Prison Guinea Pig Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aceith
Aceith
4 Followers

The women answered in unison....."Yes he does sir."

"We'll make sure you enjoy it as well as the male guards."

"Cough for me please."

I found it difficult but forced out a few feeble hacks as he gripped my hanging nuts.

"Very good."

"Start him on the first battery of 'A' class sexual stimulants and move him on to the next level as soon as possible."

He grinned up at me....."You're going to be one horny son of a bitch my friend, trust me."

He began to stroke me off again, and softly kneaded my large testicles. As his hand moved faster he reached behind me and slid his finger up my ass again, probing deeply. In a few moments I jerked uncontrollably and expelled a huge quantity of semen splattering it all over his hand and the floor. He milked me out completely until it actually hurt, and I grunted in discomfort as he pulled out the last drops of cum from me.

He rubbed the thick semen between his fingers as he lightly stroked me, and it dripped to the floor.

"Very very good my friend! You've cooperated well and I appreciate it. I want you to feel completely relaxed when I milk you, ok?"

He massaged my balls again and pulled down on them.

"Good load and hefty nuts."

He dropped my privates and washed his hands in the sink.

"Let him heal before the next whipping and make sure he is intensely horny before you do it.....ok ladies?"

"Begin his gonad supplements.....I want large amounts of semen from him. Also break him into ass worship in the toilet, you can use him in other ways later but get him started ingesting feces while he's in a sexual frenzy.....and don't forget the protectants!"

"Yes sir."

He left and when he was gone Debra sat behind me and with the aid of lubricants, began to widen my anus. She knew it would take time so she moved slowly pushing and pulling to make the sphinctor muscle widen. She would use various size dildos as time went by.

Her strong fingers slid easily in and out of my butthole but when she put pressure on the sides of the opening it began to hurt. I jerked in pain and squirmed as she did her work.

Meanwhile Christina had gone into the bathroom and brought back about a half pint of a clear syrupy liquid. She held my mouth open and began to pour the bitter contents onto my tongue.

"Drink down all of it and don't fuck with me!", she said sternly.

I could do nothing and soon had swallowed the whole bottle of the nasty liquid. The bitterness was intolerable. When Debra had finished working my anus they released my hands from overhead and cuffed them behind me. Then they released my ankles. It felt very good to stand on solid ground again, and my back and arms were sore from my awkward standing position.

They walked me into the bathroom and had me kneel at the back of the toilet. Christina gave me an injection in my hip, and I squirmed as she jabbed me, and repositioned myself lower so that my face was almost level with the back of the stool.

I had been feeling very very strange since they had given me the first of the drugs, and these injections seemed to boost my already horny state. I licked my lips and shifted uncomfortably as my penis became engorged again. Christina slapped my ass very hard several times until I was scooching around trying to avoid her strong blows.

She held my face and slapped me very hard and the force of the slap stunned me so that I had ringing in my ears.

"Take your fucking whacks without flinching whore or I will make them even harder."

"I'm going to take a nice healthy shit now and you are going to lick my ass clean when I finish. If you hesitate for even a second I will torture your cock with electricity. Do you understand me?"

I was truly terrified by now and nodded my head vigorously. I had become so horny that I was huffing and sweating and had an intense erection that was draining profusely. I had never been so aroused in my life. My tongue was flicking around my lips and I was shaking in lust.

Christina quickly pulled her skirt up and panties down and sat on the stool. Her ass was inches from my face.

"Put your nose back there at my asscrack!", she commanded.

I pushed my face right into the top of her rear crack and waited. Soon I heard a loud fart and the shit came pouring out from between her well formed asscheeks. She shifted forward giving me more room and Debra shoved my face further down into the bowl. The stink was horrendous but I was so intensely lustful that I took a deep breath and inhaled the putrid odor.

My cock actually began to bounce up and down and drain heavily, and when Christina flushed and stood, I was so hard I felt the skin on my cockhead would surely split. She bent over and they pulled my face into her crap stained buttcrack, rubbing my nose in it.

"Lick it off and swallow it you bastard and I mean you'd better eat it all!"

I was so insane with lust I dove in and lapped out a thick wad of her stinking crap and swallowed it down. I started to retch and vomit but Debra lashed my ass hard with a paddle. I gagged and hung on, very near puking, but finally managed to eat out the rest of the vile smelling waste. I was hornier than I had ever been in my life but it still took every bit of my willpower to keep from throwing up the entire contents of my stomach.

I was gagging and retching but finally licked her dank shithole clean, delving all the way in and sucking out the soft crap there. It was a feeling like no other in my experience. Having your face buried in a shit stained buttcrack and being forced to actually eat the crap directly out of an asshole was beyond description. My face was covered with stinking human excrement and I was in shock from being forced to do such a thing.

When I had cleaned her butt thoroughly Christina wiped her ass completely, flushing down the stained toilet paper, and I kneeled there barely able to think. They pushed my face down into the toilet all the way to the bottom and flushed it several times as I gasped for air. Finally my face was clean from the nasty rinse and they dried it with paper towels.

Back in my room after a hot shower they sedated me and I slept deeply for many hours. I was drained mentally, and my shame at being used sexually by another man was palpable. I determined, however, that I would not let it destroy me, and if necessary make profound changes in my habits and attitudes about sex.

*********************************

The next morning after eating breakfast and taking the many pills given me, I was taken once again to the lab. Christina cuffed me before leaving and slapped my ass playfully to belittle me. She grabbed my balls from behind while we were walking and squeezed them tightly as we made our way down the hall.

"I'll bet your breath stunk this morning", she laughed, "you shit eating son of a bitch!"

"Believe me, you will come to like and even crave it over time."

I looked at the floor instead of at her, and gave no sign to answer.

This time they strapped me in kneeling doggie style on a restraint table with my face down and my ass protruding upward over the end. My cheeks spread to the limit. My legs were spread widely apart, and my swollen balls hung below me. I could no longer control my erections, and my cock was stiff and draining, and my nuts swollen with seminal fluid.

The chair was placed behind me, and the always present instrument table closeby. I waited in that position for at least ten minutes, and finally heard footsteps approaching in the hallway. Dr. Haptman strode in, cheerful and efficient, and stood behind me.

"Hello ladies, how are we today?"

They greeted him and stood waiting expectantly.

"And how are you my nasty friend.....mmmm......I see your testicles are full again and you know what that means don't you?"

He sat down behind me and put on his latex gloves.

"You look so relaxed my friend, and just look at your rear hole......mmmm, a sight to behold, and those large hanging balls."

"You know that I must milk them don't you?"

He slapped my tender ass very hard and I lurched forward driving my face into the padded restraint table.

Then he lubricated his finger and the opening to my spread asshole, and shoved it in all the way. I was gasping in pleasure now despite my original revulsion to this use by a male, but of course he was a doctor, and in my mind that made a difference.

My cock sprang forward, hard and dripping, straining desperately because of his exploring finger. He pulled it back out and wiped it, and gripped my hot balls in both his hands.

"I know you're beginning to like this friend, I can tell each time I use you. I'm going to tell you now that I must milk your fine nuts each day to begin with, and then several times each day as your capacity grows."

"You don't mind my playing with your balls do you friend?"

"I think you like it don't you. But you must let me know for sure. I need your complete cooperation my good sidekick, and that means letting me know that you want me to milk you and examine your testicles."

"You can do that by swinging your balls from side to side for me. That's right, move your hips and make your huge nuts swing back and forth, I'll wait."

The two women were snickering by now, knowing full well that the doctor intended to humiliate me.

I was flabbergasted at this prospect and didn't quite know what to do.

"If you do not communicate with me and do as I say I'm afraid I must instruct my lovely guards here to torture you with electricity. Nothing damaging, of course. Just excruciating. Have you ever had your balls electrocuted friend?"

"It is extremely painful but done in the right way not at all destructive."

"I don't have all day my exposed compadre....what do you want to do?"

I began to shake from fear and humiliation and began to move my hips from side to side in a effort to make my testicles move. It was not working very well and I knew he was becoming more impatient by the moment.

Finally I groaned and moved my hips in an exaggerated manner. He slid his finger up my ass again and shoved it in and out as I tried desperately to swing my nuts. Finally I was able to move in a much more noticeable fashion and my drooping balls began to jiggle and bounce back and forth.

He laughed and forced my asshole open with a second finger. I was grunting desperately trying to keep my large gonads bouncing and the doctor and his lovely nurses began to laugh. It was apparently very funny to them and I didn't care, I just wanted to avoid harsh the treatment that might be given me.

Finally he slurped his fingers out of my slick anus and wiped them and grabbed my cock firmly.

"Alright my friend, you've proven to me that you are a good cooperative research slave so now I must milk your hard long prick. Would you like that whore?"

"Nod please!"

I nodded vigorously and he began to stroke me off rapidly and roughly. He peeled back my foreskin and jacked me off with a vengeance, forcing me into a highly aroused state. I was breathing heavily now and he pinched my pisshole and gripped my balls while he pounded my hard dripping meat.

"You want to cum for me don't you my horny friend....."

"Yes you like that don't you cocksucker!"

"Yes we will see if you are a good cocksucker soon. The male guards and prisoners are in desperate need of relief and you will be good for them won't you?"

I cringed at this horrifying thought, but knew that I could do little to control my situation here now.

I was gasping for air and in an extreme state of arousal as he pounded me off and gripped my nuts.

A gutteral sound escaped from my throat and I jerked violently, spitting a huge gusher of semen onto his hand. I jumped and pulled against the straps as he milked me brutally, squirting out every single drop of the cum inside my quivering balls. My nuts were tightened in a painful spasm, and he merely squeezed them and forced out what little was left in them.

I was shaking violently by now, my anus protruding outward from the muscular pressure in my rectum.

He milked out the last drop of sperm cream and put his sopping hand up to my mouth.

"Lick it off friend, you must get used to the taste of male reproductive fluid and your own is a good place to start."

This disgusted me and I hesitated but he shoved his fingers in my mouth and slapped my sore ass.

"You would do well to obey me in whatever I tell your to do my friend", he said sternly.

I ate the disgusting man cream off and when I'd finished he removed the latex gloves and washed his hands. He grinned at me while he dried on a towel.

"You are a whore now that you have shown me that you like me playing with your balls and jacking you off......"

"You are a whore, are you not?"

He gripped my hair roughly......

"Nod your head you cocksucking whore. You've asked a man to milk your cock and fondle your balls."

I nodded in desperation, shaking from the absolute shame and anger I felt inside. There was nothing I could do for now but accept and endure. I felt now that if I had the choice again I would have stayed in general population and taken my chances. On the other hand.......this present situation would be better than being dead or maimed. I assured myself of that.

The doctor left, and the good ladies guided me to the bathroom again.

Debra was grinning from ear to ear.....

"Mmmmmmm I've got to crap! She gave me a come hither sign with her finger, and the nasty smile on her face told me I would have to steel myself again to get past this. Christina shoved the opening of the stomach protectant bottle into my mouth and held it up for me to chug down.

In a strange way I hoped they were right, and that I would reach a point where I would not want to vomit while eating their shit stained rear holes. The idea was insanity to me, but what if I came to crave it later. I dare not think of it.

Aceith
Aceith
4 Followers
12