Prison Guinea Pig Ch. 01

Story Info
An imprisoned male volunteers for sex drug research.
6.1k words
3.5
37.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aceith
Aceith
4 Followers

Having been arrested for drug possession in a small European country while traveling, I was sentenced to five years hard time. I had been carrying a stash of cocaine, and the amount, I found, was over a certain limit making it a much more serious crime.

My life collapsed around me as I was hauled off to serve my term in one of the toughest prisons in the country. I was simply numb after being processed and shoved in a cold cell, and the looks of depravity from my prison mates sent chills up and down my spine.

It was terrifying, and I really didn't know what I would do in the coming months. I didn't think I could bear it.

I was abused constantly by the my perverted cellmate, and after being raped anally and orally several times I merely lay shaking as I fell asleep each night. Then a strange turn of events changed my situation and sent me into a perverse world of consuming sexual usage that would change my whole life here.

********************************

One day I was taken to the warden's office for an 'evaluation interview'. When I entered I was greeted by a stern looking woman in her sixties wearing an austere black suit and black half heeled shoes. Her gray hair was tied back in a bun and she exuded a sense of anger and impatience just by her manner.

There were two young guards with her, probably in their thirties, and the strange half grin they gave me when I entered made my skin crawl.

"My name is Anna Stein and I am the warden here at our fine corrective facility."

"Please sit down", she said evenly.

There was a chair in front of her large desk and a video camera in front of it. I sat and looked at them nervously quite unsure of what to say.

"You are not very comfortable here are you?", she said, "maybe you would prefer something better than this.....what do you think?"

Her words stunned me and I stared at her in complete ignorance of her meaning, but there was something hopeful in her statement that I could not quite grasp.

"I'm coming apart in here mam.....I don't think I can endure this for very long...."

They all grinned knowingly at each other and the warden stood in front of me.

"Then you shouldn't have committed the serious crime of drug possession", she said sarcastically. Then she softened a bit......

"Of course.....I assure you I understand what your predicament."

"How would you like to have a private cell and all the best of the facilities here?"

I looked at her incredulously and spoke slowly.....

"Mam.....I don't.....understand what you mean."

"All you have to do is be a test subject in our special drug research program. You would be released after only six months."

I could not believe my ears and my mouth was open in shock.

"Well I......wouldn't that be.....dangerous......I mean drug tests?"

She shrugged and the others laughed.

"These kinds of drugs are very safe, I assure you, but you will earn your way, make no mistake."

"These are experimental sex drugs of all kinds, and we select a few in the prison population to take part in our unique tests. It is a government funded research project designed to shed more light on the tremendous volume of sexual offenses committed by our twisted criminals each year on the population. "

"We feel that since you are a stranger to our country you might have some unique contributions to make concerning these kinds of exotic stimulants."

"If you refuse this opportunity you must consider the possible consequences......there are prisoners killed here regularly.....despite, of course, our fullest efforts to prevent it."

"This is the kind of place that will ravage and destroy your life after a time, if you survive at all."

I sat there with eyes expanded and my mouth open and I swallowed so hard I'm sure they could hear the click in my throat.

"I will give you one minute to decide.....if you refuse this opportunity you will be placed back in the general population and will not have a chance for this again."

I quickly ran over the impossible choices before me and developed a headache as I tried desperately to choose between my conflicting fears.

At the end of a minute the warden spoke again....

"Well?"

I managed to speak as they all watched me carefully.....

"I.....ah......well......"

"Yes?", she said impatiently, as she tapped her foot.

My will broke loose at once and I gave in to my best judgement, and I blurted out the answer.

"Yes I will mam.....I volunteer for your testing."

She grinned slyly at me and smoothed over my hair with her leathery hand....

"You cannot go back now test slave, no matter what! Do you understand me?"

I was trembling as I looked up at her and a strange flash of cruelty appeared in her eyes for a moment, and then she softened her expression.

"Yes mam....I understand."

She looked at the two guards who were with her and with a slight motion of her head she spoke to them.

"Transfer him immediately to the research wing, and begin his drug treatment."

