Prison Hell

Story Info
Rape and punishment in jail.
7k words
4.13
105.8k
80

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clang of the iron gate sounded like a death knell. We had sweated in the prison bus and were now awaiting orders in the unrelenting heat in the induction building.

I had landed in this country just three days ago, intending to buy a large camper van to tour for a couple of months. I approached the airport Bureau de change but the shutters were down.

"You just caught me," said a guy at a desk next to it, "If you only want domestic currency I can exchange up to six thousand dollars."

I was later sentenced to two years in prison for trying to pay for the camper with forged currency, how would I know? Obviously, it turns out the guy was not legit.

In the hot prison block a dark man appeared holding a cattle prod, he was tall, muscled and completely naked, his skin glistened with sweat. He also had the largest cock, ever. I mean a horse would be envious of this guy.

"All right scum, get out of those clothes and line up against the wall."

The slowest prisoners were 'encouraged' with the cattle prod.

"All the walls in my prison have a line 18" from it, place your heels on the line and lean back with your shoulders on the wall, arms folded behind you. This is called the 'Rest' position, you will do this whenever ordered - NOW."

The naked prisoners struggled to lean themselves back and, bracing with their arms, managed it, eventually. Ten of us were leaning at an angle, stomach muscles straining, dick and balls pushing forward and feeling vulnerable as the cattle prod was slowly directed at us in turn as he walked past.

"Again scum, only this time faster, the last three to assume the position get shocked."

We rushed to comply, some just slammed their shoulders back to the wall but inevitably some of us were slower. Once at 'Rest' the cattle prod was pushed into three stomachs, I was among the first punished. I stood with my stomach tensed, the sweat conducted the electrical charge into my guts, it was if a mule had kicked me and I convulsed with a groan, sinking to my knees, feeling sick. I knelt there with my breath knocked out of me but had the wit to scramble back into the 'Rest' position.

The third prisoner fell, to lie on his side on the floor, knees drawn up, groaning. The big guard walked back, his cock swinging thick and long, perhaps a little more erect than before. Leaning down he put the prod to the guy's balls, the spark could be heard briefly before the scream drowned it out, the prisoner jerked on his side as if fucking frantically. The guards cock rose further as he watched, this isn't just discipline he gets off on it.

"Right scum into the wash house, apply the hair removal cream all over your body, after 3 minutes, shower. Too long and it strips the skin off, not long enough, it doesn't work, then I strip your skin off with the whip," he lightly stroked his half hard organ with a plaited leather rope.

I slathered on the cream and stood holding my wrist, counting the pulse, somewhere about 210 should do it. I was amongst the first to rush into the shower, sluicing water over my arms, surprised at the amount of hair that came off from both hands and arms. The rest of the hair soon followed and I felt even more naked than before.

"Rest," came the command and the prisoners rushed to the nearest wall and slammed their shoulders back against it, pushing their smooth dick and balls forward for inspection. We all passed, although many were red and sore and of course the last man to adopt the position was given a shock to his hairless dick, making him cry out as he slumped down.

"You will work a full day for a full meal ration, less work means less food. Line up to get your prison number."

I stood in line and a sequential number, 1887, was stamped on the back of my hand and then pushed through a thick, vault like, door, where a recorded voice shouted "Rest."

I stood at the 18" line and slammed my shoulders to the door. The pain was unbelievable. When, finally, I could push off from the door I saw a red hot metal bar set into it with the words Packham 1887 in reverse, I now bore the brand seared across my upper back.

A door in front of me opened and I stumbled out into the prison proper, or improper as it turned out.

The other prisoners were returning from their work, cramming into a long corridor where overhead fire sprinklers were cascading water over the tired, dusty men. They were pushed forward by those behind and they, in turn, by the guards. Dark, naked guards were using electric shock batons randomly to goad the heavy footed stragglers. With packed, wet bodies, the dissipated shock was felt by many as they crashed and jerked like puppets into each other. The guards all had large rampant dicks as they then lowered the batons and pushed bodily against the slick wet bodies of the last of the prisoners. Pushing and thrusting their cocks against wet asses, moving the compliant mass of sunburnt flesh with their meaty poles, enjoying the feeling of power.

