Prisoner in his Harem Ch. 02

Story Info
Rosebud is send to his bedchamber.
3.2k words
4.45
68.4k
57

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The Sheik of the country had taken a woman prisoner because she was caught giving a bomb to an assassin.)


His tall frame blocked the light from the door. White robes and a headdress that hid most of his black curly hair falling to his collar, a bronze skin, a small moustache and goatee and eyes that burned with hatred. Normally the type of man most women would love to see looking at them. Now however he looked like revenge on two legs accusing her to be part of some bomb plot.

Her eyes spit fire and she hissed "Why would I? Do you think it matters to me if you live or die and if you rule this country?"

He slapped her in the face and she quieted down sinking to the floor.

He said to her "I am going to do you an offer and that is only valid until I come back from talking to the head of security who your behind already met yesterday. Either you go to the gallows for plotting to murder a lot of people from this country or you agree to become my slave of the bedchamber."

"That will mean that you will be a prisoner in my palace and will have to come every time I summon you to my bed to pleasure me. What might even result in you having to do the opposite as what you plotted for namely swell up and give me sons. You will have to live in my harem and for this world you will be death. You will repay me for what you did the rest of your life, but you will live and be clad in jewels and satin. Think about that and I will hear your answer when I come back."

She shivered. How the hell had she ended up here? She had only done a fellow countryman a favour by delivering a package at the big parade because he had to go home in a hurry as his mother had been taken to hospital with a heart attack.

Before she had known it she had been dragged to this prison and interrogated. First somewhat nicely and polite, but when she had stuck to her story the officer had ripped her cloths to pieces and tied her to a table and with all her private parts in the air had started to whip her with his belt. He had grinned when she was struggling to breath and had put his hand on her pussy saying "You are lucky whore that the sheik has forbidden to rape you. My children were there too and would have been killed by your actions. We will hang you. Maybe by that time he will lift that order."

She had laid on the floor of her cell all night with her burning bottom upwards crying her eyes out. How had she ended up here? And now this ruler of the country whom she only once had been introduced to at a formal do at the embassy was telling her she was facing the noose or his bed. Her mind raced. Was there any way out? Her legal mind was telling her that the death penalty was the end of everything and every other option held a chance to be free again.

The door opened. He held out his hand and asked her to choose and she grabbed it. It felt warm and strong against hers and she suddenly realised that one day the rest of that muscular body would probably hold her as tightly.

He had covered her with a long cloak he seemed to have brought with him expecting her to choose like she did and put her in the back of a car with tinted windows that had driven her off. After like 10 minutes it stopped at his seaside palace and the door was opened by a huge black man.

"I am Idriss the head of the harem. Please do get out of the car and follow me," he had said.

She followed him into the main hallway and then towards a enclosed garden with a gate guarded by two equally big black men. The gate opened into a long rectangular tiled shaded courtyard with a fountain mumbling in the middle. On both sides the courtyard was lined by long balconies with many rooms on the left and on the right side it seemed by larger spaces.

Idriss said: "Your room will be waiting on the left but first you definitely need a bath."

He took her by the arm and pulled her to the right to what turned out to be a luxurious bathing area with a big pool and a Turkish steam-bath. The rooms were filled with all kind of beautiful women, ranging from nude to dressed in thin garments and with skin from olive, bronze to chocolate brown, who looked at the foreigner walking in with surprise and then started to chatter to Idriss.

"Be quiet," he commanded. "This English woman is here not like you girls because you choose to live this life but the Master took her as his slave instead of having her killed. Azziza get her washed, shaved, oiled and dressed so she at least looks and smells like one of those beauties here."

An elderly lady walked to her and pulled her rags over her head. The sudden nakedness made her nipples stiffen and she felt herself blush feverishly under the gazes of all those girls who were staring at all her private parts and giggling behind their beautiful bejewelled hands.

Azziza took her to the steam-bath and poured pitchers of cold water over her to wash away the grime of the prison. Her whole body became covered with goose bumps. Then she put her down on the warm stone platform in the middle and washed her hair with delicate smelling shampoo and scrubbed her body with soap.

The warmth and the steam of the room made her sleepy but all of a sudden she almost jumped when she felt Azziza starting to shave her mount and labia. A young helper stretched her leg to the side and helped to hold the flesh stretched for the razor. She felt so embarrassed and closed her eyes in shame.

The razor kept moving over her sex. Just when she had the feeling they could not open her any wider the low voice of the Sheikh had her jumping. Opening her eyes she saw him and Idriss standing next to her taking in the view. Her face turned bright red but as she was pinned down by the women there was no way she could try and cover herself.

