Prismatic High Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sooo...are you guys done?"

Darryl rolled his head backwards, gold cinkling under his neck.

Geotaxis stood there, grinning, a very furious looking General Sharpe under one arm, bound, gagged and trussed up like a spring turkey.

"Yeah," Sasha said, her voice muffled by the fact she had buried her face against Darryl's shoulder. "Take the gag out..."

Geo reached over and yanked the gag out of Sharpe's mouth. The man coughed, spluttered, and spat on the ground. He shook his head as Darryl pointed his finger at him. It was a lazy, languid motion - Darryl's body felt more tired than he had after crossing the Atlantic ocean. Happier, though.

"You. Who is your boss?"

"Like I'd te-" Sharpe started. Geo spat on the ground. Acid started hissing and bubbling, the acrid scent filling Sharpe's nose. "Tebondarious! Tebondarious hired me, bloody hell! Told me his sprog was coming too."

"His sprog?" Geo asked.

But Darryl felt nothing but a gathering cold.

"...my dad tried to have me killed," he said, slowly.

The saddest part?

He wasn't even shocked.

TO BE CONTINUED