Prison School Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"That was classic," Mike stated, "You tasted good, Troy."

"I've never done a 69 before, and you were pretty tasty yourself."

"Wow, you both came together!" Jeremy exclaimed, still stroking his little cock.

"You little twerp! You were watching us!" Mike blurted.

"You little fucker!" Troy said.

Jeremy, red faced and grinning, "That was better than most porn flicks. Shit I'm 'bout ready to cum, need a rag, soon."

"No you don't!" Mike exclaimed, dropping on his knees in front of Jeremy, shoving Jeremy's hand out of the way and sucking that whole 5" into his mouth. Mike felt Jeremy start to pulse.

"Cumminnnnngggg!" Jeremy exclaimed.

Mike's eyes opened wide, as those first two ropes blasted into the back of Mike's throat, and then a couple of smaller ropes shot out, onto Mike's tongue. Mike tasted Jeremy, and swallowed.

Mike, placing his hand on the back of his neck, "I was just wondering if those missiles came out the back of my neck. I'd heard about how hard you cum, now I believe!" Jeremy grinned.

Mike and Troy returned to Mike's bed, now relaxed and sexually spent. They snuggled together, knowing 5:00 AM would arrive soon. Mike really enjoyed the feeling of Troy's body next to his. Yes, sleeping with Troy helped to relieve some of the loneliness that Mike felt, missing Luke.

"Mike, was it as good for you as it was for me?"

"Probably better. Thanks, Troy, goodnight."

"Goodnight, buddy."

The two men fell asleep quickly.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

W-8 Monday morning at 5:00 AM the security guard wakes Mike and Troy, and both men rise out of bed and head to the bathroom.

"Mike," Troy queried, "Are we OK?"

"Sure, Troy, I had the best nights sleep I've had since Luke left. Thanks for sleeping with me, and keeping me warm and cozy."

"I meant, like, you don't have any second thoughts about what we did, do you?"

"Actually, I do have a little remorse. I know I will tell Luke about it, eventually, but not until we are back together again. I don't want him not to trust me. I loved having you sleep with me, and it was really comforting. But I think I would prefer to keep it platonic, and sex free, in the future."

The two men got dressed, and headed out to start their day in the kitchen.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Luke's phone jingled, signaling that it was 7:00 AM. Luke climbed out of bed, headed to the bathroom out of necessity, got dressed in his work clothes and headed downstairs. Mom had already made the coffee, and Luke poured himself a cup, then let Buddy out.

"You have to be to work at 8:00?" Mom questioned.

"No Mom, 9:00 on weekdays, 8:00 just on Saturday."

"Does sausage and eggs sound OK for breakfast?"

"It sounds damn good. I haven't had that in a long time. You know Mom, I don't really expect you to cook my breakfast every morning. I can get my own."

"I really don't mind, as long as we all have the same. I wouldn't want to cook three different meals for three people."

"I'm kind of wondering, Mom, was Mike just very lucky, or was I just very unlucky to end up with the parents we have? I could never have the love and respect for my real parents, that I have for you and Dad, in just a week!"

"I don't know, son. My parent's always said that love is like wealth. If you're not given love, you cannot pass it on. Both George's parents and mine supplied us with a lot of love, so we have had it to pass on down, even to you, Luke."

"You're making me cry, Mom."

Mom, handing Luke a napkin, "Sorry Honey, it's just the way we see it."

"That—sounded so—loving. My mother never called me anything, except Luke or boy." Mom shook her head. "I don't like being a burden on you two."

"Sweetie, you're not a burden. Mike, and his friend Kurt, made a bad mistake, and they are paying for it. Mike is our son, and we still love him very much. We know how much you mean to him, and that you are his future happiness. We are so thankful that you are here with us now, and we love having you here. Now, dry those eyes!"

"Mom, Mike is my world. It's killing me to be so far away from him. At least I have you and Dad, and Buddy, but it is still rough."

Dad came out, freshly shaven and dressed for work. He wrapped his arm around Luke's neck, giving him a hug, then kissed his wife good morning.

Dad, sitting at the table, "Luke, are you OK?" Luke nodded. "It looks like you've been crying."

Mom said, "He's OK George, just shedding some liquid emotions."

"Well," Dad stated, "we know that only real men cry, so that means he is a real man! I hope it's nothing serious."

"It isn't, Dad. My father always said real men don't cry."

"That's bullshit, son. But in my opinion, he's not even worth discussing. Luke, are there some disposable razors in your bathroom? I think you could use a shave."

