Prison Pet Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy crap. Did you just shit the bed, pet?"

Erica felt intense shame as she realized that she had indeed lost control enough that she defecated all over the cot. Blair pulled Erica off the bed and began hitting her: "That's a bad girl! That's a very bad girl! You are a disgusting little cunt!"

Tears streamed down Erica's face as she apologised, "I am so sorry, Mistress Blair. Please punish me for doing something so disgusting." Erica felt truly upset that she had offended her Mistress. She held onto Blair's legs and begged for forgiveness.

"Shut up, whore" Blair said as she kicked Erica away from her. "Just be glad that wasn't my cot that you just shat in. For your punishment, I really should make you sleep in your own shit. But I never let my pets sleep on a bed. You will be a subservient bitch and sleep on the floor like the dog you are."

Blair attached the chain of the leash to one of the legs of the nearest cot. She ordered Erica to lay on the cold, hard floor. Blair looked down at her strap-on and noticed for the first time that there was a small trickle of blood glistening on it. "It looks like you have had enough for tonight, pet. I just want to ask you one more thing. Did you enjoy it?"

"I fucking loved being your little whore, Mistress Blair. You turn me on so much when you use me as your personal toilet and fucktoy." The shameful thing for Erica was that she wasn't lying. She got more turned on by following this dominant woman's commands than anything else in her life.

"Am I your most favorite Mistress?"

Erica wanted to scream "No!" but knew she what she would actually say: "Yes, Mistress Blair. You are the best Mistress I could ever have."

"That is sooooo sweet, my little pet. Would you like a kiss good night?"

"I would love that, Blair." Erica dared to try not using Blair's full title. She seemed friendly enough now, maybe things would not be so bad after tonight.

"I bet you fucking would, slut. But I am not letting your shit-eating mouth anywhere near mine. But I did like what you said about being my personal toilet. Open wide, you are going to get a piss good night." Blair laughed as if she had said something especially clever. Erica opened her mouth and Blair began urinating toward her face. Blair managed to aim her stream directly into Erica's mouth, and Erica attempted to swallow every mouthful. She sputtered and choked one time, coughing on Blair's piss and getting some up her nose. Blair moved around so that her stream splattered the rest of Erica's face, head, and chest. Without Erica's hair to soak up the urine, a puddle quickly formed underneath Erica's back.

When Blair finished Erica told her "Thank you, Mistress Blair" and tried wiping some of it off her face. For the first time, Erica ran her hand over her smooth now-bald head. Suddenly, the amount of pain, humiliation, and degradation that Erica had experienced throughout the night began to overwhelm her and Erica started crying again. Soaked with Blair's urine, Erica's body was wracked by her sobs.

"Aw, poor little pet. I fucking destroyed you, didn't I?"

Between sobs, Erica managed to ask "Why do you hate me so much?"

"Little Rica, I don't hate you. Hate isn't a strong enough word. I despise you. I loathe you. Everything was perfect before you came. Roxie and I fucked every single night and it was the best sex of my entire life. But now she won't even touch me. You know why I hate you? Because Roxie loves you more than she ever loved me. She told me she fell in love with you the first time she saw you walking to your cell. And I've seen the way you look at her, you love her too! Why else would you have agreed to do this?"

Blair leaned down and put a hand on Erica's cheek. "I must say though, I am starting to understand what Roxie sees in you. You are the most obedient little whore I have ever seen. You have literally done everything we told you to the last few days. And I know you fucking enjoyed every minute of it, you slut. I mean, I have made Tammy do some freaky shit but she never ate my shit or let me fuck her into oblivion. You are your own special brand of dirty, Rica."

Blair pinched Erica's cheek and gave it a light slap. "I hope you know that when I dominated you I made you mine. I can't wait until the next time you, me, and Roxie are together. I wonder whose orders you will follow?" Blair patted Erica's cheek while Erica looked up in horror. "I think we both already know the answer, hmmm?" Erica was falling for Roxie, but Blair owned her now. What would she do?

"Well, I'm getting my ass to bed. Hopefully it isn't too cold and wet on the floor, Rica. Have a good night!" Blair laid on her cot and pulled her blankets over herself. Within minutes she was asleep. Erica shivered on the floor. The urine that had been so warm at first now soaked Erica's body in coldness. Erica pissed herself a few minutes later. She had a feeling Blair would deny any request to use the toilet and Erica had to go really bad. She was already covered in Blair's urine and could still taste Blair's shit in her mouth; it wasn't like she could get any filthier. She felt warm for a fleeting moment as her piss pooled underneath her legs and back but it soon felt cold again.

Erica didn't think she would ever fall asleep, but she had become so used to sleeping on the floor by now that she was soon drifting off. Her last thought before sleep took her was that she was so glad that this day was over. But she feared what tomorrow would bring.

To Be Continued...

*****

I hope you enjoyed part four of Prison Pet. The next parts of the story are longer and more meticulously plotted, outlined, and edited. So there will be a longer time between the release of more parts. Let me know what you enjoyed and if you have any suggestions for future installments. Prison Pet Part Five, coming soon!