Prison Possession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daisy_x
Daisy_x
287 Followers

'As movie perfect as this moment is, it kinda hurts Sammy,' James winced and Sam stepped back.

'Sorry, sir,' he said, and James looked at him with a warm expression. The guard beside him raised an eyebrow at Sam.

'Sir huh?' he said and Sam blushed.

'It's okay, Sammy. This is Neil, he's a friend,' he said and Neil nodded shortly.

'How you doing kid?' he asked gruffly, Sam glanced at James who nodded at him to answer.

'Yeah, I'm ok,' he said quietly.

'What happened this morning should never have happened. Lorenzo and his men are being punished for possession of a weapon, and will not ever be permitted in this block again.'

'That's good,' Sam said and the guard glanced from James to him curiously.

'But apart from that, you're doing ok? I know the first few days can be hard on young newcomers like yourself. Has James been... looking after you ok?' he asked carefully eyeing his expression.

'Yes he has, and I am ok. Thank you for the concern,' he replied and James gave him a knowing smile before turning towards the guard and clapping him on the shoulder.

'See Neil? I told you, nothing to worry about. Now, I was told bed rest. I'm assuming Sammy and I will both be on lock down for the next 48 hours after the fight?'

'Yes,' Neil confirmed. 'Well then if you're both fine I will be locking you in the cell now. Your meals will be brought to you.'

With that he closed the cell door and locked it, leaving Sam and James stood looking at each other.

'How are you, sir?' Sam asked tentatively, looking at his bruised face with pity and a feeling he couldn't quite understand. Was it pain? Or guilt? No it was something more, something bursting from his chest, desperate to help him.

'I would be lying if I said I wasn't in a lot of pain,' James admitted. 'But it's all worth it to see you're okay, except-' he hesitated and approached Sam and rubbed his thumb over the plaster on his cheek. Sam reached up and took his hand in his, pulling it away from the wound.

'It's just a scratch,' he said but James looked troubled, and then his face darkened.

'That fucking good for nothing Tony Lorenzo,' he spat, wincing as he lowered himself onto Sam's bed with difficulty. Sam moving to sit beside him. 'He's a homophobic cunt.'

'That's why he targeted us?' Sam asked.

'Yes, and the fact we have history. It's not the first time we've had a fight, except last time I won. Fucking asshole is going to have the upper-hand now. Shit! This better not affect any of my tradings with his block,' he muttered darkly before sighing miserably. 'I'd understand if you wanted to break off our deal. Turns out I can't protect you in the way I thought I could. If those guards hadn't come who knows what would have happened. I let you down.'

Sam hesitated, James was offering an end to the humiliation, to the sexual acts, to everything. And yet, it wasn't even a slightly difficult decision.

'No sir, I don't want that.'

James looked at him hopefully, 'you don't?'

'No sir. You took a beating for me, I don't know anyone else that would ever do that for me.'

James smiled, 'I'd do it again in a heartbeat.'

He leaned forward to kiss Sam gently but grunted in pain.

'Lie down sir,' Sam said, helping James to lie on his bed. He slowly pulled his t-shirt up to see the pattern of bruises and cuts across his chest.

'It looks worse than it is,' James said at his horrified expression. He gulped pulling the t-shirt back down and moving to lay beside him, resting his head gently in the crook of his arm.

James sighed, 'it's a shame, before Tony butted in we were having such a pleasant conversation.'

Sam frowned, 'I don't remember.'

'No? You had a semi thinking about me if I remember correctly,' he said with faint amusement in his voice.

Sam remembered and blushed scarlet.

'So it was about me!' James said, Sam could hear the laughter in his voice now.

'You're lucky you're injured or I would hit you sir,' Sam said sitting up and pretending to bat his chest. But he was smiling too, it was embarrassing, but he knew James wasn't judging him for it. He never did.

'Would you let me fuck you Sammy?' James asked quietly, reaching up to stroke his hair. Sam bit his lip, it still seemed such a scary thought. But today had revealed feelings for James he didn't think he had. He knew if he lost him now he would feel lost too, he needed him, he liked being close to him, and maybe that would be the ultimate feeling of security that he seemed to crave so much.

'Maybe. But not now, you're still so injured,' he said and James sighed.

'But when I'm better? You will let me? I don't want to force you.'

Sam nodded, 'I think so, but I'm not sure yet.'

James smiled, 'that's good enough for now then. So if we can't have sex what can we do?'

Sam hesitated. He knew James was asking him, testing him to see if he would commit willingly, instead of just in return for protection. But he had already made up his mind. His ex girlfriend had betrayed him. His friends had abandoned him. His family had turned their backs in shame. Even the justice system had failed him. But here was a man who wanted him, cared for him, and made him feel safe. He had never thought himself as gay, but maybe, for James, he would try it.

He moved down the bed and gently slid his hand into James boxers. He smiled and moaned in pleasure as Sam gently rubbed up and down his long shaft.

'Mm yes Sammy,' he said softly and Sam grinned.

He couldn't believe how excited he was getting himself, it's like he was getting off on James's pleasure, on his praise, and James knew it.

Once James penis was fully erect Sam moved the boxers aside, and lowered his mouth onto it.

James gasped in pleasure. This was pure ecstasy. His body felt on fire, his face a mask of pain but god, if he had known the outcome would have been this? He would have staged the fight himself.

He looked down at the boy, more perfect than he could ever have imagined, his warm mouth pumping up and down his penis, the tip grazing the roof of his mouth, his tongue pressed against it. Willingly. He was a natural. Not just at sucking cock, but at being a submissive, being his submissive. He wanted it, he wanted James to show him the way. He could see the change in his eyes the moment he had walked into the cell. Neil had been going off at him about drawing too much attention to himself after what he had done for him, but he had ignored the guard. Focused on getting back to Sam. He had blacked out in the showers and was afraid as to what had happened to him, but when their eyes met he was overwhelmed with a rush of emotions he didn't know.

He had had boys before, boys he thought he had loved. But the way Sam's big eyes looked up at him with such fear and relief were enough to crush his heart. He had flung himself into his arms like a child and although his body screamed in pain, his mind relished the feeling of holding him.

He felt the pleasure creeping over his body like pins and needles, his breathing laboured. Sam picked up on the signs and sped up his efforts, bobbing his head up and down as fast as he could, pulling right out and down to the hilt with ease. It was too much. He came, hard.

Sam swallowed the cum dutifully, sitting up with a smile, wiping away a dribble that had come out the side of his mouth. His hair disheveled and his eyes bright with excitement James couldn't wait until he was healed, to deliver him the pleasure he knew he was going to beg for again and again. He wanted to hear him beg, hear his moans as he slid into him, claiming his body entirely, becoming one. But for now...

James opened his arms and Sam crawled back into them, wondering what the next day would have in store for him.

Daisy_x
Daisy_x
287 Followers
12