Prison of Cries Ch. 06

Story Info
Drugged agent faces grim dilemma.
1.1k words
4.38
108.7k
18

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RamonaE
RamonaE
459 Followers

Cherish lay on her back, and Alice reclined beside her. The mattress felt damp and stank of bodies, but in her condition it was anything but repulsive. She felt more naked than ever in her life, and every inch of her skin ached for touch. Cherish put her hand on the back of Alice's head and gently pulled her down into a long kiss.

When it broke Cherish said softly, "I know you must be scared, since this is your first time with a girl. Believe me, nothing you do will bother or offend me. My body is yours." She lay back, arms and legs open wide, offering herself to the stranger. Alice registered the ginger-colored hair in her armpits, and the damp tuft that grew sparsely between her legs.

Alice's breathing grew fast and shallow. Cherish's breasts slid to either side of her torso, revealing the ripples of stretch marks created by their weight. Alice traced her fingertips lightly along the smooth, firm globes. When the girl got older they would soften, and sag, and probably cause back trouble. But in the bloom of her youth they were still round and firm, even if they couldn't totally defy gravity.

I'm fixated on breasts, Alice thought bitterly. I'm a trained covert agent with seven kills to my name, and I can't focus on anything but this girl's breasts. Whatever drug they'd used on her, if it got loose in the West, it would be awful. Every woman and girl capable of sexual feeling could be reduced to this, turned against her will into a bitch in heat, with no discrimination or sense of shame.

She looked up into Cherish's soft face. The glaring light revealed the acne still clining to her cheeks. I should tell you about your father, Alice thought, but all she said was, "I'd like to suck on your nipples. I've...never done that."

Cherish closed her eyes and sighed. "Oh, God, please, they've been so hard for so long..."

"Mine, too," Alice said. She shifted position, kissed the dark jutting tip of Cherish's nearest nipple, then closed her mouth over it.

"Oh," Cherish sighed, her back arching slightly. "You know, I almost had breast reduction when I was fourteen. They were killing my shoulders. But I...ohhhhh...started working out instead." She laughed coldly. "I'd kill for a bra, though. Not for modesty, but just to...oh...help with the weight...."

Alice took the tip into her mouth, running her tongue over the engorged tip. It was similar to giving head to a man, since Cherish's nipples were so large and they extended nearly an inch in their current forced tumescence. Alice raked her teeth along the length, biting just enough to squeeze the tissue. Her lips felt the puckered aureole at the base, and she opened her mouth enough to cover it as well. Her hot breath and saliva did nothing to soften it, though.

Alice rose, her own body now shuddering with sensation. If possible, her nipples had grown even harder and her breasts heavier as she attended to Cherish. She said, "I...am so horny for you...but I don't know what to do here." Her voice trembled like a child's.

Cherish sat up and kissed Alice tenderly on the forehead, an almost maternal gesture. "Lie back, sweetie. Let me take care of you first."

"I'm...still...full of...." She trailed off, unable to finish the thought aloud. Your father's cum, she thought bitterly.

Cherish put a finger to her lips. "So am I, sweetie. It's the price of having a vagina in this place. Luckily the drug they gave us makes us not mind. In fact, it makes me crave the taste of it." She paused, and her voice grew cold with shame. "You know, the worst thing wasn't being a die-hard lesbian willingly going on my back for a man. It was willingly going on my knees."

Alice felt new tears spill down her cheeks, heartbroken at the thought of this kind girl being humiliated. "I'm sorry."

Cherish kissed her tenderly. "Thank you."

The big girl then gently pushed Alice onto her back. The rank mattress filled her nostrils with the odors of sex, ratcheting her desire up another notch. She stared up at the plaster ceiling, squinting at the glare from the light fixture, wondering for the first time if they were being watched. Surely they were; it would be foolish for them not to be. Had she designed the place, every move would be recorded for use later.

Cherish kissed the tips of Alice's nipples, then the skin between her breasts, then down her belly. Alice felt the big girl's own dangling breasts brush her thighs as she crawled down, tonguing her navel and kissing the space between it and her pubic hair.

"God, you're in great shape," Cherish whispered as she ran a hand lightly over Alice's belly. "You must really work out."

"So are you," Alice said, her voice rippling at the touch.

"I try. It's not easy when you're built like me, that's for sure," Cherish murmured, her face gently settling into the damp curls between Alice's thighs. She lifted Alice's right leg and draped it across her shoulder. "And most of the time it doesn't show, I still look like every other fat bull-dyke when I'm dressed."

Alice began to tremble uncontrollably. She hated this the most, that moment when her body completely took over and nothing she could do or think deterred it from its goal. She should be fighting, attempting escape, anything but sprawling on her back, legs spread, for the second of the three people she was supposed to rescue. And she couldn't let this girl do this, not without telling her what she'd already been through. "Please, I need to tell you...."

"You don't have to tell me anything," Cherish said. She slid two fingers into Alice's dripping pussy, and at the same time sucked gently on her swollen clit. Alice lost all train of thought as her body writhed, trying to express the overwhelming emotions that suddenly overtook her. Her desperate cry filled the tiny room.

Cherish removed her fingers and licked the substances clinging to them. "Some stranger filled you," she whispered in arousal, "filled you up, over and over, and now he's filling me...." She dipped her fingers again, and once more sucked them clean.

With a cry like an attacking animal Cherish buried her face between Alice's legs. She spread Alice's labia wide and drove her tongue as deeply as it could. Her weight pinned Alice down below the waist, and the older woman thrashed and grunted as orgasm after orgasm roared through her. Her hands found her own breasts and roughly handled them, and her head snapped from side to side.

Finally, moaning as if in pain, Cherish rose to her knees and looked down at Alice. Her face shone with Alice's juices. "Do me now," she said raggedly, and it wasn't a request. "Need it. Deserve it." With that she walked on her knees, astride Alice's body, until her own fuzzy, dripping pussy hovered directly over Alice's face.

RamonaE
RamonaE
459 Followers