Prison Pet Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress, Teacher Blair has asked that I service her. May I please eat her pussy?"

Roxie looked at Erica suspiciously and asked, "I thought you got enough of Blair's puss last night. Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes, Mistress. I just wanted another taste of Blair's delicious pussy."

"Well go ahead and have fun then. We will get plenty of chances to play."

"Thank you, Mistress," Erica said. Erica was glad Roxie gave her permission, if she had refused Erica would have eaten Blair out anyways. Erica got under the table and pulled Blair's pants down to her ankles. Erica moved her Mistress' legs apart and began munching on Blair's hairy vagina. From two seats away, Roxie gave Blair a bemused look to which Blair simply smiled and shrugged. "Roxie," Blair said. "When you choose a cheap slut to be your pet don't be surprised that she loves eating any pussy presented to her." Erica felt she must be a cheap slut if she was enjoying being demeaned this much. Erica's tongue flicked across Blair's clitoris and licked its way into Blair's pussy.

Blair moaned and gripped the table as she came close to her climax. Erica had taken to licking pussy naturally, but now her raw talent was becoming combined with enough experience that she truly did know how to make a woman cum with just her tongue. But she could do it even faster if she used her fingers too. Erica stuck three into Blair's sopping wet pussy and continued licking Blair's clitoris. Blair squealed at the dinner table as she tried to hold in her moan as her climax hit. Erica felt Blair getting wetter as ejaculate gushed onto Erica's mouth and the rest of her face. Erica rested her head between Blair's thighs for a moment until Blair started pulling her pants up. As Erica climbed back up into her seat Blair said to her, "I want you to kiss your Mistress Roxie. Use your tongue and let her taste me in your mouth and so she knows what she is missing."

Erica leaned over and pulled Roxie into an embrace and covered her lips with her own. Roxie reciprocated the kiss initially so Erica boldly stuck her tongue in Roxie's mouth. Roxie indulged Erica for a few seconds before breaking the kiss. Erica thought she heard Roxie say under her breath, "Not as good as I remember."

"Mistress?" Erica asked of Roxie. "Would you like me to serve your pussy as well?"

"No, thank you pet. But you should know that as your Mistress that I always get precedence over anyone else.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress. Would you like to punish me for forgetting?"

"It's OK, you are still learning. Just remember who owns you."

Erica was reminded of that when she felt Blair's hand reach underneath the table and start rubbing Erica's pussy. "I wonder what else I can make you do, pet?" Blair whispered. Before there was a chance for Blair to continue, prison guards began ordering the inmates out of their seats now that the meal time had expired. Blair took her hand away as Roxie and Erica stood up. Blair pulled Erica to her and said, "This isn't over. You will never be rid of me."

Erica and Roxie held hands as they walked back to the cell block. Roxie turned to her and said, "You were supposed to be with Toni tonight. I talked to her and she is willing to wait until tomorrow night. As long as you are OK extending your training for an extra day I am willing to give you a break."

"Are you sure, Mistress?" Erica asked.

"Sure I am. You've been working very hard the last few days and I am so proud of you. I arranged for you to have a cell to yourself just for tonight. Get some rest and recharge your batteries. You've earned it."

Erica gave her Mistress a hug and said, "Thank you!" Erica looked deeply into Roxie's eyes and said, "I'm doing all of this for you, you know."

Roxie hugged her back and said, "Don't get too sentimental on me. You still have a ways to go, but I think you could use a reprieve. Give me a kiss before bed, at least."

Erica pulled Roxie into a passionate kiss. They shared saliva between their tongues and ran their hands over each other's bodies for several minutes before a guard stood next to them and coughed loudly.

Roxie broke the kiss and said, "Have a good night, pet. I lo-" Roxie started to say before correcting herself. "I mean, I hope you sleep well."

"You too, Mistress."

Erica was escorted to her cell for the evening and could hardly believe it was empty when she entered. Erica was able to attend to her nightly business at her own pace and curled up in her blankets. After having spent the last fews days sleeping on the floor or sharing a cot, having all this to herself felt amazing. Erica laid down and stretched on her cot. She tried to sleep but was unable to. Erica was on her own for the first time in weeks, and she suddenly started to feel very lonely. She missed Roxie and wished the woman was in her arms, touching Erica in all the places that gave her pleasure. Erica found herself missing Blair as well, strangely enough. Erica wished someone were there to tell her what to do, she thought she would be able to fall right to sleep if someone would just order her to do so.

As she thought about her Mistresses, Erica began to feel arousal burning between her thighs. Erica put her hand through the hole in her pants and began to rub her moistening pussy. The hole wasn't large enough to accommodate enough of Erica's hand so that she could stick any fingers inside herself comfortably, so Erica pulled her pants down off her legs. Erica rubbed the outside of her pussy more intensely and occasionally dipped her fingers in and out of her cunt. Erica's pussy began leaking fluid onto the clean sheets of her cot. Erica rolled over onto her stomach and continued rubbing her pussy with one hand while the other hand moved behind her back to her ass. Erica would never have considered this a few days ago, but she knew exactly what she needed.now. Erica rubbed her asshole with one of her fingertips, and once her anus had relaxed she stuck her finger as far into her ass as it would go. Erica wriggled her finger back and forth inside her rectum as her other hand rubbed furiously against her pussy.

The pleasure from both her holes was overwhelming, but it still didn't feel like enough for Erica. She desired to be filled as deeply as possible. Erica took her fingers out of her pussy and asshole and sucked on them as she looked around the room. There had to be something she could use to fuck herself. Erica opened the drawer nearest to the cot and found some dildos and a few other sex toys inside, along with a handwritten note.

The note read: "I was worried that you would be horny and lonely tonight, so I left you some toys. You are allowed to make yourself come once. Have fun and pretend I'm using these toys on you! -R"

"Fuck yes!" Erica exclaimed. "Thank you, Roxie!" Erica grabbed a vibrator and some anal beads and laid back on the bed. Erica had never used a vibrator before, and the pleasure as she massaged her clitoris was immense. Erica thought her eyes would roll back into her head as she gripped the cot with one hand and the vibrator with the other. Erica was so wet that she had begun dripping fluid down her pussy to coat her asshole, providing plenty of lubrication as she stuck the beads into her asshole one at a time. Erica pushed them all inside herself until only a string was dangling outside her asshole. While continuing to vibrate her pussy, Erica slowly pulled the beads out one at a time. As each bead stretched her asshole open, Erica felt tinglings of pleasure move up and down her body's nerve endings. Erica felt herself close to an orgasm but still did not have her holes filled in the way she desired.

Erica grabbed two dildos out of the drawer and returned to bed. Erica fucked her pussy using one of the dildos, all the while imagining it was Roxie doing it to her. Erica thoughts then began to drift to Blair roughly fucking her from behind with her strapon. Erica began moving the dildo in and out of herself faster and brought the other dildo to her asshole. She was only able to enter the tip of the shaft into her ass at first. Erica continued fucking her pussy while her ass was barely penetrated for a few minutes. Erica slowly worked the dildo into her ass until she completely full. Erica moved it in and out of her ass in alternate rhythm to the dildo in her pussy. Erica imagined both her Mistresses fucking each hole at the same time and that was what finally pushed her over the edge. Erica pulled the dildo out of her pussy and watched her cum spray out of her all over the bed. Erica yelled as her orgasm commenced and she slowly moved the dildo up and down in her ass as she ejaculated.

Erica breathed in sharply as she removed the dildo from her ass. She still felt sore but was mostly recovered. It was a lot easier to stick things up her ass than it had been before. Erica curled up in the blankets and brought the dildo she was holding up to her mouth. Erica sucked lightly on the end of it, soothing herself as she drifted off to sleep. Within five minutes of having her orgasm, Erica was in a deep slumber.

Erica awoke to the morning light of the fluorescent bulbs being turned on across the cellblock. She felt more refreshed and relaxed than she had in months. She yawned and stretched her arms. Erica ran her hand over her bare scalp, and felt the stubble of hair beginning to grow. How many months would it be before her hair was at its previous length, Erica wondered. She now felt completely ready for whatever challenges lay ahead today. Erica took her time getting dressed and ready for the morning shower. As she was leaving the cell, she saw Manuel the custodian waiting outside her cell, intending to clean it first. Erica worried he would try something, and indeed as she walked by the dirty old man reached out and grabbed Erica's ass. Erica smacked his hand away and glared at him.

"Que, why so prickly? You were friendly enough yesterday," the janitor said with a leer. Erica noticed with disgust that he had a locket made of Erica's hair pinned to his uniform. Erica said, "I assure you that will not be happening again. If you want any favors, you can go fuck yourself." Erica turned around and stormed off. Her fury faded as she met up with Roxie down the hallway.

"How was your night, pet?"

"Very nice, Mistress. Thank you for asking," Erica gave Roxie a bright smile and a hug. The two held hands in line and were able to be in the same shower that day. And best of all, Blair was not in the same shower wave. Roxie didn't try to make Erica pleasure her or do anything in the shower today. She was content just to watch as Erica lathered herself with soap and rinsed herself with hot water. Erica, for her part stole glances at Roxie's plump but curvy posterior and her enormous breasts. Erica wanted to just reach out and squeeze Roxie's humps, but wouldn't dare to touch her without permission. When the shower was finished, they dried each other off and then put clothes on. Roxie gave Erica a nice kiss on the lips but didn't try to make out with her. Erica wondered if this is what being with Roxie permanently would be like. She could definitely handle this, she quite enjoyed acting like a "normal" couple but also wanted to be there for Roxie to order and use sexually.

At the breakfast table, Erica saw the only open seats near Roxie was either between her and Blair or across from her. Erica chose to sit across from Roxie, which made Roxie give her a curious look but she didn't seem to mind. Erica made sure to rub Roxie's legs with her foot so she knew that Roxie still had her full attention. It was an uneventful meal, despite Blair's leering and muttering. Erica could hear Blair telling more of the women details of what had transpired two nights ago. Erica turned a deep red as Blair described how her shit looked in Erica's mouth.

Erica's work detail for the rest of the morning was in the laundry room with about twenty other women. It was easy work, but tedious. Erica's work group today did not include Roxie, but unfortunately included Blair. Erica tried to avoid her as best as she could while she worked and when their paths crossed Erica tried to ignore her and keep her eyes downcast. There was about an hour of work left to go when she saw some of the guards leaving the room. It was unusual that they would leave this many inmates unattended and that should have been Erica's first warning sign. Erica continued to work until she turned around and saw Blair standing across from her.

Blair stood holding Erica's leash and collar. Blair jangled the leash and tapped the collar against her thigh. "Here girl," Blair called. "Come to Mommy."

Erica knew she should ignore her and walk away, but had become too well trained and could not disobey her owner. Erica lowered herself down to her knees and leaned forward so she was on all fours. Erica crawled over to her master and allowed Blair to clasp the collar around Erica's neck. Erica felt turned on instantly as the collar snapped around her neck. Blair hooked the leash to the collar and rubbed Erica's face with her hand. Erica nuzzled her cheek against Blair and awaited her next command.

"What a good girl," Blair said. "Here, have a treat." Blair took another doggie treat out of her pocket and placed it in Erica's mouth. Erica chewed and swallowed it with relish.

"Pet." Blair said. "You are going to ask each woman here how you can be of service to them. I've told all of them what a good pet you are for me, and I wanted you to prove it to them. Please be of assistance, this is your chance to show off how well trained my pet it."

Blair led Erica by the chain to the nearest woman, who happened to be the same old, black woman whose feet Erica had licked two days before. Blair told Erica, "Sit up. Ask how you can be of assistance."

Erica sat up on her knees with her hands resting in her lap. She asked the old woman, "How may I serve you, Madame?"

"You dykes are crazy," the woman answered. "I got no interest in this. The only time I ever licked a pussy was when I did Roxie my first week here. Give me a nice big black cock any time and that will serve. But you are a nasty bitch, so I got an idea of what you cunts like."

The woman turned around, pulled Erica's face close to her bottom and letting out a loud fart right in Erica's face. "Smell it," the woman ordered Erica had been trying to block out her olfactory sense, but now began sniffing after she was ordered to. The smell was repulsive and Erica had to fight gagging.

"You need to tell her thank you, pet." Blair said.

Erica said, "Thank you, Ma'am" and tried to hold her breath in. Blair led Erica to every woman in the room, and had her perform some type of service on each of them. The only woman who refused anything was Trina, who was looking at the events transpiring so closely that Erica thought she was cataloging them.

Blair led Erica over to Avette and Erica asked how she might please the French-Canadian. Avette had seemed reluctant, but she couldn't miss this chance to have Erica's tongue on her asshole again. The entire room stopped and watched as Avette pulled down her pants and underwear and Erica spread open Avette's plump asscheeks to access Avette's rosebud. Avette had the most inviting asshole Erica had ever seen and she buried her face in Avette's ass. Erica's tongue licked around and on top of Avette's asshole trying to make the area as wet as possible. It wasn't long before Avette's anus had opened up and Erica was able to sneak her tongue into Avette's ass. Avette began moaning as Erica licked her tongue in and out of Avette's ass. Avette had never met a woman who took to asslicking as quickly and adeptly as this one. Avette suddenly felt guilty at the way she was using Roxie's pet and told Erica that she had had enough.

Erica soon lost count of how many pussies and assholes she licked over the next hour. There were over twenty women in her work detail, and Erica had gotten most of them off in some way. Erica put her tongue on several women who had become acquaintances and even friends in the last few weeks since Erica had arrived. Most were content to have Erica's tongue on their pussy, though a few insisted on having their assholes licked. One had Erica insert three fingers inside her own asshole and then suck on them after she was done playing with her ass. The women were all amazed at how dextrous and eager Erica's tongue was. Blair had her hand inside her pants, and rubbed herself as Erica pleased woman after woman.

Katy, the woman that Erica had kicked in the throat only a week before decided to enact some revenge. She asked Blair to fingerfuck Erica while Katy wrapped her hands around Erica's throat and choked her. Erica's lungs tried to grasp for breath as Katy's strong hands constricted her airway. Erica was beginning to feel lightheaded from lack of oxygen, but the pleasure Blair's fingers gave to her pussy felt far more intense than normal and Erica felt an orgasm approaching as she became desperate for breath. Erica began seeing spots in her vision as she ran out of breath. Erica knew she would pass out soon but it felt so good that she didn't want it to stop.

"That's enough, Katy," Blair said.

"Awww. I really wish I could just choke the fucking life out of her." Katy said.

"Now now, Rica is far too good a pet to waste. Her slut mouth does such wonderful things. Here, let me show you"

Erica told Katy 'Thank you for letting me serve you,' just like she did with every woman she had licked. Erica must have done every woman here by now and Blair seemed to want to be the last in line..

"I missed my dog so much last night. I took a shit this morning and it reminded me of you. I only wish you had been there to be on the receiving end instead of my toilet. I thought about saving some for you, but when you gotta go, you gotta go. However," Blair said as she pulled her pants and underwear down, "I decided not to wipe myself since nothing could make my ass as clean as your tongue." Blair turned around and put a hand on Erica's head to guide her to Blair's backside.

Erica could see Blair's asshole was still dirty from her earlier bowel movement. For some reason, seeing dry shit seemed more disgusting to Erica than when it was fresh. "Clean me with your tongue, pet." Blair said encouragingly. "And don't pretend you don't love it. You've already shown me how much you love being demeaned."

Erica began licking Blair's dirty hole and trying to clean as many stains as possible. Normally, Erica would be disgusted by the act she was performing. But this was her Mistress and she was so perfect that Erica knew she wasn't worthy enough to lick her feet. But Mistress Blair was so generous to let Erica taste her glorious ass that Erica was eager to show her appreciation. Only Erica's saliva covered Blair's ass as she had now been completely cleaned. Erica tried to stick her tongue as far into Blair's ass as she could so she might could taste her Mistress' dirty hole.

"Holy shit", Katy said, "She really is a dirty fucking whore."

Blair finally felt clean and Erica's tongue in her asshole felt amazing. She sighed and said, "She really is the best fucking pet. She would do anything for me." Erica continued kissing and licking Blair's asshole as she spoke. "Let me show you. Erica, bark like a dog."

Erica barked at Blair and Katy and then Blair said, "Roll over." Erica laid down and rolled onto her back. "What did you just do to me?"

"I used my tongue to clean your asshole."

"How did that make you feel?"

"It made me feel like a dirty slut. I love being your little prison whore. Thank for letting me taste your poop."

"Sit." Blair rubbed Erica's face after she sat up and said, "You are most welcome. I've never met any submissive slutty enough to enjoy the taste of my shit in their mouth. You have been so good, I think you deserve another treat." Blair held out another doggie treat to Erica but then dropped it on purpose before it could be placed in Erica's waiting mouth. Erica leaned over and began eating the treat off the floor. Between bites she said, "Thank you, Mistress."