Prison School Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"I need to give them my address also. Check with them, if I don't see them between now and when I leave, give them my addy, please, Luke. By the way, what is your last name?"

"Johnson, Luke Johnson. I'm going to miss you too, Zach. Do you have a job to start yet?"

"Not yet, but there are a lot of electrical contractors around my area. I shouldn't have too much of a problem getting work, now that I am certified."

Mike approached Luke, bent over and kissed Luke's lips, pushing him down onto the bed.

"I see you're still awake, baby."

"Yeah, Zach and I have been chatting. I'm going to miss him. He still wants a wedding invitation. I've got his address."

"Zach," Mike said, "We aren't even engaged yet. Baby, I'm ready to crash, and I have some good news. James has re-arraigned the weekend schedule. He, Stephen and Jeremy are opening and doing the brunch. Vern, Troy and myself will go in at 3:00 PM to do supper and close." Then, smiling, "That means we can sleep in for the next 2 days!"

Luke answered, "That's cool, I'm going to enjoy you staying in bed with me until we both feel like getting up. We don't get to spend much time together."

All three men stripped, Mike and Luke slid into Luke's bed and Zach into his own. Mike had cut the bright lights off when he came in. Mike and Luke cuddled up, and soon fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * *

It's about 7:30 AM on Saturday morning. Zach is just waking up, rising from his bed, naked and sporting morning wood, he looks over and noticed that Mike and Luke are still sleeping peacefully, Mike spooning Luke. He slips down to the end of the sleeping area and to the bathroom to take a badly needed leak. It appeared that literally no one in Dorm 2 was awake except him.

In the year and a half Zach had been here, he just realized he had never been in Dorm 1, but was about to enter it, as soon as he was dressed. He felt a really strong desire to wake up Nate and Adam and try to spend some time with them before leaving. Ruben is supposed to take Jesse and Zach to the bus station about 1:00 PM today.

The two dorms are identical, except for the One on D1 and the Two over the door on D2. Zach quietly entered Dorm 1, right on into the sleeping area. The sun was just coming up, so there was adequate light to be able to see who the occupants of the various beds were. He noted Sean and Glen, sleeping in beds 14 and 15, finally spotting Adam and Nate sleeping so peacefully together in bed 9.

Sliding in between bed 9 and 10, which was empty but made up, he looked down upon his two friends, debating on how he was going to wake them. Nate was sleeping, with his butt nearly hanging off the edge of the bed, and spooning Adam, who was snuggled tight to Nate, leaving plenty of room in front of Adam for Zach to sit, which he did, slowly.

Once seated, he decided to have a little fun. He slipped his hand under the sheet, quickly locating, as he suspected, two naked bodies. Starting just below Adam's shoulder, he slowly stroked down Adam's torso on down to his knee, then, moving his hand over to Nate's thigh, stroked back up Nate's body up to his chest. Nate was the first to respond, gradually opening his eyes.

"Zach!" Nate exclaimed, softly. "What are you doing?" Adam's eyes are now also open.

"You know, I only have about 5 hours before I leave here." Zach explained, "You two are likely my two closest friends, and I really wanted to spend," tears are starting to flow down Zach's face, "some time with you, before I leave."

Adam, grabbing the sheet and blotting the tears off Zach's cheeks, "I think I speak for both of us, we are honored to have had you for a friend, and only wish the best for you!"

Nate, smiling through his tears, "We're delighted that you would want to spend some of your last hours here with us!"

"Do either of you have an address book?" Zach inquired.

"The only people I've ever written, since I've been here, are my family, and I know their address," Nate replied.

"I suspect you're going to need my address someday, I at least hope you would want to send me a wedding invitation!" Zach stated.

"Of course. I don't have an address book," Adam replied, "But I have a letter I received yesterday from my parents, and I never throw out letters. We can put your address on the back of the envelope."

Adam pulled his naked body out of bed, and went to his locker to retrieve the letter, and a pen, handing them to Zach. Zach, in turn, wrote down the address of his parents, telling them he would always be able to get mail at their address. He handed the letter back to Adam, who then looked at the name, then put it away.

"Hammond, huh? I never knew your last name." Adam commented. "Be sure and write us, let us know what and how you are doing. We do care." Then, "You gonna get up baby?"

"If I'm to write you, I need last names." Stated Zach.

Nate, pointing at Adam, "Adam Hillman and Nathan Gifford."

"It's after 9:00," Zach said, "Can I suggest you two get some clothes on and we can share a last meal together?"

"Not until we take our morning pee," Nate answered, "I'm about to start leaking!" Nate and Adam headed to the bathroom to share the urinal and watch each other pee.

When they returned, Zach was sitting on Jeremy's bed, watched them get dressed, then all three headed to the cafeteria and enjoyed a leisurely brunch together for the last time.

(to be continued)

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers
12