Prison Pet Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni shouted "Oh God!" and began fucking Erica harder. Erica wailed as she slammed her pussy up and down on Toni's cock in response. Toni felt herself throbbing as she reached orgasm. She grabbed Erica's ass tighter and pushed her down to insert her cock all the way inside Erica. Erica screamed as Toni held her in place and squirted her cum deep inside her. Pleasure tremored inside Erica as she felt Toni's cock throbbing and ejaculating, precipitating her own orgasm. Erica and Toni moaned in unison as they both climaxed at nearly the same time. Erica pulled Toni into a deep kiss that lasted minutes as they traded tongues and saliva. Erica felt Toni's penis going limp inside her and finally pulled her pussy off Toni's long dick.

The condom had caught most of Toni's semen. It had ballooned into a milky white mass at the tip and the rest dripped down the side of Toni's cock and was starting to seep out beneath the ring at the bottom of the condom. Erica pulled the condom off and discarded it in a nearby trash can. She leaned over to lick the remaining cumstains off of Toni's penis and sucked lightly on the head of Toni's penis as it finally fell limp. Erica tasted latex and the unmistakable flavor of sperm on the head and sides of Toni's cock..

Toni sighed and rubbed her hand against Erica's artificial hair as Erica nestled her mouth on Toni's dick and said, "Well, that can be it then. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

Erica lifted her mouth off of Toni's cock and said, "It was amazing. But part of me is glad that this is the last penis I will ever have in my vagina."

Toni laughed and said, "Well enjoy it while it lasts. We can keep going if you want. Whatever I can do to give you pleasure."

"Well, you know me. Nothing gives me more pleasure than serving the whims of my owner. What is your biggest turn-on, Toni?" Erica questioned.

"Well you asked," Toni replied. "I would have to say analingus."

"Analingus?" Erica wondered.

"Yeah. You know. Getting my asshole rimmed out by a beautiful boy or girl's tongue."

"Oh, of course," Erica said, suddenly feeling stupid. In that case, may I please lick your asshole?"

Toni smiled and said, "Now how can I turn down such a request?" Toni pulled Erica's head out of her lap. Toni then got on her hands and knees on the cot with her ass facing Erica. "Show me what you got."

Erica leaned forward and used her hands to part the asscheeks of Toni's chocolate-colored buttocks. It looked like Toni had shaved and waxed her backside as well as her front. Her skin was as bare and soft as a baby's. Erica stuck her tongue out and licked the brown orb of Toni's anus. Toni moaned as Erica licked up, down, and around Toni's asshole as she squeezed Toni's buttocks. Erica licked her tongue inside Toni's asshole and thought about what would feel most pleasurable for her.

Erica took a hand off of Toni's ass and brought it down her thigh until she was stroking Toni's cock. The combination of Erica's tongue in Toni's rectum and Erica's grip on her cock caused Toni to feel aroused again. Erica felt in amazement as blood flowed to Toni's flaccid penis and she became erect again. While retaining her grip on Toni's penis, Erica removed her tongue from Toni's asshole and after a final lick of her anus moved her head back. Erica took her hand on Toni's ass and extended a finger towards Toni's asshole. Erica's finger easily penetrated and Erica had an up close look as her finger moved in and out of Toni's ass. Erica jerked Toni's cock in the same rhythm as her finger fucking Toni's ass. Erica added a second finger, increasing Toni's pleasure.

"Oh, you are a nasty little girl," Toni said, gasping at the anal intrusion. "You are going to make Roxie a very happy woman."

Erica laughed and said, "That's the idea." She leaned forward to whisper in Toni's ear, "Will you please fuck me in the ass. I want to feel a penis inside there for the first and last time. You feel ready to me." Indeed, Toni's enormous cock had stiffened to its full size.

"Lay down on the cot with your ass on the edge," Toni whispered back.

Erica did as she was told and lifted her ass slightly up and spread her legs high open in the air for Toni to access any part of her she desired. Toni got on her knees and began licking Erica's pussy. Toni eat Erica long enough to get her going again and then pulled Erica's body up and back in order to reach Erica's asshole. Toni tonguefucked Erica until her saliva coated Erica's ass and her tongue had opened Erica's anus. While Toni wasn't as good as eating pussy as Roxie, or at licking an asshole like Avette, Erica was still in heaven as Toni stimulated the nerve endings that extended from her lower orifices to the rest of her body.

Toni sat up and put her cock right next to Erica's ass. "Are you ready?" Toni asked. "It's up to you if you want me to wear a condom for this."

"No, I want to feel your flesh inside of mine. Let me get myself ready first." Erica reached two fingers down by her ass, and in stark contrast to a few days ago she was able to easily penetrate her anus with both fingers. Erica moved them in and out, trying to loosen her hole as much as possible. After doing as much good as she could, Erica removed her fingers and said, "I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

"We will take it really slow, okay?"

Erica nodded and Toni brought her hips forward to push the tip of her cock into Erica's waiting asshole. Toni held her cock in one and hand used the other to hold Erica's leg as she guided her penis toward Erica's back door. Erica grunted as the head of Toni's penis spread her ass open and slowly pushed its way deeper. After penetrating a few inches, Toni felt too much resistance and Erica gasped in pain as Toni's penis was held in place inside her ass. Toni moved the head and first part of the shaft in and out of Erica's ass, being careful not to penetrate any further. Erica's pussy began leaking as the combination of pleasure from Toni's hand on her pussy and pain from Toni's cock in her ass sent waves of satisfaction throughout Erica's body. The additional pleasure emboldened Erica to pushed her ass against Toni's cock and tried to bury it deeper inside her rectum.

"Easy does it, tiger." Toni said. "You need to relax before I go deeper. Work the muscles of your ass like you are taking a shit."

Obeying Toni's command, Erica flexed the muscles of her ass in a familiar way and felt Toni's cock become able to slide further into her. It was very painful, but Erica loved the feeling of her ass getting filled now. Toni continued rubbing Erica's pussy as her cock moved in and out of Erica's ass. Erica put her hand on Toni's and guided her touch to the places on Erica's genitals that felt the most stimulating. Erica and Toni's hands masturbated Erica as Toni's cock slowly moved in and out of Erica's ass. Toni was careful not to bury her entire cock inside Erica. She wanted to make Erica feel good, not destroy her.

Erica's moaning grew louder and louder and Toni felt liquid gushing up out of Erica's pussy and running all over her fingers. Erica wailed as her orgasm hit her and moved her ass up and down Toni's cock. The added sensation of Toni's enormous cock in her ass created the most intense orgasm of Erica's life. Toni was so turned on by the sight of Erica convulsing in pleasure and taking all of Toni in her ass that she immediately began cumming as well. Toni's cum spurted all over inside Erica's rectum. Toni groaned as the cum poured out of her. Erica and Toni gasped for a breath for a minute until finally Toni removed her cock from Erica's anus.

"I think I should probably use the bathroom," Erica said. "Just to get rid of all the cum."

"Wait. Can I make one final request?" Toni asked. "Will you show me your creampie. Just do it on the bed, I don't mind.

"Whatever you like, Toni, " Erica said. Erica sat up on the bed and spread her gaping asshole wide open with both hands to try pushing Toni's sperm out. A mass of cum farted out of Erica's asshole and sprayed onto the bed. A line of semen slowly dripped out of Erica's assholeErica kept pushing her anus out and farting until every remnant of Toni's ejaculate was drained from her. Some of Toni's semen had pooled outside of Erica's anus and Toni leaned down to slurp it off. Erica sighed as Toni cleaned all of her cum off of Erica. Toni came over to Erica's front and began kissing her. Erica noticed with surprise that Toni hadn't swallowed the cum but was now forcing it into Erica's mouth with her tongue. Erica returned Toni's kiss and they began trading the semen back and forth between their mouths. Toni's mouth and tongue kissed Erica sloppily and she pulled her mouth back so that a long, thin mixture of saliva and sperm connected their tongues. Erica sucked the string slowly back into her mouth until her lips felt contact with Toni's again. Erica and Toni continued making out until they had both swallowed all of Toni's cum.

"Well, I'm spent," Toni said after a while.

"Me too," Erica replied.

"Let's go to bed." Toni said as she gestured to the cot on the other side of the room. "We don't need to sleep on the cot we just befouled, let's go to the clean one."

Erica and Toni faced each other underneath the covers and snuggled close. Erica still couldn't get over how amazing it felt to feel Toni's breasts pushed up against hers the same time Toni's warm cock rubbed against her leg. They gave each other a kiss good night and Toni asked, "Are you ready for tomorrow?"

"As ready as I will ever be," Erica replied.

"Do you know what your decision will be yet?"

Erica shook her head. "I want to be with Roxie, but I feel so confused. Blair does something to me that I can't explain."

"Complete submission?"

"Something like that. I worry that I will never be able to give myself to Roxie like that. So how can I ever be good enough for her then?"

Erica felt tears starting to form around her eyes again, she never used to be such a weepy mess. Toni shushed her and began stroking Erica's hair. "Don't worry about that tonight. Just rest, and remember who really loves you."

Erica hugged Toni closer and whispered, "Thank you."

Toni quickly fell asleep but Erica stayed awake, worrying and wondering what the next day would bring.

To Be Continued...

Coming soon: The concluding chapter of Prison Pet.