Prison Pet Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is one more thing you must do for me."

"Anything for you, Mistress Blair."

"You do not get to brush your teeth, use mouthwash, have a stick of gum or a mint... anything until after you have made out with your Mistress Roxie. You licked dozens of pussies and assholes this morning, and I want her to taste my shit in your mouth as well. I want her to know what kind of slut mouth she is planning on kissing every night."

"Please, Mistress Blair," Erica pleaded. "I don't want to do this to Roxie. She is the one I am doing this for, remember?"

Blair raised her palm and made as if to strike Erica. "Did I ever say you are allowed to question me?"

Erica shrank back from Blair's open hand and said, "No, Mistress. I apologise. I will obey your command."

"See that you do, bitch." Blair said. She took the collar off and yelled, "Now go on! Get out of my sight, cunt!" Blair slapped Erica's bottom as she crawled away. Erica gazed at the floor as she crawled, refusing to look up. She imagined all the women pointing and laughing at the silly baldheaded slut crawling away from her master like a dog. Erica didn't stand up until she was out of the room away from Blair's view. Erica knew she should feel degraded right now, but she had learned her proper place and existed only to please her Mistress. Besides, Erica had enjoyed every minute of licking the cunts and asses of her fellow inmates. It still was amazing to her how each woman could have a slightly different taste. She was surely addicted to the exquisite flavor of woman now.

It was nearing lunchtime, so Erica began walking towards the cafeteria. She saw Roxie in one of the hallways and they greeted each other. Erica wasted no time before acquiescing to Blair's command. Erica embraced Roxie and pulled her mouth up to hers to open Roxie's lips with her tongue. Erica sucked Roxie's tongue in her mouth and could taste the lingering flavor of cigarettes from Roxie's mouth. Erica could only wonder what Roxie tasted in her mouth. Roxie quickly broke the kiss and said, "I don't want to be rude, Erica, but your breath is horrible. What have you been doing with your mouth all morning?"

Not wanting Roxie to know that she had had her mouth on more than half the women on their cellblock, Erica simply said, "I was serving my Mistress."

"Are you OK, Erica?" Roxie asked. "You have been acting very strangely. I hope you aren't still upset about your hair. I told you it doesn't bother me at all, baby."

"I'm fine." Erica said. "Can you get me some gum or a mint or something for me?"

"I can ask one of the guards for some. It's no problem."

"Thank you, Mistress."

At dinner later, Erica could feel all eyes on her and caught whispers of conversation about Erica's "performance" from this morning. While she was in line to get her dinner, Erica saw Roxie and Trina talking excitedly, and doubtless Trina was explaining what had transpired earlier. Roxie looked so upset that she actually appeared on the verge of tears. Seeing her Mistress sad made Erica's heart want to rip out her chest. Roxie took turns glaring at Erica and Blair.

Before Erica could sit down, Roxie stood up and and tapped her finger in the middle of Erica's chest. "What is this I've heard about you fucking half the women in the prison this morning? And letting Blair control you while you did it?"

Erica fought back tears and said, "I am so sorry. You don't know what it's been like for me. I don't know why I let Blair do this."

Roxie replied, "Well, I trusted Blair. More importantly, I trusted you. And now you have both betrayed me. Are you Blair's bitch now?"

Erica couldn't speak a lie to her. "Yes."

"Why?" Roxie asked.

"I can't explain it. I've given up all my control but I don't know where it ends. When I obey her it just feels right."

"Hmmm, maybe I should just let Blair have you then. Since she is so perfect, you can be her little plaything the rest of your time here."

Erica put her hand on Roxies arm and pleaded, "Please, no. I want to be with you. Truly."

"It might be too late for us now. I require complete obedience, and I don't know if I can trust you any more."

"You did this to me, Roxie. You made me feel this way!" Erica's voice was loud enough that she was turning heads from the nearby tables. "I've given you everything! Is that not enough for you?"

Roxie was taken aback by Erica's declaration. But she didn't say anything, she looked at Erica one last time and then turned and walked away. Erica felt tears streaming down her face and she sat down at a table by herself in order to collect herself. Erica stared at the table in a dazed state and neglected to eat her food. Erica looked up once while women were leaving the cafeteria and saw Blair walking by her, laughing with a friend. Blair winked and smiled at Erica as she walked by and said, "Looks like Rica has fallen out of favor with her Mistress. Looks like you will be all mine soon. I have plans for you" Blair let out her horrible, cackling laugh as she left the room.

