Prison School Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"Mike," Luke spoke softly, "I need to feel you in me, please fuck me!"

Both men arose from the bed, Luke grabbed the lube from his locker, and Mike grabbed a towel and spread it on top of the sheet. Luke lay down on his back, and Mike started lubing Luke, using his fingers to stretch the entry hole, and preparing it for the penetration of Mike's hardness. He then lubed his own cock, and Luke threw his legs over Mike shoulders.

Mike started to press the head of his erection against Luke's rosebud, meeting just a little resistance. Luke groaned a little as the head of Mike's cock slipped through the sphincter ring. Slowly, Mike pushed his cock into Luke, backing out almost all the way and pushing in a little further each time. Mike leaned over and tenderly kissed Luke's lips and Luke wrapped his arms around Mike's neck.

"I still can't believe, "Luke softly spoke, "how wonderful it feels to have you inside me. I'm going to miss you terribly." Then "Oh! You're touching that sensitive spot, you're going to make me cum."

Mike, chuckling, "Isn't that what you want, baby? I was always just a cocksucker, but I like having sex with you any way it happens. You do know, you are the first boy I ever fucked." Then, "The next four months are going to be hell, I've gotten so used to us being so close."

Darin and Bryan quietly approached Bryan's bed, unnoticed by Luke and Mike. Observing the activity two beds over, both felt a growing bulge in their jeans. They quietly started to remove the others clothing, and Mike suddenly became aware of their close presence.

"Fuck, baby, we got company!"

"Relax, guys!" Darin exclaimed, "You two just got a head start on us. We're about to do something hot ourselves."

Bryan and Darin finished stripping, and lay on Bryan's bed, kissing and making out. Mike never lost a stroke during his assault on Luke's man pussy.

"I'm about to lose it," Luke spoke, just above a whisper. "Oooooohhhhh," he groaned, as he started to shoot several streams of cum onto his and Mike's stomach and chest, coating much of his hairy chest in ejaculate.

"Oh gawd!" Mike exclaimed, as he pumped his creamy load into Luke's bowels. He leaned over again, sucking on Luke's lips and squashing Luke's semen between them as he collapsed on top of Luke, completely spent.

Bryan started kissing and licking Darin's nipples, working his way down toward Darin's hard shaft, gradually shifting his own body so that he was kneeling between Darin's knees.

After licking the pre from the tip of Darin's cock, "Darin, can I ride your pony?" Bryan queried.

Darin, grinning, "If you're man enough to stay in the saddle! I think I would like that. Do you have lube?"

Mike, overhearing the conversation, "Yes he does," handed Bryan the tube he and Luke had been using and smiled.

"Thanks, Mike," Bryan responded, just a tad pink faced.

Bryan lubed up his own ass, lubricating his hole and expanding it a little, then spread a decent coating of lube on Darin's cock. While Mike and Luke watched, Bryan straddled Darin's torso and prepared to slide down on Darin's head and shaft, lowering his opening over the head of Darin's cock.

"Shit! That feels good!" Darin exclaimed. "I'm glad we tried this, Bry."

"Wait til I get all the way down. You're only about 3" in me right now. Fuck! You feel damn good in me too, Darin."

Bryan gradually started bouncing up and down slowly, enveloping Darin's meat inside his rectum, then shifted a little, causing Darin's cock to stimulate his own prostate. Darin started to jerk his pelvis, adding to the rhythm.

"God, that feels even better than a blowjob," Darin stated, "but I don't think I'm gonna hold out for very long."

"I don't think you'll have to, I'm gonna reach a climax soon. You need to be ready for a cum shower!"

"I can think of worse things to be showered with—Fuck, I'm gonna shoot in seconds! Oooooohhhhhh myeeeeeee! I'm cuummmmiiiinnnnggggg!"

Bryan, feeling Darin's warm load filling his bowels, was triggered into his own orgasm and sprayed several ropes of juice onto Darin, the first rope landing inside Darin's open mouth.

Both guys started laughing, then fell into a kiss. Bryan could taste the flavor of his own cum on Darin's tongue, as he collapsed on top of Darin, spreading his cum between them, most of it clinging to the hair on Darin's chest and stomach.

Luke spoke, "Darin, that's the biggest disadvantage of having a hairy chest! I think I know of at least four men that need a serious shower." Everyone nodded in agreement.

