Prison of Cries Ch. 05

Story Info
Female CIA agent drugged with aphrodisiac moved to new cell.
1.6k words
4.39
136.5k
21

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RamonaE
RamonaE
462 Followers

Alice sat up with a gasp and covered her breasts as as three men entered the cell. They wore black uniforms with Kevlar vests and radios on their shoulders like police. They were large men, with crewcuts and pistols on their belts.

As she continued to buck her hips, she balled her fists. This was her chance.

With no warning their masculine presence sent surges of intense, unwanted feeling through her. She felt weak and watery; she wanted them all, simultaneously, and the sudden knowledge that she'd grant them willing access to any part of her body filled her with degredation, and lust. All thought of resistence vanished, and her fists fell open.

Without a word two of them strode forward, grabbed her by the arms and pulled her off Lawson. "Please, don't take her!" he cried as he reached for her, but the third man kicked him solidly in the chest and knocked him flat. His erect penis bobbed, red and shining with her juices, and semen bubbled from the tip to splatter on his belly. His face wrenched in agony, not from the kick but from the sudden absence of a vagina around his cock.

The men yanked Alice toward the door. This was her moment, Alice knew, but the sudden sensation of emptiness between her thighs overwhelmed her. As she was dragged away from Lawson's cock she screamed, "No!" and her voice cracked like a teenage boy's. The cell door closed on Lawson with a resounding metallic slam.

The hallway outside was dark, lit by recessed fixtures, and ice-cold. She gasped in disorientation as the chill air seemed to suck the heat from her sweat-soaked body. She kicked and struggled, but could not gain enough presence of mind to strike in any meaningful way. Her bare feet skidded in the substances dripping from her body. This is your only chance, her calm center tried to say. Disable them, steal a weapon, make your escape. You have the skills. But her emotions were so out of control she just screamed, her voice raw. Her overriding thought as Who will fuck me now?

She was taken around a corner, to another blank door. The third man opened it, and her handlers tossed Alice inside. She fell heavily to the floor, and barely saw the door close behind her. The entire prisoner transfer had taken less than thirty seconds.

She lay facedown on the floor, leaking the results of her prior degredation and sobbing with her whole body. There would be no coming back from this, she knew; even if she was rescued, how could she hope to regain respect, regain self respect, after failing so miserably? That she'd been drugged was immaterial; the memory of what she'd done, of what she'd allowed to be done to her, would never fade, never go away.

A new voice said, "Are you all right?"

Alice looked up. The voice was female.

This room was identical to the other one, except that a girl sprawled on her side atop the mattress. She was a full-bodied young woman, with large breasts and wide hips, although her waist was narrow. Her face still bore the softness of youth, and her sandy hair was short and matted. Like Alice she was entirely nude, and the harsh lighting showed her splotchy skin to sad effect. Her puckered aureolas were huge and dark, and her nipples jutted from them.

Alice wiped her eyes. "I've just been fucked senseless by a total stranger," she said bitterly. "Does that sound like I'm all right?"

"I know the feeling," the girl said wearily. "You can relax, sort of. Whatever they did to us, it responds most strongly to the presence of men. Now that it's just us girls, it won't be as bad."

Alice sat up, her bare behind sliding on what had seeped from inside her. The girl was right; already the aching desire had faded, losing its urgency and settling into a kind of dull, unquenchable throb. "You've been here awhile, then," she said to the girl.

She nodded. "I don't know how long. Days, weeks...hard to tell when you never see the sun and they never turn off the lights. But I've had fifteen men in that time."

"Fifteen?" Alice got to her knees and then to her feet, leaning on the concrete wall. She stumbled to the toilet and sat, where she urinated and let more of Lawson's semen drip from her. "I don't know what to say to that. I've just had one, and it feels like it very nearly killed me." She winced at the sore muscles inside.

The girl shifted position to sit cross-legged, and tucked her hair behind her ears. She seemed unselfconscious about her nudity, which made sense after fifteen forced sexual encounters with strangers. "I felt the same way with my first one, but it was because I was fighting it so hard. It's not so bad when you just go with it."