Erica saw Tammy also beginning to leave. Erica didn't even think, she just stood right up and walked over to Tammy. She said to her, "Tams, I want you to come with me."

"...OK, Erica." Tammy said. "Where are we going?"

Erica looked around and saw the kitchen was momentarily empty. She pulled Tammy's arm and said,"This way." As they walked Erica asked, "Are you going to obey me like you promised?"

"Sure," Tammy replied hesitantly. "Whatever you say." Tammy had resented being Erica's pet at first, but she was sure that Erica would treat her better than Roxie had. Tammy and Erica had never really been interested in each other sexually, and Erica hadn't even spoken to Tammy in two days. Tammy could stand a few more years of this inattentiveness before she was finally released.

Erica held Tammy's hand and led her around the kitchen to a backroom. "In here," Erica said when she saw a door with the word "Storage" above it. Inside was an empty room with boxes and baskets of unrefrigerated produce on shelves built into the walls. "Tammy, I feel like playing with my new toy. Please get on your knees."

Tammy didn't have any good reason to disobey. She figured she would be licking Erica's cunt a few times every so often so she was already prepared for this. It's not like she had never licked pussy before, Tammy wouldn't balk at almost any obscene request now. Tammy got on her knees as Erica spread the broken seam in the crotch of her pants apart so that her pussy was exposed. Erica pulled the back of Tammy's head to her groin so that Tammy's lips were right below Erica's pussy. Tammy stuck her tongue out and began lapping at the outside of Erica's pussy.

"Come on Tams, I know you can do better than that." Erica said. At her encouragement, Tammy began licking up and down Erica's slit. "You were such a good cuntlicker last time the last time your tongue was inside me, don't disappoint me now." Tammy began losing herself in her pussylicking, she knew deep inside that she loved the loss of control when she submitted to someone with more power. Before coming to prison, Tammy had submitted to anything her husband ordered of her. She would suck and fuck her husband and his coworkers all the time, and often led two or three of them fuck her at the same time. She had never been with a woman before being imprisoned, but it was a natural transition from submitting to a man to being controlled by a woman.

Erica pushed Tammy's head away from her cunt and put her hands on her belt to pull her pants down. "You lick pussy really good, but everyone here knows that. Let's see your dedication. Show some love to your Mistress' asshole." Erica turned around and waited to see if Tammy would follow orders. She felt hands being placed on her buttocks and Tammy pushed Erica's cheeks apart so her tongue could reach Erica's ass. Tammy rested the tip of her tongue on the orb of Erica's anus and began licking her tongue all around the rim of Erica's asshole.

Erica groaned in pleasure and said, "This is just what I've fucking needed. Finally someone is attending to my needs. Show me how much you love this ass." Tammy had opened up Erica's asshole with her tongue and now had the tip of it inserted inside of Erica. Erica moaned and thought her eyes would roll back to the top of her head due to the nerve-popping pleasure of Tammy tossing Erica's salad. Tammy held Erica's ass firmly as she pushed her tongue in and out of Erica's ass. Erica had to place her hands against a shelf to remain standing as she felt Tammy's tongue exploring inside her ass. Erica looked at what was on the shelf and a wicked idea suddenly came to her.

"Thank you, Tams. That will be enough." Tammy slowly removed her tongue from Erica's ass and kissed Erica right on her asshole before standing up.

"I hope I was good for you, Erica."

"We are not done yet. And you will refer to me as Mistress. Turn around and bend over."

"Yes, Mistress." Tammy complied to Erica's command and as she bent over she wondered at the change she had seen in Erica since the woman's first day here. The woman so uncomfortable with displaying her sexuality had undergone a complete reversal. The woman had been used and abused since she had arrived and for the first time she was in control. Tammy was afraid of what that meant for her. She had no problem licking Erica's pussy from time to time. It was what Tammy did now, and she was good at it. But Tammy was beginning to worry that Erica would not end up being a much nicer domme than Roxie was.

Erica held in her hand a large zucchini that she had plucked off one of the shelves. Erica placed the rounded tip of the vegetable just outside of Blair's pussy and said, "I'm tired of always being the one who gets fucked. I'm going to be the fucker for once." Erica shoved the zucchini into Tammy's pussy, causing Tammy to cry out in pain as her body stiffened. Erica began moving it in and out of Tammy's cunt, and as Tammy became wet it slid back and forth with ease. Tammy began moaning as the large vegetable filled her and Erica increased the frequency of her thrusts.

