to face the large black dragon. "That's my Mom."

"No, that's your Dad," Geo said, his gold eyes gleaming. "Your Mom was the one riding the dragon cock repeatedly."

Darryl trembled. He felt something surging inside of his body. Then, before he could stop himself, he felt the thing inside his belly and his throat surge upwards. It felt a bit like throwing up, but infinitely more pleasant. There was no burning, no sensation of queasiness. There was just a sudden pressure, then a rush of something coming out of his throat. It burst from his mouth and he was suddenly half blinded by the harsh actinic glare of a bolt of lightning springing from between his lips. The bolt slammed into Geo's chest, sending him sprawling backwards. His chair tumbled and he flipped backwards, hit a wall face first, and exploded through the wall. He ended up sprawled on a large stove, his wings flopped over either side of them. Smoke rose from his chest.

One of the maids stepped over the rubble, then set down a tray of tea cups before Mr. Lung.

"Well, this had to happen sooner or later," Mr. Lung said, picking up a cup and sipping it.

"I killed him," Darryl whispered.

"I don't think you did, Darryl," Xia said, her clawed hand squeezing on his shoulder. Darryl looked from her to Geo. Geo was starting to sit up, his chest still smoldering. He brushed his hand along his scales, several cracking and crumbling away. He beamed at Darryl. Darryl smiled back, nervously.

The next thing Darryl knew, he was tumbling through the other wall of the mansion in a haze of debris and smoke. He hit the lawn, bounced, flipped up and crashed into a tree. His spine compacted and his wings flapped forward to wrap around his chest and face as if he was suddenly pre-mummified and waiting for his burial. He fell forward off the tree and face planted into the dirt.

"...ow..."

The other dragons clustered around the hole as Geo sprang through, his arms spread. "Lets dance blueberry!"

Darryl shoved himself to his feet, rolling his shoulders. He felt what seemed to be half a dozen broken bones popping and setting into place as he stretched his back and flared out his wings. He winced - but the pain was muted and faded quickly. He looked at his hand, then up at Geo, then past Geo at Mr. Lung. Mr. Lung remained seated at the table, enjoying his tea.

"Shouldn't we stop them?" Xia asked, her voice carrying.

"Oh, no," Mr. Lung said, his voice also pitched loudly enough to carry. "Young males are like this all the time."

Geo opened his mouth. Darryl flung himself to the side. A glob of hissing acid flew past his shoulder and smashed into the tree he had been standing before. It sank into the bark, turning the entire tree into Swiss cheese in a matter of moments - acrid smoke rising into the air. Darryl watched as the tree slowly started to bend. With a series of gunshot loud cracks, the middle of the tree snapped and the whole thing smashed to the ground next to him. He turned to Geo.

"Dude!" he said. "Acid?"

"You hit me with lightning." Geo sounded offended.

Darryl grabbed the tree next to him, more on instinct than anything else, and swung it around. It was almost twenty feet of hard redwood, but it moved through the air like it weighed nothing at all. It caught Geo in the belly and sent the black dragon flipping through the air and into the horizon. As he turned into a small dot, Darryl dropped his tree and looked down at himself. How was he that strong?

"Wooooooooooooooah!"

Geo came flying back.

Darryl had time to think: Oh, right. Wings.

Then the black dragon hit him square in the chest with his shoulder and the two of them drew a furrow along the lawn almost fifteen yards long. Darryl and Geo rolled over one another again and again, and finally came to a stop, with both of them laying beside one another. Darryl panted.

"So," he said, his voice dazed. "You take back what you said about my Mom."

Geo scoffed.

Darryl started to push himself to his feet.

"Darryl Sebastian George!"

The familiar bark of his mother's voice caused Darryl to freeze. He spun around and found that his mother was walking across the lawn, her arms crossed over her chest. She paused - then her eyes widened as she saw him. Darryl, suddenly, remembered that he was buck naked and swinging what felt like a third arm between his thighs. He clapped his clawed hands over his junk - noticing that his own claws didn't seem able to cut himself. Good to know.

"Mom!"

"I see I left too early," Mom said, her voice sour as she eyed the devastation.

###

Mr. Lung, Mom and Darryl all sat in the same office. It was built large, to accommodate the fact that most people who would be using it were dragons, but other than that fact, it remained an utterly mundane office. Desk, chairs, window looking out at the lawn. Several of the french maids were busy at work with shovels and brooms, trying to clear up the furrow that Darryl had left in the lawn. Mom glared at him, her arms still crossed over her chest.

Darryl tried to not think about how he was buck naked in-front of his mom.

And also a dragon.

"We're not upset about Darryl's little tiff with Geotaxis," Mr. Lung said, his voice cheery as he clasped his hands before him on the desk. "This kind of thing is quite normal for young males. Why, I'm sure they were merely a few blows away from relaxing with one another in the most chummy fashion imaginable."

Mom pursed her lips. "I doubt it, Mr. Lung."

"Mom!?" Darryl exploded. "You knew that you were sending me to this school of freaks-"

"Knew?" Mom asked, her brow furrowing. "Knew? Of course I knew. I've been trying to get you into Prismatic High-"

Darryl's muzzle formed the words 'Prismatic High' in disbelief.

"-for the past three years. Most of the trouble has been keeping it from that abusive monster of a father you have," she said, brushing her hand through her hair. Darryl opened his mouth, wanting to try and argue that. But nothing came to mind.

