Prison Bitch

Story Info
Horny housewife's conjugal visit turns ugly.
2.5k words
3.96
245k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany was so nervous she thought her heart might pound through her chest. She tried to calm herself down by taking deep breathes. During ten years of marriage she had never cheated on her husband. In fact he was the only man she had ever been with, at least in person. Tiffany still loved her husband and her two children. She just longed for something more than what the life of a suburban housewife could offer.

A year ago, she started chatting online with a younger man. His screen name was BigMan. In the beginning their e-mails were purely sexual and when they were instant messaging it was always cyber sex. For the first time in years Tiffany was able to achieve satisfying orgasms fantasizing about her online lover. As the months past, pieces of their personal lives began to slip into their conversations. Then BigMan told her that he had been keeping a secret. He was an inmate at the Ashland Maximum Security Prison serving a life sentence for three counts of armed robbery and one count of murder.

Tiffany was not sure what to write back or if she should ever write him again. It took her a week to respond and when she did she held nothing back about herself. Tiffany told him how boring her life had become and how desperate she was for some excitement. BigMan's next e-mail was the most graphic he had ever sent. With every word she became more aroused until the point she could not stop herself from masturbating. At the end of the e-mail she saw that BigMan had attached a link to the prison's website. When she clicked on the link, the conjugal visit request form appeared.

Her mind was reeling with the potential consequences of what he was proposing. If her husband discovered her infidelity he would surely divorce her. If her family found out she would be disowned. Before Tiffany could convince herself that the risks were too great she filled out the form and submitted it. Three days later, an official letter from the Department of Corrections arrived in the mail stating that her request for a conjugal visitation with inmate #300169 had been approved.

The next morning,Tiffany sat behind the wheel of her mini van staring at the razor wire covered fence surrounding the Ashland Maximum Security Prison. The deep breathing helped slow her racing heart but the butterflies in the pit of her stomach were still restless. She had come this far but she still was unsure if she could go through with it.

Summoning all of her courage, she opened the door and stepped out into the parking lot. Tiffany had dressed to show off her feminine assets. She was wearing high heels, a black miniskirt that barely covered her backside, and a red tank top that was so tight it was like a second skin over her large breasts. As she strolled toward the gate marked as the visitor's entrance she could see the tower guards were leering at her. All those hours killing herself in the gym suddenly seemed worth it.

The guard at the gate took her approval letter. He inspected it and with a grunt unlocked the gate. Tiffany entered a narrow walkway between two fenced in exercise yards. There were dozens of inmates all dressed in bright orange in the yards and everyone of them stopped to watch her. She avoided making eye contact and focused on the next security checkpoint.

Tiffany could only see the face of the guard through a small bullet proof window at the checkpoint. Through the intercom he ordered her to pass her approval request through the slot he open next to the door. She went to slide the paper through but accidently dropped it. Without thinking she leaned over to retrieve it. Suddenly behind her the inmate began shouting the most vulgar cat calls she had ever heard. It was then she realized that the combination of her very short skirt, her lack of panties, and being bent over at the waist gave all of them a great view of her ass and shaved pussy. Blushing she stood up and tugged her skirt back into place. After passing her approval request through the slot the door lock clicked and she was ushered inside.

She was greeted by a monotone sounding guard who read to her from the clipboard he was holding. He said, "Welcome to Ashland Maximum Security Prison. While you are visiting you will obey all orders given to you by the uniformed personnel of this facility. During your visit you will be under constant surveillance and attempting to pass contraband to the inmate population is a class C felony which is punishable by no more than eight years imprisonment and a $25,000 fine. By signing the bottom of this statement you are consenting to a search of your person and all belongings brought into this facility."

The guard handed her the clipboard. Tiffany glanced at the consent form and quickly scribbled out her signature. The guard took the clipboard and directed her toward a walk through metal detector. The guard then told her to, "Remove your shoes, all jewelry, and any other items and place them in the basket.

Tiffany knew the drill from going through airport security. She placed her items in the basket and stepped confidently through the detector. No alarms went off letting the guard know she was clear. She stopped waiting for the guard to give her back the basket but instead he placed it on a shelf and told her, "Go through the first doorway on your right."

She thought about asking for her heels back but decided not to try her luck. She did as she was told and found a female guard waiting for her. Tiffany was surprised at how attractive she was. Even wearing the unfaltering gray uniform she could tell the blonde haired blue eyed guard had an amazing figure. She wonder if she was hired as way to tease the inmates.

In a very stern tone that did not match her beautiful features the guard said, " At this time you are to submit to a full body and cavity search. You will remove your clothing one article at a time and hand them to me."

Tiffany pulled her top over her head and handed it over. She watched the guard examine the garment and then drop it on the floor next to the open doorway. The process was repeated with her skirt. The guard then told her to stand with her feet on the tape X's on the floor with her arms extended over her head. Tiffany assumed the position and then she heard the unmistakable smack of latex on skin.

Tiffany had never been through a body cavity search before but she had an idea of what to expect. The guard ordered her to open her mouth wide. She hated the taste of latex but she did not complain as the guard slid her finger around her gums and under her tongue. Then the guard lifted each of her breasts to ensure that no contraband was taped to the underside of them.

"I need you to bend over and place your hands flat on the floor."

Yoga classes three nights a week allowed her to take the undignified pose without any trouble. Tiffany felt two of the guard slender fingers press against her pussy and then they worked their way inside. Her delicate inner folds were probed until the guard was certain that Tiffany was not hiding anything. Then without even the slightest warning the guard jammed her fingers into her asshole. Tiffany jumped from the unexpected anal intrusion.

