Prison School Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look how hard I still am! You gonna get me off?"

"You know I can't bring myself to suck a dick or take it up the ass either." Bobby said, apologetically. "If you want, I am willing to jerk you off."

"Ok, do it."

Zach was still quite hot, and it only took about 4 or 5 minutes for Bobby to jerk Zach off. The three men then rinsed off, dried off, and headed to the main part of the dorm to get dressed for dinner.

* * * * * * * * * *

Nathan slipped into the rec. room to wait for the Training groups to return. It was still only about 4:30 PM. It is Nate's intention to try and make a "date" with Adam. About 5 PM several of the trainees entered the building.

Nate, stopping Adam on the way in, "Can I see you a minute?"

Adam, walking over to Nate, "Sure, what's up?"

What are your plans for this evening?

"Take a shower, eat, and probably watch some TV. Why?"

"I wondered if you might like to take a walk. Maybe we could find a secluded place and just have a chat?" Then, Nate added, "I would really like to get to know you a little better."

Adam, nodding his head, "Sounds like a plan, and, I think I would like that, very much. Want to meet me here, say, about 7 PM?"

"Sounds good," Nate answered, giving Adam a thumb up.

* * * * * * * * * *

It is almost 7:00 PM and Kurt and Adam have both returned from dinner. Kurt is relaxing for a few, and planning to do another workout at the gym. They're both in the rec. room watching a bit of TV. Adam is trying to keep an eye on the doorway because he doesn't want to miss seeing Nate.

Kurt questioned, "What are you so antsy about Adam?"

"Nothing, really, just a dude wants to chat with me about something. We're supposed to hook up about 7."

"Well, have fun. If I am not here when you get back, I'll prolly still be at the gym, or maybe showering.

Adam went outside to wait for Nate, but didn't have to wait long.

"Hi Adam." It was the cheerful voice of Nate, walking up toward Adam with his hand extended. The two shook hands. "Got any idea of a place we can go, just to talk, without any extra ears around?"

"Yeah," Adam responded, "Couple places. Let's go this way." Nate walked with Adam. "So, why do you want to get to know me better?"

"Adam, I know this is probably going to sound stupid, but, do you know that you are special? When I met you, in the shower that day, my heart told me you were special, and almost leaped out of my chest!"

"I can, I think, understand that. And if I am not mistaken, aren't you also gay?

"I am gay, and you have told me that you are straight, am I correct?"

"I am straight, but I have done a couple things lately that are confusing to me. I'm just a little bit concerned about the strength of my sexuality."

"So what are the things you have done?" asked Nate.

"Number 1, I have never allowed anyone to suck my dick, but I let you do it. Number 2, There is no way in hell I would ever take a cock in my mouth, but I took yours. Number 3, This morning when you nudged me over at the urinal, I was watching you pee and actually enjoyed seeing your cock. Number 4, after we left there, I thought about having had your cock in my mouth, and I suddenly had an erection, for no reason."

"I'll try to help you, if I can" Nate responded. "Anything else that seems strange?"

"One more thing. You are like a magnet to me. I have never been attracted to a guy before, however, I find myself extremely attracted to you, and I don't have the slightest idea why. I can't ignore it! The attraction is so strong."

"I said I would try to help you," Nate said, "and I am going to. Take my hand and let's go sit on that log." Adam, somewhat reluctantly, let Nate take his hand. "Actually, let's straddle it, face to face. It's easier to talk, one on one that way."

Nate put his hands on Adam's shoulders and moved his face to just a few inches in front of Adam's face. "I am going to ask you a couple questions, Adam. You need to answer them truthfully, okay?"

"I'll try."

"Adam, look deeply into my eyes, tell me what you see."

"I see, caring, compassion, and - and - someone I want to be with!"

"You know, Adam, sometimes we are not always the person we think we are. That includes sexuality. Nobody really wants to be gay but it's not a choice. We are what we are. How did I know I was gay? It was fairly easy for me. Women didn't have any effect on me, but guys did. But there are really only a few certain guys that can really turn me on. You are one of those very special guys."

"Now Adam, I want you to look at my lips, and follow your feelings to respond however you feel like responding. Just follow your heart."

