Prison Bitches

Story Info
Can three women escape their prison cell and return home?
6.4k words
4.17
5.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JFGargiulo
JFGargiulo
18 Followers

Disclaimers:

• This story is an experiment in surrealism.

• This story contains foot-fetish and non-foot-fetish scenes and concepts.

Prison Bitches

by J. F. Gargiulo

When Kimberly woke up, she stretched her arms and legs. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She yawned and sat up.

And promptly hit her head on the ceiling.

"Ow!" she cried, rubbing her forehead where it hurt.

Kimberly immediately lied back down. She checked her hand: no blood, thank God. She rolled on her side and took a look at her surroundings.

She was on the top bunk of a bunkbed ... in a prison cell ...

"What the hell?"

And naked.

"Oh, my God!" Where are my pajamas?"

At the foot of the bed was a ladder, which she climbed down. The bed was in a corner opposite the cell bars, which had no door ... Next to the bed was a barred window, which looked out onto a large grass field and a bright blue sky from a few stories high. The only other things in the cell were a toilet, a sink, a bar of soap, and a roll of toilet paper. Three of the four walls were made of reddish bricks.

"What the fuck is going on?" Kimberly asked herself, breathing heavily, her eyes wide with fear.

••

Sleep. An altered state of consciousness that naturally happens to us every night.

But there's nothing natural about the predicament of Kimberly, a young woman who woke up to find herself a prisoner in ...

Well, your guess is as good as mine, or that of her cellmates, whom we'll soon meet. Why and how they got behind bars is a mystery that will confound and titillate them.

That's because their states of consciousness will become altered in unimaginable ways—ways that could only make sense or happen in ...

The Erogenous Zone ...

••

After climbing down, Kimberly noticed that the bed had three layers, and the remaining two were full.

In the middle bunk, sleeping on her side, was Laverne, a skinny Asian woman with straight black hair and a flat chest. She slept peacefully. In the bottom bunk slept Lois, who snored with her mouth open. Her skin was milky, just like Kimberly's, but her body had a nice thickness to it.

But unlike Laverne, Kimberly wanted nothing to do with Lois. She climbed the ladder and lightly nudged her naked friend.

"Hey, Laverne!" Kimberly said quietly. "Wake up!"

Laverne turned onto her back. Her eyes fluttered open and she gasped.

"Huh—what?" she asked in a daze.

"Shh!" Kimberly said.

"Kimberly? What are you—?"

Then Laverne realized her nakedness. She opened her mouth to scream—

"Quiet!" Kimberly said. "C'mon, get down."

So once the two friends were on the floor, Laverne said, "Hey, it's Lois!"

"I know—and not so loud," Kimberly said. "Let her sleep."

Laverne rubbed her eyes and yawned. "Really? You two still aren't speaking?"

"Not after what she did," Kimberly said, folding her arms across her chest. "Now, what's going on?"

"I don't know. After work, I caught dinner and a movie with my boyfriend, then I came home and went to bed." Laverne shrugged.

Kimberly nodded. "Me and the family came home from a school function. Then I put the kids to bed, the two of us went to sleep, and then this."

"Maybe Lois knows something," Laverne suggested.

"I doubt it."

"It's worth a try. We have to wake her up."

Laverne knelt beside Lois and shook her gently. "Hey, Lois, wake up. It's me, Laverne ... C'mon, Lois!"

Nothing.

Laverne tickled Lois's naked stomach and meaty bare soles ... The sleeping woman's snoring lost its regular rhythm ... Laverne unconsciously licked her lips and breathed heavily, while Kimberly unwittingly stroked her clit.

The young woman's snoring then turned into snorting laughter. She smiled and batted at the air, then she woke up with a start. Laverne backed away as Lois carefully sat on the edge of her bed. She yawned and stretched.

"Finally!" Laverne said. "You're a really deep sleeper ..."

"Yeah, I ... Wait." Lois rubbed her eyes and looked around. "Laverne? Kimberly?" She looked down at her naked body and covered her titties and vagina with her hands. "Oh, my God! Why am I naked? Why are you two naked?" Lois stood up and looked around. "Where ... Why are we in prison?"

"That's what we're trying to find out," Kimberly said. "And there's no reason to be all modest ... What did you do before you went to sleep last night?"

Lois thought. "I spent the night at my fiancé's. We had dinner, watched TV ... Then we went to bed. How could this have happened?"

"I wish I knew ..." Kimberly muttered as she walked up to the bars. Shaking them, she shouted, "Help! Someone let us out of here! We don't belong in here!"

As the bars shook, so did Kimberly's body, especially her tight, round, pale ass ... Laverne and Lois stared transfixed at those two sweet buns, rubbing their tits, biting down on their lower lips, and breathing heavily ...

