Prison Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time he did as I asked. He guided my cock in slow and then leaned forward to kiss me. he bucked his hip as I laid and watched him. I felt a tear roll down the side of my face. This felt better than any thing I have ever done. He felt better than any woman I had ever been with. With each thrust I could feel how much he loved me. I looked at his cock as it bounced between our abdomens. He was harder than I had ever seen him. He reached down to grab his cock but I pushed his hand away.

"It's going to fly every where," He moaned.

"I....don't....carrrreee." I moaned as I pushed up. The spray of his cum came across my chest, the second one hit me under the chin. I wrapped my hand around his cock and pulled one good time.

"KEVIN!" He yelled. I could feel my cum hitting his insides over and over. He collapses on my chest, his face landed in a pool of his cum.

"I LOVE YOU!" I said, "I WILL NEVER GIVE YOU UP OR TURN YOU AWAY AGAIN."

I could feel the tears rolling down my face. I tried to wipe them away before he looked up at me but it was too late.

"Baby don't cry," He whispered as he leaned up.

I looked at his face and frowned.

"YAK!" he moaned wiping his hand across his face.

"Let's take a shower." I laughed.

He climbed out of bed, grabbed the jersey and went to the back of the basement were the bathroom was. We cleaned each other up, changed the sheets and went to bed.

"I love you Hayden," I said with a yawn.

"I love you too." He snuggled up close to me and fell asleep.

******

A word from Hayden

I can't believe KT and I have been together five years now. It was a struggle in the beginning but I got my man. He once asked me if I would have gotten a sex change to be with him. I didn't answer I just smiled and walked away. He knew I would have.

We have a three-year-old son name Kevin Jr. that Claire volunteer to have and Tammy will be having our second child that is due any day. When I look back my life was empty until I met Kevin Aaron Terrell now I have love.

The End

12