Prismatic High Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock spread her cuntlips.

S-Sorry, Darryl, she thought, knowing she should say no, resist. No. No. Then Tazo would know something was wrong.

Then Geo slammed his hips forward.

And Sasha let out a gasp of utter shock, her head jerking up, her eyes wide. It turned out this was exactly what Tazo had expected, as the older dragon laughed as his hand stroked his cock lazily. He grinned wickedly as Sasha moaned loudly and Geo slid back, his glistening cock coming into view. Then he slammed forward again...and did not enter her an inch. Instead, with every thrust, he shrank his cock back into his own body, taking advantage of his shapeshifting to pull a trick as old as Shakespeare.

When you wanted to stab someone on stage, but didn't want them to actually die...

You used a trick knife.

It was just here, it was a trick dick.

Sasha moaned loudly - trying to suppress a hysterical giggle. "Oh Geo! Oh you're so fucking huge, I love your big fat black dragon dick. Fuck my cute hungry Asian pussy sooo hard."

"Dammmn girl!" Geo laughed, his hips moving as he grinned at her. Their eyes met and Geo winked so playfully that she was almost positive Tazo would notice it. But before she could worry about that for more than a second, a voice called from the down the corridor.

"Professor Tazo! Darryl George is back! With a Princess!"

"What!?" Tazo roared, his tail slamming into the wall with his shock. The wall crumpled inwards slightly and with his nose flaring with smoke and his hands clenched into fists, Tazo turned and stormed from the room. As he left, Sasha laughed nervously, rolling slightly onto her back, then sitting up. She grabbed her thong, yanking it up, covering her utterly soaked sex. Well. 'Covering.'

Geo grinned, lifting his hand.

They slapped palms. Bumped fists. Made finger guns.

And ran for the commotion growing in the corridor.

Darryl stood there, surrounded by dragons and maid servants. He looked like he had been battered, bruised, smeared in dust and dirt. One of his horns was still slowly regenerating. But despite that all, he had a cocky stance to him, a swishing tail behind him, and a huge grin spreading across his face as he held a squirming mass of Princess over his shoulder. He set her down beside him as Tazo pushed his way through the crowd hard enough to send a pair of students sprawling. His tail lashed from side to side as he glared at Darryl.

Darryl beamed. "So...do I get an A?"

###

Darryl lounged back on his seat of golden coins as Geo sprawled on his belly next to him. "Man," Geo said. "I'll need to try and do something this complicated the next time I wanna roleplay." He was watching Sasha as she set up her laptop and asked rapid fire questions of Aliya at the same time. Sasha, at some point, had bullied one of the maids into putting a human bed in the room, and was using it as her workstation. Aliya, meanwhile, was leaning to the side as Xia eyed the crucifix, using a pair of tweezers to hold the small cross up under her eye without actually touching it. Aliya wasn't about to take it off for...incredibly obvious reasons.

"Dude, it's not roleplaying," Darryl said, too tired to bullshit. He felt as if his entire body had been turned into rubber, and despite a huge meal and a bath, he still didn't feel like he was even close to being himself.

"Aww man," Geo said, snapping his fingers. "I was hoping it was."

"Why?" Darryl lolled his head to the side.

"Well, it'd mean I could get this kinda fun thing with my harem," Geo said. "The whole talking back, having an actual personality thing? It's a nice change of pace." He paused slightly. "I'm starting to think that the foundation of my entire world view is based on something that might not actually be a good thing..." He bit his lower lip. "And...maybe...I should suppress my presence while around my harem, and..." He paused. "And..."

Darryl blinked and looked at him. Sasha and Xia were both looking over. Geo rubbed his chin...then shook his head.

"Nah. If it wasn't good, I'm sure one of the other dragons would have noticed by now," he said, nodding, closing his eyes and lounging more fully on the gold pile. "They're smarter than a dumb old black like me anyway. And I mean, if metallics think it's ok-"

"Dude!" Darryl said, managing to work up enough energy to gently smack Geo's chest.

"Whaaaat?" Geo asked, sounding cranky that his rest had been disturbed.

"Don't sell yourself short, dude!" Darryl said, angrily.

Geo blinked. "I'm not selling myself short. Just saying how it is!"

"People say things are how they are all the fucking time, that doesn't mean the things are the way they say they are! Back in the 1950s, people didn't think blacks should drink from the same fucking water fountains as whites!" Darryl said.

"Dude, I don't want to drink from a fountain that a white used, they probably ate half the fucking thing," Geo said.

