Prison Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeeeeah! Look at that nightstick, lodged in there still!" Bryan cheered. He reached down, grabbed the handle and proceeded to fuck my asshole with his weapon once more. He was relentless with his long strokes, and when the stick came out he spit all over my hole. He spread his legs and stood over me with his still swollen member hanging hard. He rested his tube sausage in my crack to taunt me with it. The heat warmed my asshole while the weight made my body tingle. It's coming. He dragged the length up and down my butt a few times as he reached down and squeezed my cock.

"You're gonna have some serious cum for the warden later, whore. I think he'll be pleased with both of us."

Bryan stuffed the head of his cock into my hole hard. All of his gentle treatment had gone out the window now. His cock and balls had taken over and he wanted to spill his thick load. The soft but firm member went in at the perfect angle. His huge deep cock displaced my insides with each thrust.

"Oh, oh. Yes, YES!" I moaned at my treatment. He began to fuck me with serious power now. He sure liked those big long strokes. The sensation in my asshole was hot, tight, pleasurable and painful all at once. A few farts escaped my hole as more air was forced in and out.

"Haha. Fuck yeah, that's a good slut hole," Bryan said as he enjoyed my rectum. His cock had gone down a tiny bit in size, but it was still big enough for me. He flopped his cock out, put it in my face, and I sucked on him hard. He fucked my throat, spun me around, and entered my asshole again. The noises escaping our mouths and my ass made for a beautiful, sexy scene. Bryan was in his rhythm now, and I was just enjoying it all. He fucked like a racehorse, and his cock was pretty close to a racehorse as well.

I laid there with my face in the hard tile, my butt in the air, and a prison guard barebacking my asshole with his pumped up penis. It was a strange slap in the face to consider what my life might have become. Would I ever have a normal life again? Do I want one? I could go through life like this as long as I'm taken care of. I was in pure bliss in this submissive position. No matter what I wanted, the next five years would be spent in this place. I was okay with that.

Back to reality, Bryan is still pumping away, and his big booming voice comes out in a howl and groan. His body tightens, his thrusts become shorter, and I know it's coming. Finally. I had been waiting for some time. No matter how great the sex is, I always want that cum. He pumped his jizz into my asshole, pulled his cock out and came all over my bouncing butt, and moved to my face. I sucked on the tip of his cock as several more cum ropes came free of his balls. I massaged his balls for him and watched the faces he was making. Those masculine grunts and scrunched up faces made me feel accomplished.

My ass hung open for a while before closing up tight. Bryan smacked my lips a few times with his ballooned member as a couple drops of cum stuck to my face. I smile up at my dominator and gave him a sincere thank you.

"What's next? Do I get to have more fun with the warden later? My balls are getting sore now."

"Oh you'll have lots of fun with the warden. He's got quite the evening planned for you two. This was just your warmup. Now your asshole is primed and you're nice and horny, so I hope you're ready for some freaky shit."

"I am. I can't wait to cum tonight. Is the warden as sexy and masculine as you?"

"He's masculine alright. Pretty good looking, yes. He likes some crazy fetish shit, though, so it won't be your average fuck. Then again, neither was this I'm sure."

"No, it wasn't. What now?"

"Stand up and assume the position again," he commanded.

I listened. He brought a hose over and shoved it up my ass. The power and cold water were such a fucking rush I let out a girly shriek. He pulled the hose out and let me drain before repeating the process several more times. The cum and all the other fluids came rushing out of me. I was clean for the warden. Now I just had to anticipate what was next.

And to think, all this and I haven't even seen my cell yet. That's a story for another time.

12