Prison Payment

Story Info
Wife agrees to help husband in prison.
3.8k words
4.27
81.7k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saintduce
Saintduce
63 Followers

"That will be 256.97 please." The Goth looking assistant said.

Sounded a little expensive, but this was my 1st time in an adult sex shop. I had just bought a French maid and a schoolgirl outfit along with a few other toys, my husband Bill had booked us a weekend getaway in Mexico and I wanted to make sure I gave him a treat or two. I had managed to look at his browser history on his computer and found a few of the porn Sites he'd been login on to. Apart from the dressing up, he also seemed to like light bondage and nipple clams, having never really tried either I thought this weekend I would give it ago. So along with my costumes I also bought wrist and ankle cuffs, nipple clamps and a couple of what looked like comfortable vibrators.

I arrive home to a street full of police cars which looked like they were outside our house. On the way up my drive I was met with my husband being led away in handcuffs by two policemen. In my daze I entered our living room where plain-clothed policemen were sifting through our belongings, a policewoman sat me down and after finding out that I knew nothing that was going on told me my husband was arrested for embezzlement .

Well, in the days, weeks and months that followed we had many court cases and Lawyers, I found out more about my husband than I had by living with him for the pass 10 years. Without saying the costumes and toys were put in a box and dropped in the bottom of the wardrobe, and the Mexico trip was actually part of his plan, it was his escape apparently he suspected that the law was on to him. The end result was he was sentenced to 15 years in a low security prison.

I made visits regularly and Bill seemed to be in good condition considering his incarceration, but as the weeks and months progressed his morale dropped. Then came the visit that changed my life, Bill was unusually down. I asked him what the problem was.

"I need to talk to you and I need you to listen and don't interrupt," he said

"Of course, what is it?" I asked

Bill started eyes looking down all the time, "Well, there is a club here, not your typical country club guys, but a bunch of hard-core assholes who run the place and if you don't tag along they make your life here very very difficult. They have sessions, sessions that I need you to attend, you see after lock down someone's wife is brought in for entertainment. Could you do that for me?"

Shocked, but quite sure what he was asking, I made him qualify it "What do you mean."

"I need you to agree to come here one evening at 8.00 and entertain a few guys for me." He Said

"Entertain, you mean have sex with, is that what you mean?" I said in a raised voice.

"Yes, yes, dear, that or they kick the shit out of me for the next 10 years." He whispered.

Stuck for words, all I could say through my anger and tears that were welling up was "I can't, I can't."

With that I got up and made for the door, I held it together until the car park and then I burst out crying, what was I to do?

I drove home still shocked at Bill's request, who did he think I was some sort of hooker, bad enough, I was left alone for the next 10 to 15 years, but now I got to save his ass by being a hooker for a bunch of convicts.

As usual on returning home from the prison I went straight upstairs and ran a hot bath, undressed and slipped into the warm bubbly water. Lying there feeling that I had washed the smell of the prison out of my hair, my mind began to wonder, thoughts of being used by a gang of muscle bound inmate, having to satisfy all their desires, my hand began to slide down my stomach and then I started to play with myself, gently rubbing my clit and then sliding a finger into my pussy. Driven on by the images in my mind of me on, all fours with a cock in my pussy and one in my mouth it wasn't long until my body erupted in the biggest orgasm I've had in ages. I have never really been a party girl, when I was young I dated quite a few guys and did put out on some 1st dates, but in general I only slept with guys I was in a relationship with.

In my younger years I was a size 10 (UK ) Around 5'3" tall with shoulder length light hair, blonde with highlights, like most 20 year old woman I hung around wine bars and upmarket night clubs with my girlfriends hoping to meet some well-to-do guy. Having dated / had relationships with about 6 guys until I meet Bill. During my 6 sexual relationships I did experience different things, but mainly just regular straight sex, missionary, doggie, cowboy, etc. I did suck cock during sex (mainly as foreplay) Full blowjobs rarely, but used to get what I wanted, swallowed only once otherwise avoided if I could. I got quite good at telling when guys that I was blowing were about to cum, so I would stop sucking and hand-job them, only one of my relationships ended because the guy was not happy and felt cheated by my lack of swallowing. Bill and my sex life mirrored my earlier experiences and as Bill got wealthy and his work was more stressful and demanding sex got less, he did perform better for a couple of months after I had my boob job last year Hence my visit to the sex shop before his arrest, I was going to experiment.

