Prison Pet Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica pulled Roxie into a deep kiss and then broke away saying, "I hate to leave you, but I believe I have a date on the other side of this cellblock."

"Have fun," Roxie said. "I'll see you in the morning." As Erica walked out of the cell Roxie smacked her hard on the ass. Erica turned around and looked at Roxie seductively, "Don't get me started or you will never get rid of me."

"I wouldn't ever want to be rid of you. Good night, Erica."

"Good night, Roxie."

Erica walked down the prison hallway with newfound confidence. Her new hair looked luxurious and turned the heads of women in their cells. One of them even asked "Who is that?" Erica looked like a completely different woman with her wig and confident swagger. The only thing that worried her was walking by Blair's cell. Blair had her hands on the bars of her door and seemed to be waiting for Erica to walk by. Erica pretended to be adjusting her wig, but was actually covering her ears as she passed Blair. If she couldn't hear an order, she certainly would not have to obey it. Erica smiled as she passed Blair's cell. She wouldn't be able to ignore Blair forever, but at least she could make it through this night unmolested.

Erica stood outside of Toni's open cell door. She had no idea what to expect. All of her partners from the previous evenings had tested and eliminated all of Erica's sexual boundaries. There was very little left that could surprise Erica after a night with Blair. "One more night," Erica said to herself as she walked through the open door.

Toni was busy making her bed as Erica sauntered into the room. Toni was a young, skinny African-American woman with long black hair. Erica hadn't interacted much with her yet, but had been impressed by her beauty the few times they had met. Toni was absolutely gorgeous. She had dark brown eyes with monstrously long eyelashes. Her lips were full and luscious. She had been very pleasant to talk to the few times Erica sat with her at mealtimes, so Erica was cautiously optimistic about how this evening would turn out. She had to remind herself that Blair had actually been nice for a time too before eliminating that facade.

"Hey girl," Toni said to Erica. "Welcome to my very humble abode." She pulled Erica into a hug and took her by the hand. Toni rubbed her hand on Erica's hair and said, "I love the red. Come sit next to me." Erica sat on the cot next to this beautiful dark woman. Toni laid her hand on Erica's and smiled at her. Erica knew Toni was one of Roxie's closest friends; apparently they had known each other long before they both ended up in the slammer. Erica had no idea what Toni had done to end up here, though. It didn't seem to be related to any of Roxie's criminal activities.

Erica tried to appear calm, but she had several worries wearing on her. What would Toni do to her tonight? How could she resist Blair when she felt powerless to disobey her? And how could she reconcile the conflicted emotions she felt for Roxie? Toni seemed to sense this anxiety emanating from Erica and asked, "Feeling nervous?"

Erica nodded and asked in reply, "Is it that easy to tell?"

"There is nothing to be afraid of," Toni said. "We won't do anything tonight that you aren't comfortable with."

"Really?"

"Is that so surprising?"

"Well after the last few days... yes, it really is."

"I'm not really like the others, to be honest. I think Roxie wanted you to have an experience with me that you can't get with any other woman here."

Erica thought to herself and said, "Well, now I am intrigued. How do you know Roxie anyways?"

"Roxanne? Hell, I've known her my entire life. It's hard to believe, but we actually dated for a time in middle school."

Erica recalled a previous conversation with Trina and asked, "I thought Roxie didn't come out until she was in high school?"

Toni replied deviously, "Let's just say we were both very confused sexually in our younger years."

"That makes sense. Is it alright if we just talk for a bit?"

"We can do whatever you want, Erica. But at some point we will need to see each other naked. That at least is a requirement."

"Well, I might as well get started." Erica pulled her shirt off and sat barebreasted as she conversed with Toni. Toni kept her clothes on still. Erica eventually learned that Toni was in jail for prostituting herself and getting busted by an undercover cop.

"Why didn't you ask Roxie for help if you needed money so badly?" Erica asked.

"I was addicted to drugs and completely strung out. Working with a big-time drug dealer didn't seem like the best option for getting clean. We had fallen out of touch, and she was surprised to find me in here. I had always been pretty straight edge as a kid."

Toni spoke about how difficult her withdrawal was while in prison and how much Roxie had helped her. Toni had been close with Roxie when they were younger, but now that they were stuck in prison together they were practically best friends.

"So what does that make Blair then?" Erica asked

"Oh, Blair," Toni sighed. "Talk about a difficult personality. But Roxie liked her, and they had been together for almost a year before you showed up."

"What exactly did Roxie see in her anyway?"

Toni thought for a minute and then said, "It's almost like having two alpha dogs in a pack. They recognized that each other had to be the dominant personality in a group. But instead of competing with each other, instead they just wanted to fuck each other."

"So there were two dommes without a submissive in their relationship?"

"Well, they did have Tammy to share between them since she was Roxie's pet."

"Did Roxie have many of those?"

"Worried about losing your place when the next woman comes along?" Toni asked. Erica nodded. "Don't worry. Women would come and go for Roxie. She would make some lucky woman her prison bitch for a little while but she would get tired of her before too long and let her go. I've never seen her as infatuated with someone as she is with you, though. How do you feel about her?"

"When I first met I was very intimidated and a little afraid of her. But she is actually very sweet when you get to know her. And she has been the best lover I have ever had."

"So are you a lesbian, now?"

"I honestly don't know. I'm at least bisexual. I love women's bodies and I love the taste of pussy. But I haven't slept with a man in over a year and the only cock I've sucked since then disgusted me. So maybe I am."

"How has your experience been with your other "teachers".

"Trina was great. She is so sexy. I had never had anal sex before being with Avette, but after spending a night with her now I love it.

"What about Blair?"

Erica sighed and said, "I need to talk to someone about this, and I feel like I can trust you, Toni."

"You can tell me anything," Toni replied.

"I like Roxie a lot. I really do. But Blair did something to me two nights ago. She made me do horrible, disgusting things. And I liked it. She put me in a dog collar and treated me less than human and I couldn't get enough of it. I've never felt more pleasure than when I obey her commands. But where does it end? I think I'm falling for Roxie, but I would leave her in a heartbeat if Blair told me to. What can I do?"

"Just remember the way Roxie feels about you."

"She loves me, doesn't she?"

Toni nodded gravely. "I didn't think she could ever love someone that way. But she loves you. I think she would spend the rest of her life with you if you let her. I know she thinks she owns you... or she wants to anyways. But did you know you are the one who is really in control?"

"How is that?" Erica asked. "I can't see anyone controlling Roxie."

"But you do. You hold her heart in your hands. And for Roxie, that is the most frightening thing she has ever experienced."

"Wow," Erica said, seeing her relationship with Roxie in a whole new perspective.

"Just remember that Blair is only abusing you because Roxie loves you. Everything she is doing is purely out of jealousy and spite. Love will conquer all."

Erica wrapped an arm around Toni's shoulders and hugged her. "Thank you so much, Toni. I think I can make the right choice. No, I know that I can."

"Just because you are submissive, doesn't mean you can't be a strong woman. I have confidence in you."

Erica and Toni sat in awkward silence for a minute before Erica said, "So are we going to get naked or what?"

Toni laughed and said, "I thought you would never ask."

Erica pulled her pants off. She still adhered to Roxie's no underwear rule and bared her genitals for Toni to gaze upon.

"Sexy woman," Toni said. "I've gossip about how you have the sweetest tasting pussy out of anyone here after Trina. If I can make one simple request, would you please help me get my shirt and bra off."

"I would love to," Erica said. She grabbed the bottom of Toni's shirt and pulled it up above her head. Toni had medium-sized breasts that filled out her bra. Erica reached her hands back behind Toni's back to unclasp her bra. Toni's exposed breasts had tiny nipples with large areolae. Erica had only seen naked black women for the first time recently in the prison shower. Erica still couldn't believe how beautiful their dark skin looked uncovered.

"Go ahead and feel them," Toni said of her breasts. "They are fake of course."

"Really?" Erica asked incredulously.

"Yep, there was pretty much nothing there before the surgery."

Erica was curious to discover what silicone breasts felt like. They felt firmer and less soft than natural breasts. They also seemed to be more squeezable, with less give than the other tits Erica had had the pleasure to touch. Erica brought her head down to Toni's breast and began licking a nipple while her hand squeezed the other breast. Toni moaned and said, "Oh that's good." as Erica switched her mouth and hand for the opposite breast. Toni brought a hand down between Erica's legs and began rubbing her vulva. Erica moaned against Toni's breast as Toni stuck a finger into Erica's pussy.

Erica put her hands on Toni's pants and said, "It's about time we get these off, I think." Erica started to pull them down, but Toni put a hand on Erica's to stop her. Erica looked at Toni curiously while Toni said, "Before this starts, I want to make sure you want to do this. Like I said, we won't do anything you aren't comfortable with."

Erica said, "I want this, Toni. You are such a good friend to Roxie and I. I just want to make you feel good."

"OK then," Toni said. Erica pulled Toni's pants down to her ankles and then completely off her legs. Toni's thighs were thick, but shapely. Her legs had been shaved recently, and Erica ran her hands up and down Toni's legs enjoying how smooth they felt against her palms.

Erica rubbed her hands on the inside of Toni's thighs and said, "It's your turn to take it all off. I want to see to see if your pussy is as beautiful as the rest of you. I bet it tastes wonderful."

"Well about that..." Toni said as she adjusted her underwear. Erica thought she could see a bulge through Toni's panties. "Go ahead and take them off, Erica. I know you are curious."

With some trepidation, Erica slowly peeled Toni's panties down over her crotch area. Erica's mouth dropped open in shock as Toni's large black cock was revealed. Toni's pubic area was completely trimmed and shaved and looked like bare, smooth skin all around her crotch and thighs.

"You're a... a..." Erica sputtered.

"A transexual?" Toni offered.

"Yes! Are you a man or a woman?"

"Well, I was born with a penis but I identify myself as a woman."

"You look just like a woman from the waist up."

"That's the idea," Toni said with a smile.

"So do you prefer men or women then?"

"Sexually? As a bisexual, I enjoy both. I've fucked men and been fucked by them many times. Same with women."

"I'm sorry if I am being insensitive. This is my first experience with someone of... unconventional gender."

"That's a polite way to put it. This isn't too much for you, is it?"

"Well no, it's not like this is the first penis I have ever seen. If you don't mind me asking, how did you end up in a women's prison?"

"Well, I convinced the prison board that I am a woman psychologically, if not physically. The only special requirements I had were that I have separate showers and bathrooms and that I have a cell to myself."

"I guess that makes sense."

"So are you having second thoughts now about what you said? Didn't you say you wanted to make me feel good?"

"No, nothing's changed." Erica lied. "This just isn't what I was expecting."

"Have you guessed the reason why Roxie wanted you to be with me the night before you made your decision?" Erica shook her head. Toni said, "It's because if you choose to be with her, this is the last penis you will ever have inside you."

Erica's eyes widened in surprise and she realized that this was likely true. Erica was too confused sexually to know for sure if she bi or a full lesbian. Would this be a way to test that for sure? Strangely, Erica still thought of Toni as a woman even though she was staring at her long dark cock. Blood flowing to Toni's phallus was making her penis stiffen to a semi-erect state.

"Why don't you go ahead and touch it?" Toni suggested. "I promise we don't do anything you don't want to." Erica reached out a hand and put a finger on Toni's now fully erect penis. It was by far larger than any penis she had ever seen. Erica thought it ironic that this woman's penis was larger and more manly than that of any of the jocks and bros Erica had regretted sleeping with in the past. Erica grabbed Toni's cock in her fist and began jerking it slowly up and down.

"That's it. Just like that," Toni said. "Roxie wants you to be absolutely sure of what you want. If you devote yourself to her, she doesn't want you to regret anything you might end up missing." Erica was impressed that Toni could speak so nonchalantly while someone was stroking her cock. Toni put a hand between Erica's legs and started playing with her pussy. Erica was soon feeling very good as the mutual masturbation continued, and was starting to lose some of her inhibitions.

"Well, if this is going to be my last time I ever have cock, I might as well enjoy it!" Erica exclaimed. Erica held the bottom of Toni's shaft and leaned down to put her mouth over the tip of Toni's penis. Erica licked her tongue over the tiny hole at the head of Toni's cock. Toni groaned and put a hand on the back of Erica's head to guide her mouth onto her dick. Erica wrapped her lips around the top of Toni's penis and began to suck lightly. Erica slowly moved her mouth downward to engulf more of Toni in her mouth. After she had about half of Toni's dick in her mouth she began to move her mouth up and down on it. Erica tried to fit as much of Toni in her mouth as possible, but Toni's penis was enormous. It must have been at least nine inches and it felt like Erica only had half of it in her mouth before she started gagging. Toni continued moaning as she moved Erica's head up and down her cock.

"Here, let's try something new," Toni said. Toni laid down and told Erica, "Straddle my face while you suck my cock. Make yourself as comfortable as possible and I will do the rest." Erica laid over the top of Toni and positioned herself so that her mouth was right next to Toni's penis. Erica grabbed Toni's penis in her hand and started sucking on it again. She felt Toni grab her ass and spread her cheeks open to expose her pussy. Toni started licking Erica's cunt while Erica continued taking Toni in her mouth. Toni was an excellent pussylicker, her tongue instinctively knew the locations of Erica's anatomy that would provide the most pleasure. Soon, Erica was having to suck more tightly on Toni's cock to keep from moaning loudly.

Toni gently pushed Erica off of herself and then asked, "Do you want to take this any further?"

Erica already knew what she would answer. "Yes. Would you please make love to me, Toni?"

Toni sat up on her bed and beckoned to Erica with her finger. "Come here. I want you closer to me." Erica crawled over to her and put her arms arounds around Toni's neck. Toni leaned in to kiss brush her lips against Erica's and within seconds they were making out with each other. Toni ran her hand down Erica's hair and said, "You are fucking sexy as a redhead."

"You think?" Erica asked. "I almost wonder if I would look better as a blonde. It should be pretty easy to find out."

Toni asked, "How long has it been since you've had... let's say heterosexual sex for you."

"I haven't been with a man for over a year."

"That's a pretty long time. But it sounds like you've been getting it in both holes since you got here so maybe this won't be so painful at first. Come here and sit on top of me."

Erica sat on Toni's lap and felt Toni's cock brushing up against the outside of her pussy. The feel of flesh on flesh made Erica's skin begin to tingle and she started feeling wetness between her thighs.

Toni reached over to a stand with a drawer near her cot and pulled out a condom package. She unwrapped the package to remove the latex prophylactic and told Erica to put it on Toni's cock.

"I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you haven't had access to birth control. So let's play it safe." Toni said.

"That's a good idea," Erica said as she rolled the condom down over Toni's cock.

"How does the size of my cock compare to the guys you have been with?"

Erica said honestly, "It doesn't even compare. You have the largest I've ever seen. It makes the guys I've been with look pathetic."

Toni laughed and said, "I suspected as much, but didn't want to assume. We will take this very slowly. Take your pussy and put it right on the tip of my cock." Erica did so, and the feel of Toni's cock against her vagina was so exhilarating that Erica started rubbing her moistened slit against the head of Toni's penis.

"Well, I can tell you are ready. Go ahead and put me inside you slowly. Just take however much you are comfortable with.." Erica held Toni's cock in one hand and pointed it at the wet, turgid flesh of her own vagina. Erica put Toni a couple of inches inside herself and slowly moved up and down on Toni's cock. Erica put one hand on the bed to keep herself steady as she began fucking Toni. Erica moaned as she took enough of Toni's dick in her vagina to begin filling her insides. Erica had enjoyed being fucked like this by Trina and even by Blair. But the warm, fleshy feeling of a penis inside her could not be replicated by plastic. Erica wished the condom weren't there so she could feel it better.

Erica lowered her pussy to take more of Toni's cock and put her arms around Toni's neck as she sat in Toni's lap, fucking her. Erica now had most of Toni inside her, so Toni began bucking her hips up to thrust against Erica's pelvis every time Erica grinded against her. Toni's cock felt amazing as it completely filled Erica all the way into her cervix. Toni was pleasantly surprised at how well Erica was taking her cock. This was going to be a lot of fun for both of them..

Erica put a hand on Toni's face and leaned in to stick her tongue in Toni's mouth. They trades kisses and tongues as they continued grinding their genitals against each others. Erica broke the kiss and gazed at Toni as her pleasure mounted. Erica stared at the beauty of Toni in amazement as she realized she still of Toni as a woman. But she was currently having her brains fucked out by the flesh of this woman's penis. Erica enjoyed the best of both worlds as she reached down to squeeze Toni's breasts. Toni grasped Erica's buttocks tightly as she slammed Erica down onto her cock. Erica realized that despite the cock fucking her, she still thought of herself as a lesbian. She was still making love to a woman. Toni's cock was an extension of herself that could used just the same as if it were a woman wearing a strap-on.