Prison School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

He secretly really wanted Luke, but Luke was so hetero. Maybe, just maybe, if Luke had a couple encounters with a guy, he might become Bi? Mike had only seen Luke naked the one time, when they had to remove their prison coveralls, but that was enough to make Mike want him. Not that Luke was that well hung, but he did sport a nice 4" or 5" uncut cock that looked like it would be a delicious mouthful. Especially to a Mike that had never experienced sex with an uncut dick.

Jesse went to the closet, unlocked it and distributed the sheets, pillows, blanket and towels to Luke and Mike, the same as he did in Dorm 1 for Adam and Kurt.

Just out of curiosity, Mike had another question for Jesse. "Jesse, where is your bed?"

The answer came quickly. "Over in dorm 1, right next to Kurt." We can't help but wonder if Jesse might have had a thing for Kurt.

It is still a couple of hours before dinner time and some of the other trainees will likely be coming in around 5 PM. We're wondering what they're going to be like, and how they welcome newbys. Orientation is behind us. Dinner is in just a couple hours. Meeting our new roommates could happen at almost any minute.

Jesse noted that Luke was assigned bed #8, and Mike #11. "If you wanna eat tonight, be in the cafeteria about 6 PM. I'm outta here, see you later Ladies." Jesse giggled and left.

In chapter 2 our boys get to meet some of their new family, and learn more than they expected.

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers
12