So now I was facing a choice, do I or do I not go through with this adventure?

I couldn't believe that I was considering it, but I was. I wasn't considering it because I loved Bill or that I wanted to save him from a beating or two, in fact I reckoned he deserved it. I was curious and a little sexually excited, not having a man and unwilling to enter the clubbing since what's a girl to do?

My thoughts were broken by the ringing of the phone, I grabbed my fluffy bath robe, went to the bedroom and picked up the phone, "call from the county correctional will you accept the charges? " I knew it was Bill, so I accepted them.

He sounded a broken man, "Hi love, so sorry you left like you did and so sorry I had to ask I was so scared, there's a bunch of guys waiting an answer down in the rec room, is it still no, I won't blame you if it is."

"I will do it," I said, well the dark curious side of me said

"What?" Bill was taken aback

I don't know what took over me, but I just agreed to be a plaything at a prison

"Yes, I'll do it, tell me when and how on my next visit." I confirmed coldly

Bill sounded close to tears, "You're a life saver, I hate this as much as you it will be torture thinking of you with those guys and what they're doing to you but I have no choice. Thank you, thank you, and thank you." Then he hung up

It was days until my next visit and my mind ran wild, robe, went scared next day fantasies I did make use of the vibrator and dildo bought months ago to bring me to some of the most intense orgasms of my life.

But soon the day was upon us there I was sitting opposite an empty chair awaiting the arrival of my husband from his cell. Lots of doors banging and key turning and he appeared, he looked unharmed and a little thinner.

"How are you?" I asked

"Good, good, since you agreed they have left me alone and I'm even being treated better by the prison officers." he said

"So what's the deal? What do I have to do?"

"OK Rosie here's the setup, tomorrow night at 7.30 you must be at the side gate on the north wall, it's where the prison officers enter and leave, they will be expecting you so an officer will let you in and escort you to where the boys will be."

"Boys? How many?"

"4, or 5 max they said as it's your 1st time."

"1st time? You mean I may have to do it again?" I was stunned

"Not sure Rosie, I'm only assuming that. They said that they're all gentlemen and only clean guys are chosen. Apparently in here there's a way of getting on the roster for this but you have to be of a certain nature, no phycos, I think that because you have agreed I'm going to be in." He said sounding a lot more confident

"You mean you could be 1 of the guys tomorrow?"

"No I don't think that you're allowed to do your own Mrs. Listen times nearly up, you've made my life here bearable I will be climbing the wall of my cell tomorrow night thinking what I have put you through, so I will call you 1st chance I get."

Time was up and he was led away back to his cell. I got up and walked out, I couldn't help sense that a lot of lustful eyes were looking at me, or was it just my mind playing tricks.

The next day I got up as usual and pottered around the house, time seemed to drag and all I could think of was the events that were ahead of me. At 5.00 I took a bubble bath, shaved my legs and armpits, trimmed my bush into a small landing strip (Brian always liked it that way). Got out dried myself off and entered the bedroom, slipped on a black lace bra and pants set, stopped and looked in my full length mirror, not bad for a 36 year old, I thought, long legs, curvy hips, a little bump of a tummy (mental note to myself to return to the gym next week), my boobs after the boob job didn't need the support of a heavy bra thus I can get away with the light weight lacy see through one, show the outline of my nipples. Next, I slipped into a knee length skirt and a cotton blouse, to finish I wore my low heel shoes.

I arrived at the door in the north wall just before 7.30, I was shaking and about to chicken out but the door opened as soon as I approached, the officer who opened it looked me up and down very slowly.

"Rosie?" the uniformed man asked like it was a password

"Yes sir," I stammered

"Follow me." He ordered

We walk down corridors stopping occasionally for him to unlock and lock doors, eventually, he said "in there" as he held a door open for me. As I entered the room I noticed how cold and sparse it was, 1 chair 1 table.

"Hi, Rosie I'm James." He was a tall guy, quite handsome, dress in the prisoner boiler suit,

"Hi." I said

"Well let's get started we are on a schedule here, firstly the rules, we're not a bunch of roughens, in fact, we are not here to hurt or humiliate you we appreciate what you are doing for us. So I want you to strip naked here and when you are ready to go through that door and meet the guys. Now seeing it's your first time you can choose any 2 out of 3 holes." James said

"What?" my mind was fuzzy and not registering what he was on about

"Yep 1st timers get 1 hole left, you might not be ready for the whole works, so what's your choice? Pussy and mouth? Arse and mouth? Or pussy and arse?" He informed me calmly.

"Oh!"

Not quite being prepared for this question, maybe a little naive of me turning up as a plaything for a bunch of guys and not thinking it through, of course, they could have fucked me any way they wanted once I was here, lucky for the first time rule. Having never done anal, never appealed to me always seemed a bit dirty, let alone painful. One of my ex-boyfriends asked if he could but I never went that way.

"Pussy and mouth," I said now really not sure what I had let myself in for, but I was here and there's no backing out.

"OK the guys will be easy on you, so I'm going to leave you now, I see you're wearing low heels and no stockings or tights, for future reference the guys like a little bit of lace and heels. So strip, leave the heels on, set your clothes on the table and come through when you're ready." and with that, he left the room

He left closing the door behind him, I was alone as started to undress, slipping off my blouse and skirt, then the bra and knickers as instructed leaving the heels on. Walked towards the door, took a deep breath and entered.

The room was dimly lit, cold as my nipples hardened, I made out 4 guys all wearing prisoner boiler suits, the 1st looked middle aged slightly balding, second was shorter a bit over weight but not ugly, the next 2 looked like your typical convicts, shaved heads tattoos and too much time on their hands so they pump iron all day.

"OK Missy, we've been told that you're saving your arse for the guards." said tattoo no 1, which they all sniggered at.

"No worries, we can get arse in here 24/7." said tattoo no 2

"As you know we're short on time the guards only give us 90 minutes before we gotta be back in lock up so we ain't got no time for introductions or foreplay, so I would like you to come over here and bend slowly over this here table ." Said the taller older guy.

I hadn't noticed that in the middle of the room was a small table, as I got nearer I noticed that it was covered,

"Sorry Luv it's not leather, that's hard to get in here, but it is padded, we made it ourselves." One of the guys said sounding very proud of himself.

I stepped closer and bent over the table, it seemed to be designed to support my tummy and let my tits dangle, now for some reason my pussy was getting wetter and wetter. No sooner had I bent over the guys moved into action, they fastened my ankles and wrists to one of each of the table legs, I was about to protest when the old guy said softly

"Don't worry hun, we aren't gonna hurt you it just makes things quicker this way, no flapping around and if we want a rest you're always ready for us to have a quick start if you know what I mean?"

Then I felt a cock rubbing up and down my slit, "shit guys she's wet back here " then bang he thrust it into me, as my mouth open to let out an Oooh a cock was shoved in, hitting the back of my throat, I choked and it withdrew,

"You ain't deep throated have you Luv?" the guy asked.

All I could do was shake my head NO. I have seen it done when I was checking out porn on the websites Bill left on the computer and I always wondered how the girls managed it.

"Ok, but you better be good at giving head," He said

And with that he shoved his cock back in my mouth and left it there, as my head was dangling he said "come on show me what you can do"

My pussy was getting pounded and I could feel that the cock in there was getting bigger and was about to explode, and so was I, so I started sucking, Bill, like my previous boyfriends liked sloppy blowjobs so that's what I did. Soon the cock in my pussy was gone, it didn't cum but instead was replaced by another. But to my surprise the cock in my mouth erupted, I was not used to people Cumming in my mouth, no one had since I was a teenager, but remembering back I swallowed as much as I could,

"Not bad, but better learn to deep-throat cus next time I ain't gonna be so polite " he said removing his cock from my mouth, a string of cum fell from my open mouth.

My head was yanked up by the hair and my mouth dropped on to another cock, this one tasted a bit funny, then I dawned on me, it was me, this was the cock that was just banging my pussy, a few sucks and it shot its seed into my mouth, again I instinctively swallowed. This process happened until all 4 had fucked my pussy but cum in my mouth. Being restrained made the whole thing acceptable in my mind, I wasn't making love or being unfaithful I was being taken, fucked, nothing I could do, I had 2 or 3 major orgasms, it felt like my mind had been released.

Then they rested, well all except one, the slightly overweight guy was on his back naked sucking my dangling nipples, I had 2 more minor orgasms just from having my nipples sucked, and my jaw was aching a bit. Then it dawned on me why this guy was sucking my nipples, he was keeping me wet and aroused.

"OK boys let's finish her off then" one of the other guys shouted.

"Yep I'm up for round 2, should last longer this time, it had been weeks since my last pussy"

"This time let's fill her up" The little tubby guy said

Soon I found out what that meant, there was a guy in my mouth, slightly limp dick,

"Time to suck me hard" was his command.

I did as ordered and felt the dick getting harder in my mouth, there was a guy fucking my pussy and this time he didn't pull out but came deep in me, the hard dick was pulled from my mouth and replaced by the softening cock that had just filled my pussy, it tasted of me and cum. But as he said

"only to clean it this time,"

This time it was opposite, I sucked them hard for them to cum in my pussy.

Soon I was being undone, and helped to the door, still naked but with a tummy full of cum and cum running down my inner thigh, I had cum myself about 5 times so my knees we a little weak. I was pushed through the door into the brightly lit room where not just the prison officer who let me in was there but another officer too, what wasn't there was my clothes.

"Yes," I said

"Do you think we do this for a favour for that scum in there?"

"Er" was all I could say

The officer spun me around, handcuffed me bent me over the cold metal table, kicked my legs apart and shoved his cock up me. The other officer was in front of my face, cock sticking out of his fly, and then proceeded to slap my face with his dick saying

"Come on bitch open up"

I opened my mouth to accept his cock, he just shoved it in as far as it would go hitting the back of my throat making me gag and choke, I turned my head away and his cock came out.

"No no bitch, you gotta take it, it'll be over soon," he said

And with that he took a firm hold of my hair and with one hand under my chin he forced his cock back into my mouth, past my tonsils making me choke again, continuing his thrusting in and out I was choking and spitting, drool and snot from my nose helped lubricate his stiff shaft, he paid no attention to discomfort with his brutal assault, soon my nose was regularly touching his pubic hair. I'm sure I threw-up over his cock but that didn't seem to faze him he just said "yes bitch, choke on my dick"

"Shit those bastards let me sloppy seconds back here," said the officer fucking my pussy.

"Stop complaining you wanted pussy tonight" was the response from the officer face fucking me.

Obviously they were both pretty turned on, maybe they'd been watching the prisoners with me earlier because they both came quite quickly, filling my pussy and mouth, luckily the guy face fucking me didn't come down my throat but withdrew and sprayed my face, I think if he had cum down my throat I would have thrown up for hours.

"OK bitch you got 5 minutes to get dressed and out of here, otherwise we stick you in a cell with a couple of black guys for the night "

With that he threw my clothes at me, except my blouse on which he wiped his dick clean, then threw it to me. I dressed and was escorted out by one of the officers who had just taken me across the table. Once outside if made my way to my car, legs a little weak, I got in and started to drive home, cum began to leak between my legs and puddle in the crutch of my knickers. On arriving home I took myself to the bathroom and ran a hot bubble bath, after a hours soak I took myself to bed.

The next day I got a call from Bill wanting to know how I was after I explained what happened with the prisoners and officers I said I was concerned that the guys were expecting a second go. Bill was a bit sheepish, then said that the session was filmed and only showed to the inmates unless the woman refuses to carry on, then along with their name and contact details a video is posted online. So no real choice to come back or be seen as a local whore. I was mad, to say the least, and slammed the phone down on him.

That night in bed I found my hand sliding down my tummy to my pussy and my mind wandering to being bent over that table, going back wasn't that bad but next time I would be prepared for the rough fucking I got from the 2 prison officers.

Saintduce
Saintduce
63 Followers