"No, humans, Geo!" Darryl scowled. "Didn't dragons not kill humans so they could take advantage of their technology? Huh? Well, you could maybe learn other things from humans than which fucking cellphones to use!"

He lapsed into silence, breathing quickly.

Geo looked thoughtful. Xia looked thoughtful. Sasha smiled the biggest, most cheerful smile that Darryl had seen in a while. Aliya, meanwhile, just looked annoyed that she was still stooped over to let Xia examine her crucifix.

"So...are you saying that..." Geo said, slowly. "Maybe the older dragons don't got it all figured out."

Sasha snorted. "Jesus Christ, it's like talking to gamergate people about feminism. Yes! The elder dragons are so fucking convinced they run the planet, they haven't noticed..." She stopped. At Darryl's questioning noise, she held up her hand. "Shh! Shh!"

And with that, she turned up the volume on her laptop - and as she did so, Tazo's voice came from the speakers.

"Yeah, you fucked up," he said, angrily. "And when you fuck up, your shit rolls downhill. No, you listen, human, you had one fucking job. You had enchanted missiles and that trap of a princess and warning and you still fucked it up."

Darryl frowned slowly as he leaned forward, the rest of the group perking up their ears.

"Now, I got Lung breathing down my neck and...oh, I see..." he paused again. "Well, at least you haven't fucked everything up. Good. I won't have you killed." He hung up with a click. Then something started to click and hammer and Darryl scrambled forward, cock almost dragging on the ground as he moved up and looked over Sasha's thigh as she watched the keylogger's report. A word document was filling with text.

TEB

"Whose TEB?" Aliya asked.

"An email account, I bet. Watch." Sasha pointed. "See? Down arrow, enter. That means he filled it in just enough too-"

The kid pulled through. Got another shot at him, or are we going to just call this whole fucking thing off?

PS: Kill Sharpe.

Tab tab, enter key. Then the keylogger logged the sound of the computer turning off. Each of them sat in silence and then heard the sound of Tazo's voice barking out an order to a passing maid. A few moments later, the muffled sound of someone choking on a dick filled the speaker. Sasha closed the laptop with a frown.

"Who is Teb," Geo asked.

Xia reached up to adjust her glasses. "Well, there are several hundred dragons whose names start with Teb. However, if we limit ourselves only to the more powerful and august dragons, then there are three possibilities. Tebraxisus, the Exchequer of the gold horde for the draconic council. Then there's Tebarius, first and only space dragon..."

"Space dragon?" Sasha asked, her brow furrowing.

"A dragon in space, I presume," Aliya said, nodding.

"Exactly!" Xia said, beaming. "Then there's Tebondarious, the high blue."

"So, first blue?" Darryl asked, rubbing his chin slightly.

Geo stood, cracking his knuckles. "I know how we figure this shit out. I go over to the Princess' backwoods country..."

"I should be offended and yet somehow are not," Aliya said, her eyes resting on Geo's swaying balls.

"...and I grab this Sharpe guy and we ask him questions using a truth serum or something." Geo grinned. "Plus, this means I get to do cool shit while Darryl gets to relax."

Xia nodded. "That makes sense! And since Sharpe won't be tipped off that he's coming, he won't need to face nearly as many SCUD missiles!"

"PATRIOT missiles," Sasha corrected her absently.

"Whatever," Xia said, shrugging.

Darryl forced himself to his feet, his body aching as he turned to face Geo. He looked at him seriously. "Geo...I..."

"Hey, man," Geo said, grinning. "This is way more fucking rad than doing homework. Besides, you gave me a new kink: Consensual, non-brainwashed sex!"

"I..." Darryl shook his head. "Geo, you're...an...interesting...guy..."

And with that, Geo soared out of the window. Xia stood and shut the window after him, turning to face the others. She rubbed her forehands together, her eyes shining. "I've got a magical enchantment to study. If we can figure out how to replicate it, then that'd be very interesting. And it'll tell us who did it."

"Would it help if you could study it more closely?" Aliya asked, curiously.

"W-Well, yes, but..." Xia paused. "If you take it off, you won't be protected. You'd go into a wild mating frenzy and have to fuck the first dragon you lay eyes on. He'd take your body and fuck you so hard you'd barely be able to walk, filling you with his rich, fertile cum!"

Sasha and Darryl's eyes met.

The soft clink of metal snapping drew their eyes. Aliya held the crucifix away from her, her cheeks dusky. "O-Oh no..." She said. "W-What an accident."