They stopped once Kimberly turned around. She leaned against the bars and slid down till she sat on the floor, her legs spread out in front of her. Tears welled up in her eyes.

"It's going to be all right, Kimberly," Lois said. "We'll get out of here."

Kimberly didn't answer.

Laverne snapped her fingers and said, "Hey, maybe someone's outside."

She rushed to the window and shouted for help, her voice echoing. Kimberly and Lois watched her ... standing on her tiptoes, her black hair tied back in a ponytail ...

How deliciously feminine ... They couldn't help but stare with their mouths hung open ... sighing ... spittle dropping to the floor ...

Laverne turned around, and the other two women snapped out of their private reverie.

"Nothing," Laverne said. "What do we do now?"

They were silent for a few seconds before Lois asked, "Is there any food or water?"

They looked around. Kimberly turned on the sink faucet and water came out. She tasted it, but spat it out. Shutting it off, she said with disgust, "Ugh! What an aftertaste!"

"We're going to starve, aren't we?" Lois asked out loud in general.

"Don't be so dramatic," Kimberly said. "There's got to be a way out ..."

"Girls?" Laverne asked. "I hate to say it, but ... there's always ... our milk ..."

Kimberly and Lois looked at her as if she had two heads.

"I'm not drinking my own milk!" Kimberly protested.

"Okay, but what if we feed each other—I mean, till we find some food ..."

Just the thought of doing so made their mouths water and eyes glaze over ... The three women started breathing heavily and swaying as they stood or sat in place ...

Laverne looked down at her flat chest. She massaged her small tits and rubbed her nipples till they were hard. "Mm ... Feels so good ..."

"So good ..." Kimberly and Lois said in unison, before licking their lips.

"You sluts want a taste, hmm?" Laverne purred. She got on her knees. "Bitches want a taste of Laverne's sweet titties, hmm? Let Laverne care for her cunts, Laverne loves them so much ..."

The white women nodded.

"Then what are you waiting for, you stupid shits? Come and get it."

Kimberly and Lois got on their hands and knees and crawled to Laverne, their mouths agape, their brains enveloped in a haze ... They whimpered like pups, so desperate for their lips to touch their mistress's smooth body ...

Laverne massaged her tits some more and squeezed. Milk seeped from her brown nipples, slowly dripping down the sides of her breasts ...

Her two white slaves immediately lapped up her tit-juice. Their pink lips formed large O's and fit so perfectly onto her breasts. Their eyes closed as they sucked in the life-giving liquid, which squirted into their mouths and down their throats as white strands of silk.

Laverne's eyes rolled back, and her eyelids fluttered as she smiled. Never had she felt so content ... so important ... so powerful

"Ow!" Laverne cried as she snapped out of her reverie.

The Asian woman shot daggers at Kimberly, whose eyes were wide with fear. Laverne swatted her slave's nose.

Laverne yelled, "No! No bite the titty! Only suck! Bad girl! Bad Kimberly! Now suck!"

Kimberly obeyed, tears streaming down her red cheeks. Laverne stroked Lois's hair.

"Lois good girl! Lois so hungry for titty-milk!" Laverne cooed. "Lois better than Kimberly! Laverne loves Lois more!"

When the slaves were finished with their meals, Laverne stood up. Kimberly and Lois started getting to their feet, but Laverne forced them down to the floor.

"No! Laverne says if you can stand or not!" she shouted. "Laverne says on all fours!" Her eyes met Kimberly's, and she pointed to one of the corners of the cell wall. "Kimberly! Crawl there now and face it!"

Kimberly couldn't bear to look at her angry owner, so she did as she was ordered, crawling toward the corner. Kimberly rested on her knees, her open palms and the tops of her bare feet resting on the floor.

"Serves you right for biting Laverne!" the dom shouted at Kimberly. She turned her attention to her good slave and snapped her fingers. "Lois! On your bed! Laverne must feed!"

So Lois obeyed, lying flat on her back. Laverne lied on top of her, massaging the thick woman's round tits and sucking the good milk from them. After Laverne had her fill, she held some milk in her mouth, pried Lois's mouth open, and dispensed her gift to her obedient pet.

Lois drank, licked her lips, and smiled. Laverne lightly kissed Lois's lips, and the white prison bitch shuddered. They wrapped their arms around each other and made out loudly, their tongues entwined and lips smacking ...

In her corner, Kimberly continued to do her mistress's bidding, not daring to look back and incur Laverne's wrath ...

But the sounds ... the moaning and shaking bed ... did get her horny ...

And Mistress didn't tell her that she couldn't cum to the sounds of her love-making ...

So Kimberly rubbed her clit and squirted her lady-juice in the corner. Then she licked her wet, sticky fingers and washed her face with them ... and then felt sleepy. She forced herself to stay awake, but soon collapsed to the floor.

