Prismatic High Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently, his real Dad had taken the divorce...uh...

Not so great.

Darryl sighed. No happy neat bow for everyone.

"So, Darryl, can I call you Darryl, I have to lead in with the question on everyone's mind since the news on your film broke!" the interviewer asked, her eyes shining excitedly. "How. Did. You. Do that action scene. Those prosthetics, the live special effects. We have a load of cell phone camera footage, it's amazing."

Darryl smiled. He looked at the audience. He looked at the interviewer. He had memorized the rationalizations. He knew them by heart. But for some reason, they stuck in his craw. He swung his head back and looked at Sasha. She was smiling at him from the front row.

She was going to grow old and die.

The human race would continue, scrabbling along, without knowing about the possibility of magic. And who'd be in charge? Not his Mom. Not Sasha. Not even him. It'd be the shadowy folks like Tebby and Principal Lung and Director Thetis. Secrets and lies and chess games in the dark. He frowned slowly, tapping his thumbs against his thighs.

"So, Darryl," the interviewer asked, leaning forward. "How'd you do it?"

Darryl's finger went to the gold cross hanging from his neck. The faint thrum of the enchantment seemed to be working. He grinned, slowly, and felt himself starting to fly. He leaned back against the interviewing couch.

"How'd I do it?" he asked. "Well. I'm a motherfucking dragon."

And with that, Darryl George shifted - scales sliding along his body, clothing melting away, tail moving to carefully tuck over his crotch. His arms spread wider against the interviewing couch as his wings furled out behind him. Principal Lung looked as if he had been clouted. Sasha looked like she was about to faint. Mom had put her hand over her mouth. Gari was laughing uproariously. Geo thrust his fist into the air with a woop. The rest of the audience gaped in shock.

Darryl grinned, his teeth gleaming.

"Any questions?"

THE END