"Hold still and relax," ordered the guard. Tiffany sensed that she was enjoying degrading her.

The guard pulled her fingers out and told Tiffany to get dressed. Quickly she slipped back into her clothes and followed the guard to a small empty cell at the very end of the hallway. The guard unlocked the cell door and let Tiffany enter.

Pointing to the door opposite the one she had just opened the guard said, "In a moment your inmate will enter through there."

Then the guard dropped her authoritative tone and said, "You might want to give me your clothes. These guys have a tendency to be a little rough and I have seen women have to leave here almost naked because their clothes were torn to shreds."

Tiffany just nodded her head and stripped out of her clothes. She handed them to the guard and said, "Thanks."

"No problem. I just have one more question. Why would you want to fuck a guy who is serving a life sentence for brutally raping six women?"

Tiffany shook her head thinking there must be some mistake. Her expression must have told the guard enough to figure out that Tiffany had been lied to.

Laughing the guard said, "You bitches can so stupid!" She then slammed the cell door closed and left. Tiffany pounded her fists on the heavy metal door in a futile attempt to get someone to release her. Then behind her the other cell door opened. She spun around and pressed her back against the cold metal door. The man standing outside the cell dwarfed the two guards escorting him. Thick muscles rippled under his coal black skin as he stepped through the doorway. He had to duck down and turn his shoulder in order to make it into the cell. Other than the chains that were used to shackle him he was completely naked. Tiffany's eyes were immediately drawn to the massive organ swinging from his legs. She never imagined a man could be that large.

The guards escorting him wasted no time removing his shackles. One of them said over their shoulder as they left, "You got an hour. Have fun!"

Tiffany was shaking so bad she could barely stand. BigMan took one step closer to her and she shrieked in terror. He lunged at her and his large hand closed around neck. Whispering in her ear he told her, "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. It really does not matter to me because either way I get what I want."

BigMan released his vise like grip and Tiffany dropped to her knees in front of him. His enormous dick was starting to arch up toward her face. Just from the look on his face she knew what he wanted her to do. Tiffany opened her mouth as wide as she could and let the dark purple head slip into her mouth. He was still growing and he soon filled her mouth completely. It was like trying to give head to someone's fist. BigMan placed a hand on the back of her head. She looked up into his eyes pleading him not hurt her but all she got was a cold unfeeling stare. He tilted her head back and began pushing himself down her throat.

Tiffany began to gag but all he did was laugh. She could feel every vein of his cock as they past over tongue. Tears were pouring from her eyes. Out of reflex she began to bite down on him. That is when he slapped her across the face and yelled at her, "I pull out when you lick balls."

Her throat was burning as he worked deeper into her mouth. On the verge of passing out Tiffany was able to stick tongue out just enough to tickle the hair on his balls. Much to her relief he was true to his word and pulled out. His dick was cover in long strains of her saliva. Tiffany coughed and when she tried to speak her words came out only in a hoarse whisper. She wanted to curl up on the floor of that cell and die for letting herself get in this.

Sobbing uncontrollably Tiffany was powerless to stop him from continuing to torture her. BigMan pinned her arms down to the floor next to her head and straddled her body. He began biting and sucking on her breast making sure he left enormous dark red welts as he went along. He did not stop with her breasts. He left his mark up and down her legs, arms, stomach, and he even flipped her over to inflict them to her back and ass. It would take weeks for them to disappear completely.

BigMan knew his hour would soon be over and he still needed to feel her warmth wrapped around his manhood. He picked her and pinned against the wall high enough that her feet did not touch the floor. At this point Tiffany had given up. Her life as she had known it was over. There was no way she could ever explain what had happened to her. She could feel the tip of his cock working it's way deeper inside her as he let her slide down the wall. Her own weight was impaling him into her. The only move she made was wincing from the pain of his cock punching through her cervix and into her womb.

Eventually she felt his coarse pubic hair against her already swollen lips. BigMan moved to the center of the cell. He then began lifting her and letting her slam back down on his cock. Tiffany's moans began because of the pain but eventually the pain started to mingle with pleasure. His pace quickened and she started to climax harder than she ever had before. Nothing seemed to make sense to her anymore. She was in the middle of being violently raped and she was screaming out to him not to stop. Her toes curled and she clawed at his back as Tiffany rode the intense waves of orgasm.

BigMan could hold out no longer. Like a fire house he erupted inside her. He could still feel her pussy convulsing as he pulled out. Tiffany's body was begging for more. He laid her on the floor and admired his work. Her eyes were red and tears rolled down her cheeks. The welts he had given her swelling up nicely but his masterpiece was between her still twitching legs. Her pussy was gaping open and leaking his seed into a puddle beneath her.

The guards returned and placed him in shackles. They paid almost no attention to the Tiffany while she sat against the wall of the cell in shock. A moment later the female guard open the visitor side door to the cell and tossed Tiffany her clothes.

Late that night, Tiffany was alone in the den of her quiet suburban home checking her e-mail. Her family were all in bed. She had convinced her husband that she not feeling well and that is why she was wearing sweat clothes rather than her usual revealing night gown. Even though she was battered and bruised she was anxiously hoping to get an e-mail from BigMan. Just before Tiffany was about to turn off the computer and go to bed she got a new e-mail. She did not recognize the sender but opened it anyway. It read, "I'm a friend of BigMan. He told me you a horny white slut who loves to ride big black cock. I would love to meet you." Attached at the bottom of the e-mail was the link to the prison website. Tiffany clicked on the it.