All four men gathered their towels, wash clothes and soap, and headed to the shower. Mike washed cum off of Luke's hairy chest and Bryan did likewise with Darin's chest. Actually, both pairs of men mostly washed each other and all four seemed to enjoy washing their partner's genitals, as much as the recipients enjoyed having them washed.

Once they all were dried off, they headed back with the intention to cuddle in bed. Bryan and Darin decided to sleep in Darin's bed, as Bryan's was a little messy and wet from their earlier fun. Luke removed the soiled towel from his bed, and all four went to bed, chatting about the sexual fun they had all enjoyed. Mike was spooning Luke, and Bryan was spooning Darin when they all fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

W6 - Friday morning, Sean was questioning John as to where he had moved to, and noted he was now in bed 17. James had moved to bed 6 for his last night at the school. He also told Eric that he needed to be in the main office as close to 5:00 PM as possible to have his wrist device removed.

Ruben had asked Shorty (LaVerne) to make sure they had a sheet cake to celebrate the farewell to James, Eric and Bobby, who would all be leaving on Saturday. Vern planned to do the cake early so he could hide it before James came into the kitchen later that day.

Sean cornered the Grounds Maintenance Crew and told them they needed to hang loose today. They were needed to move the beds and lockers in Dorm 1 to accommodate the building supplies that were to be delivered later. Also, they would need to help unload the materials, and stack them in the empty part of Dorm 1.

When James finally came into the kitchen it was after lunch, and he seemed in a rather good mood.

"James," Mike questioned, "I'm curious what you have been doing these last couple weeks. You've been coming here later, but you're not in bed nor in the rec room."

"I've been trying to line up a job for when I get back home. Been in the office, online, filling out job applications and sending my resume'. I have three interviews lined up for next week."

"Anything good?"

"The one I like the best is for a cafeteria manager for a private high school, the pay is only 23K to 30K, with benefits. What I find enticing is that they want someone capable of procuring mostly natural and organic foods. No fast food or junk food, and requires actual cooking skills, from scratch." Then added, "It's also only a 5½ hour day, 5 days a week and 10 months a year. I could still work a part time job some evenings and weekends."

"I hope you get it James. Good luck!"

Mike is thinking to himself that he would love to have that kind of job. He used to eat natural and organic food most of the time—until he landed in prison.

Sean caught up with James, about the 5:00 PM appointment for the device removal, and then with Bobby in the GM group.

The GM guys, Bobby, Jose' and Smitty, had that morning already rearranged the beds and lockers in Dorm 1 to accommodate the materials to be delivered that afternoon. They were now just hanging loose, waiting for the truck to deliver the materials for the Dorm 1 renovation. It's a relatively easy day for Bobby's last full day on campus.

About 3:00 PM Ruben receives a phone call and a fax, with the authorization to release Luke Johnson, effective immediately. Ruben called the Greyhound station, placing an order for one more ticket for tomorrow for Luke, for a total of three. He didn't need one for James, as his wife is coming tomorrow morning to pick him up here at the school.

Sean is watching for the bus to return with the trainees, to catch Luke. As the bus pulls in, Sean is waiting by the bus door, and the trainees exit.

"Luke!" Sean called out, "You're wanted in the main office, ASAP!" Luke then headed toward the office, joining Bobby, James and Eric.

Ruben walking toward them, with a smile on his face, "Luke, do you know you are being released, immediately?"

"It—it—it happened a little s—sooner than I expected," Luke stammered.

"The security officer from the pen is expected here any second, to remove the tracking devices from y'alls wrists. Luke, I have ordered a bus ticket for you, as well as Bobby and Eric. Get your shit together, and I will take y'all to the bus station about noon tomorrow."

The security officer arrived shortly, and removed the wrist bracelets from all four men. Bobby looked at the band of very pronounced white skin, with well-tanned skin on both sides.

"I didn't realize how much I have tanned this summer!" Bobby exclaimed.

All four men headed to the cafeteria, Luke could hardly wait to see Mike and share the information with him. He caught Mike's eye, lifting his now bare arm. Mike tore out of the kitchen and into the cafeteria area.

"Baby, when are you leaving?" Mike asked.

"Ruben is taking us to the bus station about noon tomorrow," Luke answered, with tears in his eyes. "I don't want to leave you!"

"That means, tonight is our last night together. I need to talk to Vern!"

Mike, returning to the kitchen, "Vern, I need a huge favor from you."

"I'll try," Vern answered, "What's up?"

"Vern, Luke's been released! He's leaving about noon tomorrow, and these are the last hours we can spend together. Could you cover for me, and close tonight?"