"Spread your cheeks open, Tams. I want a good view of that ass." Tammy reached her hands back to her ass and stretched her buttocks apart. The natural dildo stuffing Tammy's vagina was beginning to feel better and better, causing Tammy to rock back on it in rhythm with Erica's thrusts. Erica took her thumb and rubbed Tammy's asshole with it. She inserted the thumb knuckle deep in Tammy's ass as she continued fucking Tammy's pussy with the vegetable.

"That little asshole is begging to be filled. How would you like to have this knocking on your back door?" Erica asked.

"Please no, Mistress!" Tammy yelped. Erica had pushed the zucchini as far up Tammy's vagina as it could go. "It's too big!"

"Shut the fuck up," Erica said cruelly. "I want to see you swallow this food with your asshole." Erica removed her new fucktoy from Tammy's pussy and brought it up to her mouth. Erica sucked Tammy's juices off the tip and then spat messily on the end of the shaft. She brought it down to the outside of Tammy's asshole and slowly pushed the end in. Tammy shuddered in discomfort as Erica worked it slowly into Tammy's ass. After getting some of it inside, Erica moved it in and out a few times trying to loosen up Tammy's asshole. Erica pushed it in further causing Tammy to scream in pain.

"That's it, take it all like a good girl," Erica said. Erica took the zucchini out of Tammy's ass, leaving Tammy's ass a gaping cavern. Erica brought the zucchini around to Tammy's mouth and said, "Here, have a bite." Tammy put her mouth on the vegetable that had just been in her ass and bit a chunk off the end of it. Tammy chewed it up and swallowed it causing Erica to say, "Good girl."

Erica turned the zucchini around to point the uneaten end at Tammy's gaping ass and inserted that side into Tammy's asshole. Tammy winced and tried not to cry out in pain as Erica reamed her ass open.

"Be a good girl and eat your vegetables. I want your ass to eat it all up," Erica said. Erica pushed the zucchini in further until it had completed filled Tammy's ass. Only the last inch or two of the other end of the zucchini was still sticking outside of Tammy's asshole. Erica began rubbing Tammy's pussy as the vegetable was left engulfed in Tammy's tight ass. Erica stuck two fingers inside Tammy's cunt and used her fingertips to play with Tammy's insides. Erica quickly added a third finger and then her pinky. Tammy's cunt was too tight to allow Erica's thumb to penetrate, preventing Erica from inserting her entire fist.

"Don't pretend you don't love it," Erica said. "I bet you loved getting double-teamed before you came to prison, didn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Tammy wailed. "My husband and his friends took turns fucking me. I loved getting fucked by both at the same time."

"Honesty can be such a turn-on, Tams. Were their dicks ever as big as what is in your ass right now?"

"No, not even close. Can we please stop, Mistress? It hurts so much."

Erica looked up from Tammy's ass and saw her face. Tears were streaming down Tammy's cheeks and her eyes were silently pleading with Erica to desist her torture. When it came down to it, was Erica really no better than Blair? The notion disturbed Erica so much that she removed her hand from Tammy's pussy. Erica put one hand on Tammy's back and grabbed the end of the zucchini with the other hand. Erica tried to pull it out as slowly and gently as possible. Tammy squirmed as the object slid against the walls of her rectum and pulled out of her asshole. Erica attempted rubbing Tammy's back to try and relax her. Soon, the end of the zucchini popped out and left a gaping hole where Tammy's tight anus had been. Erica could easily have stuck two or three of her fingers in the cavernous expanse and she had to fight the desire to intimately explore Tammy's ass.

"That's enough," Erica said. "You can put your clothes back on."

Tammy wiped tears from her eyes and pulled her pants back up. She seemed to wait a moment to see if Erica would give her any further orders, but when she didn't speak Tammy limped toward the door. It would be days before her ass stopped hurting.

"I won't do that to you again, Tammy." Erica said. I'm sorry. I want to be better than I have been."

"You are still one of the good ones, Erica. I'm lucky to have at least one person here who can understand what it's like to be submissive."

"As long as you are serving me I will protect you, even if I can't protect myself."

"You are stronger than you realize. See you later, Erica."