One of the guards walked over and pulled me up from the chair, and we walked quickly to an elevator in a secure area nearby.

The research center was down below the main prison complex in the basement, and we passed through a guarded security cell before passing into the research area. There were rows of white doors along a corridor and no one could be seen. Nothing could be heard, and I was taken into a cubicle and the steel door locked behind me. The quiet was unnerving.

The room had a bed, a sink and toilet and a few shelves with books and basic toiletry supplies and a shower. It was actually quite comfortable. Before long I lay down and fell into a troubled sleep.

I was awoken a few hours later by two nurses who cuffed me and took me to a large laboratory. The room was filled with countless strange devices and restraint fixtures and drug filled shelves. There were whips and paddles hanging on the walls and many kinds of medical and electronic devices and strange looking metal instruments.

There was a stainless steel cart alongside one of the restraint tables, and it was filled with various kinds of medications, instruments, and hypodermic syringes.

I panicked at once and struggled against the two women holding me. Immediately I was punched in the face by one of the two attractive nurses and this stunned me so that I could barely stand.

They quickly removed my shoes, socks, pants, and shorts, and cut off my shirt. The two sat me back onto the table and removed my cuffs. Then they lay me down and strapped my ankles widely apart, and secured my hands back and above me.

One of them pushed a button and the table between my legs began to spread apart and push upward, forcing my knees back until I was opened up completely. A stainless steel cart was placed between my legs along with a rolling examination chair.

The smell of alcohol permeated the room and I lay there shivering in terror as my senses began to return.

"Oh please no....", I gasped, as I looked sideways at them.

The same female guard slapped me senseless again....

"Shut your fucking mouth and do not speak again unless requested to do so or I will become very angry with you!"

She looked coldly at me....."My name is Christina, and my lovely assistant is Debra.....you will obey us without a microsecond's hesitation or we will punish you severely! We are not here to make you feel good."

I lay there shaking and remained very quiet from that point on.....it was obvious that my protests would get me nothing but more pain and I resigned myself to endure whatever came next.

They left the room and I lay there for at least a half hour, shaking and dreading what they might do to me. Then I heard footsteps coming down the hallway and the door opened. A male doctor, probably in his sixties entered, along with the two nurses who had brought me here originally.

The doctor smiled pleasantly at me and sat between my legs.

"Well my friend, we are going to get to know each other very well in the coming weeks. Please forgive the ill manners of my staff, they are highly dedicated but not, I'm afraid, endowed with the usual social graces."

"I am doctor Haptman, and I'm afraid I must make a few changes to your personality and chemical makeup, but I think you will find much enjoyment here as time passes. You must forget your usual sexual habits and perceptions for the process to work effectively."

"I must remove all of your sexual inhibitions so that you may be used as a testing subject for our many sexually oriented drugs. Do not be ashamed of the complete lust and insane, perverted sexual need that will come to you, they are quite expected. Just accept and enjoy them to the fullest and leave your past guilt feelings and desires behind you."

He pulled on latex gloves and began to examine my penis and testicles. He stroked me until I became erect and kneaded my balls between his fingers. Well sir you have a very nice penis and large healthy balls. It is wonderful for a man to be so blessed! Let's see just how large your dick is."

He slid an expandable cock ring down to my pubic hair and tightened it slightly. His stroking and flipping soon brought my nine inch cock to full size. My glans was so hard it felt like it could burst. He pulled out on my large balls and pinched them firmly as he flipped my super hard erection.

"Oh yes my well endowed friend, you are going to get on just fine here. Very nice cock! You need to have it sucked often and a nice penis like this needs to fuck doesn't it?"

He grinned at me knowing I was mortified and enjoyed my discomfort.

"Forget your male fears from now on my friend, you are entering a new world where there is no revulsion or regret about sexual matters, ok?"

He spoke to one of the female guards as he brought me to full hardness. I could not look at him and the shame and disgust I felt filled me completely.

"Take his pre ejaculate sample."

One of them quickly squeezed out a drop from my pisshole and used an eyedropper to withdraw a sample. She stored it in a container and put it in a small refrigerator nearby.