I was curtly beckoned forward by a guard and joined the last of the dripping throng as they made their way to the cells, the guards goading me with their hard cocks. One turned quickly to smack me with his cock to push me roughly into a cell to join the three who normally dwelt there. Shortly after the door slid shut, silence reigned, I sat on the only unoccupied bed in the narrow cell. Ranged against the long walls there were two sets of bunks with just thin mattress covers, and to the rear, a stainless steel toilet.

I said "Hi, I'm Jim, who are you guys."

"Shush," came a whisper, "There's no talking, no sound allowed at all."

I turned to the guy who had spoken, as I did so, hands went around my throat and the man in the bed above hauled me to my feet by the neck. My red raw shoulders made contact with his bed and I would have screamed but for another pair of hands clamped across my mouth. That's two of them involved I thought, I wonder if the other man would be on my side. I felt rough hands sliding over my body, cupping my balls and grabbing my dick, that would be a No, then.

The guy on the top bunk twisted my head until I faced him, by now he was sitting with his legs over the edge of the bunk and brought one leg up to wrap around my neck, pulling me towards his cock with the crook of his knee. I could feel my body being turned by the guy who had grabbed my cock. I struggled, he was kissing my ass cheeks and pulling them apart, spitting on my asshole and rubbing his finger against me. I had never felt anything there before and was fearful of the outcome. The guy behind me was spitting and fingering me more and more, my tight ass resisting his efforts. Meanwhile, the guy holding my neck was stroking his cock and pushing a finger into my mouth, prizing open my jaw.

I thought to myself, if you think your cock is going in there I'm going to bite it off. Just as he had prized my mouth wide open, a piece of bone was jammed into my back teeth and held around the back of my head with string. His cock soon slid in over my lips to pass under the bone and to push hard against my tongue. I was held captive by his leg, face forced into his groin and felt his cock ramming into my mouth as he rocked to and fro on the bunk. He had one hand clamped on my head and a thumb pushed against my eyeball, threatening to dislodge it should I attempt to bite him.

I thought this was hell, until the guy behind held my arms tightly to my body and thrust his cock into me, God, that hurt. I pushed back hard, trying to unbalance him but he used my movement against me as he pushed forward. The head of his cock slid into me, my muffled yell was lost around the dick jammed in my mouth. I could feel the one in my ass through the soft thin skin of my rectum, my sphincter was stretched to bursting point, it had never been this wide before, it felt like it might rip apart. I know guys do take cocks in their ass but surely they must work up to it gradually, not like this, being ripped open by some rampant guy pounding his meat up me, not caring if I needed surgery afterwards.

The cock in my mouth was more urgent now, slamming into my tongue and forcing its way past the bone gag to wedge my jaw open ever wider. With an almighty thrust his cock forced its way into my throat, he jerked convulsively as hot cum spurted into me. I gulped in order to breathe, struggling against the thick sticky mass as I tried to get oxygen into my lungs, swallowing all I could of his cum just to go on living.

Then I thought I was dying, from the ass upwards, it hurt like hell as the guy pushed harder and harder into me. Where were the guards? How come this could go on without some kind of intervention. The third guy was now wanking me, stroking my cock and licking the end as he brought his lips closer, finally covering the cockhead, sucking at me. The guy raping me obviously liked the tightness of my sphincter as he thrust harder and stronger, pushing me up, to stand on tip toe as all his force was thrusting upwards through me, his balls slapped mine ever harder. Then a judder, as he came deep within me, I could feel the contraction of his cock as he spurted his load, his arms trapping mine, pulling me back onto his rampant cock. I felt a new warmth in me where his cum had lodged deep in my ass. Perhaps now I could get some relief from the pain in my asshole.

The third guy took up position behind me as the rapist pulled his flaccid dick from what felt like my torn and bleeding ass. He slid his cock into me fairly easily and I guess blood and cum had mixed to provide a slippery passage for him. Again I felt completely filled as if I could take no more within my rectum, the pain from my ass was just a constant throbbing, his movements were barely noticeable over the burning sensation and a need to push out the offending dick.