"I'll do you one better, Mike," Vern responded. "If you will close for me tomorrow, I will open for you in the morning!" Then, smiling, "Now get out of here, and spend these last precious hours with your boyfriend. Be here at 2:00 PM tomorrow to do supper."

"Thank you so much Vern," as he removed his apron, "You're a real friend!" Mike exited the kitchen and returned to Luke.

"Baby, let's get dinner. This is our last dinner together for a long time!" Then he added, "I made a deal with Vern and he is covering for me tonight and tomorrow morning. I'm spending every minute with you until you leave tomorrow." Luke smiled.

After finishing dinner, Mike and Luke left the cafeteria, strolling slowly toward the Dorm and holding hands. They discussed having some sex one last time, and both men decided they really didn't even want it. They just wanted to be close and enjoy being with each other. Eventually, they retired to Luke's bed, and fell asleep holding each other.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

W6-Saturday morning: Mike woke up about 7:30 AM, needing to pee. He tried, unsuccessfully, to slip out of bed without waking Luke, so both guys rose and headed to the bathroom. They then returned to sit on Luke's bed.

"Baby, I need something to write on," Mike said.

Luke got a sheet of paper and pen from his locker and handed it to Mike, and Mike ripped it into two half sheets, and started to write on one of them.

"What are you writing?"

"Important shit!" Mike replied, "Baby, this is my parent's address, and phone number, and my Dad's work and cell numbers." Then, "They will always know how to get in touch with me. When they are here tomorrow, I will update them on the situation, and give them your info."

Mike pushed the other half sheet toward Luke, and handed him the pen.

"Whatever happens, we must maintain contact. You know my address here, and, if needed, my parents will help you in any way they can, including a place to stay, until we can get our shit together after I get released." Then Mike added, "I guess I will start sleeping in my assigned bed tonight, and it's gonna feel strange sleeping alone again."

"Before we go to brunch," Luke asked, "Can we take a last walk in the woods?" Mike just nodded in agreement.

Both men got dressed and prepared to leave the dorm. As soon as they walked outside, they strolled toward the woods, holding hands.

Mike, pointing to a log, "Remember that log?"

"I'll never forget it. It's where we sat, facing each other. We shared our first kiss there, and my life started to change, and I started to fall in love, with my man!"

"What about that soft grassy spot?"

"God, Mike," Luke responded, "These woods hold lots of memories, that's where we had our first sex. I'm going to miss them, but not nearly as much as I'm going to miss you."

"Baby," I miss you already, and you're not even gone yet." Mike said, with a couple teardrops sliding down his cheeks. "I think we probably should get back, and share our last brunch together."

The two men wandered slowly back to the main building and entered the cafeteria. They filled their plates and settled down to an empty table. Shortly behind them, Adam and Nate came in and filled their trays, and offered to share the same table, and, of course, were welcomed.

Adam spoke, "Are you two okay? You both look as if you've lost your only friend."

"We kind of have," Luke replied. "I've been released and I'm leaving here today. The last few hours have been the last Mike and I could share!"

"Are you," Nate asked, "breaking up?"

"Not permanently," Mike responded, "It good, because Luke is now a free man with no felony on his record. But because he is leaving, we will be physically separated until I get released, approximately 4 months from now. We do plan to continue our relationship forward, once I'm out of here."

"You know, guys," Luke stated, "that Mike is my world, and I will wait for him to get released, and make my life complete again."

Nate spoke, "Mike, Adam and I both have wide shoulders, and we will both be here for you, whenever you need a friend or two!"

"Thanks guys," Mike choked, "I'll likely take you up on that offer!"

The four men got up from the table and turned their empty trays and dishes in. Just before Mike and Luke headed for their Dorm, Nate grabbed Luke's arm, turning him around, and wrapped his arms around him, hugging him close and planted a kiss on Luke's cheek.

"You gotta understand, Luke," Adam commented, "Nate comes from a very kissey huggy family, and since they adopted me—here," and Adam planted a kiss directly on Luke's lips. "Take care my friend, and best of luck."

A slightly pink-faced Luke was thinking, that is certainly a different Adam than the one who arrived here with me a few weeks ago. He and Mike headed to the Dorm and to Luke's bed. Luke stripped off the sheets and blanket, gathered up the towels and deposited all of them into the large laundry bag at the end of the room.

It was a little past 11:30 AM and Luke was gathering up any personal items and stuffing them in a large plastic bag. The paper with Mike's 'important shit' he placed in his back pocket. Then he and Mike headed out of the Dorm and met up with Bobby, James and Eric in front of the main office.