The doctor stroked me off as he fondled my balls and soon precum was running down my cock. He flipped my rock hard penis slightly to help produce more fluid.

"Hmmmm, very nice.....a fine erection. Now let's get a sample of his ejaculate."

He began to masturbate me rapidly as he massaged my swollen balls and I had my eyes closed and was very tense as he brought me off. I jerked and grunted as my heavy load spit out from my cock onto his hand and all over my lower stomach. He worked it and milked it until I was completely dry.

"Very nice indeed" he said, "healthy testicles and penis. Quite a load my friend. How long has it been since you masturbated?"

I managed to open my eyes and look at him shamefully.....

"A week I think."

"Ahhhh, no wonder you had such a large discharge. We will improve on that in the coming weeks however, and we will introduce you to a new kind of sexual experience."

"How long has it been since you sucked a cock", he grinned stroking out the last few drops of my semen.

"I.....oh no I've never done that.....I could never do that!"

He chuckled lightly...."How wrong you are my friend. You'll find that sucking cock can be just as much fun as licking a woman's anus or vagina. Have you licked a woman's ass before?"

"I....well yes but..."

"You've probably had fears that other men would think you were a cocksucker, haven't you?"

"No no....I......not really."

"Yes you have, but don't worry about that....I assure you that you ARE a cocksucker and that you also love the smell and taste of a woman's anus."

"Oh no no....that's not true....please let me go back to the prison....I want to go back!"

"No you don't my friend....I can assure you."

The female guard then collected a large sample of the cum below my cock using a small vacuum collector, and the contents were injected into a tiny jar and stored in the refrigerator.

"Alright my friend a few little stings now and I will turn you over to the lovely nurses."

He took a hypodermic syringe and swabbed an area next to my groin. He gave me three injections around that site and one in my scrotum. Then he took a small Q tip and dabbed it into a white paste.

"Hold him firmly please", he said to the women.

They grabbed my legs and shoulders and gripped tightly. The doctor pinched my hard penis between his fingers and pressed down near the tip. He slowly inserted the swab into my urethra as he held tightly.

I jerked in pain and gritted my teeth as I closed my eyes and he had the whole swab all the way down my cock in a short time. The sting was intense and I steeled myself until he had finished. He pulled the swab out quickly and threw it into a medical refuse container.

"There you are my friend, all finished. Sorry to have caused you pain.....these things are necessary believe me. You will begin to experience strong sexual urges now, and a hotness in your groin area, and your penis will be erect most of the time. You are not allowed to masturbate yourself from now on unless instructed to do so. These nurses will equip you with an anti masturbation device on your cock which you will wear at all times when you are not in the lab."

He stood and removed his gloves and grinned down at me.

"My you look so helpless down there......and so many of the male guards here would just love to have a visit with you like that."

He slapped my asscheeks very hard several times and I yelled from the pain as he rubbed them rapidly. He looked at the nurses.....

"Give him his first whipping ladies...... make sure his buttocks are well protected so we don't have undue swelling."

He looked down reassuringly at me....."You'll come to love the pain in time."

Then to Christina...."And remember to give him the vocal retardant."

"Yes doctor", grinned the women, "right away sir."

I was horrified and began to panic.

"Oh no please", I whimpered, "oh please don't do that!"

"Please let me go back....I beg you!"

Then Christina slapped my face hard several times and I lay there almost senseless. She opened a packet and placed a damp cloth over my face and I was unconscious instantly.

When I awoke I was lying on a table face down and fully restrained. I tried to speak but only garbled words came out. It frightened me and I tried again, but I couldn't put a sentence together.

"Don't even try to talk bitch!"

The platinum haired Christina was rubbing oil all over my asscheeks. She used several different items on my ass, rolling and rubbing rough plastic surfaces back and forth until my skin was very hot and then smeared on another kind of salve.

She put her head down to mine and spoke quietly to me.

"When we return I will whip your ass until you are a ball of agony", she breathed heavily, "it's going to hurt more than you can imagine. Now you lay here and think about that you fool!"

