Prisoner in his Harem Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fumbled to find him the simple linen trouser and old robe she had brought in case he wanted to swim. Lifting the nice embroidered formal one from his sweaty back. Very aware of his jutting erection in his trousers and trying to pretend it was not there and failing miserably.

So in the end she just pressed her naked body against his and whispered: "Tonight my lord I will be your slavegirl again. I will wash you in the baths and then you can take me to your bed and put my legs on your shoulders..."

Then she put on her own long dress she used for swimming.

The dark eyes seemed to see into her soul. Suddenly she realised that he still was her lord and master like he always had been. Not because she was a slave but simply because she had returned to live in his harem under his rules. That no one would question him on anything he would do to her. That all the freedoms she had and all the things she could get away with like her teasing him or disagreeing with him were just the testament of his love for her and the greatness of his character.

She bowed her head and took his hand pressing a kiss on it. The signal the desert tribes used to acknowledge him as their lord.

"Thank you Fuad. For all of it."

Two arms pressed her again against a muscled chest. "No need to thank me little one. You made me very happy. You are my friend I can talk to and you are my woman I can enjoy taking in my bed. You gave me three beautiful children and the thought of your love keeps me warm when I am alone. You do all of that out of your free will. The only thing I have to do to get all that is, not to order you around or to use force, but to give you the freedom to be my equal when we are in private."

"But it is the thought of your love that keeps me warm when I am alone as well. You always give me the feeling you respect me and want to see me happy. You do so much more then allow me to boss you around telling you you are not allowed to go swimming in your formal robes."

She wrapped her arms around him.

"I love you Fuad. And I love our children."

"You better do! Because I want to put at least two extra ones in that beautiful creamy white belly of yours." She heard his laugh bubble in his chest.

"Ok Puppet see if you can race me to the sea. I believe we both need a cold bath."

The both of them sprinted off laughing. Of course he beat her to the water, the desert soldier that he was.

"You know this is unfair", she panted. "Your legs are so much longer!" and then gave him a huge shove that had them both falling head over heels in one of the big waves.

"You", sputtered the Sheikh spitting out salt water, "are playing things unfairly. This calls for revenge." and off they were again chasing each other.

On the beach the three old ladies looked at the playing couple.

"Five years married and three children together", said Azziza. "And look at them!"

"Who would have thought our Lord could be playful like this", wondered Selma the old cook.

"That is love girls", laughed the former president.

*****

Some of you longed to read more about Rosebud. That is why I am treating you all on the large epilogue. You might stumble upon someone who you have not met yet. You maybe wonder who all the new characters are. Please leave a mail for more details.

XXX Rubia

12