Prison School Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

Bryan came to his bed shortly, stripped naked and was ready for bed. He suspected that Mike and Luke were still awake. He walked over to Luke's bed, just 2 beds away from his, and stood for a minute.

Bryan, speaking softly, "You guys still awake?"

Luke, opening his eyes, "Yeah Bri, what's up?"

"I just wanted to thank you, Luke, for making me feel a lot better. Mike, you've got one hell of a boyfriend! I hope we can all be good friends."

"No reason we can't be," Mike responded, "as long as you don't try to steal him from me. Good night and sleep tight, Bryan." Bryan returned to his bed and slipped in.

Luke, speaking very softly, "Mike, what do you think about Bryan?"

"He seems like a very sweet kid, and very attractive. If I wasn't so fucking deep in love with you, I'd be on him like white on rice!" Then, thinking, "Are you maybe just a little jealous?"

"Maybe. Mike, I love you so much more than I ever thought I could love anyone. You are my world, without you, I would have no desire to go on living." Then, "I know I've been a little hard to change. I'm really trying hard to accept who I am now, and fit into my new skin. Please bear with me. Thank you for being my boyfriend!"

"I'm never gonna let you slip away, boyfriend. As Yoda would say, 'Love you I do!'"

The two men kissed passionately, and fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

(to be continued)

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers
12