Mike, approaching James, "Thank you for everything, James, I'll try to put your training skills to good use in the future, and good luck. Isn't your wife picking you up today?"

"Well, speak of the devil, here she comes now." James retorted.

A rather attractive, smallish, red haired lady drove up in an older Buick sedan, parked it, and got out of the drivers seat, ran up to James and threw her arms around him, and they kissed passionately. James put his bag of personal stuff and a folder full of papers in the back seat, then settled into the passenger seat, she resumed her position in the drivers seat, backed out and they took off, James was waving out the window to the group of men standing around.

Just a few minutes later, Ruben pulled up in his Accord. Bobby placed his tall frame in the passenger seat, leaving the back seat for Eric and Luke. Eric took the seat behind Ruben, Mike and Luke were still hugging and kissing, both men crying a river of tears.

First Bryan, then Darin used their hands to separate the two sobbing men. Bryan wrapped his arms around Luke, wishing him the best of luck, followed by Darin, then Bryan wrapped his arms around Mike trying to console him.

Finally, they got Luke into the sedan, and Ruben took off, headed for the bus station. It's about a 45-minute ride from the school.

Eric slipped his hand behind Luke's neck and placed it on Luke's shoulder, trying to draw him a little closer. Luke resisted.

"Luke," Eric said, "I'm not trying to make a pass. It seems evident that you and Mike are really—into each other. Am I correct?"

"It's probably not right, or acceptable, but something transpired between us. We got too close."

"And you two fell in love. Nuthin' wrong with that. I've been there." Eric continued, "Several years ago, I fell in love with a guy, and I thought he loved me. I didn't make a lot of money, we were together for almost 2 years, then this rich old guy 'bought' his love, and he dumped me like yesterdays bath water."

"It was from that experience that I have learned to be more careful, and protect my heart." Eric went on, "Yes, I am gay, and I love to suck dick. But I have been very careful not to get romantically involved with any guy in the school. I didn't want to get hurt, and I didn't want to hurt anyone."

"It isn't like that with us," Luke said, "We haven't broken up, it's just that it will be another four months before Mike gets released. We plan to pick up where we left off," now choking, "it's gonna be 4 months of hell without each other. I believe our love is strong enough to stand the test of time."

Eric, drawing Luke's head to rest on his shoulder, "What I witnessed back there was heart wrenching. Neither of you wanted to let go. Keep strong my friend, and I think you'll both be okay!"

A few more minutes and they were at the bus station. Ruben generously handed each of them a $25 VISA gift card and made sure they all had their tickets. He wished them all good luck, and took off.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Back on campus, Bryan and Darin were trying to conjure a way to make Mike feel better. Mike's eyes were red from crying, and any form of smile had run for cover. Mike headed for the dorm, and Bryan and Darin followed him, unobserved. Mike headed to Luke's bed, just standing there like a zombie, looking at the bare mattress and pillow.

"Where is your bed, Mike?" Bryan asked.

"#1, down at the end. I haven't slept in it for several weeks, but I guess I will tonight. I have to be to work at 2:00 PM."

"Cool," Bryan responded. "It's only 12:20, we've got time to take a nice long shower together!"

"I don't need one!" Mike exclaimed.

"Ok, then just sit on your bed while we take one," Darin stated.

Mike sat on his bed, having nothing better to do, while Bryan and Darin went to their bed area, stripped, gathered soap, washcloths, and towels and returned to Mike's bed.

"Ready Mike?" Darin questioned, "You're still dressed?"

"I said I didn't need one!"

Bryan and Darin tackled Mike, pushing him down on his bed then starting to strip him down, shoes, socks, Tee, jeans and finally, boxers. Finally, realizing he was beat, Mike reached into his locker and grabbed a towel, allowing Bryan and Darin to drag him into the shower. Darin turned on the water and adjusted it on just two of the heads. Bryan stooped down and took a sniff of Mike's flaccid cock.

"His cock smells like 2 day old cum," Bryan said, laughing.

Within two minutes, Mike finally came around, and the three of them morphed into 12 year old kids. They were slapping, tickling, pinching, grabbing each others cocks, soaping the wash rags and cleaning every square inch of each others bodies, and giggling like a bunch of teenage girls. Several times either Bryan or Darin would hug Mike, making sure their cocks touched, and making him grin. (Which, of course, was the ultimate goal to begin with.)

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers