Prison Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?"

I smiled back and nodded. He pulled his cock all the way out and slammed into me. I gasped as he filled me completely. I felt so full and then he slammed me again and again. He stopped just for a second to ask me if I was alright and kiss me. He put my legs up on his shoulders and kept pumping away into me. I was screaming his name, I could feel another orgasm building and I was getting close. He stopped.

"What did you do that for?"

"You were about to come and I want to come with you."

He pushed my knees up so they were up by my ears and started slamming me again. After just a few minutes I was on the verge of an orgasm.

"I'm gonna come and you better not stop this time!"

He didn't stop this time he just started slamming me harder and faster and I started clawing his back and digging my nails into him. The he pumped into me one final time and I came and I felt him release inside of me.

He collapsed down onto me.

"How was that?"

"If you keep doing that I'm gonna keep you forever."

"That's what I was hoping you would say."

With that he wrapped me up in his arms and I nuzzled my face into his neck. I never wanted this moment, this feeling with him to end.

12