Prison School Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"Actually, I have. I don't have the accessibility or money for the proper ring right now, but, would you consider, once we're out of here, and back into society, being my husband?"

Adam, tears streaming down his face, "You actually love me enough to want to marry me?"

"I just said I wanted to spend the rest of my life loving you. Can you think of a better way to bind us together, forever? You know you are special, I don't want some other guy stealing you away from me!"

"That will never happen, Baby," Adam reassured, "I love you too much to share any part of me with anyone else. And, yes, I will commit my love to you, and only you. I would love for us to be Husband and Husband for life!"

The two lovers, drunk on the love they have for each other, drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each-others arms.

About midnight Kurt, tired of watching TV, came to bed. He looked over at Nate's bed, thinking that Nate and Adam almost looked like a couple of angels, sleeping so peacefully together.

"Damn!" Kurt mumbled to himself, "These gay guys have it made. They not only can have some good sex with each other, they kiss, cuddle, and even fall in love! I've never seen Adam so happy. Some of what some of these guys do, I think is disgusting, then yet, I almost wish I were gay. Maybe, if I was gay, it wouldn't seem so disgusting."

Kurt went to bed and drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sunday morning, 4:30 AM

Nate wakes up with a full bladder, slips out of bed, trying not to wake Adam and heads to the bathroom. Adam, now partially awake, is just a few seconds behind him.

Adam, playfully remembering a few days earlier, "Move over and share!"

Nate stepped over, chuckling. Both guys emptied their bladders, watching each other pee. When they both were done, they kissed. Can't forget, they never share a quick kiss without some passion.

Nate, smiling, "Adam, check it out. We're back to normal!" and quickly, but lovingly squeezes Adam's stiff cock, prompting Adam to return the favor. Adam grinned.

"What time is it?" Nate asked.

"About dark thirty, I think. Too damned early to get up, I know that!"

They went back toward their beds, checking the clock on the way and seeing it was just a little past 4:30 AM. They both crawled back into Nate's bed, kissed some more, hugged, and pushed their now erect cocks against each other.

"God, I love you, Baby!" Adam whispered in Nate's ear.

"No more than I do you!" Nate responded. "Today is Sunday, we got all day to love each other!"

"Hey," Adam whispered, "I love you all day, every day!"

"What I meant is, we've got all day to make out and make love!"

"How things have changed!" Adam spoke softly.

"Babe?"

"When I came here, only a week ago, my life had no meaning. I really didn't care if I lived or died because I really felt that I had nothing to live for. Then you came into my life." Adam starts crying,

"You give me strength

You give me hope

You give me someone to love someone to hold

When I'm in your arms

I need you to know

I've never been

I've never been, this close"

"The way you said that, Babe, was beautiful, almost like a song."

"Actually, it is some words that I remember, from a song by Westlife, they are an Irish group I am very fond of. The song is called 'Close' but those words match my feelings to a T. Baby, you have given me a reason to want to live. I've never been as close to anyone as I am to you!"

"Babe, I been thinking." Nate said, a concerned look on his face. "If I get into the Electrical Group, I will need to move into Dorm 2. I've kind of gotten used to sleeping with you, and I really don't want to sleep alone again. I love waking up in the morning, with the one I love next to me!"

"Baby, I think maybe there is a slot open in Plumbing! Would you consider that?"

"If that's what it takes to be close to you, I most definitely would consider Plumbing."

"I'll talk to Eric today, and see if he thinks he can get you in!"

"That'd be awesome, Babe. We could train together in the daytime, and sleep together at night. And maybe, when we get done here, we might even be able to get jobs working for the same contractor!"

Adam, reaching down and feeling Nate's cock, "You're hard baby, it's only about 5 AM, and I'm wanting you! Can I suck you off, without you waking the whole dorm?"

"Probably not, unless I have a mouthful of cock also! We're both hard, and we weren't even kissing! Let's face it, we both get too hard, too easy, and too often!"

"I know, but I'm loving it! And loving you!"

"Let's just try and get a little more sleep right now, and then after breakfast, we can get away for a while and enjoy some sex!" Nate suggested, grinning, "I'm beginning to think I have found a perpetual sex machine!"

"OK Baby," Adam responded, smiling. "I will try to be patient! I've had a really good teacher. I never really cared for sex much, until I met you, now I'm making up for lost time."

The two lovers cuddled up, each holding the other ones hard cock in their hand, and fell back to sleep.

(to be continued)

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers
12