Still held by the neck and being fucked up the ass, I was surprised when a hand took hold of my cock and started to wank me off. As the guy fucking me gave harder strokes so my cock was tugged harder, the second rapist was quick to build up his momentum, as he did so my cock was engulfed by a mouth and sucked. Together now, two of us were building to a crescendo, my ass was being pushed rhythmically to & fro which in turn pushed my cock in and out of the sucking mouth. My ass could feel his pounding flesh deep within me, he thrust harder and I was sucked harder, until we both came simultaneously. He pulled out of my ass to cum all over my bloodied cheeks, I could feel the wet stickiness as he shot his load, only for it to trickle down to my asshole. My cock, meanwhile had jerked in the air as the mouth was removed, spurting load after load of cum onto my mattress. I had been used and abused within minutes of being in the cell, what lay in store for me now?

Suddenly released I fell onto my bed, my ass oozing blood and cum, spreading all over the thin mattress cover. I lay there in pain, thinking only death could help me now. Eventually despite the pain in my shoulders and ass, I fell asleep.

The noise of the all the cell doors sliding back had me awake and staggering to my feet. I gave a glance at the others in my cell, they filed past me to adopt the 'Rest' position on the walkway outside. The first to rape me looked at a prisoner across the block and gave a thrusting movement with his hips, his cock flopping up and down, the man smiled and looked at me, licking his lips. God, what a place. A guard walked down the walkway swinging his baton by hand and his dick by means of his walk. He stopped at our cell and shouted,

"Whose bunk is this?"

I looked around, "Mine," I answered.

"You mean, Sir mine, guard Sir" he shouted, as he pushed his shock baton into my belly.

I wheezed from my kneeling position, "Sir mine, guard Sir."

He stood close to me his cock at my eye level, slowly engorging as my breath fell upon it. He pressed his dark tool against my face, "It seems you can't stop playing with yourself and are so horny as to fist fuck your ass until it bleeds."

"No, it wasn't me . I . was."

"Is it your bunk?" he inquired, "Is this your cum I see?"

Being truthful I replied, "Well some of it, yes."

"So you enticed others to play your sick games," he sneered, as he stepped back and another jolt from the baton sparked against my balls. My world exploded, the pain shot up through my stomach and, had I eaten, I would have ejected bile over the floor.

He stood there his dick growing as I held my balls, tears streaming down my face.

"Bring your mattress and follow me."

With that he strode away, I struggled to grab the mattress and walk straddle legged after him. Once through a door we headed for a laundry, I could get the stain off the mattress but not from my character.

He turned, his cock slapped his thigh, "Come on cum slut, do your duty," he said as he stepped forward to thrust himself at me. I dropped the thin mattress and fully aware of the shock baton pointing to my balls, fell to my knees.

"Kiss it," he ordered, I bent to kiss up and down his shaft, the half hard organ becoming rigid as I kissed along its dark length. As I got toward the tip, he jammed his thick rod sideways into my mouth, using my lips to pull his foreskin back to reveal a glistening taut cockhead. The bulbous head flared from the shaft down to its eye which even now dripped pre cum.

"Lick it," he commanded, I did as I was told, what else could I do?

He pressed forward, the clear liquid was forced into my mouth and found myself gagging on the huge organ.

"Suck it," he ordered.

He pushed more of his length into me as I fought to breathe and suck at the same time. My throat hurt as he pushed ever deeper, now I was really in difficulties, trying to breathe any air at all while sucking at him. I held his dick tugging him and pulled it part way out in order to breathe, allowing him to thrust back in when my lungs had partly filled. I breathed out and pulled his cock some way out of my throat for in inward breath before he slammed it in again. My head was spinning from lack of oxygen but as I gave big gasps to try to gain some air around his dick, all he felt was greater sucking. He moaned, holding my head, now I had a job to even pull him a short way from my throat as he built to an orgasm.

My only thought was to make him stop but how?

I slipped my hand around his ass and jammed my thumb up his asshole, he paused, enough for me to get breath. I gasped and sucked in precious oxygen but then had a throat full of cock, as he thrust into me and came in knee trembling jerks. I had to gulp down the big load, my only alternative was to pass out. Gulping and gasping air where I could, he shot again and again, my gasping only draining his balls.

Finally he threw me to the floor, "God that was a good blow job, I knew after seeing your bunk that you would love a good protein shake, the thumb up the bum helped. Get cleaning that mattress and then all the floors."

