Prison Bitch Ch. 04: Hose Down

Story Info
James is subjected to an enema.
2k words
4.15
75.7k
40

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: This story includes graphic descriptions of non-consensual sex. In this chapter, there is slight inflation/enema fetish.

When it was their turn, Kyle contemplated making James go down to the showers naked – that would certainly send a message. But there was no fun in rushing things. Kyle had a lot of time to ensure James' utter debasement – one day soon, James wouldn't be allowed to go anywhere without crawling, naked, offering himself up to any man who wanted him. Kyle was patient to allow him to wear clothes. This time.

James, completely oblivious to how close he had been to making the trip down to the shower naked, dressed. They stepped out of the cell together, Kyles' hand a commanding presence on the back of the boy's neck, guiding him. James' eyes were still red-rimmed with tears, and his ass still throbbed from the earlier abuse.

They joined the throng of men heading down to the shower.

"Well, whose this?" asked a thirty-something, bald man with a crooked nose. He grinned nastily at James.

James, naively, hoped that Kyle would respond for him. He didn't get that luxury. Kyle squeezed the back of his neck hard.

"I'm... I'm a faggot cock slut and I love h-having my ass f-fucked," James said, casting his eyes downward, toward the floor.

The man's grin widened. "I'd help ya out with that but we'd hold everyone up," he said. "Maybe in a bit, eh?"

"Maybe," Kyle said. "He needs cleaning up first. Come round during rec and I'll make sure he spreads for you."

"Yeah?" the man asked.

"First fuck's free for friends," Kyle said. "After that, it's a pack a go. Half for his mouth."

"A pack?" the man asked, raising his eyebrows. That was expensive.

"Yeah, have you seen his face? He's cute as fuck, if you're into that. Plus he was a virgin before I fucked him. Still nice and tight, though not for long. He cries real nice, too. Show him your face, slut."

So this was what his life was going to be? Pimped out for cigarettes. James shifted in place, his eyes on the floor. Disobeying wasn't worth it, for such a simple order, no matter how it was phrased. Flushing, he raised his face toward the man.

"Aye," the man said. "I'll try 'im out, mind. For free, you said."

"Sure. Might not want to wait for too long, though, if you want a tight hole to fuck. I can tell this one is going to be a favourite."

James winced. He licked his lips. "Please," he said.

"What's that, slut?" Kyle asked, still gripping the back of his neck, marching him forward toward the showers.

"Can't I... I want to be all yours," James said, not sounding at all convincing. "Your personal fuck slut." It was simply a matter of self-preservation. He didn't know how he could exist, bending over for the entire prison as some form of currency.

Kyle laughed. "It's selfish not to share. You don't want me to be selfish, do you?"

James' stomach asked. He opened his mouth to respond, to beg some more, but then they were at the showers, and Kyle shoved him toward the changing room. "Everyone, this is James. James, why don't you introduce yourself. The way I taught you."

James paled. There were at least thirty men in the room. "I can't," he said, his voice a near whisper.

"You will," Kyle said. "Or I'll have you bend over that bench and give your ass to every one of them, right now."

James swallowed, his hands clenching, his face flushing with humiliation. "I'm a faggot cock slut and I love having my ass fucked," he said, so quietly that only those nearest him could hear him. They laughed and nudged each other, eyeing him up and down.

"Louder," Kyle said. "Don't make me ask it again. They better hear you in the next fucking cell block."

James took in a breath, slanting his eyes down toward the ground, not wanting to look at them. "I'm a faggot cock slut and I love having my ass fucked!" he exclaimed, to the whole room. The room immediately erupted into laughter and raucous comments.

"Good slut," Kyle said. "Now get undressed and get into the shower blocks."

Kyle stepped away, getting undressed smoothly and quickly, leaving James to his own devices.

James lingered, hoping that if he just took long enough, he would somehow be able to avoid whatever was coming next. However, Kyle didn't wait for him, leaving the room, and James became increasingly aware of the men staring at him. Suddenly, he felt unsafe. More unsafe than he felt with Kyle, somehow. He finished undressing hurriedly, aware of the eyes raking his flesh, swallowing as he hurried after Kyle before he was gang raped in the changing room. A fate which he felt sure he would be punished for.

Kyle was already under the water, and James had to admit that he was magnificent. He stopped, staring for a moment, watching the water sluice over smooth, muscular skin. Normally, he would never stare like that, but Kyle had fucked him. Kyle had dominated him thoroughly. When Kyle turned, James got a magnificent view of that thick cock, and he wondered how something like that had ever fit inside him. Kyle chuckled.

"And you say you're not a faggot," he said.

James flushed, deeply. The comment immediately sent his gaze back to the floor. Other men showering eyed him with a predatory gaze. James stepped toward Kyle without even having to be told.

Kyle shoved James under the spray of water with some soap. "Get clean. Quickly," he said. The water was lukewarm, but James did as he was told, scrubbing quickly. He didn't want to be punished over something so simple.

When Kyle decided that James was clean enough, he shoved the boy out of the way. "Kneel," he said. "Wait on your knees until I'm done."

James looked down at the scummy floor, his face twisting. He looked at Kyle, not quite believing the order, and was met with a hard backhand for not obeying immediately. His head snapped to the side. Immediately, he fell to his knees, trying to avoid more. He licked his lips, surprised when there was no blood. The blow had stung.

Kyle washed himself. Men filtered in and out of the shower, leering at James, kneeling next to Kyle's feet. Kyle reached for the shower head. He unscrewed the head slowly, and the hose came free, still spraying water. James watched, confused – was he allowed to do that? What was he doing it for?

"Get on your hands and knees," Kyle said, moving behind James, the hose in hand.

James looked behind him, still confused, but he did as he was told. Then, he felt something at his hole, and he realised what was happening as Kyle slid the hose inside him.

"No!" James yelped, reaching behind him to dislodge the hose. He could already feel the water gushing into him, a little too warm to be comfortable.

"You little shit," Kyle said, as James tried to pull the hose free. He reached a hand between James' legs and squeezed his balls hard.

James screamed, immediately slapping his hand back onto the gross tiled floor, retching. The pain was so sudden and so intense that he couldn't cope with it, black hovering at the edges of his vision. As soon as he stopped trying to resist, Kyle stopped squeezing his balls, but the pain lingered.

"You'll stay right where you are until I come and get you," Kyle said, just watching for a moment.

James whimpered. The water was gushing into him at an alarming rate. He was already starting to feel a little uncomfortable. Worse, Kyle left the room, presumably to get dressed. After a minute or so, James really started to sweat. He felt bloated and uncomfortable. A cramp ripped through him, making him gasp, his toes curling. His nails clawed against the tiles as the water kept filling him, his toes curling as he tried to endure it. He fixed his eyes on the door of the shower, frantically praying that Kyle would return as the pressure got worse and worse.

His stomach rounded slightly, like he had just eaten a five course dinner, and Kyle still didn't return. James was in a world of pain, his teeth clenching. At some point, the pain just didn't seem worth it, and before he'd reached a conscious decision, he reached behind himself and pulled the hose out. He emptied himself, crying at the humiliating splash of water leaving his bowels. He cried because he couldn't believe that he had fallen so far already. He cried because he knew he would be punished, probably worse than he could imagine. He cried because the cramps were the worst pain he had ever experienced. He cried because he was never going to be the same.

Kyle came back to James sobbing, still on his hands and knees, still emptying himself. He sighed, walked up, and put his hand on James head, like he was a dog.

"Are you sorry?" he asked.

James blinked, not daring to look at Kyle, quaking in place. He was already do afraid of the other man. "Y-yes," he said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. It hurt so much, and you didn't come back, please. I was trying so hard to be good."

"Were you?" Kyle asked. "I got caught up, but that's no excuse." He paused, running his fingers through James' wet hair. "Do you want to make it up to me, or do you want me to punish you? It's up to you."

There was no question. "P-please let me make it up to you, please," he said.

Kyle nodded. "I thought so," he said. Moving behind James, he reached for the hose, and slipped it back into James' body.

James sobbed, tensing. He didn't think he could do that again. He also knew that he had absolutely no choice. The water gushed into his body. James whimpered as the cramps started again. He already felt tender and bloated from the last round.

Luckily for James, just as the pressure was once again becoming unbearable, the water was turned off, the showers emptying out. Kyle didn't remove the hose, though, leaving James to sweat, sob and cramp, his stomach visibly bloated.

Kyle was just about to pull the hose out when two guards entered the shower block – one of them was the same guard as before, the one who had shoved his baton inside of James. He took one look at the scene, laughed, and nudged his friend. "This is the little faggot I was telling you about."

James was in too much pain to do anything but moan.

"Inmate, leave him here, we'll take care of him. Get back to your cell. Shower's over."

Kyle paused, reluctant. He sent the guards a surly expression – he knew that he didn't have any choice, but he had plans for the boy. Plans that were being interrupted by the guards.

"Get the fuck outta here," the other guard said. Kyle reluctantly did as he was told, exiting the shower room, leaving James to his fate. Wasn't worth putting himself at risk.

One of the guards moved forward and pulled the hose out of James.

In too much pain to even feel embarrassed, James just moaned with relief, emptying himself out onto the floor, his stomach grumbling loudly. The water, for the most part, ran clear. He was nice and cleaned out. Trembling, exhausted, he kept his eyes on the floor.

"Get him," the other – new – guard said. "I'm not fucking playing with him here, let's take him to the rec room."

Which was how James ended up being escorted – naked – by two guards to the guard's break room so they could play with him at their leisure.