Prison Release

Story Info
She picked a new friend up from prison.
4.3k words
4.44
21.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I inhaled the crisp and clean morning air. The car was cold and I could feel the metal sting my skin through my sweater as I leaned against it. I looked down again at my watch, almost time. I made my way along the fence and waited at the gate, the doors would open soon. It seemed like forever and then the heavy doors started to click and swung open. Four guys walked out with duffel bags of belongings bulging with items. I didn't care so much about them, their was one more solitary man walking down the path behind them. He seemed to take everything in and glanced back and forth every so often. I already knew what he was looking for. I stepped over from behind the shadow of the gate and I felt his eyes find me. He was no longer walking back behind the other guys, he was sprinting towards me, his bags left on the ground in the walkway. I took in a deep breath of air as he came towards me and picked me up off of my feet spinning me around. He put me down and held me close to him.

"Your even more beautiful than the last time you came to visit."

I smiled back at him not sure how to respond to this compliment, I sure wasn't used to hearing things like this.

"You better go get your bags before someone else walks out of those doors and takes them."

I was a little uneasy in this situation and not really sure how to handle what was probably going happen. This man that I was picking up from prison was a friend of my best friend's boyfriend. A year ago she had encouraged me to write to him as he and her boyfriend Joel were doing time together and he was quite lonely. Against my better judgment I had picked up a pen and sat down one night to right him a quick letter. Now here I was, ready to pick him up on his release day.

He returned to me with his bags and we walked to the car. I opened the trunk and he set them inside and pushed it closed. We both stopped and looked at each other. His easy smile put me at ease and I felt like just maybe this was going to turn out to be just fine and everything would work out.

I got in the car and he climbed into the passenger seat awkwardly. We left the parking lot and pulled onto the two lane country highway.

"So what do you want to do first now that your free?" I asked the question and immediately started to blush knowing that he had told me a hundred times, in detail, in his letters exactly what he wanted to do when he got out. His low chuckle let me know that he had not forgotten. My stomach continued to do flip-flops.

"Well, how far away is the hotel?"

"The closest one I could find with a decent rate was in Pittsburgh, I drove the three hours from there to here this morning."

He ignored me for a moment and continued to look out the window.

"That's pretty far away. You couldn't find anything closer?"

"I looked but I also knew that you wanted to do some shopping, since you have no clothes, and I figured you would want to get something to eat since you haven't had a meal other than jail food in three years, and I knew that this was closer to your moms house so you could see your son ." My voice trailed off, I knew that I was rambling, I was so nervous. I looked over at him and I knew that he could tell. He reached out and put his hand over mine where it was resting on the center console. My skin felt on fire.

"Its OK. I was curious is all. I am so thankful to have you here right now, you have no idea how happy I was to see you standing there and waiting for me. I feel like the most lucky man to be here with you right now."

Really he had no idea just how lucky he was. I had come quite close to not picking him up that morning. My nerves had almost gotten the better of me.

I lived in Georgia, quite a distance from Pennsylvania. I had written to him for the past year and our letters had gotten more and more personal as we got to know each other. After a few months he asked if he could call me and he started calling me once or twice a week. In the past year he had never once asked me for money, or to accept a collect call, he always bought a phone card to call me. We grew closer and closer and he was quite clear in his letters that he wanted to start his life over and he wanted it to be with me. I had responded that I cared for him as I had gotten to know him, but I had been hurt so much in the past that I was wary and not sure of what I had wanted to do. He had promised to be patient and we had left things at that. I had been to visit him twice when my friend had gone to visit Joel, her boyfriend. They were not contact visits, I could just talk to him on a phone, but at least I could see him.

I looked over at him and he had placed his head against the car window, his eyes were closed and I could hear that his breathing had slowed. He had told me the night before on the phone that he couldn't sleep because he was so excited to get out. I was sure he was exhausted from all of the emotions. I continued to drive on the narrow, windy road as we wove through fields and next to dairy farms where the distinct odor of many livestock in a small area wafted through the car.