"Thanks for the suggestion, Dad. I think I have a couple I brought back from school. I'll take care of that before I go to work this morning. You know," a few more tears escape, "I'm starting to feel like I actually belong here."

"Son," now Dad loses a couple of tears, "please have no doubts—you do belong here. You've always belonged here, we just didn't know it, until a few days ago."

They all finished breakfast, and Luke went to the bathroom and shaved. When Luke came back down, he noticed the Hamlin's were both gone. It was about 8:30. He looked in the fridge, and spotted some packs of cold cuts and sliced cheese. He took four slices of bread and made a couple sandwiches to take to work. He said goodbye to Buddy, and left.

It was 8:50 when Luke walked into NAPA. He asked Jed if there was a refrigerator around, so he could keep his sandwiches cool. Jed led him to the 'break area' that had a refrigerator, a microwave, a small sink and a table with 2 chairs. Luke stashed the wiches in the fridge, and went back up front to clock in.

The counter men actually started work at 8:00 AM. Ryan told Luke that they already had 4 orders ready for delivery. Luke grabbed the key for the van, and carried the parts out, needing two trips, and came back in for the tickets. Looking at the tickets, he knew where all of the places were, no need for the GPS this trip.

"I'm outta here," Luke said, "I should be back within the hour."

Jed, upon Luke's return, "Luke, your uniforms are here." He handed three blue Dickies short sleeved shirts and matching shorts to Luke, along with a NAPA baseball cap. The shirts had the NAPA emblem on one side, and a matching patch on the other side that said 'Luke'.

"Shorts?" Luke queried.

"Sure," Jed replied. "It's warm weather until fall." Then, pointing to his shorts, and toward Lees. "We will get into long pants, come cool weather. Go in the back and change, we need to make sure they fit OK."

Now Luke knew why Jed was inquiring about his waist size. He tried them on, and they fit perfectly. Wearing shorts at work seemed a little strange, but good at the same time. Luke walked back to the front and Jed looked him up and down, nodding his head in approval.

"Do you have, preferably, a black belt?"

"I don't think so," Luke replied.

"You will need one. Out of professionalism, we like all our employees to wear a belt. If you don't have one, I can overlook it for this week, and you can pick one up after payday. And the cap, duckbill forward, please. You can go ahead and take the other uniforms and your other clothes to your car. You are responsible for laundering them.

"One more thing, Luke," Jed said, grinning, "try to get some sun on those legs, before you blind someone!"

Luke, blushing again, "Everybody picks on my legs! I just started to wear shorts. My father, where I moved from, wouldn't let me wear shorts, he said they aren't manly."

"I find that offensive!" Jed replied. I am most definitely a man, and I wear shorts, except when it's too cold." He shook his head and walked off.

Luke got his next round of deliveries, one of which was about 15 miles out, most of the distance in a 55 mile zone. The breeze coming through the open windows was blowing up the leg of his shorts. It was almost a sensual feeling, and he loved it. In addition the sun was bright, and shining on his bare white legs. How long will they take to start tanning?

About 1:00 PM Luke was getting hungry, and there seemed to be a break in the deliveries. He was glad he'd brought those wiches, and they went down easily, assisted by a can of Pepsi. He was kept quite busy this Monday, and was getting more proficient every day. He liked the work, liked his boss, and the other guys he had to work with all seemed pretty cool.

A couple of the customers called him by name and caught him off guard, as he had forgotten he was wearing his name for all to see. He'd also gotten a text, notifying him that he had only 300 MB of Data left on his phone, and needed that for the GPS. He wouldn't be able to get any more until he got his pay on Friday, and hoped his debit card would arrive by then.

Fortunately, he was starting to find his way around pretty well, and was far less dependent on the GPS now. The afternoon passed and Luke clocked out at 5:00 and headed home. The sun was still pretty strong, and since dinner wouldn't be ready until about 6:00 when Dad would get home, Luke decided to stretch out on a chaise lounge in the back yard and get some rays on his legs.

A little after 6:30 when they had finished eating, Luke jumped up from the table and started to carry the dirty dishes to the sink and prepared to wash them. He knew it would help Mom out, and besides, he was bored out of his mind. About 7:00 Jerry arrived, slipping in the back door without knocking.

"Hey, Dude," Jerry said, cheerfully, "How goes it?" The two bumped fists.

"OK in the daytime, but, there's nothing to do at night! I'm bored stiff!"

"Do you shoot pool?" Luke nodded an affirmative. "We could go hang out at Bubba's, and meet up with some of the guys. Maybe shoot a few."

"That's a pool hall? Jerry, I'm really short until payday."

"Luke," Dad said, "Your credits good, I'll spot you a few." and handed Luke a $20.

"No excuse now Luke, but you might want to change out of your uniform."

Luke changed. Then Jerry and Luke left.

"So Jerry, who are these guys?"

"I don't know all of them, some are more recent, some are the same guys that Mike and I hung out with, and I still do. They're cool Luke, you'll like them."

Jerry pulled into the parking lot and parked, he and Luke got out of the car and headed into Bubba's.

"Hey, Jerry!" A young man yelled, as he and another young man headed toward Luke and Jerry, and the three guys high fived. He pointed at Luke.

"Are you going to introduce us?"

Jerry answered, "Sorry, Hunter." Then, pointing, "Hunter, Isaac, this is Mike's best friend, Luke Johnson. He just moved here, and is staying with Mike's parents. Luke, we call Isaac 'Ice' for short."

Hunter, looking Luke up and down, and smiling, "Best friend or boyfriend?"

Luke, blushing and softly speaking, "Jerry, can you drop me back at the house?"

"Kinda soon to leave, Luke, you just got here." Ice said, "We need to get to know you a little."

"Luke," Jerry said, "We were like the 5 musketeers, Hunter, Mike, Kurt, Ice and myself. If one of us was around, it was almost certain the other four weren't far away."

"Yeah," Hunter added, "It was Jerry, Ice and myself, and Kurt, the black one, and Mike, the gay one. But we were tight, the best of friends."

Ice, grinning, "Remember the day Mike came out as gay? Hunter made a play on the old cereal commercial. 'Mikey will taste anything. Mikey tasted cock. Mikey likes it!'" All the guys laughed, even Luke.

"Can we carry this outside," Hunter requested, "so I can smoke?"

Hunter, inhaling deeply, and exhaling, "So how the hell does all this tie together? Luke lived 150 miles from here, and Mike is still incarcerated."

"I'll try to explain," Jerry started. "Mike and Kurt tried to pull off that stupid breaking in and robbery, and got caught, and sent to the penitentiary. Meanwhile, Luke was arrested on a trumped up charge, and also was sent there. That's how Mike and Luke met, and became friends, in the pen."

All three of them signed up for the prison school, so they could learn a trade and do the time, simultaneously. They actually stayed in dorms, with beds only 2' apart, and a lot more freedoms, instead of in cells, like prison. Mike and Luke got closer, and closer, and, well, I guess, became boyfriends. Does that sound about right, so far, Luke?" Luke nodded.

"Well," Jerry continued, "Luke was in on a false charge, the charge was dropped and Luke was released. After he got home, his family thought he was gay and his old man kicked him out of the house. Mike's parents rescued him, and brought him here to live."

"That's fucked up!" Ice exclaimed, "Your father kicked you out cause he 'thought' you were gay!"

"Actually," Luke said, "They coerced me into admitting it. I couldn't lie."

Ice, shaking his head, "Still, that's a piss poor excuse to kick a child out of his home, even if the child is an adult. I want to cry."

Hunter spoke, "Luke, you've had a hell of a pile of shit dumped on you. I think I speak for all of us. You've got friends here, all around you. So, you're a fag, who really gives a shit? We sure don't!" Luke bristled.

"Luke, loosen up!" Jerry stated, smiling, "Hunter is just fuckin' with you."

"Let's play some eight-ball," Ice suggested, "Hunter and me against Luke and Jerry."

Before they went inside, both Ice and Hunter gave Luke a warm and strong hug, and it made Luke feel less apprehensive. They all went inside and shot 5 games of eight ball and Luke and Jerry won 2 of them. It was about 10:00 PM when they all broke up and left Bubba's.

Jerry, driving Luke back to the Hamlin's house, "Well Luke, what did you think of Isaac and Hunter?"

"I don't know. They seemed pretty cool, but I wonder if they really accept me, and my relationship with Mike."

"Luke, they both asked for your phone number, and gave you theirs. That should tell you something, and I know they don't want sex with you! They want to be your friend. I know these guys! I think, when Mike gets back, the five musketeers are going to be six."

"I've never really had friends. I suspect they were just being polite."

"Luke, buddy, you may have been lacking on friends in the past, but you're in a new town, making a new start, and gaining a new circle of friends. You need to try not to be so damn sensitive though. They're going to pick, it's their nature. I've known these guys for years, and I can tell they like you. When push comes to shove, we've all got your back!"

Luke, getting out of Jerry's car, "Thanks Jerry. I did have a good time tonight. That helped relieve the boredom, at least for tonight."

Buddy met Luke and walked in through the back door with him. Mom and Dad were watching TV. Luke told them good night and went on up to their bedroom. He started to undress for bed, then hesitated when he got down to his boxers. He then thought 'fuck it', and removed them before slipping into the bed, naked. Buddy jumped up on the bed, and lay down next to Luke.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, back in Dorm One, Mike and Troy were ready to go to bed, as they had to open in the morning. They were both standing beside their beds, naked, and just kind of looking at each other.

"Mike, want some company?"

"I've got some mixed feelings, Troy. I love the feeling of our bodies next to each other, but can we sleep together, without doing anything?"

"I think we can, Mike, and I respect you for that. I enjoyed what we did last night, but it's not a requirement. If it doesn't feel right to you, I don't want to do anything with you."

Troy walked around to Mike's bed ant the two men slipped into it. Mike instinctively wrapped his arms around Troy, spooning him, but making certain he kept his hands away from Troy's privates. Troy's golden colored head was resting against Mike's shoulder.

"It's kind of easy to feel you're not Luke. Luke doesn't have Velcro hair and he has a very hairy chest. Goodnight Troy."

Troy, snickering, "Goodnight buddy."

The two men fell asleep shortly.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

W-8 Wednesday afternoon-

The week was progressing normally. Nothing special was happening on either front. When Luke got home that afternoon, shortly after 5:00 PM, Mom handed him an envelope.

It was Luke's new VISA debit card. He followed the instructions, called the 800 number to activate it, and chose a pin number. Great! He's got a debit card now, but only the initial $10 in the account, until he gets his first weeks pay, which will direct-deposit on Friday.

While they were eating dinner, Luke got a phone call.

"Luke? Hunter here, look, my little brother, Jimmie, has a softball game tonight. I promised him I'd come and watch his team play. I'd really like to pick you up and have some company to go with me. Can you go? Please?"

"Hold on a sec, Hunter."

Luke told Mom and Dad, and asked if they minded. Of course they didn't mind.

"Yeah, Hunter, I can go. What time you wanna pick me up?"

"I'll be there in 15 minutes"

"Cool, see you then, thanks Hunter."

Dad stated, "Luke, I'm glad to see you making some new friends. Hunter's a nice kid, and he is one of Mike's closest friends. Have fun."

Hunter picked Luke up and they headed to the ball field. The 'Bearcats' played a tight game and Luke got into cheering along with Hunter, urging their team on. The bearcats won, 9 to 8. Hunter told Luke that his dad had promised Jimmie a pizza party if they won, and Luke was invited.

Hunter's parents gathered up Jimmie, his friend and teammate, Donnie, and drove to Vincenzos Restaurant. Hunter and Luke drove separately, and they all sat in one of the larger booths. While they were waiting for the pizza, Hunter's dad gave the two boys a hand full of quarters, and they ran off to play some video games.

"So Luke," Hunter's dad commented, smiling, "Hunter tells me you are Mike Hamlin's boyfriend."

Luke, face turning red, just looked down at the floor, trying to ignore the comment.

"Luke," his father continued, "It's nothing to be ashamed of! We are a gay supportive family. My sister, Sara, and her wife, Megan, have been together for almost 20 years, and finally were able to get married, about a year ago. They were one of the first same-sex couples to apply for a marriage license in this burg. We are very proud of them.

"And Luke," Hunter added, "Aunt Megan had a little boy, Zachary, he is about 3 years older than me. My Aunts raised him together, and he turned out straight, just for the record. That's proof that a boy raised by two mommies doesn't turn out gay."

Hunter's mom, while tearing up a little, "That was a beautiful wedding. Zachary gave his mother away, to marry Sara. Zachary always called both of them 'Mom'."

"That's," Luke mused, "quite an interesting story. I wish my parents had been more like you two, or like Mike's parents."

"Luke," Hunter's father said, "Hunter told us, how you ended up here, living with Mike's parents. You are—special. Always hold your head high. You don't have to live to someone else's standards, just be a good person. I'm glad that we were able to raise our kids to be understanding and accepting of those that are maybe a little different."

The server brought the pizza to their table, the younger boys returned and they all enjoyed the food. Hunter's dad picked up the tab, and they all got ready to leave. Luke shook the hands of the boys, giving them congratulations on the win. Hunter and Luke got into his car and they headed toward the Hamlin's house.

"Luke," Hunter spoke, "can we talk?"

"Uh, oh, did I do something wrong?"

"Maybe. Luke, anytime that anyone says anything that borders on your sexuality, you cringe. You're beating yourself up. Why?"

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers