Prison School Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

Jeremy reached up and started to play and pinch David's nipples, causing him to moan. Then he slipped his hand under David's thigh, lightly rubbing David's perineum, then massaging his scrotum and balls, and making David squirm and whine.

"Ooohh, Jer," David groaned, "Almost there, oh, oh, oh, get ready, I'm sooooo close, losing it, riiiight noooowwwwwww."

Jeremy locked his lips around David's exploding cock, feeling every spurt starting to fill his mouth, and loving every second of the experience. Once the pulsing ceased, Jeremy started to swallow, like, gulp, gulp, gulp. Then he tried to suck any remaining cum left in his cock, then running his tongue under the foreskin to clean out any remnants there.

Both guys got up, then sat back down, next to each other. David put his arm around Jeremy's shoulder, and Jeremy placed his hand down on David's thigh, sliding his fingers into David's crotch, between his thigh and now deflated cock and balls.

"Jer, I'm not lying when I say that was the best blowjob I've ever received." David uttered. "It was fantastic!"

"You're a little older that me, you've probably had quite a few."

"Not really. A lot of guys say they want to suck your dick, until they discover you're uncut, then they chicken out."

"They just don't know what they're missing. I wouldn't say you have an uncut cock, I would call it complete and natural. You know I like it, a lot. But also, I understand how you would feel. I've had the same experience. Guys say I'm cute, and they want to trick with me, until they find out how small I am."

"They say opposites attract." David spoke, "Maybe it's true. We seem to be quite compatible. You've got a small, hard cock that I absolutely adore, and I've got an unc—a natural cock that you seem to like."

"You're wrong David, I don't like it, I love it!" Jeremy grins. "Have you ever fucked a guy, or been fucked?"

"I've fucked a couple guys, but always been afraid to be fucked, so many guys are so big. But if I was going to try bottoming, it would be someone like you."

"David, I'd love for us to learn more about each other, and I like you, a lot. But I have to rise and shine at 4:30 AM, so I really need to get to sleep. I'll probably go to sleep dreaming I have my hand on a certain natural cock."

Jeremy took a quick trip to the bathroom, then crawled into his own bed to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

It's about 7:30 on Sunday evening. Luke enters the Dorm 2 rec room with a sheet of paper and a pen, an envelope, and the letter from Sylvia, mostly to have the address handy. He settled in a corner at a small desk, his back to the TV to avoid the distraction. He started writing.

Dear Sylvia,

Since the time of my incarceration, so much water has gone under the bridge, and so much has changed in my life, and likely in yours also.

I would very much appreciate you doing the right thing, filing for the appeal, which would get me released, and wipe out the felony. But I don't want you to do it, thinking it will get us back together again. I do love you, but I won't use you, to get my freedom. You would have to do it out of your heart.

There are things I didn't know, or understand, about myself, that I have learned since coming into prison, and especially, here in prison school. A man that I had met in the pen, and became friends with transferred here into the school at the same time I did.

The atmosphere here at the school is much different than at the pen. We don't sleep in cells here, we sleep in a dorm. There are two dorms, each holds 20 men, and the beds are about 2 feet apart. We have a lot of freedom here. We have wrist bracelets, that are like GPS, so they can track us. The school is on 60 acres, and we pretty much have access to everything, as long as we don't leave the campus.

My friend from the pen, his name is Mike, I didn't know, or even suspect that he was gay. If I had known that, we likely would never have become friends in the first place, as I generally avoided associating with 'homos'.

Over a period of time, especially when I was down, he was with me, lifting me up. I didn't realize, for a while, that he was wanting me, then, I started to realize that we were becoming more than just friends. We talked. We talked a lot. Gradually, I began to accept the fact that I loved him. More than that, I was 'in love' with Mike. Before, the mere idea of kissing another man I would have found disgusting, today it feels perfectly normal and natural. Today, I can finally accept that I am a gay man and deeply in love with another gay man.

Sylvia, when we were dating, I thought I was a normal straight man that loved you. Actually, I still do love you, but I have never been 'in love' with you. Mike and I are in love with each other. He is my world, and we love each other very much. Someday, when we both get out of here and back into the free society, we actually plan to marry, and adopt children.

I suppose I will eventually find out what you decided to do.

Sincerely,

Luke

* * * * * * * * * * * *

It was just a little past 8:30 when the CA group got cleaned up and left the cafeteria. Mike got to Luke's bed, finding it empty. Then he checked the shower and rest room. No Luke. Maybe in the rec room? As Mike started into the rec room he almost collided with Luke.

"There you are," Mike exclaimed, "I've been looking for you."

Luke, letter in hand, "Mike, I just finished writing that letter. Please read it and tell me what you think."

Mike stood just inside the rec room, and read the letter, slightly nodding as he finished each paragraph.

"So that's how we got here from there!" Mike said, kiddingly. "Looks good baby. Did you find a stamp?"

"Nate's going to give me one at breakfast tomorrow. And, by the way, their meeting with Adam's parents went well. Everything is cool. Adam almost fucked it up, but Nate rescued him."

"I'm glad. They're a really sweet couple. Nate's got a pretty cool head, but he is also a little older. I don't know about you baby, but I am ready to turn in.

Luke reached over and turned the bright overhead lights off, and they headed to Luke's bed, stripped and crawled in. Luke was spooning Mike, and they fell asleep with Luke holding Mike's manhood loosely in his hand.

(to be continued, comments desired)

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers
12