Prismatic High Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't bear the thought. Not just of blowing Darryl to kingdom come, but of blowing any of these silly, sex-crazed, teenage dragons up. It grated against her, in a way that her training told her was sentimental. Think of the bigger picture. Think of the whole stake of the human race. Instead, she was thinking with her heart and her crotch.

Sasha knelt down beside the pile of gold that Darryl used as a bed here. She looked around again, feeling a guilty flare in her conscience. Then she dragged her backpack over to her. Unzipped it. And pulled out a thick, red, ridged dildo. She had no idea if the fine folks at Bad Dragon had ever met a dragon, but from the people she had seen walking by in the crowd, they definitely got the shape right. Training said that a field agent could take a day of interaction with dragons without needing release. But after that, resistances grew more and more shaky as draconic 'magnetism' hammered against an all too human urge to spread ones thighs and give in to the mind-shattering fucking.

The NSA had tried pills and hypnotic conditioning and magical amulets.

And in the end, they had instead just gone for the simpler, more direct, easily smuggled option of buying a few dozen items from a smutty website. Sasha panted as she leaned her forehead against cold gold, her thighs spreading, her hand working desperately to undo her pants, yanking the zipper and pushing as hard as she could. Her pants skimmed along the cleft of her ass, and her sex was exposed to the cool air of the room - the shock of that contact enough to steal her breath. Sasha didn't give herself a single second. She slapped the dildo down, then sat on it with enough force to make her breasts almost slap her face.

"Nnnghfuckinggodyes!" She groaned. All one word. Her breath came in short, eager gasps and she started to rise her hips up and down, up and down, up and down. Her breasts bounced as she started to feel the pleasant buzz of her impending orgasm rushing towards her. She cupped her own tit, squeezing it through her shirt. She grunted quietly, her eyes half closing. The release she craved was coming - and once it had come and she had come, then...then...oh then she could get to work on-

The knock at the door made her squeak. Shit! Shit! Shit! Three kinds of shit!

"Darryl, you in?" It was Xia, the bitch.

Sasha remained absolutely quiet.

"Well, uh, he won't mind if I get inside and get ready. He's gotta have major blue balls after history class, they're covering the Orgy Feud!" Xia said, her voice bright and chipper. The door started to creak open. Sasha looked around for anywhere to hide. But then the door was open and Xia had stepped into the room. "So, I just pose and-" She stopped short, seeing Sasha.

Sasha flushed. "H-Hi," she said, grinning slightly.

"Hi," Xia said.

Sasha remained perfectly still. Her mind whirled. Her hand started to dip towards her backpack.

"Wait," Xia said, frowning. "Why do you have a bad dragon toy? You were some kind of super Christian, right? ...why would you be jilling off, you're in a school full of dragons eager to fuck." She sniffed. "Why does it smell like a counter-scrying cantrip in-" Her eyes widened.

Sasha yanked out the shock-collar in a single quick motion and threw it. It flew outwards, wrapped around Xia's neck, then drew taut. The dragon girl grabbed it, too shocked to even begin to transform, and then the shock-collar went on. The name was inaccurate. It didn't shock. Well, more accurately, it didn't just shock. Simultaneously, the collar injected the silver dragon with enough tranquilizer to knock out an elephant, electrocuted her, and started playing a sonic wave designed to induce sleep in dragons. Xia twitched, writhed, then thumped to the ground, smoking faintly, her eyes closed.

Sasha sat there, her knees quivering from her posture, her cunt stretched by the dildo she was riding, and looked at the unconscious dragon girl.

"...shit," she said.

TO BE CONTINUED