It took all day to clean every floor, then replaced my now dry mattress. The prisoners were returning from the fields, I was as sweaty as them and was ordered to stand amongst them as they waited for the fire sprinkler to start. The prisoner, who, this morning had smiled at me, barged his way towards me. I pushed diagonally away from him, after all, he was not after my scintillating conversation. I pushed through sweaty bodies back towards those just coming in they in turn rubbed their dicks against me as I squeezed by.

The smiley guy was gaining, suddenly the showers gushed, I could see nothing, people were clutching at me, fondling my ass, my dick anything they could get hold of. I struggled to go against the tide of humanity but ever more solid dicks were pressing against me and mine was excited in turn. Then I was turned and a man had his cock shoved up against my asshole, Oh God, not again! We lurched forward, him trying to get up my ass, me trying to raise myself by pressing onto other people's shoulders to raise my ass out of reach.

A whistle blew and there was an instant parting of the 'waves,' the water stopped and people stepped away from me if they could. I was in a cleared space half on a guy's back, my cock at the top of his ass and due to the lack of human bodies pressing behind me, I slid down to a stop with my cock at his asshole.

"You degenerate scum, you're trying to fuck in the showers," with that, a baton touched my ass and I fell groaning to the floor.

"The rule is, NO sexual contact with other prisoners, ever," shouted a naked guard with a half hard on. It seems they really liked inflicting pain on prisoners, if I didn't make myself stand up I would receive even more punishment.

"Back of the line," he shouted, "Perverts will be up at the rear, as you seem to enjoy doing."

The showers re started and the rest of the prisoners pushed forward, again in the tropical downpour hands clutched me, dicks pressed hard against me as I struggled to make it to the back of the throng. When I stood with the last few prisoners there were 6 field guards walking naked through the deluge giving electric shocks to any they thought fit and proudly displaying their huge, hard cocks.

"Stop" came the order, five prisoners had been hanging back.

"Do your duty," came the order and all five knelt at the nearest guard to rub and suck his cock. I looked about me, one guard smiled at me, waving me over with his shock baton. I knelt and started to service him but he took hold of my chin and pulled me to my feet, turning me to face the others as he stroked my asshole. "Lets see how you like it," he said, as he fingered me more and more, pushing three fingers into my recently virgin ass. His big cock nudged my asshole but bent under the pressure of his thrust, he forced the tip in with his fingers, in order to penetrate me. My sore, ragged, sphincter was violated once more. He pushed so hard I nearly fell, only his arms about my waist prevented it, as he pulled me onto his huge cock. Why are all the guards so large? They were certainly intimidating and so difficult to accommodate from where I stood. This huge python was inching its way up my ass and I had no say in the matter at all. At least last night I was able to get some hand relief but look where that got me. Fully home now, the guard started to hump me, I felt like I was a piece of meat that was just there to be used. The other guards were watching us as they were being sucked off, one by one they ejaculated over their cum sluts and pushed them through the shower to their cells. The guard was stepping up his tempo now as he settled into a rhythm, my ass was burning, ring stretched to the max and I could feel blood dripping again. The other guards left and we were in our own world his of pleasure, mine of pain.

"What the hell is going on here," shouted the big dark, horse cock guy, who had originally called the prison 'his.'

"1887 forced himself on me", said the guard, who up till now was the one doing all the forcing.

"Step away and shock his sorry ass," came the order.

The step back was enough to pull his cock from me but how can I say it? It made me feel empty, unfulfilled. At least up until now I was wanted, needed, I had a place in this weird hierarchy, now even that was gone. The shock hit me in the ass cheeks, my bum clenched hard, Horse cock shouted,

"Rest," and I rushed to a wall stood at the line, slamming my sore shoulders back with a smack. He dismissed the other guard and stood before me,

"Don't bother trying to push out that useless little thing," he growled, "Turn around, now push out your ass, that's your only redeeming feature. Bend lower."

With that he shocked my ass cheeks once more, a rippling surge of energy seemed to make my whole insides flip over, my ass was pouting like a stranded fish. Seeming to suck in air, certainly some of the blood was drawn back into me, I could feel its cold wetness inside.

12