Prison Service 2010

Story Info
Theresas parole board hearing doesn't go to plan.
2.5k words
3.79
37.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
120days
120days
2 Followers

Under new reforms introduced in 2010, re-offending rates have dropped to virtually zero, an amazing feat for a now self-funding prison service. Delinquents too young for the adult penal system are sent to reform schools, remote from their friends and families. Here they are cut off from all vices such as TV, internet, radio, phones, alcohol, and cigarettes. They are taught to read, write and do their sums, are educated in the arts, and encouraged to take up activities such as sport, dancing and home economics. They become innocent of the world they came from, and innocent to what will follow.

One day after their 18th birthday they must appear before a parole board to determine whether they are ready to be released back into society.

Today, two girls are eligible for parole, they are woken early, a start from their normal relaxed routine, and marched to the shower block where a prison officer is waiting. The officer throws a bucket of cold water over them, watches as they soap themselves, them hoses them off. She pulls on some gloves and roughly inspects all their cavities to check they're not smuggling any contraband, her fingers linger a while inside each of them, and she slaps them on the bottom and winks at them as if to say see you later...

Review board...

Parole officer: "Now girl remember, you are 18 now and your original sentence included a review at 18 with a recommendation to serve up to 10 years in woman's prison, so how you behave now will determine how long you get. Remember your Ps and Qs, don't speak until you're spoken too. OK."

They enter the room. It is cold and slightly damp, the door shuts with a thud, no noise of the outside world remains.

A panel of three men and one woman, await. They sit on comfy high backed chairs. A small wooden desk sits to one side as if for a secretary to take notes, but there is no secretary, or any seat for them to sit on, nor in fact any other furniture. A white circle is marked out on the floor.

She is told to stand in the circle and to not look at any panel member until spoken to. She approaches nervously. She has heard on the grapevine that woman's prison isn't a nice place to be. That older women use and abuse new pretty inmates, something she shudders thinking about; she thinks of the strange behaviour of the prison officer this morning and hopes it will never happen again. She is hopeful that all the good marks in her studies and good behaviour record will stand her in good stead.

The panel admire her.

She stands no more than 5 foot 2 inches, is of slim build, has a pale complexion with a few freckles. Her voluminous light brown hair arranged in French plait. She wears a short thin plain blue dress, and underneath just visible in the light, her plain white panties show through. She wears no bra and her small breasts and semi erect nipples try to push through the dress fabric. There are sighs of approval and the old man with the walking cane, a preacher she thinks, claps his hands with delight.

Chairman: Officer Jones tell us who this is please.

Jones: This is Theresa Brown m'lud.

Government visitor: She looks no older than sixteen, Officer. Are you sure there's' no mistake?

Jones (smiling): No madam, no mistake, she's 18 and a day now.

Chairman: Can you remind us of her misdemeanour officer?

Jones: Spitting at a Police Officer

Government visitor: Spitting?

Jones: Well spitting was the last in a long list madam; she was uncontrollable... her parents disowned her.

Government visitor: But she looks so sweet and innocent

Jones: Yes madam, she's changed a lot since being in our custody.

Chairman: Well Officer Jones, full credit to you and your team in rehabilitating her.

Jones: Thank you m'lud.

Chairman: And she has good marks in her studies, a good behaviour record, a hard worker and she understands the need for authority.

Jones: Yes m'lud.

Theresa smiles a subtle smile of relief to herself, surely this means she will not have to serve any time in adult jail.

Preacher: Girl, are you smiling? Are you treating us and your parole officer like idiots, up to your old tricks? This is a serious matter we are discussing.

Theresa: So.. Sor.. Sorry sir, I didn't mean to treat you or the panel with any disrespect, sorry sir.

Preacher: Girl, we shall see about that later, now stay silent and respect this panel.

Chairman: Officer, you may leave now, prepare girl number 2, I think we'll have her for lunch.

Jones: Yes m'lud.

Preacher: So girl you were into pony riding and hockey at the centre?