Adam looked at Nate's lips, and into his eyes again, gradually moving his face closer to Nate's and softly touched his lips on Nate's. The two guys locked lips in a very soft, tender kiss. They finally took a breather.

"Adam, How did that feel to you?"

"I can't explain the feeling. At first it felt weird, knowing I was kissing a man. The longer we kissed, the more right and natural it felt. That kiss generated a feeling I'll never forget."

"You know Adam, there is a possibility that you may not be quite as straight as you thought. You also have a very strong magnetic force. You have no comprehension as to how much I have wanted you, not just sexually, but also emotionally. I could way too easily fall in love with you."

Both men got up from the log and stood, facing each other.

"Thank you so much, "Adam said, " for helping me tonight. I have a much better understanding of you and of myself."

"You are so welcome. It was really a benefit to both of us." The two guys hugged and kissed again, this time with even more passion.

Adam, feeling a pressure in his jeans, reached down between them and felt a healthy bulge in Nate's jeans also.

"Do you always get hard when you kiss?" asked Adam.

"Only when I kiss someone I really care about, and want sex with."

"So, exactly what do you do when you have sex with a guy?"

"Depends, might be a blowjob, maybe a sixty-niner, or actual fucking or getting fucked. I'm versatile."

"What's sixty nine?"

"That's when two guys get together, with each others cocks in each others mouths, and suck each other off simultaneously."

"That actually sounds like fun. I gotta pee."

"Let's go over there by the woods, I need to go too. Just to make it a little more fun, you hold mine and I'll hold yours!"

Both men drained, holding on to the others dick, and laughing. As soon as they zipped up, Nate hugged Adam again, pushing his face and lips into Adam's, Adam responding, their tongues dancing with each other.

Adam, taking a breather, "I cannot believe how good it can feel to kiss with another guy! And what is even more shocking to me, is what is does to me, uh, down below!"

"Adam, I want you more than anything. I want to be a part of you, and you a part of me. As I said earlier Adam, you are very special, and every minute we spend together makes you even more special to me!"

"I think, Nate, you are also very special. That is likely why I find myself so attracted to you. I'm beginning to understand some laws of attraction, at least where you are concerned!"

Adam, thoughtfully, "Nate, I'm going to ask you something I thought I would never ask of any man. Would you like to fuck me?"

Nate, in minor shock from the question, "Almost as much as I want to have your beautiful cock up my ass! Tonight is not a good night for either of us to get fucked though, unless you just happen to have some lube in your pocket!"

Adam, chuckling, "Until an hour ago, I've never had a need for lube! I've also never had a desire for a man's dick up my ass either. I still don't want just a dick up my ass, only your dick!"

"Now this is really gonna fuck up your mind!" Adam went on, "I actually want to swallow your juice or cum or whatever." Grinning, "Can we do that sixty-nine thing?"

Nate didn't answer. He just quietly reached down, unbuttoning his jeans and Adams jeans, pulling Adam's jeans and boxers down to his ankles releasing his boner to spring out free of the bondage. Adam steadied himself, holding on to Nate and stepped out of his clothing. Then Adam followed suit, pulling Nate's pants down, and Nate stepped out of them. Both men then slid their tees up and off, leaving them both naked, except for socks and shoes.

The men then shared another embrace, feeling their erections pushing against their naked bodies, both cocks dripping precum. Nate started to pull Adam down toward the soft ground below them, Adam following Nate's lead, and was lying on his back. Nate rolled Adam up on his side, then lay down facing Adam's cock, his own cock pointed at Adam's face.

Nate said, "I like this position best as both of us have options. If one has to either pull out or back off, you can do it." Nate feels Adam's tongue licking the pre off the head of his dick.

Nate pulled the head of Adam's cock into his mouth, enjoying the flavor of Adam's pre, while Adam is following suite on the other cock. Adam's cock is a little larger in diameter but Nate is more experienced and able to handle the extra girth easily, and Adam is actually enjoying the feeling of Nate's more slender cock in his mouth and throat. The two guys have gotten a rhythm going between them, rocking and sucking, sucking and rocking.