Xia took the crucifix, her eyes wholly on the gleaming shape. She hurried out of the room, tossing it from palm to palm as if it were a hot potato. The door closed and Sasha, Aliya and Darryl sat in perfect silence. The gorgeous arabic princess was breathing slowly in and out, her nose flaring wider and wider with every moment as she looked at him. The fact she wasn't actively drooling struck Darryl as a mark of amazing self control. Sasha frowned, then bit her lip, then said.

"Darryl..." She looked at him.

"Sasha, I, uh, dude, Aliya!" Darryl said. "I just said, I...just said I don't want to-"

Aliya's control snapped. She leaned forward and kissed Sasha, her tongue plunging into the other girl's mouth. Her nose flared and she molded herself against the other girl, their heads tilting as Sasha started to kiss her back out of sheer shock. Her hands went to Aliya's jean clad hips, squeezing her. Darryl watched, his eyes as wide as saucers, his jaw hanging open almost to his belly. The two girls kept kissing desperately, hungrily, their breasts mashing together as Sasha started to give back as good as she got. Her hand cupped one of Aliya's breasts through her dress, squeezing roughly. Aliya broke the kiss, moaning wantonly.

The two girls looked at Darryl.

"Is it cheating now?" Aliya purred, her hand sliding between Sasha's thighs, caressing her.

"Fuckno," Sasha whispered, her thighs spreading slightly. Since she was still dressed in her slave girl outfit - apparently, it had been too comfortable for her to remember to take it off. That meant that Aliya's nimble, long fingers could caress her easily, her thumb rubbing against a point above Sasha's pussy lips. From the way Sasha moaned, she had been touched right on her clitty. Her hips bucked and she grabbed the golden bikini she wore, tugging it forward, so her full, delicious breasts bounced free.

Darryl couldn't hold back. He felt the draconic instincts he had been warring with surging through his body. He stood, his black dick swaying as he rolled his shoulders and stepped forward. His cock bumped against Aliya's cheek. She gasped, turning to face it. Her nose flared and she closed her full lips around the flared tip of his cock. Her tongue swirled around the slit at the tip of his dick, whisking away every droplet of pre cum that escaped from him. Darryl crooned in the back of his throat, his eyes closed as he reveled in being a dragon.

Except...

Was he?

Sasha leaned forward, her mouth kissing his left ball. Her tongue swirled around his scrotum, licking his balls with eager, soft motions, Her nose pressed against the base of his shaft, flaring as she breathed in his scent, driving herself even wilder. Her thighs spread and her foot bumped against her laptop, which was saved from an untimely plunge off the side of the bed by Darryl's tail, which looped around it and set it on the nightstand that Sasha had also bullied the maids into getting into the room. With the laptop safe, he could focus entirely on the fact that a virginal, chaste Princess who had lived her whole life under the creeds of Christianity...was currently taking inch after inch of his big, fat, black dragon dick between her red painted lips.

That alone was enough to almost get him off.

Then Sasha decided to remove the almost by sliding behind him, lifting her tail with her hand, and kissing the pert ring of his anus. Her tongue swirled in and it was the combination of the feel of her tongue against his anus and the fact that she was doing that - a degrading, perverted act like that - that made Darryl roll his head back and roar, his cock twitching as cum spurted into Aliya's throat. His balls clenched as jet after jet of cum filled her belly, the Princess' throat bobbing eagerly as she drank and drank and drank. But even her eagerness, supernaturally augmented by pheromones and draconic magics, wasn't enough for the deluge that was filling her throat. She drew back, coughing as cum dripped from her lips, splashing along her shirt, her dress. A jet of cum spurted against her face and she laughed, closing one eye to keep it from getting coated in cum. She laughed, holding up her hands as another blast splashed her face, her fingers, her palm.

"So much!" She giggled as her shirt became soaked. Darryl's cock twitched and he panted, thinking he was nearly done.

Sasha curled her tongue up.

Darryl's cock surged again and another spurt came, this time splashing Princess Aliya's neck. She giggled louder, shaking her head.

Sasha drew her mouth back. "You know, once the, ah, intenseness of the high wears off...I don't feel quite as brainwashed..." She kissed one of Darryl's rump.

Darryl snorted, quietly. "Maybe we should get Aliya out of her clothes..."