Laverne was too busy getting Lois to climax with her tongue to notice. Once the pale bitch gushed her cum into Laverne's face, her energy was immediately spent, and she fell asleep, snoring loudly. Laverne then staggered to the sink to wash her face, but her legs gave way, and she fell to the floor, lost in slumber.

Kimberly woke up again. She staggered to her feet, then leaned against the brick wall ... She walked over to the window: It was light out. She frowned.

Was it the same day, the next day, or some other day? She wasn't sure ... She shook her head.

"I've had enough of this," she said to herself.

Kimberly found Laverne lying on the floor, asleep. She shook her friend awake.

"Huh, what?" Laverne asked, sitting up. "What happened?"

"We fell asleep again," Kimberly said.

"Wonderful." Laverne stood up and walked over to a peacefully snoring Lois. "Let's get her up again."

Kimberly's eye twitched. The milky-skinned woman clenched her fists and stamped her foot, her eyes wide with rage ...

She grabbed Laverne's arms and held her tightly, sneering in the Asian woman's face. Laverne tried to break free, but Kimberly's grip was strong.

"How could you, Laverne?" Kimberly asked. "You're my friend! Not Lois's! How could you betray Kimberly like that?"

"What are you talking about?" Laverne asked.

Kimberly was about to answer, but ... she couldn't ... She frowned: What was she talking about? She was so confused ...

"Kimberly ... Kimberly doesn't know, but in Kimberly's heart Kimberly knows you betrayed Kimberly!"

"Let me go!" Laverne said, breaking free.

The two women looked at each other.

"You're both my friends!" Laverne said. "What is with you two?"

"Oh, she knows what she did ..." Kimberly licked her lips. The haziness clouded her mind again, and her eyes glazed over. "Don't you dare tell Kimberly you're taking her side ..."

Laverne blinked back tears. "I ... I'm not taking anyone's side ..." she said innocently. She looked at the ground, clasped her hands behind her back, and rubbed a calf muscle with the top of a foot. "I don't know what you're talking about, Kimberly, but the last thing that I want to do is get you or Lois mad at me ..."

"Then you're a fucking failure, you piece of shit!" Kimberly raged.

Kimberly ran over to Laverne and grabbed her by the hair, which made Laverne yelp.

"Let me go, Kimberly! Please! Ow! You're hurting me!" Laverne cried.

Kimberly pinned Laverne to the floor and smacked her cheeks.

"No, that's Kimberly hurting you!" Kimberly said.

She pinched Laverne all over her body and twisted her prey's nipples. Then Kimberly tickled Laverne, and the cute Asian woman laughed and writhed on the ground. Kimberly used one hand to tickle Laverne's flat stomach, while with the other she attacked her armpits.

"You like that, huh, bitch?" Kimberly asked. "No one goes behind Kimberly's back without getting punished!"

Through her laughter, Laverne pleaded for her tormentor to stop ... She tried to grab at Kimberly, but the dom swatted the sub's hands aside.

The laughter was actually enough to wake up Lois, who was so taken in by the sight of Kimberly's dominance over Laverne that she touched herself ...

"Lois!" Laverne shrieked, upon hearing the chubby woman's moans. "Help me, please!"

"Kimberly knew it!" Kimberly shrieked. "Kimberly knew you were in league with Kimberly's enemy! You'll pay, Laverne—so hard ..."

As Lois's mind became hazy and her eyes glassy, she ripped the sheet off her bed and tied it around her neck. Then she stood before her cellmates and struck a dramatic pose.

"No, she won't, foul fiend!" Lois proclaimed, pointing a finger in the air for effect. "For it is I, Lois the Mighty, here to save the day!"

"Hooray!" Laverne cried. "I'm saved!"

"Never!" Kimberly said. "You'll never defeat Kimberly, Lois the Mighty! Kimberly will not allow it!"

Kimberly let go of Laverne and pounced on Lois. The two enemies fell and struggled on the floor, rolling about the cell.

Then Kimberly bit Lois's neck, and the thick bitch cried.

"Egad! The vampire's bite!" Lois cried. "My one weakness ..."

Kimberly got to her feet and hissed, "Yes, Lois, and now you are Kimberly's zombie slave!"

Lois clutched her head and convulsed on the floor.

"Fight it, Lois the Mighty, fight it!" Laverne said, touching herself till she cummed.

Laverne may have been in danger, but she wasn't going to pass up the chance at pleasuring herself to someone's pain ...

Then Lois the Mighty stopped and lied perfectly still on the floor. She sat up straight, glassy eyes unblinking, and stretched out her arms in front of her.

"Must obey Kimberly ..." she intoned. "Must enslave Laverne ..."

"Oh, no!" Laverne wailed. "Lois the Mighty is under a hypnotic spell. Whoever will save me now?"

Kimberly cackled her head off. "Yes! Excellent! Lois, take the sheets and tie Laverne's legs to the bars."