I myself had not been in a relationship for quite a period of time. It had been almost two years since I had last been with a man. My ex boyfriend Ryan was mean and angry and our relationship had turned into an abusive nightmare. A nightmare I did not plan on reliving any time soon. So when Hilda had asked me to write her boyfriends cell mate I didn't see the harm. I was single and I didn't really have anyone to talk to. I had just broken up with Ryan and moved home to live with my parents. His letters had gotten me through some dark months in my life. I had then saved up some money and moved to Georgia and we had continued to write to each other while I kept him up to date on how my new life was going. Then I had come to realize that his release date was quickly approaching. He wanted me to be the one to pick him up and he was quite clear about what he wanted to do with me when I did. I had replied to him that I was unsure of things and would love to see him and then see how things went. This had seemed to satisfy him to a point. I agreed to pick him up, and now here I was.

I settled back into my seat and continued to drive. I was now sure that he was sleeping soundly so I took a few moments to look over at him. Chris had a very nice body. He had frequently written to me and told me about the vigorous work outs he put his body through every day. It had certainly paid off. His arms were thick and muscular and I was sure that so was the rest of him. He had a warm complexion and dark hair, he was Italian and it was obvious to me that he was. I found myself looking over every so often at him. I had a hot and handsome man in my car and all he wanted was me and yet I was afraid. I looked at myself in the rearview mirror. I wasn't so bad looking myself. I went to the gym five days a week, I was always eating healthy. I had pale skin dotted with freckles and strawberry blonde hair to go along with it. He could definitely do a lot worse. Why was I feeling so insecure?

After another hour and a half the signs were increasing and I could see the city in the distance. I reached over and shook Chris, I was going to need his help. He woke up, startled by my touch and shook his head as if to clear it.

"I don't really know where anything is. Your going to have to tell me how to get to the mall or somewhere where you can shop. Our hotel is in two exits."

"Just take the exit for the hotel and I'll just run into Wal-Mart and buy a pair of jeans and some shirts to wear until I can get some money from my mom."

He directed me to the Wal-Mart and we went inside and he quickly picked out a few items and went to the cash register. The cashier told him the total and I he frowned and started to ask if he could take some things off of the bill. I nudged him out of the way and slid my credit card through the card reader and signed. He took the bags and we silently walked to the parking lot.

"Thank you for doing that, I felt so stupid. I didn't remember things being so expensive."

"Don't worry about that, just figure out somewhere that you would like to eat, I'm starving."

We quickly discussed what we wanted to eat and neither one of us was in the mood for a long meal at a restaurant so we decided upon Wendy's and we were soon in the line at the drive through. We got our food and drove to the hotel. His mom was out of town so he wouldn't be able to see her until the next day and we had decided that he would just stay with me. I had gotten a room with two double beds at the hotel and he went and set his bags on the bed that was still made and informed me that he was going to take a shower.

He disappeared into the bathroom and I soon heard the shower water running. I ate my food and then layed back on the pillows and flicked on the TV. I was suddenly so tired. I felt my eyes growing heavy and knew I wasn't going to be able to fight it off much longer. I drifted off into a heavy sleep. I woke up and the room was pitch black. I opened up my cell phone and the time read 9:30 PM. I had been asleep for over four hours, and where was Chris. I rolled over and turned the lamp on between the two beds. He was in his bed asleep with the comforter pulled up to his waist. He was not wearing a shirt and I could see that he really did have rock hard developed muscles everywhere.

I noticed that my shoes and socks were on the floor beside the bed and I knew that he must have taken them off of my feet before covering me up with the extra blanket off of his bed since I had been asleep on top of mine. I was still fully clothed otherwise. I smiled at how sweet and thoughtful he had been. I really did care for this man, even though I had only known him through letters. I just didn't want to get hurt again. I knew all about "jail talk", and I wasn't going to fall for that. Chris had always struck me as genuine, I was hoping that my instincts were right. I turned off the light, I didn't want to wake him and turned the TV on with the volume low. After about a half an hour I noticed movement from his bed and he had rolled over onto his side facing me. He was watching me intently.

"Nice of you to join me sleepyhead." His voice was low and it came out almost like a growl.

"You fell asleep in the car first you know."

"So I guess that makes us even."

The silence then fell heavy between us. For two people who had so much to say in letters and on the phone it was really quite different face to face. He started first.

"I had been imagining this day, when you would come to get me for months. I always knew that you would be there. Jane, you have no idea how much I care for you. The nice things you said and the way you giggled on the phone it made it so much easier to get through the days in there. I felt like I was back in high school again with a crush. I know that you and I were meant to meet and this is fate. I don't want to scare you by telling you this, but I really love you. I know you want to take things slow and I don't want to scare you, but I know that in my heart I will always love you."

"Chris I really do care for you, you know that I do or I wouldn't be here. Georgia and PA are so far away, do you think that we could make this work? I know your on parole."

"I can have the parole change to another state and transfer down there to be with you, I know you have a career you won't want to leave and to honest I need to get out of Pennsylvania and start over for real. If you will let me show you just how much I care for you I promise I will give you everything you ever wanted."

I continued to look at him and he sat up slowly in his bed. I sat up as well, not sure what was going to happen next.

"Would you be willing to try? If things don't work or you aren't feeling me then I will leave, no questions asked. I just know that I am supposed to be with you. I don't want to lose you. You're the only person who cared about me while I was in there and you didn't even know me. That means more than anything else."

This was not what I had expected to hear. We had never really talked about what would happen between us on a long term basis after he got out.

He slowly stood up and the comforter fell away revealing that he was wearing boxers and nothing else. He came over to where I was sitting and sat down next to me. He took my hand off of my lap and brought it up to his mouth and kissed each of my fingers one by one. I knew that I should probably say something but when I opened my mouth to speak he shook his head and drew one of my fingers into his mouth and started to slowly suck on it. I could feel the heat rising in my face and I was already really turned on. He was watching me and I looked into his eyes. When he released my finger he continued to look at me.

"Do you want me?"

I nodded my head, afraid I wouldn't be able to form words out of my mouth at that moment if my life depended on it.

"Tell me what your thinking and what you want."

I sat there for a few minutes forming my thoughts and he held my hand and waited.

"Chris, I need you. I need to feel someone love me and hold me and want me. I want to try and see if things will work between us. I would be very happy if you came home with me and we were together."

He smiled. So did I. I was a little shocked. I knew that this was not my head speaking those words, just my heart. I knew that what I was agreeing to was not rational. I was going to let a convicted felon getting out of prison come and live with me. For some reason it felt so right to me.

He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back onto the bed. I put my hands up against his chest and stopped him. He rolled off of me and next to me on the bed. Since the bed was so small his body was still right next to me, touching me.

"I do want you, but its been awhile for me. Please take it slow, and be gentle with me."

"I would never do anything to hurt you. I am definitely going to take my time with this, I want you to enjoy every moment. The only problem is that there are a few things in the way." He was glancing over my body at my fully clothed form.

He leaned over me and started kissing my forehead, then he worked his way down my face, kissing everything is his path, my eyelids, my nose, my cheeks, then he finally made it to my mouth. His kiss was slow and relaxed, he was getting to know my taste. I was still a little nervous and tense but this was helping me relax. I could already feel myself getting wet in anticipation.

He broke away from me and moved so he was straddling my stomach. He took my shirt from the bottom and pulled it up over my head to reveal the black lacy bra that I was wearing. He looked down at me and smiled and then he casually tossed my shirt onto the floor beside the bed. The he was back to kissing my mouth, he was still at his slow and relaxed pace. His hands reached under me to hold his body to mine and I could feel my skin against his chest. It felt wonderful. I wished that he would take off my bra. He had most of his weight on me and I felt completely covered with his kisses and the feel of him. He was still straddling me with his chest resting against mine and his body supporting him. I could feel that he was already hard and his cock was growing between our bodies.

He sat up again and I realized that while he had his hands around my body he had stealthily unhooked my bra and he plucked it off my chest and threw it on the floor to join my shirt. Now he was kissing my neck and nipping as he went, he slid down my body and stopped to lick me from shoulder to shoulder. I shuddered at the sensation. He took my left nipple into his mouth and started sucking on it in his slow and careful way. He stopped and my breath caught in my throat, I did not want him to stop.

"I want you to open your eyes honey. I want you to keep them open the whole time. I want to make love to you, and I want to able to look into your eyes so I can see that your with me. I want you to watch and see everything that I do to you."

I nodded and looked at him. I watched as he buried his face against my body and went back to sucking on my nipple again. After a few minutes he stopped and switched to the other nipple and he ran his fingers lightly up and down my rib cage. He glanced up at me every few moments to make sure that I was watching him and I got hotter and hotter each time his eyes met mine. This was really intense for me. I had been with other guys before, even ones who said that they loved me, but it had never been like this. What I was feeling in this moment was like nothing I had ever felt before.

Chris was climbing off of me and he sat on the bed and unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off of me. He got off of the bed and went to stand in front of my feet. He knelt on the floor and began to take each one of my toes into his mouth. His hands were rubbing my feet while his mouth was taking its time with each of my toes. It was all I could do to keep my eyes open, instead of letting them roll back into my head. Then he sat on his haunches and reached his hands up and pulled off my lacy black thong. He sat there and stared at my pussy and looked up again into my eyes. He kept his eyes locked with mine while he slid my thighs apart and settled himself on his chest in between them.

He took a single finger and slid it into my pussy.

"Jane, your so wet."

He started to slowly move his finger around inside of me and then put a second one in. My pussy was dripping wet at this point. He removed his fingers and put them both in his mouth and sucked my juices from them.

"You taste great, I'm really gonna enjoy this."

He slid his tongue along my slit and then pushed his tongue in as far as he could and moved it back and forth. I was moaning and trying my hardest to stay still. He moved his tongue to my clit and alternated between sucking it and then flicking his tongue against it. Then he put his fingers back inside my pussy and fingered me while he sucked my clit. My orgasm came all of a sudden and Chris held my hips and kept sucking my clit until all of the waves passed. I was shaking I had cum so hard, after a few years with no sexual contact I was making up for lost time pretty quick.

Chris came up to lay next to me on the bed. I could see that was still hard and I wanted to do something for him now. I sat up to scoot down the bed to give me head and he stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

I pointed to his dick and he shook his head no.

"This is about you. I want to make you feel good. Let me take care of you. If we are going to live together, we'll get around to that eventually."

He pulled me back up to him and held me against his chest. I wanted so badly to feel him. I put my hand around his cock and could feel him strain against my hand. He moaned softly in my ear. I slid my hand under the elastic in his boxers so I could start rubbing him. He moaned again. I tried to pull his boxers down and he grabbed both of my hands and pinned them back against my body.

"Jane, I want you really badly. If you don't stop its going to happen faster than what I had planned."

"I want to feel you inside me Chris."

He looked at me and I could tell that he was just as ready as me. He slid his boxers off and positioned himself over me. He started kissing me again. This time his kisses were urgent, he had a need and he was going after what he wanted. His hands were all over me, in my hair, pinching my nipples, in my pussy. Then he stopped and looked at me

"I really do love you. I'm not saying it because I just want to have sex with you. You are best thing that has ever happened to me."

I smiled back at him and reached up to meet his lips. I could feel his cock pressing against my lips. He slid his cock into my pussy.

12