"I had been wondering if your nipples would be like pink rose-buds and I see I am right." He bent down and stroked her breast, rolling her nipple between his thumb and finger. "So your name will be Rosebud here, slave." "Idriss I really like her white velvet skin. She is not supposed to go and swim in the sun.""Azziza have her oiled and perfumed and made ready for my bed tonight."

"But Lord" dared Idriss to say, "she is completely untrained in the arts of the Harem..."

"I know but she is here as punishment and choose to be my slave so I want to make my claim of ownership straight away and when we have her branded and pierced tomorrow you can go and start training her while my cum is already in her womb and hopefully a son already growing under her heart."

The men walked away and the woman who would now be Lady Rosebud started to cry.

Azziza waved all the women away and pressed Rosebud to her chest. "Come come," she said "he is a great lover so it won't be that bad. But what have you done to have him so angry?"

"He thinks I was part of that bombplot yesterday," she cried, "but I had nothing to do with it. But he refuses to believe me."

Azziza took in a sharp breath. "The one that was supposed to kill his children and those of the other dignitaries of the country? The bomb that would be in the icecreamcart and that would explode when all the little ones would be crowding around it?"

She gaped at Azziza and said: "Oh my god! I thought they had plans to try to kill the Sheik or something! His two small boys!..... So that makes him so livid with me. I do not know what to do anymore."

"And Rima his little girl of 3," said Azziza with a deep sigh. "The only thing you can try, my foreign flower, is to make him see you are a person who would never do such a thing. Be the kindest and loveliest woman he has here in his harem. Satisfy all his needs. And hopefully his anger will one day be replaced with kindness for the woman in his arms. It is the only thing I can think of."

Azziza pressed her down again on the stone platform and continues removing every hair from her eyelashes downwards. Then scrubbed her whole body with grounded apricot kernal cream what left her whole body glowing. And in the end told her to relax while she massaged her whole body with sweet smelling oil making her muscles as flex as possible.

"I have something that will help you have a juicy slit so everything will go a lot easier," Azziza whispered to the scared woman and gave her a jar with some creamy ointment and told her to rub that all over her clit and into her vagina and folds. Rosebud noticed it made her soft and slippery there when it had been absorbed by her skin.

Taking her out of the Turkish bath to the cooler room with the two pools she was also give two glasses of pomegranate juice and a bit of boiled chicken breast but could hardly eat. "Remember," said Azziza, "the moistness he will want to dip his member in is made from what you drink so drink!"

Then she was dressed in something like a bathrobe made from light blue silk voile that made her features visible while still being covered from head to toe. They brushed her red curls in tresses over her back and then she was escorted by two black eunuchs to the Master's bedroom. "Call him Master. Bow down on the floor when he looks at you. Obey all his commands."

When the double door swung open she saw him sitting on his huge bed filled with cushions and surrounded by draperies. Dressed leisurely in only wide thin cotton pants and surrounded by paperwork and reading on a laptop. His eyes narrowed when he gazed on her and then gestured for her to approach.

She had the feeling her knees were giving way but determinately walked forward with downcast eyes and prostrated herself on the floor next to his bed as she was instructed to do. To her amazement she felt herself getting moist and a kind of anticipation tinkling her vagina muscles.

She heard him closed down the laptop and noticed the hustle of paperwork being put on a pile. All seemed to end on the night stand on the far end from her. His strong legs swung into view and she heard him order: "Come sit on my lap."

When she was sitting on his legs with hers on either side he slowly opened her gown and put both his hand on her hips moving them up to her breasts while the gown was hanging down her back only supported by her lower arms.

He hands caressed her large white breasts moving his thumbs over the nipples to make them peddle under his touch. She felt shivers on her spine. His hands moved up till one came to rest on his shoulder against her neck while the other played with ringlets of her copper curls.

"Look me in the eyes woman!" he ordered and she lifted her eyes up to his face. It had been so many years since she had been so close to a man she could see the smooth texture of his lips or the fact that his eyes were up close more dark chocolate then black.

He moved her behind towards his torso what made her sharply aware of his erection that was already pressing in his trousers and suddenly connected with her pubic bone. With both hands around her face he moved in to give her a deep demanding kiss cutting off her gasping intake of breath.

"How can some woman with the looks of a saint in a Rosetti painting be such trouble you wish you could put your whip to her back?", he said just inches from her face.

"I am sorry,"she whispered . "I will try and make up for it for anything you think I did wrong."