"The simple truth is," Mr. Lung said. "Your mother hasn't been a member of the dragon hunting-" he snorted. "-community since she was eighteen and met, ah, who was it?"

"Brashivalampathorus," Mom said, her voice becoming dreamy, her eyes going hazy. Her arms slipped and Darryl realized her nipples were jutting. That caused a gear to click in his brain and his nose flared. She wasn't even wearing panties. And he was able to smell that. He put his hands over his eyes and tried to wake himself up from the nightmare he was having. But it didn't work. He was still in the room. And then he realized that putting his hands over his eyes left his cock hanging out for anyone to see. He clapped his hands back down.

"Right," Mr. Lung said - if he noticed their discomfort and arousal, he didn't show it. "So, Brashivalampathorus made love to your mother, and it seems that he conceived you."

"But then should I be a half-dragon?" Darryl asked.

Mr. Lung snorted. "As if that were possible. No, dragons have dragon babies. Women who sleep with dragons have dragon babies. Men who sleep with dragons? Those dragons have dragon babies." He smiled. "We're special that way."

Darryl blinked. "So, the human race is doomed?"

"Of course not," Mr. Lung said, sounding appalled. "That would be a terrible thing to do. For one thing, genocide is wrong, even among us magical beings." He put his hand on his golden chest, his furred ruff expanding outwards in annoyance. "For another, humans provide a wonderful genetic diversity to an otherwise small community. Dragons don't conceive easily."

Mom smiled, biting her lip.

Darryl did some math.

"Wait, if this Brash guy met you when you were eighteen, but you're forty three now, and-" Darryl started. Mom coughed, loudly. "I mean, uh, thirty eight."

Mr. Lung chuckled.

The realization felt like someone dumping a bowl of cold pudding on Darryl's head. It dripped along his neck and made his balls shrivel. His father had been married to his mother for almost thirty years. And for most of those thirty years, she had been spreading her legs for a dragon behind his back. The worst part was that he was now hard enough to pound nails with his cock. And considering how tough dragons seemed to be, he was pretty sure that was no longer a metaphor.

Mr. Lung shook his head. "The mechanics notwithstanding, we agreed to bring you here to teach you how to be a dragon. Prismatic High is the most highly accredited draconic boarding school in the world - we teach premier classes on princess kidnapping, gold pile counting, knight slaying..." He trailed off, his eyebrows lifting. He looked as if he had just laid out prize information, like the school had its own swimming pool or something.

"You have to be joking..." Darryl whispered.

Mr. Lung looked offended. "Darryl! I don't joke when it comes to princess kidnapping."

Darryl rubbed his hands along his muzzle. "Can I at least get some pants?"

Mr. Lung snorted loudly.

Mom frowned. "Now..." she said. "I don't want to hear about you fighting with other dragons again. Understood?" She crossed her arms over her chest again, looking quite prim.

"Yes, Mom," Darryl said.

Mom nodded. "Good."

"Mrs George," Mr. Lung said. "I believe that Darryl should be shown his rooms. And then we can discuss his board and tutelage, yes?" He smiled broadly at Mom. Mom smiled back at him. Her thighs spread slightly. Darryl tried to not imagine his headmaster plowing his Mom. But the idea sprang into his head despite himself, and he wished there was a massive vat of bleach to dunk his head into nearby.

###

The rooms, at least, were nice. Darryl lay on his bed, marveling at how soft and comfortable a pile of gold could actually feel. The coins were firm enough to support his weight, and when he spread his wings out on them, the tiny chunks of metal brushed and rubbed against the leathery membrane like a scratcher. Best of all, if he wiggled his tail, it sunk into the gold and settled there, feeling as comfortable as anything. He looked out of the window, at the darkened night sky of California. The haze of the Silicon Valley's night lights glowed from underneath the trees, as if some big electrical fire had started.

Darryl's thoughts buzzed through everything that had happened today.

He was a dragon. Everything he had been trained to kill.

How the hell would he explain this to Sasha?

A knock came at the door. Darryl sighed. "Come in," he said, his hand casually pushing some coins over his crotch, like a blanket.

The door slipped open and Xia came into the room. The slender, silvery dragon was as utterly careless about her nudity as the rest of the dragon students. Her breasts were so firm and perky, shining and glittering in the dim light that filled the room. Her eyes glowed as she smiled at him.

"Hey," she said. "I, uh, I wanted to come by and ask if you were okay."

Darryl sighed. "I don't know, okay?"

Xia stepped closer. Her hands clasped behind her back, which had the effect of thrusting her chest out ever so slightly more. Her tongue flicked out of her muzzle and her tail twitched from side to side as she smiled.

"Well, I just, I also wanted to say, I thought you hitting Geo was really cool," she said. "He was being really rude about your Mom."

Memories of walking past Mr. Lung's office, hours after the meeting, and hearing Mom's orgasmic scream echoing through the door flashed through Darryl's brain. Once more, the brain bleach was nowhere to be found. Xia sat her rump down on the stool that had come with the room and sighed softly.

"I mean, I know that humans have different morals when it comes to that kind of thing, but he should have remembered that. And he definitely shouldn't have punched you back," she said, shaking her head. "Even if young males assert their dominance like that. Just because young males assert dominance like that ten billion years ago, or something, doesn't mean you should do it now. Now a days, there are airplanes! And guns! And...muppets!"