Prison of Cries Ch. 04

Story Info
Drugged CIA agent gives in to aphrodisiac.
1.2k words
4.27
164.5k
29

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RamonaE
RamonaE
462 Followers

Before Alice had time to prepare, Lawson grabbed her by the waist and rolled her onto her back. He shoved her legs up so that her knees were level with her ears and her bare feet dangled before her face. Then he plunged into her with more fury than she'd ever experienced. Both of them came at once, and the wet, squishing sound their bodies made only served to drive them on. In this position she could not push back, but it didn't seem to matter. He held himself above her, neck muscles tight with what he was enduring, and shot off into her again and again. His grunts of exertion rang in her ears, and her mind flashed back to China, two years earlier.

Betrayed into an ambush, she had been forcibly tied down on a dinner table as a roomful of grim-faced Asians in business suits watched. Her arms were drawn over her head, bent at the elbow and cuffed to two of the table legs. Likewise her legs, folded at the knee and ankle-cuffed to the other two table legs. Her conservative attire--demure skirt, white silk blouse, suit jacket--quickly soaked with sweat as she struggled to free herself, demanding an explanation for this treatment. One high-heeled shoe fell to the floor. Like every female agent she knew rape was always a danger, and had prepared herself to endure it; her goal was now to survive until her fellow agents came to her rescue.

Then a small, middle-aged Chinese woman appeared at the foot of the table, in the space between Alice's spread knees. This woman had the grace and bearing of someone important, and the men bowed and moved away in respect. Her eyes, though, were colder than anything Alice had ever experienced....

Finally, her hip joints aching, Alice squirmed her legs free and wrapped them around Lawson's waist. She reached between their bodies to fondle her own breasts, since he seemed to no longer know they were there. They felt unbearably full and tender, and she handled them roughly, crushing them and pinching the tips. Her orgasm was now almost continuous. His weight on her made it hard to breathe, and she gasped "Hnnnh!" between her cries.

Alice strained against the cuffs holding her wrists and ankles. Neither they, nor the legs of the table to which they were fastened, budged. The woman slid her hands beneath Alice's skirt, the long nails raking lightly on her thighs. Smoothly she pulled down Alice's panties until she could rip the waistband and remove them. Alice shuddered in disgust. Then the woman bent out of sight, and Alice heard rustling in some sort of bag. The men murmured among themselves. When the woman appeared again, she held an unmistakable silver device about six inches long, which she activated with a twist. She touched the vibrator to the soft inner thigh just above Alice's knee....

She grabbed Lawson's hair and pulled his head back so he could look at her. "Can't breathe," she croaked. "Let me on top."

But instead he pulled himself out of her, and the semen pooled within her splattered on the damp mattress. Before she could react to the sudden agonizing emptiness, he turned her on her stomach, yanked her hips into the air and plunged into her from behind. "AHHH!" she screamed. It was deeper than he'd ever gone, and another ejaculation claimed those depths as his own.

The vibrator stroked like a feather along each side of her labia, nosing ever so slightly under the hood shielding her clit. The woman appeared to be in no hurry, and the men peered down as if watching a surgeon at work. Alice tossed her head and demanded they stop. It was maddening, like a slowly-increasing itch she couldn't scratch. "What the hell, Chuan?" she yelled at the gangster she'd been sent to bring down. "When this is over, I'll..."

His smooth Asian face appeared over her, smiling. "My dear Alice, when this is over, you won't remember your own name."

The woman violating Alice smiled, cold and vicious, like a piranha, all the while continuing the light stroking....

Lawson spun Alice onto her back again; she felt something warm, wet and sticky along her spine where they'd soaked the mattress. He pushed her thighs open and rammed home into her. Then he paused then, arms shaking, sweat dripping from his unshaven chin. "I'm exhausted," he whispered. "Do you think they believe we're out of control?"

She burst out laughing, then choked it down. "You mean you were pretending? Please, let me on top, I really can't breathe." He obeyed this time, and she lay down atop him, stretched out on his body. His cock stayed inside her, hard as ever, accomodated by her own surging juices. They lay still gasping for breath, his hands on her sweaty back. Her oversensitive breasts, smashed against his chest, ached, but she lacked the strength to raise her upper body.

She lay her head on his chest, and heard his heart thundering. Her own seemed to be pressing against her ribs. She finally said, "I'm sorry your wife and daughter have to endure this."

"Me, too," he said sadly. "Especially since...."

"What?"

"My daughter's gay. Beautiful girl, but she hates men. But I don't think it matters here."

"The bastards," Alice sighed.

"You bastards!" she screamed, struggling until blood ran from her wrists and ankles. The men smiled at her frustration. For over an hour the Chinese woman had taunted her pussy, reducing it to an aching, gaping wet thing. Her clit was swollen with need, and she tried to buck her hips to find some release, any release. But the woman kept the vibrator just out of reach, circling but never touching her clit, plunging only slightly into her vagina before withdrawing and returning to the maddening strokes....

Alice slowly sat up. "How long do you think we've been at this?"

"About thirty minutes," Lawson said.

She felt a shudder of fear. "Th-that's all?"

"I've got a pretty good sense of time."

She'd come more in half an hour than in her whole prior life combined. And she was still as horny as if he'd never touched her. She felt truly and completely obscene, as if all other aspects of her life were just time-killers until she could fuck again. Her capacity seemed limitless; she wished Lawson's cock were larger, because she could take so much more than he had. And even physical exhaustion did nothing to blunt the edge of the need.

No, please, no more, she had begged the ice woman in China, and then, Don't stop, please, not yet, oh God not yet.... Suddenly there were men all around her, Americans, and the Asians were being led away in handcuffs, including the cold-eyed woman. Not yet! Alice cried, and then Hollis, sweet normal Hollis, her partner and best friend, appeared over her. "Listen to me," he said. "I can't let you go until the medics get here to sedate you. Your system is racing with endorphins, and if you...if you sexually climax, it could cause a seizure and permanent brain damage." His face turned red at the topic. "We'll sedate you so you can ride it out. Do you understand?"

The words brain damage penetrated her fog, and she nodded. Tears welled in her eyes, but Hollis quickly wiped then away. No matter what, Company agents didn't cry.

She felt new tears at the thought of her immediate future: fucking, fucking and then more fucking. It had to be fatal eventually, didn't it?

Then, with no warning, the cell door clicked and slid open.

RamonaE
RamonaE
462 Followers