Prison School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"Since I have always lived in this dorm, I can't speak for Dorm 2, but it would seem that most of the guys in this dorm are very comfortable with nudity. The majority of the guys are rarely clothed once in for the night, most sleep nude and, if they swim, they swim naked. Sometimes new guys will tend to be a little more up tight for the first 2 or 3 weeks, then let it all hang out after that."

Kurt admitted, "I'm kinda thinkin' I might be comfortable here hangin' around naked, as long as I'm not the only one. If a dude offered to suck me off, I might even go for that." Then added, "but I don't think I could ever handle a guy's cock in my mouth though."

Marty responded, "Kurt, I hope you don't think I was trying to come on to you. I was just trying to make you feel a little more comfortable."

"Well," Kurt said, "It's been an interesting, and enlightening conversation, but I have had a long day, and tomorrow is my first day of training. I wanna catch up with Adam, and then try and get some sleep. Both men went back into the Dorm and to the rec. room.

Adam was in a TV chair, about to fall asleep and didn't even see Kurt come up to him. "Adam?" said Kurt, "You 'bout ready to hit the sack?" Adam just nodded and got to his feet, following Kurt out of the room and into the sleeping area. They went to their assigned beds.

"You feeling better Kurt?" asked Adam.

"Yeah, feelin' great now, just tired." Kurt went on, "And I feel like cryin' too. Not because of Jesse, that's over. But because I am fortunate enough to have the greatest friend anyone could hope to ever have." Kurt walked over to where Adam was by his bed, hugged him, kissed him on the cheek and said, "Thank you Adam, for being my friend."

Adam, blushing, "Awe shucks, Kurt. I'm sure you would have done the same for me. I am ready for bed though."

Both boys shoved back their blankets and folded back the top sheet and started to undress, taking off the shoes, socks, jeans, shirts. Kurt also removed his boxers while Adam stood in shock.

"Kurt! You're naked!" Adam blurted.

Kurt replied, "And you're observant. You're acting like you've never seen my cock before. I'm realizing that most of these guys sleep nude, why should we be any different? I need to go shut off these bright lights."

Kurt walked down the isle in all his naked glory and flicked off the 2 switches, leaving just the dim nightlights on, then walked back to his bed, sliding in and covering his body with the sheet.

Adam, perplexed, "I just can't believe you're going to bed naked! How are you going to get up in the morning, with the lights on, without someone seeing your privates?

"I guess," Kurt answered, "If they even happen to look my way, their gonna see my big black cock. And since I usually wake up with morning wood, it'll be a really big black cock. They'll get over it. Goodnight Adam, my friend. Sleep Tight!."

Adam said, "There is just no way I can be naked around all these guys. I've got to at least keep my boxers on."

Kurt responded, "Adam, you're fortunate. At least you have a decent sized penis, quite sizable when it's hard, and a really cute ass. If anyone picks on you it'll be 'cause you wear the tidy whites to bed, not because of you enmities. Now, go to sleep, please."

They both finally fall asleep, wondering what tomorrow will bring.

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers
12