"Yes, Mistress Kimberly ..." Lois the Slave intoned. "I hear and I obey ..."

"Oh ..." Laverne said, before fainting.

Sheets in hand, Lois the Slave then dragged the damsel to the bars. Lois the Slave tied Laverne so that the prey's bare soles faced the ceiling. Then, with ripped pieces of sheeting, the Asian woman's two big toes were tied together, as well as her wrists, which were held in place above her torso.

Kimberly then commanded Lois to get in the same position as Laverne, and was tied up in the same way. Lois the Slave, of course, obeyed her mistress ...

The dominant Kimberly pinched Laverne's nose closed, and the captured woman struggled to breathe—then snapped awake.

"Ugh, what happened?" Then she realized her predicament. "What? Oh, no! Lois the Mighty, where are you? Please help me!"

"I cannot," she replied. "I have been captured, too, by Kimberly, whom I must obey."

"Oh, no!"

"Oh, yes!" Kimberly said. "Now Kimberly shall have Kimberly's revenge!"

Standing in between her prisoners, Kimberly ran her fingers all other their bare soles. Laverne and Lois writhed and laughed, their bare feet scrunching and toes wiggling wildly.

"Stop! Please, stop!" Laverne pleaded, before devolving into a fit of laughter.

"Never!" Kimberly cackled.

She dug in between each toe, forcing her captives to gasp for each precious breath. Then, the Dominant One worshipped each foot with reverence, licking each sole and sucking each toe ...

Lois the Slave then suddenly came back to her senses. "Egad! What vile behavior is this? You fiend! Curse you!"

"Oh! Oh, it's so wet and ticklish!" Laverne screeched. "Isn't there are hope left in the world?"

"None!" Kimberly snapped. "And now for the final part of Kimberly's master plan!"

And Laverne and Lois then understood the definition of pain, which was one word: falaka.

Kimberly slapped their feet with her bare hands for a minute straight, turning their soles red. Then she broke off two rungs from the ladder and wrapped them each in pieces of bedsheet. Kimberly first tapped their soles with the rungs, but then quickened her rhythm, causing her captives to scream as their soles turned purple. Kimberly's pale face twisted into a devilish smile as she got off at their wails of pain.

"Oh! Oh!" Laverne screamed, rivers of tears flowing from her eyes. "I won't be able to walk again! Yes! I'm so sorry I betrayed you, Kimberly! Hurt me! Hurt me, please!"

The smacking and whacking of each bare sole was so hypnotic, and Kimberly loved being in the zone ...

"Ow! You fiend! Ow!" Lois the Mighty cried, her face grimacing in pain. "I surrender! I am defeated! I am sorry for hurting you!"

Kimberly gasped at the words. She won! She defeated her enemy!

Then slowly ... slowly ... Kimberly's arms got tired, and the pain inflicted upon her prison bitches soon ended.

Kimberly dropped the metal rods on the floor and fell to her knees before Lois's head. She stroked her captive's hair and whimpered.

"Oh ... Oh, Lois," Kimberly purred. "Thank you ... That's all I ever wanted ... If I ever wronged you for anything, I'm sorry, too."

"It's all right, Kimberly," Lois said. "I forgive you."

Their tongues danced before Kimberly turned to Laverne and stroked her hair.

"I'm so sorry for hurting you, Laverne, and thinking that you'd betray our friendship," Kimberly said. "I'm sorry I hurt you."

"It's okay, Kimberly," Laverne said. "If I ever hurt you ..."

"No, you never did, but I accept," Kimberly said.

All three women bawled. Exhausted from their torture, Lois the Mighty and Laverne cried themselves to sleep, falling into a deep slumber ...

Kimberly breathed heavily and felt woozy. She staggered to stand up, using the bars to prop herself up. Her eyelids ... were so heavy ...

She fought to keep her head up, and she smiled.

"We're all winners today," she said.

And she slumped to the floor, fast asleep.

Kimberly's eyes opened and she stood up. Yawning, she walked to the window and looked out: night. She was so groggy that she almost tripped over her feet a couple of times. How long was she asleep?

Then she became fully awake when she saw Laverne and Lois tied to the prison bars.

She frowned. How'd they get like that?

Kimberly untied Laverne, who rolled on her side with her mouth open. A small strand of drool seeped from her mouth. Transfixed, Kimberly wiped Laverne's mouth with her finger, which she licked.

Ever so carefully, Kimberly kissed and licked Laverne's cheek. So soft ... so smooth ...

Laverne stirred, and Kimberly backed away. She snorted, turned, and fluttered her eyes open.

She slowly sat up and looked at Kimberly. "What's going on?"

"I don't know, but it's nighttime."

Laverne looked at the window and nodded. "Oh. How long have we been here?"

JFGargiulo
JFGargiulo
18 Followers
12