Aliya grabbed her cum soaked clothes and tore as hard as she could. Fabrics, weakened by travel and wear, tore with an audible crack. Cum started to drip across those delicious, dusky brown breasts, flecking along her rock hard nipples. Aliya stood smoothly, the tatters falling away, her perfect hourglass form marked by cum dripping from her neck and her cheeks and her nose. She grinned wickedly, looking as if she was caught mid-wink with her eye closed. She smiled.

"How do I look?" she asked, her voice husky.

"I was...already bi, but holy shit..." Sasha whispered.

Darryl leaned forward and then grabbed Aliya. He pushed her to her knees, a movement that made her squeak and giggle at the same time. She leaned forward and kissed Sasha. Sasha kissed her, but only for a few moments. Then she was busy doing her job. She licked and slurped and sucked. Her mouth closed around one nipple, then the other. By the time she was done, Aliya gleamed as if she had been polished, her skin completely clean. Sasha kissed her again one last time, then drew back as Darryl sat down on the pile of gold coins. He grinned wickedly.

"Should I make it rain?" he asked, picking up some coins.

"Want us to bruise?" Sasha laughed. "Oh! Oh!" She scrambled over to her laptop. Flipping it open, she grinned and pressed a button. Funk - smooth, easy listening funk filled the room. The languid, sensual tones were nearly a cliché. But they had become cliché for a fucking reason. Aliya, who had clearly never heard the fine, soulful sounds of Barry White's singing, closed her eyes. She started to sway her hips from side to side, lifting her arms over her head as Sasha crawled forward. She kissed Darryl's cheek, her voice husky as she whispered in her ear.

"I...I'm sorry I slapped you..."

"What for?" Darryl asked. Aliya knelt down, her hair spilling before her face as she straddled his cock. It was shocking how little her knees to bend to start slipping and sliding the smooth hairlessness of her sex against his dragon dick. His tail twitched and Darryl focused, making sure that the tail reached out and slipped underneath and between Sasha's thighs. His girlfriend sighed happily as the tip of his tail slipped along her moistness. Her eyes half closed and she bobbed her head in time with the baseline as Aliya whimpered and came just from grinding along Darryl. Her body shuddered, her juices dripping along his cock.

"I..." Sasha started. "Y-You're a dragon..."

"Fuck that," Darryl murmured. "I was a teenage boy, doing something stupid." He cupped her cheek and Sasha looked up at her. "I'm not a blue dragon, Sasha. I'm me. And I am going to be me until the day I die." He grinned. "So, um, please...keep telling me when I fuck up, so I can be better. Though maybe don't slap me."

Sasha snorted, quietly. "But you're immune to everything up to anti-tank weapons."

"Fine, you can slap me, but only if you keep making out with other cute girls."

"Deal." Sasha smiled, then bit her lip. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "I love you."

"I love you too..."

"I, ah, love this cock..." Aliya moaned. "Oh god yes." She sank down, shuddering as her velvety folds spread wide for the immense cock filling her. Her head rolled back and her back arched as the song reached a new height of smoothness. Her hips and Darryl's hips met with shocking speed as Aliya's strength gave way and she let herself plunge onto his shaft. Her hands grabbed onto his shoulders to keep herself rooted in place as Darryl's tail plunged upwards, filling Sasha's sex. Sasha moaned loudly, her eyes hooded as she leaned forward and kissed Darryl on the mouth.

Darryl slid an arm around both of them, holding the two women close. Aliya stole his mouth the instant Sasha broke her kiss to gasp and moan and quiver. Darryl let himself be lost in the motion - the movement. His body seemed to know what it was doing, even as his brain wallowed in the pleasure and the happiness. He had felt the nagging itch, the nervous tingle in the back of his brain, in the heart of his soul, that something was off between his girlfriend. Hadn't even been a mystery or anything. But feeling her tongue and his meet, hearing her moans, hearing her gasping pleasure in his tail...

It fixed something in his gut.

Then Aliya was laying beside him and Sasha was riding him - the subtle shifting of light making him think that maybe he had been in a fuge of pleasure for just a bit too long. Sasha's hips rose and fell as she gasped and moaned, her breasts jiggling and bouncing. Aliya kissed his nipples, sucking on one, then another as Sasha cried out: "Cum in me! Cum in me, don't pull out!" Darryl took that as an order and arched his back. Hard. His balls clenched and he shuddered, roaring loudly. His wings flared and he shuddered.

Cum filled and overflowed Sasha's pussy.

She gasped, then slumped forward, sprawling against him. And Darryl just enjoyed being in a pile of gold with two beautiful women pressed against him. His hand traced lines of sweat along Sasha's back.