By this time I could not use my vocal cords at all and whimpered against the cloth on the table surface. The terror that gripped me cannot be described.

Fifteen minutes later I could again hear footsteps coming and I jerked and cried in horror. The door opened and the two nurses came in and stood near the table. Christina slapped my ass hard and it was so sensitive I jerked violently . My butt was so tender I couldn't believe it.

She once again put her face down to mine....

"You're going to do everything you are told completely and to the letter while you are here aren't you test slave?"

I groaned and looked sideways at her, my eyes widened in fear. I nodded my head yes again and again as she walked to the wall and retrieved a thick flat leather belt. It had a handle on the end and was about a yard long. She smeared oil on it and lashed it against the wall with a loud crack.

I grunted and struggled against the straps as she moved back a bit. I was shaking and whining, pleading with her for mercy. Suddenly I felt a fiery lash rip across my asscheeks and I jerked hard and a guttural shriek came from my throat....I could barely get my breath.

She brought the belt down again and again as I lay there growling and jumping, and the strange high pitched sound coming from me was indescribable.

I pulled so hard against the straps that they ate deeply into my skin. She mercilessly whipped me and I jerked and spasmed in agony like an animal, and gagged with pain as I endured the unendurable.

Then I began to feel an erection that became strong and pronounced, and my large cock stood out below me through a hole in the table. Debra stroked me and pulled on my balls as I was whipped and my face was a mass of saliva and sweat as she masturbated me. She squeezed my nuts so hard I was shaking violently from that and the continued lashing.

When I had reached my absolute limit the pretty nurse pumped the cum out of my stretched penis and I gasped loudly as I spit again and again as the last few lashes were laid on me. At this point I passed completely out. When I awoke they were rubbing my tortured ass with medications and pain killers. Soon most of the agony was gone and I lay there sobbing to myself.

***********************

They cuffed me and walked me to my room and gave me a strong sedative. I slept on my stomach until late the next morning. When I awoke I was given a good breakfast and allowed to shower. My ass was very very sore, and I had to move slowly to prevent the sharp pain there. I felt gently of my asscheeks but to my amazement there was no scarring or swelling. I could not believe it.....how could there have been so much pain and no noticeable damage.

My two cruel nurses took me once again to the lab. I was terrified of the large breasted blond guard, Christina, and could not bring myself to look at her.

I was naked at all times now so there was no worry about clothing. They had me stand with arms stretched above me and cuffed my hands to overhead restraints. They raised them upward until I was standing on my toes and used a spreader bar to pull my feet apart widely. It was quite uncomfortable and I was mostly hanging instead of standing. The cuffs were softly padded though, and there were handholds on them to prevent undue strain on my wrists.

I was shaking from fear by now and looked at them desperately, trying to convey my absolute obedience to them but could only grunt incoherently.

Dr. Haptman came in, and smiled widely.

"So good to see you again my guinea pig friend. You'll excuse the term but I'm afraid that is what you are."

He went behind me and carefully examined my asscheeks and spread them open widely to view my anus. He lubricated his finger and slid it in my rear hole quickly, and moved it around examining my prostate. He slightly stretched the tight opening and plopped his finger out again.

"Hmmm, we need to open his anus for business", he said absently.

"Begin to stretch him now and enlarge his anal sphinctor. He will be better prepared when he services the male guards and prisoners."

"Very good", he commented, "no discernible buttocks damage. How did he endure the first whipping?"

Christina looked slyly at Debra....."Not well sir.....but then they never do."

"Quite right", said the doctor as he sat in front of me.

My penis was already fully erect and dripping precum and the doctor moved in closely and examined my balls carefully, rolling them around in his fingers. He carefully felt of all the inner nerve and vascular bundles. He took each nut and held it firmly while he ran his fingers up and down the full length of it. My balls began to ache and I groaned and shifted around restlessly.

It was incredibly humiliating to have a male doing this to me and my sense of shame was indescribable.

"He's got quite a cock doesn't he ladies?"

Aceith
Aceith
4 Followers
12