"Just lie back and think of England," Alice said wryly. She looked around for toilet paper, but there was none. She stood, flushed and splashed water on her face from the sink. She also drank several handfuls. When she turned, the girl stood directly behind her, and she jumped in alarm. "Jesus, don't sneak up on me like that!"

"Sorry," the girl said. Although she was at least ten years younger she was taller than Alice, and broader, a girl writ large in every sense. Her pendulous breasts rose and fell with her heavy breathing, and her soft skin, so pale and mottled with blemishes, radiated heat even in the warm cell. "So...you just got here then?"

She was standing close, way too close, yet Alice didn't step away. Her eyes were held by the rhythmic movement of the huge brown nipples. "Yes, I was attacked...kidnapped in Paris."

The girl laughed mordantly. "Me, too. Must be the going thing these days."

A thought tried to penetrate Alice's suddenly-drowsy brain. Suddenly she realized the girl was touching her, sliding one broad hand along Alice's arm in an unmistakable gesture. "Wait, I'm not..." But then she realized she was. It was nothing like the raging desire that she'd experienced before, though; it was more of a gentle compulsion, a need to mold herself to the other woman's naked form, to touch her as much as humanly possible.

"It's different from the way they make us feel about men," the girl said raggedly, "but in the end, you can't resist it, either."

Alice sighed and lay one cheek on the swelling curve of the girl's breast. It was the most sensuous, comforting feeling she'd ever had, and she put her hands on either side of it, cupping the breast and tenderly lifting its weight. It was warm against her palms, and heavy. Her belly tingled, and she felt herself grow gently wet inside.

The girl moaned and gently tangled her fingers in Alice's hair. "God, I want to touch you," the girl whispered. "When I'm with a man, it's all in my pussy, but with another girl it's everywhere...."

Eyes closed, body trembling with a mix of rampant lust and tenderness, Alice kissed the tip of the erect nipple brushing her lips. She'd never touched another woman's bare body this way, and except for one drunken kissing session in college, had never thought about being with another woman. And not even a woman, she thought with alarm, a girl. "How many girls have you been with?"

"Three here," came the soft answer. "I think it's what they do when they know we need a break from fucking men."

Alice put her hands on the girl's shoulders and pushed herself away. She could hardly breathe with the intensity of it. "Wait, really," she gasped, eyes closed. "I don't...it's the drug they gave us, not me. I'm not a lesbian."

The girl smiled sadly. "I know you're not. I am, though. But it doesn't make any difference. I hate men, hate the thought of them touching me and being inside me, but my pussy wants it and who can fight that?" She blushed, with shame this time.

Alice shook her head, trying to clear the fuzz. She still had her hands on the tall girl's belly. "What...what did you say your name was?"

"Cherish. Cherish Lawson."

Wide-eyed, Alice looked up into the girl's face. She could see Lawson's traits in the girl now, in her height and her haunted eyes. She supposed the voluptuous figure came from her mother. Your father's cum is dripping from me, she thought. The very seed that helped make you nineteen years ago. And I'm supposed to rescue him. And you. But there was no denying the lump rising in her throat at the thought of touching the girl. It was as if all her emotions were rearranging themselves based on outside stimulus, entirely beyond her conscious control. How could she be expected to function this way? How could she save anyone, even herself?

Cherish's lips were swollen with desire, and a red flush covered her wide shoulders, neck and the tops of her breasts. Tears welled in her eyes and ran down her cheeks, dripping onto her chest. And before Alice could move, Cherish leaned down and kissed her softly and tenderly, her arms pulling Alice's naked body against her own.

I never kissed your father, Alice thought. I fucked him, but we never kissed. And now I'm about to fuck you. When I should be trying to save you. But I can't help myself.

"We should lie down," Cherish whispered as she broke the kiss. "Who knows how long they'll give us?"

Alice could only nod.

RamonaE
RamonaE
462 Followers