With a smirk he said "Well Miss Human Rights and Feminism, as the proverb says 'I will believe it when I see it'. But first I am going to own you."

With a quick move he shoved her robe off her leaving her totally naked sitting on a stranger's lap. Fear and fascination were engulfing her simultaneously. With each of his movements she felt his hardness touch her softness.

Suddenly he lifted her from his lap onto the bed letting her sink backwards on the cushions. Hands moved to her belly and lips sucked her nipples one at the time. Lips moved up towards the place where her collarbones met and a hand reached down and started rubbing her clit. Instincts seemed to take over and a little moan escaped her mouth.

"Getting eager woman?", he breathed in her ear, placing his hand wet with her arousal on her cheek. "Do not forget I told you I would punish you tonight". He moved his hand to her chest and she was aware he noticed her heart racing. She had never been so scared her whole life. And on the other hand was pulled close to the handsomest guy she had met in a decade.

He pulled off his pants kicking them off his legs. In fear she looked down at his throbbing member, swollen dark bronze with precum dripping from the head and veins standing out. He was so big!"Oh please no," she whimpered. "It will never fit. Let me have training by those harem women first."

Suddenly he lifted his weight and placed his hands under her behind while his legs pried hers open wide.

She felt his dick press against her entrance. She gasped for air and then he drove himself into her hard burying himself to the hilt. A piercing cry escaped her mouth. He was tearing her to pieces. Pressure built up in her inside on her spinal cord and her hips. The pain.

Somehow he did not move in her. Tears started to fall from her blue eyes.

In her head she kept repeating "Try to relax, try to relax, try to relax. The whole army of Napoleon was made this way".

He bent down over her body and moved her legs up to his back. His dick pressing inside her.

"Keep them there."

"Look me in the eyes woman."

He grabbed her hands and while leaning onto his arms held her hands in his on the cushion above her head.

"Please Master,", she begged looking in his burning eyes that stared into hers. "It hurts. It hurts so much."

"You are frightened and tight as a virgin. I am stretching your pussy now. The pain will go." To her surprise he lowered his lips on her eyes and kissed the tears away.

Her head was spinning. This sudden tenderness. While, as the experienced man he was, he must have know he was ripping her apart. Had that been the need to punish her? To hear her holler of pain?

He started slowly to move inside her. Apparently nature was taking over. Indeed the pain went away. Somehow her walls did not burn that much anymore and his trust went smoother and smoother in her channel.

His trusts awoke in her a need to move her hips to meet his moves. A warmth seemed to develop on her temples and her throat. Her blood was singing in her ears. She held on to his hands for dear life. Gasping for air.

He murmured things in her ear in his own language and she had no clue was he was saying. Wetness seemed to drip from her. She was sliding over the silk sheets. Her head thrown backwards between the pillows. Her throat exposed to his mouth. Her lower jaw slack so her lips were parted open.

He kissed her lips and she felt the hairs of his beard on her face. His angle of trusts changed and they became determined, harder and faster. Each one not only touching her all the way down to her womb but also putting pressure on her clit and labia.

Oh my God, Oh my God, Ohhhhh...

Panting she was gasping for air. She realised she had started to make very soft unexpected moans. Lifting her hips from the bed to rub him where he impaled her. Her nails drilling in his hands. His own sounds of pleasure in her ear. Her whole body boiling hot. Pressing her breasts against his torso. Offering her nipples to him like a whore.

The muscles in her legs started to shake. Her face frowned as if in pain. Her hips lifted up to grab his cock. More, more, more... Why did she suddenly feel as if she needed to pee or something flooding deep inside her? She tried to keep it in. Panting. Holding her breath in, trying ...

"Come for me puppet. Come for me now" his warm dark voice said from above. She kicked her hips up and arched her back backwards on the bed with a cry and just let go. All her muscles in her vagina started to shake, milking his cock. With a loud cry of victory he emptied himself into her. She felt him shake inside her and his seed painting the walls of her womb.

Somehow this was bliss to just lay there limb like a dead body. He was still in her and had kissed her ear. Laying facedown on top of her he was cradling her. She wrapped her hands, now free, around his back and hugged him to her breast feeling all rosy and sticky.

His member slipped out of her and he moved to her side. His hand stoking her belly. She felt her womb cramp. "Now you are mine Puppet and from now on you will cry out in this bed from pleasure and not from pain anymore. The only pain you will feel is when my sons will leave your body."

"So this is it," she thought. "This will be my life now. This man owns me."

He moved her so they were both on their left side and he cradled her in his strong arms as if they were two spoons. She fell asleep on the spot.