Theresa: Yes sir.

Preacher: Well girl, it's certainly been beneficial to your arse and legs, if not your tits. Turn around and let me have a better look.

Theresa: (blushes): sorry sir?

Preacher: Girl are you being disrespectful again? TURN AROUND NOW and show me your arse.

She turns slowly.

Preacher: Come on girl, lift up your dress and show me your arse.

She starts to cry, not wanting to believe what's happening to her. She lifts up her dress slowly, to reveal her panties

Social worker: What a little tease we have here, my cocks hard already, but I want to see a bit more cheek, don't you?

Preacher: You heard girl, pull down those panties.

She takes her hands off her dress and slowly, so slowly, puts her hands under her dress to pull down...

Preacher: NO GIRL, are you being funny with us? Disrespectful? Keep your dress over you hips and pull down your panties, use both hands, and do it slowly.

Theresa: But sir, please sir, it's not poss....

Preacher: Girl do not be so insolent, your elders know best, do as you are told, WORK IT OUT...

She lifts up her dress, holds it, lost for a while, then leans fully forward, her dress tumbles down exposing her back and giving the panel a hint of her tits. She pulls the panties down past her knees, and stays there, motionless, wishing the ground would swallow her up.

Social worker:(laughs): Well I must say, that is a very nice inviting little slit you're hiding there girl.

Preacher: (laughs): and a very nice arse. worthy of a good caning I'd say.

Chairman: Well girl looks like you've got some fans on the panel, (laughs) now drop those knickers, open your legs and use your fingers to open your cunt so I can get a better look.

The girl complies silently

Social worker: Now isn't that sweet, a natural I'd say, showing off here wares like any good tart should.

Preacher: A tart that needs a little more discipline I'd say.

Theresa (a whisper): Please sir, no sir.

Preacher: NO SIR, don't EVER say NO to the panel again, and who said you could speak any way?

Government visitor (laughs): boys, boys, always wanting to rush ahead, and she's not even naked yet. (pauses) Now girl as you've almost obliged us, slip off that dress, stand up and let me look at your womanhood.

She pulls the dress over her head, stands up, glad that she isn't rudely exposing herself any more, she closes her eyes and turns around.

Government visitor: Well, well, what a bush you've got there, that will never do. A good bush needs to be earned I say, now take these scissors and trim it for me.

The girl takes the scissors and starts to cut, but they're very blunt, and she struggles to make much progress.

Preacher: Come on girl stop being disrespectful, quickly now.

Social worker: What you need is a razor, girl. Here, have this one. Quickly now, we haven't got all day.

He hands her a rusty much-used safety razor, its' worse than the scissors and she pulls out her hair as much as cut it...

Preacher: Come on girl what do you say?

Theresa: Thank you sir for the use of the razor.

Chairman: Good, girl, it appears you haven't forgot all your manners

Government visitor: Now come here and let me feel you girl.

She moves hesitantly towards the lady, who grabs her roughly by the arm, twists her around and sits her on her knee. She starts to probe her pussy and pull and twist her nipples.

Government visitor: Do you like that slut?

Theresa: Yes madam, thank you madam, this slut like madam playing with her body.

Government visitor (looking into her eyes with menace and pinching hard on one nipple): Good, but aren't I being too gentle?, what would you like me to do now?

Theresa: Please madam, this slut would like madam to play harder with her body.

The lady obliges twisting and pinching her clit to make the girl cry out in pain, and turning her slightly, sucks in a swollen nipple then bites down hard. The girl almost faints in pain.

Preacher: Come on girl what do you say?

Theresa: Thank you madam.

Government visitor: A good girl needs a nice reward I say; a smooth pussy I think, and no need to use the razor for a few months. Gentlemen if you please...

The men get up and take the the girl over to the desk. They tie her ankles to the desk legs and tie her arms together wrist to elbow behind her back, then pull her backwards over the surface. Her head hangs over the edge. The preacher tears the gusset from her knickers and drapes it over pussy. He pulls a church candle from the desk draw and lights it. He plays with the candle to get some wax, then from a few inches above the gusset slowly tilts the candle and lets the wax start to pour. The girl screams and tries to sit upright but is pushed backwards.

Theresa: Please sir, No sir, please sir

Preacher: Girl you insolent slut.

He takes the candle closer, the molten wax pours onto her cunt and now engorged clit. He starts moving the candle up her body, swirling it around so the wax drops in random unpredictable blobs, She anticipates that he will aim for her nipples, but he teases her. She almost goes mad about the thought of it, is agonising about the thought of it, until she blurts out

Theresa: Please sir, this slut would like you to drop hot wax on her nipples.

The Preacher brings the flame so close to her nipples that it starts to blister the skin, then lifts it up to cover them in wax. The girl starts to spasm, a new pleasing sensation between her legs, she tries to close them but can't. The lady laughs, and rips up the waxed cloth, the girls head rocks back, eyes open, she feels pain and pleasure likes it, but doesn't know what to do. The Preacher opens his fly and takes out swollen penis, he strokes it a few times then erupts, spraying cum in her face and over her body.

Preacher: Now look what you've done girl, made me come far too early.

He undoes one leg twists her around the table onto her front. Her cute arse sticks out. He walks back to get his cane then comes back, lifts the tip and rubs it between her legs and into her sore pussy, she moans as he rubs her, wanting him to rub harder and faster, but he stops suddenly, takes a swing and strikes her across both cheeks bringing up a big welt. He then puts the stick between her legs and rubs her again with the tip. She gets the idea

Theresa: Please sir, this slut requests you cane her again, sir, Please sir...

He strikes her harder and harder, a few strikes to get his rhythm then frigs her clit with the stick. 20 strokes later her bottom is a mass of red lines, she is starting to think her body can't take any more, when he touches her again once more with the now ragged tip. A simple touch, her body explodes in wave after wave of tingling pleasure.

Government visitor: One good turn deserves another I say. Boys...

The chairman walks over to the desk and unzips his fly, he lifts her head by the hair, opens her mouth and sticks in his cock. The social worker approaches her behind, he slips his fingers into her wet cunt to lube his fingers.

Chairman: Careful there, remember a cute bitch like this can earn a lot of bucks for the state losing her virginity on the Government porn channel; arse only.

The social worker, sticks his lubed fingers into her arse a few times, then pulls out and places his cock against her brown ring, he thrusts up in one movement, grunting as he does so. God that's tight he muses before both he and the Chairman start fucking her body between then. Her arse was so tight that the the social worker couldn't last too long. A few long slow strokes so she could appreciate the pain then one last long push.

Social worker: Ahhh. Take that you little slut.

he spurts up so far up inside her that it would take weeks for it to come out again.

The chairman was more measured in his approach he stuffed his cock all the way down her gullet a few times them out almost all the way out so she could lick and suck, then back in deep.

The door intercom goes off.

intercom: Lunch is ready sir, would you like the second girl now?

Chairman: 5 minutes will be fine officer.

With that he starts fucking her throat harder and harder, until he could hold on no longer, he thrusts into her mouth one more time and holds her mouth down so close to him that her chin rests against his balls. He holds her until he has completely finished, asphyxiating her in the process. She blacks out for a moment.

She comes round the wax has been peeled from her nipples, and she has been untied. She is ore everywhere. She is told to put on her dress and stand back in the circle. The parole officer re-enters the room.

Chairman: Well done Officer Jones, we have grilled the girl extensively, and believe that all her old ways have been eradicated, another success for the system. However, whilst we believe she has been rehabilitated, we also believe that she hasn't yet fully repaid her debt to society. We therefore sentence her to 8 years in prison, with option for parole after 5. Please ensure she is delivered to Prison Bordello no 25 by Thursday of next week, her virginity needs to be intact but you and your officers may use her in any other way that you see fit until that time.

Jones: Thank you m'lud

Chairman: Lets have the next girl...

120days
120days
2 Followers