Erica stood there in thought for a minute before pulling her pants back on and leaving. A few of the kitchen workers looked at her funnily as she left the storage room soon after Tammy. Erica went about her day without incident. When dinnertime came, Erica saw Blair sitting nearby Roxie at the table again. Erica was sure Blair would try something again in Roxie's presence, and to try and prevent Blair's sick fantasies from becoming reality, Erica sat at a table all by herself. She didn't care if Roxie was mad that she didn't sit with her, Erica would not put herself in the position of having to please both Mistress Blair and Mistress Roxie at the same time again. Erica ate in silence and ignored the other table.

After dinner, Erica went to complete her final education in the cell that Toni resided in. Before Erica could get there, Roxie caught up with her and grabbed her arm.

"Hey, come with me Erica."

Erica was caught by surprise that Roxie called her by name in public.

"Are you sure I won't disappoint you again?" Erica asked pointedly.

"Stop being so dramatic," Roxie said. "I have something for you in my cell."

Roxie grabbed Erica by the hand and led her to Roxie's cell. Roxie entered the room, and turned around to face Erica before she could enter.

"I feel like I overreacted earlier." Roxie said. "I don't care that you licked the pussies and assholes of over twenty women this morning. I don't care that you love the taste of Blair's shit. I was just upset that you would rather be Blair's pet than my own."

"That's not true at all! And just so we are clear, I hate having to taste Blair's shit."

"Then why do you do it?"

"I don't know. When I spent the night with her, she did something that was like she broke my mind. At the sound of her voice, I just relinquish complete control to her. I would do any sick or degrading thing she asked me to. Worst of all, I enjoy it" Erica felt on the verge of tears again.

Roxie put her hand on Erica's cheek and said, "I'm so sorry. I forgive you, and I hope you can forgive me. I sometimes forget that its only been a couple days since you admitted you like women and being submissive. You are probably feeling very confused. Blair has a strong personality, maybe stronger than mine. I think that is part of her allure for you, you gravitate toward a woman in authority."

Erica pulled Roxie into a hug. She wrapped her arms around Roxie's neck and said, "I don't think I can stop it. If the three of us were in a room, I know I would obey her before you. I know it, and I hate myself for it."

"You need to find some way to resist. For me. And for you. For us." Roxie put her arms around Erica's waist. "Remember who you were when you first got here. I remember a strong woman who wouldn't take shit from anybody, especially me. Remember that."

"I will try."

"Good. Because you have a big decision tomorrow."

Erica had almost forgotten that tomorrow would be the day when she could choose whether to be Roxie's pet permanently. Now, Blair had thrown a wrench into that decision. Roxie almost looked nervous after she mentioned the next day. Blair claimed that Roxie was in love with Erica. What did it mean for Roxie to possess Erica for her own?

"So when you and Blair were together, did you ever do... well, what her and I did?"

"No, I've never really been into that fetish. A couple times she somehow convinced me to take a shit in her mouth or on her chest. She always insisted on making out afterwards, it was so disgusting."

"Yeah, she is pretty gross." Erica said as both women laughed.

Erica held her arms tighter around Roxie and kissed Roxie on both cheeks and then on her mouth. Before Erica could introduce her tongue, Roxie broke the kiss and said, "Well, we shouldn't keep Toni waiting. She has been looking forward to this for a while. She was not happy when she got last when we drew lots for what order my friends used."

Erica asked, "Why can't I just stay here with you? That would make me feel safer than anything."

"Soon, pet." Roxie said. "We had an agreement, and I expect you to fulfill your end of the bargain. Don't worry, I'm sure Toni will be gentle. Before you go, I have something for you."

Roxie began rummaging through a box on one of the cots and then pulled out a couple furry-looking things. When Erica saw them up close she noticed they were wigs.

"I know losing your hair has been the worst for you. I was hoping this might make you feel a little better. I have a brunette wig that is pretty close to your original color. You might take this opportunity to change things if you want. Here is a jet black one, a blonde wig, and a red head wig in case you want to be a ginger."

Erica inspected the colors and hairstyles and felt on the verge of tears again, but this time from happiness. She couldn't remember anyone ever doing anything this sweet and thoughtful. These items could not have been easy to come by Erica grabbed the red head wig from Roxie and fitted the cap of the wig onto her scalp. Erica shook her new hair and felt the soft, flowing locks.

"You look gorgeous, hun," Roxie said. "You look like a natural redhead." Roxie put a hand down the front of Erica's pants and and snatched a handful of Erica's pubic hair. "I don't think the carpet matches the drapes very well though."