Adam surprised Nate, sliding his hand between Nate's thighs and starting to massage his balls and perineum. Nate knew how sensitive he was around the perineum and was suddenly aware that his climax could be soon. Nate quickly pulled out of Adam's hot mouth.

"Why did you pull out?" Adam asked.

"Cause I didn't want to cum yet, and I was about to."

"Man, I've been working so hard to get you off. I want to taste your cum and swallow it. Please don't do that again!"

Both men resumed, and Adam reached up and started tickling Nate's nipples, driving him closer to climax. Nate realized now that Adam really does want that load. He was trying to hold it off, and thought he better not pull out again. Adam was, himself really enjoying the attention being given his cock by Nate's mouth and could feel he wasn't too far away from orgasm either.

Suddenly, Nate's body stiffened, but he held on to that beautiful cock in his mouth, his dick started to pulse and Adam prepared to take his first male meal. The first heavy spurt shot all the way to Adam's throat, causing him to gag just a little, but he managed to keep all of Nate's juice in his mouth, not spilling a drop, until he could get it all swallowed.

Nate's eruption into Adam's mouth triggered Adam to have his own orgasm, spurting at least 3 or 4 ropes of cum into Nate's waiting mouth. Nate rolled Adam's man juice around on his tongue, enjoying the taste of Adam's ejaculation. Both men milked those cocks for every last drop they could get from them.

"Well Adam," asked Nate, "What did you think?"

Adam, grinning from ear to ear, "I did it, and I liked it!"

"Which?"

"The whole thing. I accomplished almost all I wanted to do with you. I sucked you and ate your cum. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me."

"So what didn't we do that you wanted to do?"

"You didn't fuck me. I guess we need lube for that?"

"Actually I have some lube, but it is in my locker. I didn't bring it because I thought we were just going to talk. We might be wise to ask Jesse for some condoms too. And, to answer your comment, It was probably better for me that it was for you."

"Something else I need to do. I wonder if the commissary has any heart locks?

"What's a heart lock?

"Something to lock your heart up to keep certain Adams from stealing it!"

Adam, grinning, "Is that an accusation?"

"More of an observation. One more day till the weekend!"

"So what's different on the weekend?"

"Oh, you haven't been here for a weekend yet. No training, no grass cutting."

"So what does everyone do on the weekend?"

"Pretty much what you want. Some watch TV, shoot pool, swim, work out, walk in the woods alone, or with a meaningful friend. Maybe even go out into the woods and fuck if you wish."

"Oh!" exclaimed Adam, "I think I may have plans for the weekend!"

"You do?"

"Yep," smiled Adam, "I plan to spend the whole weekend with my new boyfriend!"

"May I call you my boyfriend?" asked Nate.

"I'd be honored if you do." Adam smiled, "I think I care a lot more for you that I can admit."

"Same here," Nate replied. "We probably need to get dressed and head back to the Dorm. One more kiss?"

Adam didn't require a second time for that question. He truly loves to kiss and hug with Nate. It doesn't feel weird anymore to kiss a guy, at least not if that guy is Nathan.

After another long embrace and passionate kiss, creating two more partial erections, the two guys got dressed and headed back to the dorm arriving about 10:45 PM. They had both decided to not enter the dorm together. Adam went in first, and headed directly to his bed (#8). Kurt was already in bed, but still awake.

Kurt asked, "How'd it go?"

Adam, smiling, "Really great. The Dude's really cool."

"What didja talk about?"

Adam, fibbing, "Girls, jobs, sex, just a bunch of stuff"

"Must have been a good meeting. I haven't seen you in this good of a mood, ever!"

Nate quietly came in and went to his bed (#10), stripped and got under the top sheet. It's about killing him, knowing Adam is right there in #8, only 1 bed between them, and he wants so much to be in the same bed with Adam.

Yes, some of the guys have been known to sleep with another guy, and it is generally assumed and accepted that likely one of them had sex with the other. It has been several months since Nate has slept with anyone, but he is also accepted as being gay. Adam, on the other hand, is generally known to be straight, at least as far as the 3 guys that came here with him. He is not ready to come out yet, at least not to anyone except Nate.

Both Nate and Adam drift off to sleep with one thought on their minds. How long can they keep their "love affair" secret!

12